• Published 10th Nov 2023
  • 488 Views, 12 Comments

A Freezing Hero With a Warm Heart - Big Imagination E



A human name Luke gains god powers of ice and snow and protects Equestria with the Main 6

  • ...
19
 12
 488

Another Dream and the Forth Guardian

Luke was still resting in the dream realm til he heard it changing again. The realm became some kind of strip club and we see many girls putting on a show for the stallions. Luke looked around til he saw one stripper in a hot pink sex slave outfit and it turned him on.

"Whoa. Now you look hot as fuck." Luke complimented.

"Why thank you." She said.

Then when she turned around Luke couldn't believe his eyes that it was Fleur putting on that show.

"Fleur? You're doing this?" Luke asked.

"Yes sweetie. Now ask me this. What do you think of these things?" Fleur asked as she squeezed her breasts together. Luke blushed from that.

“Holy...” Luke panted, as Fleur removed her hot pink bra.

“You can't deny your manly urge to have your way with me, Luke.” Fleur began, as she started running her index finger on Luke's chest enticing him.

'Damn, this is getting hot.' Luke thought to himself.


Things got hotter for the boy, as she removed her bra to reveal her bare breasts to him. Luke panted heavily, as she took a hand and planted it on one of her breasts.

“You've got my heart beating so quickly, Luke.” Fleur began.

“Mine's got that same feeling.” Luke admitted, as he couldn't help but squeeze her rack making her moan.

“Oh, that's so good.” Fleur moaned.

Luke laughed as he started to makeout with her. But before they sealed the kiss Luke heard an alarm clock go off a waking him from the dream. He turned off the clock and got out of bed.

"Man I was really loving that. Well guess I better see what today has to offer." Luke said as he went downstairs.


After breakfast he was walking with Fleur to see what today offered them. But somehow he noticed that her cheeks were turning a pink color and wondered if she's ok.

"You ok Fleur? Your face is becoming a little pink." Luke asked.

"Im fine darling. Just a little heat from my clothes." Fleur answered.

"Ok? You just lemme know if something is bothering you." Luke responded.

But then they saw Twilight and her friends getting talked down by a rude couple named Upper Crust and Jet Set. Those two were always the worse upper class ponies that anyone has seen. Then they saw Luke and Fleur and went to them.

"Well lady Fleur. Pleasure seeing you. Though we never thought that you were accompanying a monkey of ice." Upper Crust snarked.

Fleur frowned at her remark. "Upper Crust and Jet Set. I see you haven't changed since last time. And Luke is not a monkey, he's a human with ice powers."

"I also see fraternizing with such peasant ponies like Twilight hasn't taught you to respect the superior." Jet Set countered, as the couple let out a haughty laugh. That made Luke angry.

"How about you watch your mouths about what you say before I shove some icicles up your asses?" Luke retorted.

The two ponies saw Luke and backed away as if he was contagious, "Oh, gracious, did you hear what he said?" Uppercrust asked in repulse.

"Yes, he's trying to threaten us. So don't go near him." Jet Set told his wife.

"Why, afraid I might bite ya?" Luke tried to scare them, but they caught on knowing he was bluffing.

"Like we'd be afraid of some hairless ape. And the fact that you are with the world class fashion model when she doesn't deserve you." Jet Set replied.

"What did you say?" Luke said pissed.

"You heard us peasant." Jet Set responded.

"You want me to kick your asses right here?!" Luke shouted.

"You dare threaten us again? Im getting sick of hearing your mouth." Upper Crust told him.

Luke then aimed his ice gun at Upper Crust daring her to speak again.

"What do you wanna do huh? What do you do?" Luke asked.

"Oh please. That is obviously for decoration. You ain't really gonna do anything to--" Upper Crust said but got struck by the ice beam and frozen solid. Jet Set saw his wife getting frozen and turned to Luke all shocked.

"How dare you do that to my wife?! I should sue you for everything your worth!!" Jet Set shouted.

"Cut the crap. I warned you to watch your words and didn't listen. So now your gonna pay." Luke reminded him.

He actived his freeze gun and tried freezing Jet Set. But everytime he blasted him Jet dodged.

"Hah! You really should try aiming better." Jet Set mocked.

"Why you little!!" Luke said gritting his teeth.

He slammed his fist in the ground and a giant ice wave came to him. It covered him in snow and he was freezing. Then he unleashed his ice sword and placed the blade in the snow and icicles came out heading towards him. One poked him in the ass and he yelled in pain as he jumped out of all his clothes and in the air. Jet Set came back down all naked and was even more cold now.

"Oh my Celestia!! IM NAKED!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!" Jet Set shouted in pure anger.

"Oh getting hot headed I see? Maybe you should 'chill out' a bit!" Luke said.

He then actived his freeze gun and this time he froze him in solid ice. Blueblood wasn't moving and was stuck in the ice.

"Doesn't feel so hot now does it Frosty?" Luke joked.

He then actived his reserve settings on his ice gun and melted them out. They held each other close and covered in fear as Luke came closer.

"Get the hell out of here or I will kill you in cold blood." Luke threatened.

"Ok. You made your point. We won't mess with you anymore!" Jet Set cried as the two ran off in fear and in tears.

"Darling! You were so brave standing up to them." Fleur replied.

"I wasn't gonna let those snobby bitches talk anyone down so I had to show them their places." Luke answered.

"Im glad you did. And as a reward we like you to join us for dinner. Bring Fleur with you." Rarity offered.

"Say less Rares. We gonna be there." Luke answered.

"Yes. Come Luke. We must prepare for dinner." Fleur told Luke.

"Ok."

"Meet us at the Tasty Treat at 6pm. See you then." Twilight said.

So everyone went to their respectiful houses and got ready for dinner at the Tasty Treat.