• Published 10th Nov 2023
  • 488 Views, 12 Comments

A Freezing Hero With a Warm Heart - Big Imagination E



A human name Luke gains god powers of ice and snow and protects Equestria with the Main 6

  • ...
19
 12
 488

Dinner and Telling the Truth

Night time rolled in and we see everyone at the Tasty Treat for dinner. Twilight and her friends were all wearing dresses that match their color and have their cutie marks. Fleur's dress was rose red and with her is Luke in his ice blue tux. And even Spike and Gabby were dressed for the occasion. They all went in and sat down. However Fleur noticed that Luke was down in the dumps again.

"Luke darling. Are you feeling okay? I thought that you feel better after you stopped the snobs." Fleur responded.

"Oh I am feeling better Fleur. Im just thinking about something." Luke answered.

"About what Luke?" Twilight asked.

"I don't know if I should. You probably won't believe me anyway." Luke nervously said.

"Luke. Were your friends. Whatever it is we trust you. So please tell us." Gabby reminded him.

"Please darling. We never kept secrets from each other. So be honest with me. Why are you feeling down?" Fleur asked.

Luke sighed as he decided to tell her the truth. "Okay Fleur. I'll tell you. You see I've been having these dreams about rescuing you in the dream realm. Luna was in there and she knew that I was growing closer to you. But the only way for me to be able to express my feelings is to defeat the 5 guardians that hold you in the temple of the dream realm. Sombra was the first one, Blueblood was the second, Iron Will was the third, and for some reason the snobby couple was the forth. I don't know why they wouldn't be the final two but now I needed to focus on who the fifth guardian is."

Everyone took all the time they needed to process everything Luke said.

"So those guys you beated were guardians in your dreams and you can express your feelings to Fleur if you stop them?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yes. I know it's crazy but it's true." Luke answered.

"Actually we believe you Luke. We now understand that you were trying to show everyone that you are a hero. And win Fleur's heart. If you need help taking down the fifth guardian then we will help you." Twilight replied.

"Thanks Twi." Luke said.

Suddenly they heard some noises from outside and ponies were screaming. The gang ran outside and saw that some houses were on fire and some chaos was spread.

"We ain't alone are we?" Luke asked.

Then suddenly a human with flaming hair and fire powers came down. To Luke this was one person he did not want to run into. He then stared angry at him.

"Hello Crimson." Luke said bitterly.

"Well Luke. Long time no see." Crimson replied. Everyone was shocked that he knew him. What will they do to stop him?

Author's Note:

Fifth guardian here. Next is the ultimate showdown.