• Published 4th Aug 2023
  • 1,017 Views, 40 Comments

Age of the Alicorns Book One: The Swords of Justice - HarryBuilder



Seven Knights must be called upon to unite with the Elements of Harmony to defend Equestria

  • ...
2
 40
 1,017

Two Steps Back, One Step Forward

Out in the frozen outlands, Midnight laid on the ground seemingly lifeless before he twitched and groaned, “Oh, oh my head.” He blinked a few times and slowly and groggily got up, “Wha-what happened?” He asked, looking around.

Then he remembered Daymare's Sol laugh echoed in his mind. He was flung far away by the evilize alicorn, and not just but also…

“Guys?” Midnight called looking around slowly, “Blaze? Applejack? Storm?” He called out before he remembered a certain purple alicorn and started running around frantically across the snowy terrain, “Twilight?! TWILIGHT?!” He cried out in panic.

Midnight looked around for any signs of his friends and brothers as he heard the sound of shivering behind him, “Twi?” He looked behind him to see a pile of the snow shivering.

And then, a purple hoof popped out along with another one as the two hooves fell from the pile as it revealed to be Twilight, who was shivering from the cold as she weakly looked up and saw Midnight, “M-M-M-Midnight?” She chattered.

“Oh thank Celest-Uh I mean, Twilight!” Midnight cried out in concern as he rushed to the cold princess as Twilight kept shivering. “Are you okay?” He asked in concern.

“O-o-o-other than sh-sh-shivering cold after b-b-b-being launched into the a-a-air and crashing into a p-p-pile of snow. J-j-j-just p-p-p-peachy.” Twilight chartered with shaky smile as she clutched herself as she tried to get warm.

“Right, stupid question.” Midnight said sheepishly as he looked around. “I don’t see the others. And it’s too cold to even search for them. Especially in your condition.” He added while looking at the shivering princess. “We need to find shelter and for you to get warm.” He suggested.

“W-w-w-wait? H-h-how come you aren’t c-c-c-cold?” Twilight asked in surprise.

“One of the benefits of having dark magic, you adjust to the elements,” Midnight told her before hoisting her on his back, “Hold on, I’m getting us out of here.” He advised her.

“O-o-okay.” Twilight nodded as she wrapped her hooves around Midnight’s neck as the Knight Leader trotted off into the snowy tundra as Twilight then buried her muzzle in Midnight’s mane, “Thank you Midnight.” She said softly with a smile.

Midnight was surprised before he just smiled humbly and kept walking, searching for the rest of their friends.

But after what felt like hours all the two see is nothing but snow, on the ground or falling around them with no sign of any life anywhere, “There, there has to be someplace to shelter, somewhere.” Midnight panted for breath, “We just need to rest up, find a way back and-”

“What’s the point, Midnight?” Twilight suddenly spoke up as he glanced back at her and saw her sad and hopeless look, “Daymare Sol has Spike and the others, she’ll have all of Equestria treat us like we’re criminals and never stop hunting us, and we, we can’t even stop her now that Sunset, Blaze and the others could be, be…” Twilight started choking, as tears built up in her eyes as she slipped off Midnight and fell to the ground.

“Twilight!” Midnight called out in worry as he huddled down to her. “Twilight. Please!” He pleaded with a determined look as he held the alicorn close. “We can’t just give up. Equestria needs us and I’m sure the others are fine! They have to be, they, they,” Midnight looks around as his determination slowly fades.

Twilight sniffles, “It’s over Midnight, you and I could survive this cold but not the others. They’re gone,” She said sadly, “We’ve failed.”

Midnight looked at her sadly before realizing she was right. He clenched his eyes in anguish pulled Twilight in closer, “RRRAAAAAGGGHHH!!!” He screamed out in frustration and anguish as it echoed across the snowy plain before he hugged Twilight, the only thing he had left to care for close.


But then, as if spurred by scream, in different parts of the snow covered ground, crawled out other Ponies.

After kicking aside a frozen cloud, Storm and Rainbow fell out from a snow drift and onto the ground.

