• Published 6th Oct 2023
  • 519 Views, 25 Comments

The Return of King Sombra - Dragon-Master-31



King Sombra returns to Equestria and he plans to get his revenge on the Princess of Friendship. However, unlike every other villain before him, Sombra has a plan...

  • ...
1
 25
 519

To Be Discorded

“Forgive my interruption your majesty, but I have been to Ponyville, and I believe I have found a worthy candidate for your plan.” Professor Screw said.



“Hmph, very good. You will bring this candidate to me, and I will decide whether or not they are worthy of the task I will be giving to them.” Sombra said.



“I will have him here by tomorrow. Though just in case, I think it would be better if we met at my old lab. Would that be too much of an issue, your majesty?” Professor Screw asked.



“Fine. Your old lab, tomorrow. Go now, prepare your lab for visitors. Wouldn't want our candidate to have a bad first impression, now, would we?” Sombra asked as he grinned at the Professor.



“(Evil Chuckle) Of course not, your majesty. I will go now. It's good to have you back, I knew you wouldn't abandon me.” Professor Screw said as he bowed again before turning to leave.



“Professor. If the candidate is unworthy or a pathetic weakling, I'll kill you. I have no time for mistakes, do I make myself clear?” Sombra asked as he glared at the Professor.



“(Chuckle) I can assure you, oh king, he will not disappoint you.” Professor Screw said.



“He better not. Be gone now!” Sombra said as Professor Screw bowed one last time before using a dark spell that teleported him away. “(Evil Chuckle) Oh Princess, I hope you’re ready. I've got big plans for you. Sleep well tonight, it might be the last time you ever sleep peacefully.” Sombra said as he laughed into the night, his eyes glowing their green color as he faded into the shadows, disappearing.







Elsewhere...







Once Professor Screw had teleported himself to his desired location, he looked around and grinned. It always pleased him to gaze upon his old laboratory. The building was only one story but that didn't really matter all that much. If you looked at the lab from the outside now, you would easily describe it as a rundown old shack with no significance whatsoever. The doors, while appearing very weak, were actually very durable and strong. Besides, nopony could get in even if they wanted to. The doors had a magic spell put on them where only the Professor could open them. If you wanted to get inside, you needed to be a friend of the Professor. He would take your hoof print and place it on a paper, then he would enchant it and add the enchanted paper to the door's spell. Then to open the door, you had to touch the door with your hoof, basically let the door scan your hoof to see if you are allowed to enter.



“Even after a thousand years, you still stand here my precious.” Professor Screw said before taking a look at his doors. “Hmm, yes, we will have to adjust the size of these doors for the very near future. Door Enchantment, expand.” Professor Screw said, using his horn magic to hold his spell book open.



With the doors now increased in size, the Professor nodded in amusement and walked inside. Once inside, and the doors closed behind him, the Professor looked around and nodded his head. His lab was just the way he liked it. Ready to be used and all his essentials out and ready for experimentation. The lab held a lot of odd and strange looking tools and machines scattered all over. A whole bookshelf stood in disarray, with books on the floor and others seemingly forced onto the shelf. The lab was rather dusty and dirty but not unbearable, at least not to the Professor. On one of his workbenches, he had blueprints and papers laid out for examination. And of course, since some would describe the Professor as a mad doctor, he had a table specifically meant for keeping subjects strapped in and unable to break free from whatever cruel experiment was about to be performed on them.



The Professor then walked over to a small little table that had only one item on top. It was a glass bowl placed over a stand that held a single vial of a mysterious blue liquid that was oozing with bubbles and glowing particles from within. The vial was very important for the Professor's plan to assist King Sombra and he knew this would work. What it was, well, that wasn't important right now, but it would be very soon. After looking around his lab for a bit, the Professor began to set up everything he would need. Once everything was set, the Professor made sure to pack his spell book and then he used it to teleport himself away to his destination, Ponyville.







Meanwhile...







It was a quiet night in Ponyville, well aside from the small lightning storm. Mostly everypony was fast asleep, it was very late in the night after all. Therefore, nopony was around to see Professor Screw teleport into Ponyville. Once in Ponyville, the Professor looked around, making sure nopony was there to see him. After checking if the coast was clear, Professor Screw grinned as he began to make his way to where he needed to go, Doctor Whooves's Lab. It took a bit of time to make it there, since the Professor walked very slowly, not wanting to wake anypony up and ruin his plan. The Professor couldn't help but appreciate the simplicity of this nice little town. It was a very lovely spot and one he had frequently visited for the comfort. Just because he was sort of a mad scientist, that didn't mean he didn't enjoy going out for walks and enjoying a nice meal or a day at the park. It was a shame, as the Professor knew Sombra would order this place to be destroyed. Whatever his master wanted.



