• Published 19th Nov 2023
  • 371 Views, 3 Comments

BLOODLUST : Equestria's Deadliest Assassin - WinterStormed



I had to eliminate every pony on their damn list, if I ever wanted to go back home, to my family. To my planet Earth.

  • ...
5
 3
 371

The Penultima Target : Earl Rapier

This is a real mess...

My blood red eyes glinted in the shadows, fixated on the shivering pony in front of me.

An Earl roaming around in an alleyway. At night. What a fucking twat.

The noble flinched at my sudden chuckle.

I flicked my blade, getting rid of the blood. His guards were no problem at all. No, wait.....

I looked down at my white shirt. Fuck. It was drenched in blood.

"You fucker !" I grabbed his neck, lifting him from the ground. "See what your stupid guards have done to my ice white shirt ?!"

"P-p-please ! Spare me ! I-I-I'll give you anything you want ! I'll get as many shirts you want ! Money ! Mares ! Property ! I have it all !"

"Shut up." Aargg what a whiney bitch. I slammed him against the wall. "Look, Rapier. We in this situation because of your own doing. This side hustle you've been doing, espionage, it's a serious crime and an Earl committing such a crime ? It's a life sentence at best. So unless you start talking now..."

I glanced at the fallen guards. Limbs ,heads and torso's all over the place. I smiled behind my mask.

How did I end up like this ?

"You don't want to end up like your colleagues here ? You know, limbs all over the place ?"

"You monster ! Are all humans barbaric ? You wretched amalgamation of ignorance, greed, and cruelty, forever tarnishing the beauty of this world. I truly hope you are the last of your kind."

Ahh. This guy suddenly grew balls ? Now I'm pissed.

I raised my sword.

The Earl, realizing his mistake tried to backtrack. " Pl-" *Shlick !*

"....."

"Dammit. Forgot to interrogate him. Fuck." I glared annoyingly at the dead Earl, his body held in place against the wall, my sword acting as a nail. "Nailed him in the eye."

I sighed as I placed my sword back in it's sheath. "Time to make myself scarce before the royal guards come."

"....."

"Stop playing dead. I'm not going to kill you."


I smirked as I heard a yelp behind me. I dispatched all the goons to hell. Except for one. An innocent. "Take care of your Daughter, Mending Hoof. " I said as I threw a bag of coins over my shoulder. "Find a better a job."

I jumped onto the rooftops before I could hear a reply, not looking once towards the blood fest I left behind.

The night was still bustling with ponies enjoying night markets and restaurants along with multiple high profile clubs scattered everywhere in the Equestrian capital, Canterlot.

"Haaaaaaaa" I stopped running. Looking down, a small yet elegant outdoor café was having a good turnout. Do these ponies realize a human being is watching them from above ? To them I was but a rumor. The alleged mythical being from bed time stories who is a notorious assassin. As of right now, all of the nobility knew of my existence is in fact real. The majority of the population ? Not so much.

I felt a slight breeze. "I've been in this world for fours years now." I just want to go back home.....

I squinted down below as a certain pony occupied a seat by a discreet corner. " Finally." I said as I began to transform to my pony self.

I am a human being from earth who was taken by force into this world. I came here as a pony but I discovered I had an amazing ability, I could turn into a human version of my pony self. I can't maintain it for long and it takes a lot of energy but it was well worth it.

My arms and legs begin to shrink and my fingers and toes begin to disappear. Grey fur begins to cover my body, my face becomes elongated. A silver tail pops into existence and a pair of wings as well.

"Arggg." I was still covered in blood. "Need to find a bathroom quick."


After cleaning up, I swallowed the pill I was given. Staring at the bathroom mirror, my blood red eyes slowly began a transformation into a light ocean blue color.

My human form and pony form...my eyes gives me away. As far as I've seen, no pony has the type of eyes I have and so I play it safe.

"Let's go and meet that dickhead." I exited the bathroom quickly. Ponies are going to see a lot of red in the last stall.


It was irritating as many ponies gazes followed me as walked on the streets. Yeah, I know I'm handsome but seriously ? Get a fricken life. That's what I wanted to say but I thought it was better to just ignore the stares as I reached my destination.

I took a seat in front of my handler, a white-coated unicorn with blues eyes and and a golden mane and tail. The prick in all his glory, Blueblood. Prince Blueblood.

"Hello Bluedick." I casually said, watching his face going red.

"It's Prince Blueblood you stupid ape." He said with gritted teeth as I gave him a smirk in reply. "Look, Blood Lust. I don't want to be here anymore than you but this is a serious situation. "

Ah. My last target. The last thing I would do in this wretched world. It's funny really. I loved the show, the fanfics and the art but when I got sucked into this world ? Yeah, life is twisted as f$#k.

"Just tell me the target and I will be on my way." I was getting impatient. I can already see the finishing line.

Blueblood looked at me nervously. "Actually it's more complicated than that."

I frowned. What is the agency up to this time ? They were the ones who summoned me here and promised to send me back if I complete the tasks given to me.

"Blood Lust, as you know that I am your only friend. Every pony at the agency either fear's you or treats you like a weapon. "

I know it's sad when you only friend is Blueblood. But I appreciate his company.

"What are you trying to get at Blueblood ?"

"Just don't......get mad."

I'm getting mad. "Just tell me my target Blueblood."

"The Elements of Harmony."

"...."

"...."

Blueblood looked at me. "Are you okay ?"

"So you are telling me..." I said in a deadly whisper, freezing Blueblood in his place. "That I must eliminate the elements of harmony ? Are you out of your fucking little mind ? "

"N-n-no ! Let me rephrase that ! " Blueblood said, sweating bullets. "You are to infiltrate the School of friendship and monitor the Elements behaviors. Further instructions will be sent. That's all I know !"

My frown deepened. This was not the deal. I don't kill innocents, especially the protagonists of this world. But I have no choice. I have killed multiple international figures. They were rotten to the core but that won't stop ponies, griffins, zebras, hippo griffins, yaks and the Saddle Arabians wanting to put my head on a pike when they find out my identity.

Something is definitely wrong. "Does Princess Twilight know of this order ?" The current and fairly new ruler of Equestria is also an Element Bearer. But she's in Canterlot and I'm being told to go to the other bearers. There's no ways Twilight would do such a thing. The TV show attests to that.

"I-I-I-I......" Blueblood was feeling uncomfortable. "This is a secret directive from the intelligence office. Only they know. You and I. That's it. They claimed to have found something serious. "

I sighed. "Fine. I'll start packing for Ponyville."

Am I ever going home ?

Blueblood called for me as I left.

"They lied to me as well Blood Lust."

I nodded. "Thanks for trying Blueblood."

He gave a bitter smile. "Hey, that's what friends do."

I stretched my wings and took off, heading towards my house.

This is going to be what heck of a ride.