• Published 10th Nov 2023
  • 488 Views, 12 Comments

A Freezing Hero With a Warm Heart - Big Imagination E



A human name Luke gains god powers of ice and snow and protects Equestria with the Main 6

  • ...
19
 12
 488

The Spirit of Violet and a Sexy Sight.

Night time was still here and Luke was still sleeping. But then back in the dream realm while Luke was resting he saw a bright violet light shining on him. Then out of the light a woman with purple hair came floating down and landed in front of Luke. He couldn't believe his eyes seeing the one lady he missed for so long.

"V-V-Violet? Is that you?" Luke choked.

"Yes baby." Violet answered.

Luke ran to her and embraced in a tight hug crying heavy tears.

"Oh Violet! I missed you for so long!!" Luke cried happy. "But what are you doing here? I thought you died in the blizzard!"

"I did. Im just a spirit in the dream realm. My body no longer exists in the real world." Violet explained.

"Oh. Well we have got to catch up on old times." Luke told her.

So the two sat down on the bench and started catching up on old times.

"So Luke. You look different from the last time I was with you. What happened?" Violet asked.

"Well after the blizzard hit I lost everything. You, the kids and the house. I was homeless and extremely upset about you. I tried looking for a place to shelter and found the lab. Next thing I knew I found this ice potion and drank it making me look like this. My body ached during the transformation so I grabbed the suit im wearing to heal the injuries. And then another snow storm came and I ended up in Equestria." Luke explained.

"Really? That explains why you are like this. And the fact that you were spending time with this Fleur pony." Violet said.

"How do you know that?" Luke wondered.

"Luna told me. We've been good friends ever since I arrived in the realm. And I noticed that you were growing a bond towards Fleur. You must really like her." Violet told him.

"Yeah. But the only way I can confess to her is if I reach the temple on the mountain. 2 guardians are defeated but I don't know what the other 3 are." Luke reminded her.

"Don't worry. You'll find out what the other 3 guardians are and get to her." Violet assured.

"I hope so. But you aren't mad because of me being with Fleur?" Luke asked.

"No babe. You were trying to move on. That doesn't make me mad. It shows that you were willing to carry on and continue." Violet said.

"I guess so. Thanks Violet. You wouldn't believe how much I missed you." Luke replied.

"Oh I missed you too. But just know that I will always be with you. Now I must return. I'll see you again real soon sweetie." Violet said as she floated back into the light.

"See you soon Violet." Luke replied.

Then something happened. The dream realm was changing and he was no longer where he can see the temple. But instead was in an ice like chamber. He was a little scared since he was never in this before. But then he turned around and saw someone walking towards him in a sexy way. The being got closer and relieved to be Fleur. She was wearing a ice blue bra and panties. Her body looked a lot different than back in the real world. Her body was a perfect hourglass figure, her rack was huge, her thighs were wide, and her booty was even bigger. She stopped in front of Luke giving him the sultry eyes.

"Whoa. Fleur you look...uh different." Luke complimented.

She giggled sexy. "You like? I always look my best for you." She said coming closer and twirling her finger on his chest. "What do you say me and you have a little fun my ice king?" She said.

"Ice king huh? I like where your going. Okay let's have some fun here." Luke said.

"I knew you want to have some fun. Now start off by holding me close. I want you to get a good feel of my body." Fleur said hugging him.

Luke hugged her back and he couldn't believe how soft her body was. He rubbed her back as she moaned softly. Then she placed her mouth into his ear.

"I take it your enjoying this?" Fleur whispered.

"You bet. I can't believe how soft your body is." Luke answered.

He then tried to place one of his hands onto her butt. But Fleur gently swatted it away.

"Uh uh uh. No touching my butt yet. I promise we'll get to that later." Fleur assured.

"Sorry. I shouldn't rush things." Luke apologized.

"Don't worry. It's alright. Now let's move things along." Fleur told him as she unhooked her bra and showed her F-cup breasts to him.

"Whoa mama! Those are quite nice. I wonder how they feel?" Luke wondered.

"Touch them and find out stud." Fleur encouraged.

He gently placed his hands on her chest and she moaned softly. Luke then rubbed her left breast while squeezing her right one. He was loving this and she moaned a little louder. But since it was the dream realm no one can hear you two. This when on for 30 minutes of switching giving her chest the attention and then you stopped.

"Aww I was really enjoying that." Fleur pouted. "But I have a way for the fun to continue." She said taking your head and pulled it into her bosom. "Ah. That's much better. How do my girls feel? Pretty soft huh?"

He was too comfortable to answer. But he gave Fleur the answer she need by taking her hard left nipple and started sucking and kissing it gently. She moaned softly and she enjoyed that the most. He then switched to the right and back making sure they both got equal attention. This lasted for 30 minutes til Fleur brought his face up to look at her.

"Looks like that answered my question. You really liked my big girls." Fleur said.

"How could I not? They were really soft and plump. I was surprised how your whole body is soft." Luke reasoned.

"And I know something else that's soft and plump." Fleur said as she whispered in his ear. "My big booty."

Luke blushed real hard hearing that. She took off her panties and he saw Fleur's big butt above him and was slowly coming down to him. Then he felt his whole face covered by her butt. He then placed both hands on her cheeks.

"I knew you wanted to get your hands on my butt for a while. Well now's time to claim it as yours." Fleur said sultry.

He needed no more information and squeezed her cheeks. Luke also licked in between the crack tickling her as she giggled from that.

"Oh my that hehe! That tickles!" Fleur said liking it.

The fun lasted for a few hours til something caused him to wake up in the real world. Luke got up and was sweating a little. He saw all that sexy fun and wondered if this was another sign saying that his feelings for Fleur is getting stronger.

"Man. That was a crazy dream. If that is another sign then I have to destroy the other 3 guardians and free Fleur in the temple." Luke reminded himself.

He went back to sleep and in the morning he'll find out what the next guardian he needs to stop so he'll be one step closer to Fleur in the temple.

Author's Note:

Nice sight Luke? Get ready tomorrow morning to fight the third Guardian.