• Published 10th Nov 2023
  • 488 Views, 12 Comments

A Freezing Hero With a Warm Heart - Big Imagination E



A human name Luke gains god powers of ice and snow and protects Equestria with the Main 6

  • ...
19
 12
 488

The Dream and Training

Later that night in Manehattan Fleur offered Luke to stay in her luxury mansion and he was delighted to be staying there. We see him sleeping in a guest room that Fleur set up for him. We travel in Luke's mind and see what he's dreaming about. Luke woke up seeing that he was no longer in the bedroom but in a dream realm of the winter season. The realm is an icy blue with snowflake symbols and saw a temple with a very long staircase.

"Where am I? This is far different." Luke said.

"Your in the dream realm of course." A female voice said. Luke turned around and saw a dark blue ailcorn with a mane representing the stars.

"Who are you?" Luke said.

"I am Luna. The princess of the night. Plus it's my duty to go into one's dreams." She said.

"So im in a dream realm? That would explain why you're here. But I have no idea what's going on in this dream." Luke said.

"Well that's because im going to help you achieve your dream of reaching Fleur and winning her heart." Luna said.

"Fleur? She's in here too?" Luke said.

"Yes. She's in that temple. All the way up there." Luna said as we see that the temple is so high up.

"But how do I get way up there?" Luke said.

"If you look right here Luke there's 6 trials you have to complete to reach her." Luna said as she showed Luke 6 floating projections. Each one is a statue of a being.

"So what trials do I need to compete so I can reach Fleur in the temple?" Luke said.

"Each statue you see represents a guardian you must defeat. Once the 5 are bested in battle the statue will turn into a statue of you. Thus granting you access to reach Fleur." Luna said.

"Okay but if you said that there's five guardians to beat. Then what's this one we're staring at?" Luke said.

"That is the training ring. My sister Celestia has sent a message to Cadence earlier today. So tomorrow you will train at the Crystal Empire and at night you will face me." Luna said.

"I really don't want to hurt you. Plus I don't even know what guardians I have to defeat to reach the temple." Luke said.

"That is for you to find out. Plus you won't hurt me. As long you keep control of your powers you'll be okay." Luna said.

"Okay. I'll try my best. But there's one question I have to ask." Luke said.

"And what would that be?" Luna said.

"When I get to Fleur in the temple what would happen then?" Luke said.

"Then you in the real world will be able to confess to Fleur about how you feel about her. Now I know what you're thinking. 'How do you know that I have feelings for her?'. Well during your time in Equestria I noticed that your connection with Fleur is pretty strong. Almost unbreakable. That's how I know." Luna explained.

"Ok thanks for explaining this. So when do I start training at this Crystal Empire?" Luke said.

"You start training at the Empire tomorrow. So good luck out there. Fleur is counting on you to reach her in the temple." Luna said as she disappeared.

"Ok." Luke said as he looked at the temple on that long staircase. "Don't worry Fleur. Im coming."

Then the dream realm started shaking meaning that Luke in the real world is waking up. Back in the real world Luke woke up seeing that it was morning. He got up and headed downstairs for breakfast. In the dining room he was greeted with all sorts of food. He grabbed a plate and put some bacon, eggs and hash downs on it and began eating and Fleur joined him.

"Morning sweetie. You sleep okay?" Fleur said.

"Yeah. Thanks for letting me stay with you." Luke said.

"Your welcome. Now let's eat. We gotta head to the Crystal Empire for your training." Fleur said.

"Yes dear." Luke said as he continued eating.

Once he finished eating the both cleaned up and headed out for the Crystal Empire where Twilight and her friends will meet them later. But since Luke has a jetpack on his suit he hung on to Fleur and prepared to fly.

"Ok Fleur I know you can't fly but I can. Hold on tight." Luke said.

And then he flew off into the sky with Fleur hanging on to him and headed in the direction of the Crystal Empire.


After a few hours of flying they arrived at the Crystal Empire. Luke landed and gently put Fleur down. But then some purple energy came and formed another human looking like a luchador and has purple electricity surging through his whole body. Luke was a bit surprised that another human was here and thought he was the only one.

“Who are you?” Luke said.

”Im Kyle. But my enemies know me as The Nightmare.” He said.

“Well you look like something out of a nightmare with all that electricity in your body.” Luke said.

”You’ll get used to it. So what are you doing here in the Crystal Empire?” Kyle said.

“Well I’m having trouble controlling my ice powers. And plus I have to protect Fleur from anything that could hurt her.” Luke said.

”So you want to be able to control your ice powers huh? Well that’s understandable since Cadence got the message not too long ago. And I should be able to help you out with that. Kyle said.

"Ok Kyle. What do I need to do?" Luke said.

"First we gotta wait for Twilight and her friends. Once they arrive then we can begin the training." Kyle said.