“Boy, I’m glad we Pegasi can make a fluffy cloud cover in the air to break our fall.” Storm commented as he stretched his wings and legs.

“Yeah, but it didn't help with the crashing into a pile of hard snow that freezes quickly out here.” Rainbow said in annoyance as she got a piece of ice off her mane.

“Hey, would you rather have the fall hurt or dead?” Storm retorted.

Rainbow went wide-eyed for a moment before she gave a sheepish chuckle. “I would just stick with hurting.” She sheepishly said.

And then coming out of another snow behind them, was a blast of lightning, “Whoa!/What the heck?!” Both Storm and Rainbow exclaimed.

Then raising up like a zombie from the grave, Volt appeared from the snow, “I LIIIIVVVEEE!!!” He yelled out dramatically before giving a smirk. “Haha! Once again, Volt Havoc has made a joker out of Death!”

And then suddenly a pink curled ball appeared behind him as popping out from the snow was an exciting pink pony. “And Pinkie Pie can never stay down!” Pinke excitedly cheered.

“You got that right, Pinkster!” Volt cheered in agreement as he and Pinkie gave a belly bump to each other as they gave laughter.

Then a pile of snow boulders not too far from them started moving as one was flinged away, and crawling out from it was Rocky, “Come on, almost. Almost! Got it!” He called out as he dropped the boulders as he took a breath. “Whew! Haven’t moved anything that heavy since the time I rounded up a herd of rogue buffalo.” He commented.

He climbed and held his hoof where he came out from, “Come on Aj, we’re out!” He called out.

Applejack then grabbed his hoof as Rocky pulled her up. “Oh doggy, thanks, Rocky. That rock shield of yours sure saved our hides.” She commented as she climbed out.

“Should’ve planned it better other than a few bruises, but can’t have ‘em all.” Rocky shrugged as they got down from the rock pile.

The snow beneath them then started moving as Hydro’s head popped out with his glasses skewed and gasping for air, “Finally!” He said before pulling his hooves out, “This is just how I wished to spend my weekend!” He complained before climbing out and shaking the snow off, “I got snow in places I wish not to venture in again.” He grumbled while fixing his glasses.

The others stared at him in confusion as Rarity popped up after him.

“Not my choice of a weekend as well, Hydro!” Rarity cried out as she shook some snow off her mane and tail. “And I’m not even prepared for the weather!” She cried out dramatically.

“Indeed. Be fortunate that my water powers allowed me to manipulate the snow to cushion our descent.” Hydro stated as he used his water element to move the snow off him and then did the same to Rarity.

Rarity sighs in relief as the snow was off her. “Ah, thank you darling.” She said with a grateful smile.

The wind then blew off a tent shaped pile of snow revealing a teepee of large leaves before it vanished revealing Arbor holding Fluttershy close as his head looked around, “It’s okay Fluttershy, we’re safe now.” He told the yellow pegasus.

“Are you sure? Because I’m too scared to let go.” Fluttershy asked nervously.

“It’s okay. Luckily my Nature abilities made a cushion for us to land in a pile of snow. Which is a miracle itself to have any plants in this snowy wasteland.” Arbor commented as he rubbed Fluttershy’s mane in comfort.

Fluttershy looked out and saw their friends as she gave a smile. “Girls!” She cheered happily as Arbor smiled at them. “You’re all okay.” She said in relief.

Arbor nodded, “Brothers, thank goodness!” He said in relief before looking around, “But where are Midnight and Blaze?”

“And Twilight and Sunset?” Fluttershy asked in concern as well after seeing two other ponies that were missing.

“We have no idea. Sol threw us like a bunch of buckballs.” Rainbow commented.

“Only more extreme and very far.” Applejack added.

Volt looked around and saw two purple blurs in the distance but he was able to recognize them, “Look! There they are!” He called out.

The others turned and looked to where Volt was pointing as they looked and saw the purple blurs.

“I know those purple coated ponies anywhere! That Twilight and Midnight!” Rarity called out with a smile.

“Let us get to them before this snowy weather gets worse!” Hydro suggested.