Finally, Professor Screw made it outside of Doctor Whooves's lab and he grinned at the sight of it. He knew from the very moment Doctor Whooves had started working on those mechanical arms, he was perfect for his greatest experiment. Doctor Whooves, with those arms could easily be of aid to Sombra and be a very dangerous enemy to the citizens of Ponyville or any other place in Equestria. Especially when the Professor had some upgrades and changes, he wanted to make to those arms. Seeing that the lights were on inside the lab made the Professor happy. The Professor wasted no time as he knocked on the door loudly but not loud enough to wake up the rest of the town.



“Huh? Who could that be at this hour of the night?” Doctor Whooves asked as he got up from his workbench and walked over to the door, not opening it as he called. “Who's out there, I say?”



“A friend.” Professor Screw replied from the other side of the door. “I could use your help, Doctor Whooves. It is rather urgent.”



“Very well then.” Doctor Whooves said as he opened the door, revealing a unicorn with a smug look on his face. “Oh? Who are you? I don't believe I've seen you around here before.”



“(Chuckle) That is because I am not from here, Doctor. Now, I believe... it's time to clock out, good Doctor.” Professor Screw said as he then used his magic to fire a beam of magic at the Doctor's chest, sending flying back into his workbench.



Seeing how he was under attack by some crazy unicorn, Doctor Whooves got up and grabbed one of his tools with his mouth, throwing it at the intruder. Professor Screw used his magic to throw it right back, hitting Doctor Whooves in the head. Professor Screw walked inside the lab and shut the door behind him. Doctor Whooves dodged another beam of magic and then ran to one of his tables and picked up his Sonic Screwdriver, which was attacked to a bracelet like thing. Doctor Whooves quickly got it on his hoof and fired a beam of light at the Professor, hitting him in the chest. The Professor was taken aback by this and simply used his magic to yank the Sonic Screwdriver away from the Doctor and then he charged at him, slamming him into a shelf and then throwing him across his lab, destroying a table of vials and equipment. As Doctor Whooves tried to get back up, Professor Screw ran over to him and placed a hypnotic spell on Doctor Whooves, putting him in a deep sleep before he could fight back, collapsing to the floor.



With the Doctor taken care of, it was time to find the arms. It didn't take long before the Professor spotted the massive mechanical arms hanging from a holder on the wall. Professor Screw marveled at the sight of these arms and how brilliant they were. He had to give the Doctor credit, he was very talented and an ingenious inventor.



“You four will be needed for our little experiment. I do hope you don't mind if I take you down.” Professor Screw said as he used his magic to first raise Doctor Whooves up on his feet and kept him steady while also using his magic to lift the arms off of the wall and brought them over to the Doctor, wrapping them around him and locking the harness in place on the Doctor's back.



Once the arms were secure on the Doctor's back, Professor Screw looked around the lab for a bit and eventually found the blueprints for the construction of the mechanical arms. Once he had those blueprints secured, he looked back at the lab and then to the Doctor.



“Sorry about the mess, Doc. We can take care of it later. But now, it's time you came with me. Come along, Doc, we have much to do.” Professor Screw said as he used his spell book to teleport himself and the Doctor out of the lab.







Professor Screw's Lab...







Professor Screw had successfully teleported himself and the Doctor back to his lab in one piece. The Professor turned to face the Doctor and used his magic to levitate him over to his worktable. The Professor laid the Doctor out on his stomach so that the arms were completely visible and available to work on. Then, he strapped the Doctor's hooves into place so that in the event of him waking up, he wouldn't be able to escape. With Doctor Whooves in perfect position, Professor Screw walked over to his workbench and gathered all of the tools he would need. Professor Screw brought his tools and the blueprints he stole over to the table and grinned at the arms.



“(Chuckle) It's time for your upgrade my mechanical friends. And as for you, Doctor (Chuckle) I hope you're ready because I've got a big surprise for you when you wake. Oh, yes, you will LOVE it! Mwahahahahaha!” Professor Screw said as he laughed and laughed, then coming in closer, it was time to get to work.



