• Published 8th Nov 2023
  • 284 Views, 2 Comments

Yellowsoft and Shadow King - Lotus Moon

  • ...
 2
 284

Leisure

A long winter had come to an end and it was once again time for the Winter Wrap Up. With the system Twilight Sparkle had created during her first Winter Wrap Up, it was a smooth but slightly exhausting process. As always, Fluttershy was in charge of leading the animal team. She had already given the bird team their rations to fill the newly built birdhouses for the returning birds, helped set up the bell strings to wake the animals hibernating in burrows, helped clean the burrows, and had a buffet of honey and berries set for Harry the Bear.

Spring came on time and as much as she wanted to celebrate with the others, Fluttershy wanted nothing more than to settle down for a good rest. She flew home and landed gingerly on her front doorstep. Upon entering her home, she smiled at the sight in front of her. On the couch rested Sombra with a book in one hand and a glass of wine in another. Although, he was more comfortable than expected as he was sans clothing.

“Comfortable Sombry?” Flutterhshy asked as she hung her coat.

“Very,” Sombra replies, not breaking his concentration.

“May I join you?”

“Mm”

The sound of clothing rustling softly filled the room before bare footsteps were heard. The steps approached the couch but Sombra hardly registered them. He finally realized what was happening when the warm softness of Fluttershy’s bare body lay on top of his. Sombra made sure to adjust himself as the added weight gently lay upon him.

“Little butterfly?”

“Mm?”

“Tired?”

“Mhmm”

“Did you want to move this to the bedroom?”

“No…you looked so comfy…I don’t mind being here.”

Using his magic, Sombra closed the curtains and held the book aloft. His now empty hand caressed Fluttershy’s cheek as she drifted off. With a book, some wine, and his mare friend resting comfortably , it didn’t seem a bad way to start spring.