“But what about Sunset and Blaze?” Pinkie asked.

“Don’t worry, Blaze is the Element of Fire.” Storm assured. “A little snow and ice doesn’t even phase him and he’ll keep Sunset from turning into an ice cube. They’ll find us. And if we see a red fiery glow, it’s them.”

“Well, if you are sure of it, then okay.” Applejack said in concern.

“Now come on, we got our leaders to regroup with.” Rocky called out as the 10 ponies trotted to where Midnight and Twilight were.


With Midnight and Twilight, Midnight kept clutching the Princess of Friendship to try and keep her warm while Twilight was still shivering, from the cold and from the loss of her friends.

Midnight tried to stay strong, he needed to be strong for Equestria, for his brothers, for his friends, for Twilight. “Twilight, stay strong. We have to push on and find shelter before you freeze to death.” He said in concern.

“I can’t, I just can’t.” Twilight whimpered. It wasn’t just her sorrows that were plaguing her, but the flashes she saw when Daymare almost destroyed them.

“You have too. You are the Princess of Friendship and the Element of Magic of the Elements of Harmony. Equestria needs you.” Midnight desperately said as he closed his eyes not seeing Twilight looking behind them. “I need you.” He muttered quietly as he clutched her harder.

“Midnight?” Twilight started.

Midnight shook his head, “No, Twilight don’t try arguing, you know I’m-” He tried to say before Twilight covered his mouth.

“No, Midnight, look.” Twilight said while pointing in the distance.

They then saw ten shadowy figures among the fog as they turned and saw their friends rushing towards them.

“Midnight!” The five Swords called out in relief.

“Twilight!” The mares were the same as the two groups ran to their respective ponies.

Twilight gasped in happiness, “Girls! Boys!” She cheered before rushing to them.

“You’re all okay!” Midnight said in relief with a wide smile.

The two leaders then met up with their friends as they all had their own respective group hugs.

“We thought we lost you!” Twilight cried out in surprise and relief at the same time.

“We all got lucky thanks to the boys for using them powers to protect us.” Applejack said in joy.

“We have a few bruises, but we can walk it off.” Rarity commented with a shrug.

“It was the best we could do considering we were falling at high speed after being tossed by a fiery corrupted Alicorn Princess.” Storm pointed out.

“Well, at least you're all okay.” Midnight said with a smile.

Twilight frowned, “Yeah but, what about Sunset and Blaze?” She asked as the other two members of their group were missing.

“What about us?”

They all perked up and turned to see Blaze standing behind them with Sunset just coming up, “Hey, did ya miss us?” She asked with a grin.

“Sunset! Blaze!” The twelve ponies called out in relief as the two fiery unicorns came to them.

“Hey, sorry we’re late. We were thrown a bit further down the outlands from the fall.” Blaze explained.

“Not to mention that Blaze’s fire element kinda melted the snow a little too deep on the ground when we landed.” Sunset added while giving Blaze a look.

“Hey, don’t blame me for my element kicking in the second we set foot in a snowy hill.” Blaze said in defense. “At least we kept warm while getting back to the others.”

“After climbing out from our hole before that.” Sunset continued dully.

“Oh Celestia, can we just move on please?” Blaze questioned while wanting to move on from this conversation.

“He’s right, we must find shelter.” Rarity stated.

Rocky chuckled, “Leave that to me little lady,” He then slammed his hooves on the ground as Rocks surrounded them creating a cave like shelter.

The Seven Swords just gave amusing smirks to Rocky while the Mane 7 were jaw dropped at this as they shook their heads to snap out of it.

“Rocky, do you have to show off?” Midnight asked with a smirk.

“Well, if you wanted the shelter to be torn down and for us to freeze until we find an actual cave, I guess I could just…” Rocky was about to use his powers again as he gave a playful smirk.

“NO!” The mares begged while waving their hooves frantically.

“I thought so.” Rocky chuckled as he turned to Arbor and Blaze, “Now if ya two would get a fire going.”