It was quite a few hours before Doctor Whooves finally woke up. When he did, he remembered nothing about his earlier scuffle with the Professor or anything. The only thing on Doctor Whooves's mind was why the surface beneath him was so cold. Doctor Whooves looked up and saw that he was in some sort of lab. His own maybe? No, it couldn't be, his lab was much cleaner and more organized, not to mention a lot more welcoming rather than haunting. There were cobwebs all over the place and dust was everywhere, it looked like this place was cleaned once every three months, barely. Shelves were full of old books and science equipment. There were some chemicals on a table, all colored with bright dangerous colors. The light above was barely lighting anything up and the bulb gave off the sound of old and about to break. It was like he was in a set of an old horror film.



Doctor Whooves decided that maybe he was just in a nightmare. No doubt caused by one of his many adventures with Derpy in the Tardis. As he started to wake up even more, Doctor Whooves felt something rather heavy on his back. Doctor Whooves decided that maybe it was just one of those really big blankets, so he decided to get up and inspect it. But as Doctor Whooves tried to stand up, he realized he couldn't move his hoofs. Doctor Whooves then realized he was strapped down to a rather large experimenting table. Before Doctor Whooves had a full-on panic attack, he looked back and saw that he was strapped to the harness with his mechanical arms. With the horror of what was going on, Doctor Whooves tried to break free of his restraints, but it was pointless, he was locked in tight. Then, he heard the sound of somepony laughing from the darkness.



“Who goes there!?” Doctor Whooves yelled, no response. “I say, who's there!? Show yourself!”



“(Chuckle) There's no need to be so loud, Doctor Whooves.” a familiar voice said.



“That voice... I know you! You're that maniac who attacked me in my lab! Release me now!” Doctor Whooves yelled.



“(Chuckle) Tell me, Doctor, how many worlds have you visited?” Professor Screw asked, stepping into view.



“Wh-What? What are you talking about?” Doctor Whooves asked, hoping to bluff his way out of the question.



“There's no need to hide the facts, Doctor. I am well aware of what your Tardis can do. Quite a brilliant invention if I do say so myself. The fact that you've created a machine that allows one to travel to different times, even other dimensions; very astonishing.” Professor Screw said.



“As much as I appreciate your words, I still would like to know... WHO ARE YOU!?” Doctor Whooves yelled, still trying to get out of the restraints that held him in place.



“(Chuckle) I suppose it is about time we introduce ourselves. I am Professor Screw Loose. As you can see, I am a unicorn, I am also a former crystal pony.” Professor Screw said.



“Crystal pony? It's hard to believe that one of the ponies from the Empire of Love could be this rude.” Doctor Whooves said.



“(Chuckle) I suppose you could say I was always the exception to my fellow ponies. Even before the Crystal Empire was banished.” Professor Screw said.



“Perhaps you should have stayed in banishment, Professor.” Doctor Whooves said.



“(Chuckle) Well, I have some news for you, my good Doctor. You see, I was never banished.” Professor Screw said with a smile.



“What? S-So, you've been-?”



“Alive since the Empire was banished? Yes, I have. I have lived for more than a thousand years.” Professor Screw replied.



“B-But how!?” Doctor Whooves asked.



“(Chuckle) You are very smart, and you have a big brain, Doctor. Why don't you use it right now.” Professor Screw suggested as Doctor Whooves thought for a moment.



“Dark magic?” Doctor Whooves asked.



“Bingo, Doctor. Of course, I needed help with the magic. Luckily, I had somepony very special help me with what I needed.” Professor Screw said.



“And who would that be?” Doctor Whooves asked.



“(Chuckle) You will find out soon enough. In the meantime, I'm sure you're wondering why I brought you here. It's quite simple, you are needed for a very special project. When I saw you show off those arms in Ponyville, I knew you were perfect for the job.” Professor Screw said.



“You like these arms so much? Why don't I show you what they can do!?” Doctor Whooves said, mentally ordering one of the arms to reach out and grab the Professor.



Doctor Whooves was confused when nothing happened at all. The arms didn't move. Doctor Whooves tried again, mentally commanding the arms to attack, once again nothing. Doctor Whooves couldn't understand why this wasn't working, especially when he could feel that the needles in the harness were connected to his body. Doctor Whooves knew it wasn't a good sign when the Professor started to chuckle once again.