With Twilight and her friends the train chugged along til it arrived at Northern Equestria where the Crystal Empire was. Everypony hopped off the train and headed off. They arrived and saw Kyle and Luke standing side by side.

"Ahh Luke. I see your getting to know Kyle." Twilight said.

"Yes. And how do you know him better than I do?" Luke said.

"I think I can answer that. Ever since I stopped King Sombra the unicorn who's heart is black as night they accepted me in their society." Kyle said.

"Oh. Well now that your here can we get started on this?" Luke said.

"Yes. Come with us to see Cadence. She will help you." Twilight said.

Luke nodded and everyone headed in the direction that Twilight was walking. Once in the throne Cadence and her brother Shining Armor were happy to see her and Kyle. Then Shining saw Luke and drew his sword out.

"Who's this icy freak?!" Shining said.

"Whoa! Whoa! Shining chill! This is my buddy Luke. He may be icy but do not call him a freak. He just wanted to learn how to control his power so put the sword away and be nice." Kyle said.

Shining did what Kyle said and put the sword away. "Sorry man. Im like that sometimes."

"I know. It wasn't my first time when someone thinks im a monster. Like those idiot Canterlot guards." Luke said.

"Now now darling. Just relax. Now Cadence? Can you tell Luke what his training will be?" Fleur said.

"Yes. Luke? You and Kyle will face each other in the Crystal Battle Ring. That way you can use your powers and control them well enough for real battles." Cadence said.

"Okay Cadence. Let's go." Luke said as everyone headed for the ring.


Soon everyone including Fleur was sitting on the steps where in the center was a battle ring made out of pure crystal. Even the Crystal Ponies were getting ready to see the fight. But some girls were giving Spike the love eyes since he saved the Crystal Empire a few times. Then Kyle and Luke faced each other before starting.

"Okay Luke. Remember this. This is a training battle so don't do anything that could kill me. And I won't do anything that could kill you." Kyle said.

"Understood. Now let's do this." Luke said.

Soon they got in their corners and once the bell rang the battle began! Kyle conjured some purple lightning and threw it at Luke. But everytime he did Luke would dodge it. Then he flew in the air and his hand shapeshift into a freeze gun and tried blasting some ice beams at Kyle but he used his lightning to prevent himself from getting frozen. Kyle saw a crystal and had an idea. He zapped it causing it to morph into a beast. The transformation was complete and the crystal beast was ready to attack.

"Crystal Beast! Go get him!!"Kyle said.

The beast obeyed his command and ran towards Luke. He dodged it's punches as well as it's stomps. Then Luke took another crystal, threw it in the snow and blast an ice beam at it while dodged more of his attacks. After 20 minutes the crystal stopped shining and out came a handle. Luke grabbed it and it was actually an icy sword. Luke used that sword to get the beast away from him and defeat it in pieces. Another hour passed and the crystal beast couldn't keep up anymore and fell down in pieces.

"Not bad. Now I wonder if you can stop this?" Luke said.

Luke raised his fists in the air and slammed them into the ground and made a giant ice wave coming towards him. Kyle saw that and flew above the ice wave. He then conjured more purple lightning and tried shocking Luke but he dodged again.

"Impressive. Now let's see if you can stop something a little bigger." Kyle said.

Then the medallion on his neck glowed and purple electricity surrounded him and transformed him into a giant gorilla. He jumped high and landed low releasing a roar. Luke was scared but wasn't gonna get crushed by a gorilla. So he flew in the air and came at his face. He actived his ice gun and blasted him. He froze his face as Kyle tried getting the ice off but was pretty hard to. Then he froze the spot under his foot and the moment he stepped on it he slipped and Luke saw a fist coming to him and dodged. Kyle then turned back to normal.

"Okay. Not bad. Not bad at all. But you still got more to improve. Trying using that icy sword of yours." Kyle said.

"Ok Kyle. I really don't know what this sword can do." Luke said.

But then to his surprise when his blade went deep in the snow a bunch of icicles sprouted out of the ground making a trail to Kyle. He jumped over the icicles and destroyed them with his lightning. Then after a good 2 hours later the both came on the battle ring panted heavily. Fleur saw Luke getting more braver and gave him the seductive eyes.

"Ok man. You really improved with all of that. I say your powers are ready for real battles." Kyle said as the crowd cheered for them and Luke shook his hand.

But then they saw a dark cloud with green eyes coming towards them. The Crystal Ponies screamed seeing that cause they know exactly who that was. And Kyle knew that HE returned once more. The clouds came down and turned into an evil humanoid unicorn king of shadow himself: King Sombra.

"Well Nightmare. We meet again. And you have a friend this time." Sombra said.

"Is that Sombra you mentioned?" Luke said.

"Yep. That's the scumbag I stopped when I first came here. Luke you and I are gonna team up and stop him!" Kyle said.

"Oh I would love to see you try!" Sombra said.

Author's Note:

First battle is King Sombra! Get him guys!!