• Published 8th Nov 2023
  • 284 Views, 2 Comments

Yellowsoft and Shadow King - Lotus Moon

  • ...
 2
 284

Grumpy

Having gotten Sombra to let his guard down more around her, and noticing he has a fondness for her, Fluttershy started to take little chances to tease the dark unicorn. It was always little things such as playful flirtation or little ways to distract him from paperwork. Sombra never voiced any annoyance at this, other than a few grumbles.

Today was no different. Sombra, stripped of his usual regalia other than his neckpiece, lay in the living room with a small stack of paperwork. Fluttershy, bearing a small devious smile, cantered in. She sat next to Sombra and nuzzled him. “What are you up to, Sombry?” Her voice was as sugary as a sugar cube.

“Some…annoying complaints from Canterlot citizens. Seems Princess Celestia trusts me enough to look over this stuff. Though it is tedious,” Sombra said, staring intently over the document in front of him. His concentration faltered momentarily when Fluttershy brushed her torso under his chin like a sly cat, but then he cleared his throat. “Little butterfly. Kindly refrain from your…distractions.”

“Distractions? Why I don’t know what you mean~”

Sombra inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of chamomile and lavender, before huffing with a tiny growl. “You know…exactly what you’re doing, my pet.” Her long tail slid slowly under his chin and he wanted nothing more than to take a tiny nip at it. “You’ve been doing this all month.” He heard the gentle flap of wings before her weight, light as she was, was suddenly on his back. “Butterfly…”

“Yes, Sombry?” Her front hooves rested on his rump. He didn’t dare look back, lest his resolve be broken by the sight of her dainty cute flank.

“As much as I would love for you to stay there…get off. I will not fall for your distractions.”

“Come on Sombry~ Don’t you want to take a break? You’ve been at this all month.” Her small rump wiggled against his shoulders. She continued to whisper tempting ideas to him, some slightly bolder than she’d ever been. He could practically imagine the bedroom eyes she was making. “Well…don’t you want to?”

She felt this back rise and fall as he inhaled deeply and then let out a loud sigh. “If I fall behind because of this, you will be punished. Prepare yourself, little butterfly.” He said as he glanced back at her, letting the papers fall from his magic.

Fluttershy giggled because she knew he didn’t mean it, “I know~”