“(Chuckle) What's wrong? Problems with your invention, Doctor?” Professor Screw asked, enjoying seeing the confusion on the Doctor's face. “While you were asleep, I took the liberty to make some adjustments to your arms. I installed a few new features to them, and one of those features was a good old fashioned remote control. With this, I can keep the arms turned off even if you are physically and mentally connected.” Professor Screw said, taking a remote off of the table next to him and showing it off to the Doctor.



“What!? What else did you do to my arms!?” Doctor Whooves asked, but before he could get an answer, they both saw a shadow rise out of the ground.



“Ahh, it appears my master has arrived.” Professor Screw said, taking a step back and grinned.



Once the shadow had fully risen, Doctor Whooves saw a menacing looking pony step out of the shadow. It didn’t take long for him to realize who this pony was. As King Sombra fully emerged, he looked over to the two ponies before him.



“Wh-What!? Y-You!? You're King Sombra, aren't you!?” Doctor Whooves cried, horrified at the sight of a pony who he thought was long gone.



“(Chuckle) Yes, that's right. I'm glad to see that my name still evokes fear in the hearts of ponies in Equestria. So, you're the famous Doctor Whooves that I saw while keeping my eye on Twilight. Why is he here, Professor?” Sombra asked, giving Professor Screw a very stern look of disappointment. “He better not be this candidate you had in mind.”



“Well, your majesty, he is in fact who I had in mind. Is there a problem?” Professor Screw asked.



Sombra didn't say a single word as he just stared into Professor Screw's eyes. After a very haunting moment of silence, Sombra's eyes glowed their bright green color. Suddenly, from Sombra's shadow, a long shadowy arm came out and grabbed Professor Screw by the throat and then slamming him into the wall, choking him.



“I ought to kill you, Professor....” Sombra said coldly as he watched the Professor choke and struggle to breathe.



“(Cough) W-Wait! (Cough) Your majesty! P-Please! (Cough) Allow me to explain! Let me explain! (Cough)!” Professor Screw said as he was finding it harder and harder to breathe.



Sombra didn't look very amused, but he relucted as he very mildly loosened his grip on the Professor's throat. It wasn't much, but it was enough so that at least the Professor wouldn't keep coughing or die.



“Explain...” Sombra said, making it clear that he was very close to losing his temper.



“(Gasp) Do you see the mechanical arms being worn by the Doctor?” Professor Screw asked, pointing a hoof towards the Doctor.



“What, do you think I'm blind or something? Of course, I see the arms! What about them?” Sombra asked.



“Well, our good Doctor here has created those incredible arms that have many capabilities. They are very durable; they are able to emit an electrical shock from the palm of each claw. They can lift very heavy objects and they can allow anypony to scale a tall building or mountain with relative ease. The arms are even able to function underwater.” Professor Screw explained.



“(Chuckle) So.... you think that just because an inventor from Ponyville created a pair of robot arms; that that's what makes him capable of working for me? DO YOU THINK THIS IS WHAT I ASKED FOR!?” Sombra yelled, retightening his grip.



“(Cough) E-Elaborate! (Cough) (Cough) Let me elaborate!” Professor Screw cried, gasping for air as Sombra once again loosened his grip. “I understand the mechanical arms may not look like much, but I have added my own features to the arms to make them more dangerous.”



“And what makes you think this Doctor will go along with my plan?” Sombra asked.



“Doctor, would you be so kind as to serve his majesty? And carry out all of his orders and help bring Equestria down to its feet?” Professor Screw asked.



“Never! I'd never serve some evil tyrant! If you thought I would simply go along with whatever sick plan you have for Equestria, then you have lost your mind!” Doctor Whooves yelled, trying once again to break free from the restraints.



“(Chuckle) That is very unfortunate for you, Doctor. But very excellent for me.” Professor Screw said, looking very pleased with the Doctor's response.



“How so, Professor?” Sombra asked.



“Well, you see your majesty, there is more to why I chose the Doctor. If you would please let me go so I can show what I had in mind?” Professor Screw asked.



Sombra said nothing as he let the Professor go. Once the Professor was free from that death grip, he walked over to the small little table that had the vial of the mysterious blue liquid. Professor Screw used his magic to lift the glass covering off of the table and placed it off to the side. The Professor then opened one of the drawers and took out a syringe, levitating it over to him.



“What is that!?” Doctor Whooves asked, not liking the sight of Professor Screw putting the blue liquid into the syringe.



