• Published 10th Nov 2023
  • 488 Views, 12 Comments

A Freezing Hero With a Warm Heart - Big Imagination E



A human name Luke gains god powers of ice and snow and protects Equestria with the Main 6

  • ...
19
 12
 488

Origin and Princess Celestia

The gang all arrived at Twilight's castle which was a purple crystal like tree. Inside Luke sat down in a comfy chair and tried to relax. Then Fleur sat down next to him in case he freaks out again. At that time Twilight and her friends came in and sat down to have Luke answer some questions.

"Ok Luke. We just wanna ask you some questions. Will that be okay?" Twilight said.

"Yes. Just don't frustrate me. I had enough of that for one day." Luke said.

"I understand. Now first question: How did you meet Fleur and obtain this crazy ice power?" Twilight said.

"Yeah since Twilight told me you froze the sculpture of Celestia." Spike said.

"Well I came through this portal of cold and landed here. I was walking around Ponyville to see where I was and why. That's when I bumped into Fleur. As for the ice power well.....let's just say I have a backstory of that. But I warn you it is not gonna be pretty." Luke said.

"Then tell us darling." Rarity said.

Luke sighed but he went ahead and told them. "Okay. A long time ago I was once known as a regular human with everything a man can hope for. My earliest memory was my family. My wife Violet, my kids, and my happy life. We would spend day after sunny day in complete bliss, sharing that sweet bond between man and woman. I even planned a special winter vacation on the day close to Christmas. But then one night a blizzard came and destroyed everything in it's path. My family included! I tried taking them to the doctor but they couldn't stop the wounds from getting worse. Because of that I was devastated. I couldn't pay the rent and since that wasn't happening I lost everything. My wife, my kids and my life! Im all washed up. Since then I was forced to live on the streets and survive. But since it was winter I needed a new place to shelter. That's when I found this laboratory and as for the ice power? When I drank a potion making me look like this. And now I don't know what to do." He said sad.

Everyone heard everything he said and shed some tears. They couldn't believe that Luke went through all that pain and misery since his life was ruined.

"Im so sorry darling. I can't believe that you lost everything to a snowstorm." Fleur said

"That's the most saddest thing I ever heard." Rarity said.

"It's not your fault. It's mine. I let that happened so this is my punishment. Ponies treating me like a monster, no respect and no one to love on. Im a wreck!" Luke said crying.

"Well with you as a guy covered in ice can you blame them?" Rainbow said.

"Rainbow! He's all alone! You can't say that to him! That's not very nice!" Fluttershy said.

"Honestly Rainbow! Can you try being more nice to him like how Fleur is?" Rarity said as she pointed to Fleur trying to calm him down.

"Oh. Um Luke? Sorry for badmouthing you." Rainbow said sheepishly.

"It's ok. I just need some time to recover." Luke said.

"Ok. Second question: When you arrived at the Winter-Fest with Fleur were you really trying to hurt anyone?" Twilight said.

"No! I wasn't! It was an accident! I didn't know that I made that ice wave and froze the guards!" Luke said scared.

"Ok calm down. I was asking. But I can clearly see you didn't want to hurt anyone." Twilight said. Then she whispered to her assistant Spike to send Celestia a message about Luke.

"That's what I was saying Twilight. He's just a little nervous about his powers. Which is why I came to you to help him control it better." Fleur said.

"Ok thanks for letting me know that. Now final question: Can you try to stay calm when Princess Celestia arrives?" Twilight said.

"Celestia? I heard one of those guards say something about this Celestia. Who is she?" Luke said.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Twilight got up and answered it. To everyone's surprise it was Princess Celestia herself. She was a humanoid ailcorn princess with a mane of pink, blue and green.

"Hello Twilight. May I come in?" Princess Celestia said.

"Sure Princess. Come on in." Twilight said.

She walked in the castle and into the living room. Once in she greeted everyone present. And she spotted Luke in the chair nervously.

"Hello. Are you the one that Twilight spoke about?" Celestia said.

"Y-yes. Twilight told you about me?" Luke said nervously.

"I told Spike to send her a message while you were answering the questions." Twilight said.

Luke worried about that. Since he froze the sculpture he didn't know how to respond.

"So. I was told that you were the one that froze the sculpture and accidentally attacked my guards. Is that true?" Celestia said.

"Yes it's true. Im really sorry for all that. The guards triggered my powers causing me to freeze them. But I never wanted to hurt anybody." Luke said crying.

"Hey, hey it's okay." Celestia said placing her hand on his shoulder. "I know it wasn't your fault."

"Y-y-you knew?" Luke said.

"Yes. I was watching from the balcony window and saw you trying to enjoy the Winter-Fest. When I noticed my guards coming at you I wanted to stop them but my captain of the guard said that once there's an intruder on our land there's no stopping him. Apparently he doesn't know when to see that he or she isn't really a bad person. So I will have a talk with him about that." Celestia said.

"Ok. But I really need help with this. I wanted to control my powers, I wanted to make friends and start a new life. But all I did was scare them!" Luke said crying as Fleur went to him.

"Darling. It's alright. Please calm down. We will help you." Fleur said.

"Yes. We will help you feel better and control your ice powers. That way you won't feel so scared." Celestia said.

"And you will have some new bestest friends!" Pinkie said.

"We appreciate you saying that Pinkie. But tone down your voice a little. We don't want to startle Luke again." Fluttershy said.

"Sorry Fluttershy." Pinkie said less loud.

"But where can he stay? If he's going to be here then he needs a place to shelter." Twilight said.

"I noticed how Fleur is trying to help Luke stay calm when he's around her. Maybe for the better he stays with Fleur." Celestia said.

"Well she is nice. And trying to help. Yes I would like to stay with her." Luke said.

"A wise choice darling. Now take my arm and I will lead us to my place where you can stay." Fleur said.

Luke got up and very gently took her arm and walked with her to her place. The others saw how calm he was with Fleur but still know that they need to help him gain control of his power.

"Will he be okay? He's still scared." Fluttershy said.

"Let us hope that Fleur with manage to relieve some of the stress off of Luke. In the meantime I will send Cadence a message to let her know that tomorrow we will train him to control his powers. Cause if any evil approaches he will need to be ready." Celestia said.

"Yes Princess. Thank you for your time." Twilight said.

Celestia smiled and took her leave. Twilight and the others were worried about Luke. If he really needed help to control himself and his powers then tomorrow he needs all the help he can get.

Author's Note:

Let's pray that the ponies will help poor Luke out of the darkness and into in the light.