• Published 8th Nov 2023
  • 284 Views, 2 Comments

Yellowsoft and Shadow King - Lotus Moon

  • ...
 2
 284

Boop

“Grrrrrrr”

Fluttershy stared up into Sombra’s glowing fierce eyes. The shadowy unicorn had the buttery mare pinned down on their plush bed and was growling at her. Small beads of sweat drip down Fluttershy’s forehead as she shrinks down behind her hooves. She wasn’t scared of the dark unicorn, far from it. She knew why she was being pinned. Contrary to her shy nature, she would get a small thrill out of teasing her stallion friend. And she had done so that very morning.

It was all innocent teasing. She had simply brushed her tail against his and then agains under his chin during his usual reading time. Sombra had warned her against this, not in a threatening way but still a warning. She giggled and after one final tease, she trotted away. Now she was going to receiver her punishment. She let out a tiny squeak in plead for mercy.

“Well little mare…are you ready for what I have planned for you?” Sombra snorted, fangs bare and eyes glowing brightly.

“S-Sombra please…I’m sorry to disturb your reading time. I won’t do it again.” Fluttershy whimpered, trying to lower deeper into the mattress.

“Oh no can do. Bad mares need to be punished.”

Fluttershy gulped quietly and wiggled a bit, though she knew she couldn’t run away. With their height difference, her entire body was pinned mid-barrel under the stallion. She couldn’t try pushing him off because it would be fruitless. With no way out, Fluttershy closed her eyes and accepted whatever punishment was in store. After letting out a low growl, he stuck out his tongue and booped her nose with his. Fluttershy let out a tiny snort before giggling.

“Oh no~ Please don’t~” She trembled, holding in her giggles.

Sombr’s fangs found the mare’s throat, nipping at her and delivering a small wave of tickles t her neck. This caused Fluttershy to tremble more. Trailing down more, the stallion found that sweet spot just above her ribs and started nipping more. Fluttershy’s suppressed giggles became a roar of unbridled laughter as she was helpless against his ticking assault.

“Ahahahahaha!! S-Sombra noooooooo~! Pl-Please….I surrender~” Fluttershy’s helplessly wiggled, placing her left hoof over his arm in hope of some mercy.

After a few minutes of this, Sombra stopped and let the mare catch her breath. “So, have you learned your lesson?”

“Y-Yes…I have.” She giggled. She she was able to wipe her tears and look up at him. “I won’t disturb your reading time again.”

“Not unless it’s an emergency or a good reason.”

“So teasing isn’t a good reason?” Fluttershy fluttered her eyes.

A mild blush tinted Sombra’s cheeks as he looked away. “Well…unless you plan to follow through…”

Fluttershy’s face turned tomato red and and she hid her face with her hooves. Tickling may not be the only punishment she may be getting in the near future.