“(Chuckle) What, this? Do not worry, Doctor. This will be my greatest creation yet. You see, my good Doctor, this substance contains the life essence of you, or should I say... a different you.” Professor Screw said.



“Another me? What are you talking about?” Doctor Whooves asked.



“(Chuckle) Yes, another you. Though, many refer to this version of you as Discorded Whooves.” Professor Screw said.



“Discorded Whooves?” Doctor Whooves asked.



“Yes, Discorded Whooves. He is a you from another world or rather other dimension I should say.” Professor Screw explained.



“Another dimension!? But then how were you able to get this 'Life Essence' from this Discorded Whooves fellow?” Doctor Whooves asked.



“(Chuckle) You're not the only one who has travelled through time and visited different worlds. I may not have a Tardis of my own, but I do have this.” Professor Screw said, levitating his spell book in front of the Doctor. “Dark magic has its uses, you see. With this book I was able to travel to other dimensions. I've seen many marvelous worlds. So many worlds breaking into nothingness. Worlds being erased out of existence by their own inhabitants.”



“Alright! I get it now! Get to the point!” Doctor Whooves yelled.



“(Chuckle) Now in terms of our Discorded Doctor, allow me to explain his backstory. Much like yourself, he is a time-lord and a keeper of time. But unlike yourself, this Doctor is not a pony. Well, he is now, but he wasn't always a pony. His true form is that of what I have heard is called, a human being. Humans, from what I have gathered, are a species that are very similar to us in many ways. However, they are unable to use magic, unable to fly, unable to get a cutie mark, and unable to accept anything that doesn't satisfy their wants. They are also built very much differently, as they stand on their back legs and are rather tall. These humans say they are the most advanced forms of life, but in reality, just like us, at the end of the day they are nothing but animals.” Professor Screw explained, before getting back to the Doctor.



“Where was I? Ah yes, this Doctor came from his world, searching for something to study. He found many things, even becoming a pony in the process of arriving at his Equestria. Then, let's just say, Discord messed with his head. He corrupted the Doctor and made him suffer mentally. From then on, the Doctor's world started to shatter. Everyday his world was always one step closer to breaking down forever. He tried many times to save his world; travelling throughout time in an effort to restore his world and to make sure that his family would have a better life in a world that was safe. Unfortunately for him, that never happened. He allowed his depression to turn him into a monster. He became known as rude, cruel, alcoholic, and womanizing asshole of a creature. Quite pathetic if you ask me. So, when I visited his world, I decided that a foolish creature like himself would be perfect to test my experiment on. So, I caught him off-guard, killed him, and took a sample of his blood and used it to manufacture a new essence of life. I enchanted his blood so that it can take over another body.”



“You don't mean...” Doctor Whooves said before Professor Screw confirmed his suspicions.



“Yes, when I inject you with this blood, Discorded Whooves will come back to life. He will live in your body. His mind will replace yours. His whole existence will replace your own. You will no longer exist. You will disappear from all planes of existence and there will be no come back for you. Well, that is so long as the blood remains in your body. If the blood was to somehow be removed, then perhaps the reverse would happen and Discorded Whooves would be the one who would be erased from existence. That is why, once I inject you, I will be implanting this little clog over the point of entrance. Just to ensure the blood doesn't spill out. Now, Doctor, it is time to check out.” Professor Screw said, laughing like a mad man as he approached the Doctor, placing the syringe in his own mouth, so he could jam the needle into Doctor Whooves's neck.



“No! NO! I WILL NOT BE TURNED! GET AWAY FROM ME! NO! HELP! GET AWAY!” Doctor Whooves yelled as he tried with all his might to escape this nightmare.



The Professor just laughed inside as he approached the Doctor and stood right next to him. Then, with the syringe secured in his mouth, he jammed the needle right into the side of the Doctor's neck. Doctor Whooves screamed in utter pain and horror as he felt the cold blue blood enter his bloodstream. A few seconds later, all the blood had been pumped into the Doctor's blood, not leaving a drop behind. However, Doctor Whooves managed to power through the pain and since the Professor's face was very close, he slammed his face into the Professor's face, sending back and even causing him to fall to the ground. This also caused the needle to be yanked out of Doctor Whooves's neck so fast that the blood start to spew out.



“NO!!” Professor Screw yelled as he grabbed a special little device with his magic and jammed it right over the open wound.