“Don’t worry, we got this covered.” Blaze said with a smirk as he and Arbor stood up as Arbor used his nature element to create some wood and stack them together as Blaze uses his fire element to set the wood to blaze, pun intended, as the fire was lit up. “There, fire ready and ponies to huddle for warmth.” He announced with a smile.

The 14 ponies then entered the cave as they sat close to the fire while feeling the warmth while the Mane 7 sighs in relief while the Seven Swords just sat down since they are highly trained to handle harsh weather.

“That feels much better.” Rarity said in relief.

“Now we are all toasty-roasty.” Pinkie cheerfully said as she suddenly brought out a piece of toast from her mane as she took a bite from it. “Mmm, toast.” She said with a smile.

“Where did you…?” Storm was about to ask before Rainbow stopped him.

“Trust us, don’t question how Pinkie Pie does it. It’s better to just roll with it.” Rainbow advised.

“Huh, the same can be said to Volt when he does unexpected things.” Storm commented.

At that point, Volt then suddenly brought out a toast of his own as he took a bite from it as well and swallowed his bite. “Okay, I should've packed some jam. Because this is awfully dry.” He said while giving his toast a look.

Midnight sighed and looked at Twilight who was still shaking, “Are you alright, Twi? Need more wood for the fire?” He asked.

“Huh?” Twilight asked in confusion before she realized what Midnight meant. “Oh, no it’s not that, it’s just…” She sighed and turned to him, “Where do we go from here?”

Fluttershy realizes what Twilight is saying as she gives a concerned look. “Yeah, where are we going to go now?” She asked as well. “We’re on the run, we’re wanted criminals and we hardly have a place to hide in Equestria with the ponies we know and love are captured. And Celestia is completely consumed by the Nightmare.” She pointed out.

“We can’t just keep hiding!” Storm called out, “We gotta go back and-”

“Get our flanks kicked again?” Rainbow interrupted him with a glum expression, “Storm, we just became wanted fugitives, nearly got caught, our friends captured after being flinged halfway across the north.”

“And not to mention that Daymare Sol is like Nightmare Moon cranked up to a hundred.” Applejack added in agreement.

“She has seen everything we are capable of.” Rarity added, sounding helpless. “She was the one who brought us together and helped us become the Elements of Harmony in the first place. She knows all our moves before we could even make them.” She said while looking down.

“And even I’m feeling lost at this.” Pinkie said, which is shocking since Pinkie never lost her optimism before, even in the tough times.

“And we don’t even have the Elements of Harmony to help us cure Celestia.” Sunset said in sadness.

“Even if we had the Elements, they wouldn’t match Celestia’s magic.” Twilight continued while looking hopeless. “We can’t fight this battle. Daymare said it herself, there’s no place for us in her rule. It's over. She’s won.” She said while placing her hooves over her face in sadness.

The seven swords looked at the Mane 7 in shock as the mares looked down in defeat.

“So just like that? You’re all just gonna sit around and give up?” Blaze questioned in disbelief.

“After all you mares have been through for Equestria, you all just going to give up now?” Rocky asked as well in shock. “Well news flash, that’s not how we roll!” he stated as the mares looked at the stallions in shock.

“What do you mean?” Rarity asked.

“While I can say we’ve never been on the adventures you girls have, we’ve learned a simple motto, ‘A knight never flees a foe, a knight always picks himself up and fight for what’s right to his very last breath.’” Hydro said with a determined look.

“Well, we’re not knights.” Sunset pointed out.

“Neither of us were at first.” Volt said with a serious look. “We were all just noponies, thinking we were nothing special.”

“And this is coming from a bunch of stallions who were treated by outcasts, talking to seven mares who did a pretty good job at protecting Equestria from threats.” Storm added. “You seven have done so many good for Equestria that it seems that we are hardly needed to help protect it.” He stated.

“And from what you told us and how Mistress Luna and Princess Celestia speak highly of you seven, that we can actually relate.” Arbor added in agreement.

“And your Elements were never the source of your strength,” Storm told them before turning to Rainbow, “Rainbow, you will always have the loyalty to the people to give them courage.” He said as Rainbow gave a smile and blush while rubbing the back of her head.

