• Published 8th Nov 2023
  • 284 Views, 2 Comments

Yellowsoft and Shadow King - Lotus Moon

  • ...
 2
 284

Definitely Not Sombra

In the shower, Fluttershy couldn’t stop thinking about Sombra taking her form. Was she also a bit jealous that, even though he looked like her, he possibly looked BETTER than her??? Certainly not…but maybe.

‘No no no! Don’t think about it Fluttershy. Just get dressed and have a great night out. Somby and I will discuss this…tomorrow,’ She thought as she washed the shampoo from her hair and tail. Once the water ran clear, she turned off the shower and stepped out, wrapping herself in a towel. ‘Why would he even do that? Who else would he turn into? The princesses? My friends? No no, I’m sure he wouldn’t do that.’ She began to brush and dry her tail as her thoughts continued, wandering into the curious intrusive thoughts. ‘But if he did…what would that even look like? I mean, yes, he’d look like an exact copy of them. But…would that even be right? Certainly, he wouldn’t show them. Although if he did, I’m certain Rarity would scrutinize and critique every little thing. And Sombry might respond by pointing out all her flaws…which might break her.’ She began drying her hair and sighed. “This is really getting to me. Maybe I should address it while getting ready.”

Fluttershy finished drying off and applying hair sheen. As she came out of the bathroom, Fluttershy noticed the time. “Oh no! I really must get ready now! Looks like the talk will have to happen later.” She rushed to her closet and saw her outfit for the night was missing. Confused, she tore through her closet frantically. “Oh no…where is it?” About to admit defeat, she went to the powder room and gasped. Sombra, still in Fluttershy’s form, was wearing Fluttershy’s evening outfit and admiring her- himself in the mirror! Exasperated, and still a bit frantic to get dressed to leave, Fluttershy huffed.

“Sombra, PLEASE take my clothes off! I was going to wear that for my lunch meetup with the girls!”
Sombra, in Fluttershy’s voice, giggled, bashfully hiding “her” face behind “her” wing. “Sombra? You must be mistaking me for somepony else. My name is Fluttershy~”

Fluttershy let out a cute tiny growl, “I’M SERIOUS! I’m already running late!”

“You want your clothes back? Come strip me down YOURSELF~” Somshy said in a deviously sultry tone.

Fluttershy’s yellow face becomes red with embarrassment. She quickly picked out another outfit and grabbed her purse. She walked up to Somshy, trying to be authoritative and use The Stare, but the effect was weak due to her embarrassment. “We…will discuss this…when I get back. You better be back to normal before I return.”

She runs out and Sombra smirks, enjoying how flustered his mare friend was by his little stunt.