Whatever this device was, it dug right into the flesh of Doctor Whooves's neck and locked itself in place, keeping the blood from spewing out again. There was a little light on the top of the small device and once it had locked in place, the light glowed green. The device was secure and would do its job. Professor Screw was pleased with this, and he looked back to the Doctor. Then, he waved goodbye to him as the change started to happen.



“GAH!!! RRRRAAAGGHH!! NO! NO! NO! I! WON'T! BE! TURNED! NO! NO! NOOOOO!!!” Doctor Whooves yelled as his body started to change and morph itself.



Professor Screw and Sombra watched with amusement as Doctor Whooves shook violently on the table. His legs were kicking and spazing out like crazy. Then, something very strange started to happen to the Doctor's body. Before, Doctor Whooves fur was a very light brown, and his mane and tail were colored a chocolate brown. Now, his mane and tail started to become as black as the night sky and his body became a very hideous grey color like that of the stones. There was a horrible cracking sound as Doctor Whooves's front and back legs started to grow just a bit longer than before, like the bones were growing in length in the most painful way possible. Suddenly, there was a very loud ripping sound. Two very large tears appeared along Doctor Whooves's back, in the spot where Pegasi usually had their wings. Doctor Whooves screamed in immense pain as blood spewed out from his back like two bloody fountains. So much blood came out that even the ceiling was splattered with blood.



Once again, there was a horrible sound of bones cracking and twisting as something truly horrifying happened next. From the two open wounds on Doctor Whooves's back, two very scrawny bones came out through the two openings of the harness he was wearing. The skinny bones came up to a good distance and then they started to grow long finger like structures. It was now clear what was happening. Doctor Whooves was growing a pair of wings. As the wings started to grow their feathers and appear more normal looking, Doctor Whooves screamed in pain as each new individual feather grew in place. A few painful minutes later, and Doctor Whooves was now sporting a pair of grey wings. The wings then flared out on their own, shooting immense pain throughout the Doctor, causing him to scream in pain. Then, the Doctor started to cry tears; tears.... of blood. Then, small little sparks of electricity started to appear all over the Doctor's entire body. The Doctor shook in pain and after letting out one final scream, there was a little explosion. Sparks flew and smoke covered the whole lab. Silence....



Professor Screw waited patiently for a few moments before he walked through the smoke and stopped when he was sure he was standing right in front of the table. As the smoke cleared, the Professor could see the seemingly lifeless body of the Doctor. Terrified that his experiment had failed, and he had killed the Doctor, he called out in desperation.



“Doctor Whooves, or should I say Discorded Whooves... can you hear me?” Professor Screw asked.



There was silence for a few moments. Sombra was just about to inflict his rage onto the Professor when he heard a very weak response.



“Wha? Where am I?” the Doctor asked, blinking his eyes.



“What is your name?” Professor Screw asked.



“Doctor Whooves, but others call me... Discorded Whooves.” Discorded Whooves said.



“(Chuckle) Good to see you again, Doctor.” Professor Screw said, relieved that his experiment had worked.



“What? Who are? (Gasp) YOU! What are you doing here!? Where am I!?” Discorded Whooves yelled as he realized his situation.



“Easy, Doctor. You've been through quite a lot.” Professor Screw said, before Discorded Whooves snapped at him.



“YOU KILLED ME! HUH!? WHAT ARE THOSE!?” Discorded Whooves yelled as he looked and saw the four large mechanical arms on his back.



“Listen to me, Doctor. Yes, I did kill you, but right before you died, I took a sample of your blood and enchanted it so that I could in a way, bring you back to life.” Professor Screw explained, keeping the Doctor as calm as possible.



“I... I feel... different....” Discorded Whooves said as he took deep breaths.



“While I was able to bring you back to life, yes, I could only do so by injecting your blood into another pony's body. In the simplest of terms, you are living in somepony else's body. To be more specific, the body of an alternate you from another dimension.” Professor Screw explained.



“Wh-What? Another me? Th-That... That must be why I'm having these memories!” Discorded Whooves said as he shook his head.



“Yes, that's correct. However, please do not think that I brought you back to life because I like you. I for one, actually despise you, Doctor Whooves. You're a very pathetic pony, though then again, I think you and I know better. Because you're not really a pony, are you?” Professor Screw asked, smiling smugly at the Doctor.



“What? How do you know?” Discorded Whooves asked, terrified that this unicorn knew his secret.