“Rarity, you will always have the generosity to others to give them the taste of something that they never had before and the wisdom that beauty can come from anywhere.” Hydro continued while Rarity gave a slight blush from that.

“And Fluttershy, you will alway have the kindness to others that can make a new friend out of anypony or creature by simply showing them a little compassion.” He said as Fluttershy blushed and hid behind her mane.

“Pinkie Pie, you are the most funny pony I’ve ever met. No question that your enthusiasm will always be able to spread your laughter to all of Equestria.” Volt said with a smile while Pinkie blushed a bit while giving a squeaking smile.

“Applejack, you are a fine country mare, and you always make an honest point on situations. And sometimes be stubborn when you stick with your pride.” Rocky said while Applejack gave him a brow from them. “But, you’re also the bravest and mightiest mare to always stand for your loved ones and for what is true.” He finished as Applejack blushed and tipped her hat over her head.

“Sunset, while you are new to this group, you seem to be a great mare who shows empathy to others.” Blaze said with a smile. “And you made the right choice of letting go of your past while taking the patience in turning over a new leaf to become a better pony.” He added while Sunset gave a slight blush with a slight chuckle.

“And Twilight, you’ve grown into a great mare and leader as the magic that connects all the elements together.” Midnight said with a small smile as he scooted closer to Twilight as he placed a hoof over her. “You’re the greatest pony I’ve met. You are the Princess of Friendship, the pony who inspires others and spreads the magic of friendship across Equestria. And when I was down, when I told you how ponies treated me and my dark magic you helped me bounce back from it, a truly honorable quality.” He listed out while Twilight gave a small smile with a light blush.

“Look girls, things may look bad, but from what we heard from Mistress Luna, is that you and the girls have done many impossible odds and saved Equestria more than once.” Rocky continued.

“Heck, you Twilight, even help Sunset turn over a new leaf and move away from her path of darkness.” Blaze said as Twilight and Sunset smiled at each other.

“And If it wasn’t for you girls saving our mistress, we wouldn't have found her and been trained in new Swords of Justice since ancient Equestria.” Hydro pointed out.

“I mean sure, we’re knights, but we weren’t around to protect Equestria while we were training, but you seven were.” Volt reminded them.

“You girls have been protecting and saving our home longer before we came alone.” Storm added.

“Which makes you all the best of the best. The very ponies that Equestria needed and helped inspire hope and friendship all across the land.” Arbor added.

“What we’re trying to say is, that you girls are the Elements of Harmony. The very things that help spread friendship and harmony all across Equestria.” Midnight spoke next with a smile. “We’re just the Swords of Justice to protect it, but you’re the ones to inspire the next generation of heroes. And inspire ponies to move their fears aside, to take a stand and protect our home. It wasn’t the artifacts that made you all the Elements of Harmony, it’s all of you. When was the last time you used those crystals to solve your problems for you?” He questioned with a small smile.

The Mane 7 looked at each other in a thoughtful expression as they tried to think back on when they used the Elements to solve all their problems, while Sunset just shrugged since she wasn’t around during those times as Fluttershy spoke.

“Um, we’ve honestly ever used the Elements to solve only two problems.” Fluttershy admitted.

“So far we only use them to stop Nightmare Moon and Discord.” Rainbow answered with wide eyes. “But other than that, never.”

“But the other times, we never used them other than threatening Discord back into stone after freeing him.” Applejack added before thinking, “Huh, saying it out loud, we really oughta apologize to him for that.”

“Wait, you threaten Discord with the elements? The very things that inspire friendship and harmony?” Rocky asked them.

Rarity quickly changed the topic, “Well yes, not our most noble move. But back to the main topic. Other than those times, we had a few close calls where the elements are needed, but never used like during the Changelings and the Crystal Empire to name a few. But other than that, they weren’t used at the time.”

“During those times, our friendship and teamwork was our only defense. And surprisingly, they came through in the end.” Pinkie admitted. “Maybe it was luck?” She shrugged.