“(Chuckle) I did some inspecting of your stuff after your death before I returned to my world. You really need to hide your secrets more carefully. Especially your notes recalling your life in that sad excuse of a world. But let's not get distracted here, Doctor. You are here to discuss a deal.” Professor Screw said.



“A deal? Why would I make a deal with the likes of you? You old hag.” Discorded Whooves said, smirking a bit at his own little insult.



“(Chuckle) I have no time for games, Doctor. The other you was already driving me mad enough. I'll get right to the point; your world is crumbling is it not?” Professor Screw asked.



“What do you care?” Discorded Whooves asked, clearly looking concerned.



“That's the thing, Doctor, I don't care. However, I do believe that there was a point in your life when you cared. Do you still care, Doctor?” Professor Screw asked.



“Piss off, will you? I'd rather be dead again rather than listen to this boring crap.” Discorded Whooves said.



“(Sigh) I didn't want it to come to this, but you've clearly left me no choice. Tell me, Doctor, what are your thoughts about miss Derpy Hooves?” Professor Screw asked as Discorded Whooves's eyes shot open, and he gritted his teeth.



“Don’t you dare say her name! I don’t want to hear about that stupid clumsy klutz!” Discorded Whooves yelled, glaring at Professor Screw with pure hatred in his eyes.



“My, my, it looks to me that you really have such a strong hatred for Miss Hooves.” Professor Screw said.



“Hate her!? I loathe her! That stupid, mentally screwed up bitch! All she had to do was listen to me! Is that so hard!?” Discorded Whooves yelled.



“Oh? She didn't listen to you. Why didn't she listen to you, Doctor?” Professor Screw asked.



“Because she is so stupid! Only I know what’s best for her! Why didn’t she stay away from me!? If she had, maybe my world wouldn’t have gone to shit! She’s so stupid! I hate her! I hate her!” Discorded Whooves yelled.



“Yet, there was a time when you loved her enough to be intimate with her and have two daughters with her.” Professor Screw said.



"Two mistakes! Two mistakes who I love only because they are my own flesh and blood! I can’t believe I stooped so low as to continue my generation with that klutz! My bloodline is forever tainted!” Discorded Whooves yelled, then putting on a disgusted face as he looked through Doctor Whooves's memories. “I can’t believe this Doctor was in love with her! I can’t let him make the same mistake I made! I can’t! I won’t! Oh, I hope you’re enjoying this! Did you bring me back to life just to remind me of that clumsy waste of space!?”



“(Chuckle) I assure you, Doctor, I did not bring you back to see how much you hate Derpy. Why you hate her so much, I can somewhat see. But you do care for your daughters, correct?” Professor Screw asked.



“I do.... what's it to you?” Discorded Whooves asked.



“Much like your world, this world is starting to crumble as well.” Professor Screw said.



“So what? I don't care! This isn't my world and what does that have to do with my daughters?” Discorded Whooves asked.



“Well, you should care. This world that you're in now; it's the primary dimension. If this world crumbles, so will every other world in existence.” Professor Screw said, looking back to Sombra, winking with a smug face.



Sombra chuckled to himself. He knew exactly what Professor Screw was up to. He knew that Professor Screw was making all of this up just to convince Discorded Whooves to join them. Sombra had of course suspected that Discorded Whooves never would have helped them in any kind of way. But, if just the right strings were pulled.... maybe, just maybe....



“No...” Discorded Whooves said, not seeing the smug look on the Professor's face.



“Yes... and if your world crumbled, it would mean the end of all life in your world, including that of your two daughters. I doubt you want that to happen.” Professor Screw said.



“Of course, I don't! I can't lose them! I won't let them die too!” Discorded Whooves yelled.



“And you won't have to... if you do something for us.” Professor Screw said.



“What do I have to do!? Tell me! I can't lose my daughters!” Discorded Whooves said, looking very desperate.



“(Chuckle) It's simple my friend, all you have to do is-.”



“Gah! My head! Argh! What's happening!?” Discorded Whooves yelled as he felt a huge pain in his head.



“Doctor, what's wrong!?” Professor Screw cried before Discorded Whooves instantly reverted back to looking like the normal Doctor Whooves once more. “What!? How!?”



“Y-You... won't... take.... my... mind.... from... me! GAAAAH!!!” Doctor Whooves yelled before he instantly reverted back to Discorded Whooves.



“What the heck!? What was that!?” Discorded Whooves cried as he regained control of himself.



“It seems since a small amount of your enchanted blood spilled out of the Doctor's neck when he struggled, it’s allowing him to still exist in your mind. But, since most of the blood did enter his bloodstream, you should be able to fight him off and regain control of your mind. You cannot allow the Doctor to regain control of his body. He has no care for the other worlds.” Professor Screw said.



“Then I won't let him! I won't let that weak inventor take control! I will save my world! I won't let anyone stop me!” Discorded Whooves yelled.



“(Chuckle) Very good. Now, as I was saying, all you need to do is pledge your allegiance to his majesty. You will serve him and obey his every command. You will assist us in destroying this world.” Professor Screw said before Discorded Whooves spoke up.



“How will destroying this world save it? We might as well just let this world die.” Discorded Whooves said.



“(Chuckle) I know it sounds strange, but if we destroy this world and rebuild it from scratch, we can stop the loop of destruction and save every world in existence.” Professor Screw explained.



“I see... doing something different in the time stream, such as starting anew, could indeed stop an endless cycle of chaos and destruction!” Discorded Whooves said as his face lit up with realization and a feeling of success. “If that is the case, then I will do whatever it takes to end the cycle of destruction! No matter what! Even if I have to end the lives of innocent ponies or any other creature! I won't let anyone stand in my way!”



“(Chuckle) I am pleased to see that you are willing to comply with his majesty's wishes. I will release you now and you will pledge your loyalty to the king.” Professor Screw said as he walked over to the table and released Discorded Whooves from his restraints.



As Discorded Whooves got off the table, he decided that before he pledged his loyalty to anyone, he needed to know the answer to something very important.



“Before I do so, tell me Professor, what are these arms for?” Discorded Whooves asked, gesturing to the four mechanical arms on his back.



“Ah, yes, those are what you will be using for your future assignments. You will use those mechanical arms to destroy this world and ensure the safety of life across all planes of existence. Stay still for a moment, you might feel a bit... weird.” Professor Screw said as he levitated a remote control to him and pressed the button.



For a few moments, nothing happened. Then, there was what sounded like an engine starting up or something and slowly, all four of the mechanical arms came to life and lifted themselves up, seemingly looking around the room. Then Discorded Whooves heard something in his head.



“Huh? What are these voices? Where are they coming from? (Gasp) The arms! Of course! You gave the arms an artificial intelligence!” Discorded Whooves said.



“(Chuckle) That is correct, Discorded Whooves. I suggest you tell the arms who is in control.” Professor Screw said.



“Of course, all of you! Listen to me!” Discorded Whooves said as the arms all moved to look at him. “Since I am the one who built you, you will obey my every command. This world is doomed to fall and break, we cannot let that happen. We will have to do some questionable things to achieve our end goal... peace. Will you help me achieve this and save all worlds?”



The arms looked at each other and nodded in agreement. Then the arms repeatedly opened and closed their claws, like mouths trying to speak. However, the only sounds that came from the arms were the sounds of metal clanking and screeching noises like that of some animal. Even though no one else could understand what the arms were saying, Discorded Whooves could hear them loud and clear in his head.



“Yes... yes... excellent. Of course, we will accomplish our goal. I assure all of you, we can do it.” Discorded Whooves said before he turned back to the two ponies standing before him. “From this moment onward, I pledge my eternal allegiance to King Sombra! I will obey your every command. Every wish will be carried out with absolute efficiency. I will never go against you. I will help save this world and every other world. Hail, King Sombra!” Discorded Whooves said as he bowed to his king, the arms also bowing as well.



“(Chuckle) Yes... YES!!!” Sombra exclaimed as all three of them laughed together.



As the three shared a laugh together, Discorded Whooves lifted himself up in the air with the bottom two arms and looked around the room and then at the two upper arms, which were at his level and waiting for their orders.



“(Chuckle) It is rather sad that I must destroy this world. But... whatever must be done, it shall be done. Watch out Equestria, the Doctor... is in....” Discorded Whooves said as he laughed and laughed, the arms opening and closing their claws, laughing with their master.

Author's Note:

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! This chapter was definitely very mature and a bit dark but like I said, Sombra is not playing around this time. Thank you all again and I hope you are enjoying the story so far. Next chapter we will focus once again on the villains and a couple more will be added to Sombra's team! See you all in the next chapter!

Just to clarify, I do NOT own the character of Discorded Whooves in any way.

You can find and learn more about Discorded Whooves here:

https://askdiscordwhooves.tumblr.com/