“I’m still new to this group, so…” Sunset said with a shrug since she’s new to the group.

“That wasn’t luck, girls.” Twilight spoke as they turned and saw her barring a confident smile, “They’re right, we’ve stood up to impossible odds before, without the Elements. It's like I said, it wasn’t them that brought us together or solved all of our problems, it was us.” She said.

“The friendship we forged over the years are what saved Equestria from Nightmare Moon, Discord, Chrysalis, King Sombra and Lord Tirek,” Twilight said as she stood tall, “And now we need to save it from Daymare Sol.” She announced determinedly.

The girls and the Seven Swords looked at Twilight, awed at her inspiring words as Midnight stood tall next to her.

“Mistress Luna and Princess Celestia said that the Elements of Harmony and the Swords of Justice are paired together. Working as one to protect Equestria, alone they are strong, but together, they are unstoppable.” Midnight spoke next with a small smile. “If we combine our power and work as one, we have the potential to move mountains.” He declared.

“I don’t think we could move a mountain, Midnight.” Pinkie said in confusion.

“It’s just an expression, Pinkie.” Midnight said with a sigh.

“Oh, okay!” Pinkie said cheerfully.

“Getting back to the point. The Swords and Elements are meant to be together, they are stronger together than they are alone.” Midnight continued. “So if we start bringing each other down, that’s when the balance is off and hope fades. We need to stay strong, keep fighting for the ponies we care for.”

“So, are we in this together, or not?” Twilight asked as Midnight brought his hoof up and she did the same.

They others smiled and nodded as one by one they raised their hooves up, forming a circle, “We stand together in hooves and with heart.” Midnight started.

“Never from our friendship shall we part!” Twilight finished.

“Yeah!” They all said in unison with determined smiles as they all slammed their hooves together.

And then at that moment, their hooves started glowing as it gave magical sparkles and then spread around the area. The fourteen looked on in awe as from the snow formed a grasses plain, with flowers blossoming, and trees sprouting out of the ground instantly, moss and vines grew over their rockshelter with a large, long rooted violet-leafed tree over it, and around the shelter was a clear blue moat of water with smooth stepping stones to the rest of the plain. The whole area held a feeling of warmth that was impossible in the frozen tundra.

“Whoa.” The fourteen ponies said in awed as they looked around at the newly formed oasis.

“Did we just do that?” Rainbow asked in shock.

“I think we just did.” Storm answered in the same expression.

“An oasis? In a frozen wasteland?” Fluttershy asked in confusion and surprise.

“This is truly amazing! An incredible feat!” Hydro announced.

Midnight looked around in awe, “Amazing, it looks like when all our powers combine, it was able to restore the life of this whole area.”

Twilight then widened her eyes in realization as she turned to Midnight. “Our magic, the Elements and the Swords…” She started.

Midnight looked at her in wide eyes, knowing what she was saying as he looked at his hoof that was still sparkling a bit before fading out as he looked at Twilight with a smile as she smiled back at him.

“Stronger together!” The two leaders said in unison.

“When we work as one, our magic creates and restores life.” Twilight summarizes in joy.

“And together, we can stop Daymare Sol!” Midnight finished with a hopeful smile.

Twilight smiled in determination, “Let’s go save Equestria and our friends, all of them.” She told the others, implying they were going to save Celestia too, as she started moving out of the cave.

“Yeah! Nothing can stop us now!” Storm declared before realizing, “Except, that we have no Idea how to get back!”

“Yeah, we are thrown far from the Empire and Canterlot is on the other side of Equestria.” Sunset pointed out. “We’ll never make it back in time.” She added in concern.

“And not to mention there aren’t any Way-Points close by in the middle of nowhere!” Rocky added.

Midnight and Twilight looked in thought of figuring out a plan before they noticed the large tree over the rock shelter they were in before creating the oasis. The two ponies looked at each other as they inspected the tree as they flew/climbed closer to it.

Twilight and Midnight got close to the tree as they went wide eyes at what they just saw from it. “Or maybe there is.” Midnight said with a smile.

“What do you mean, partner?” Applejack asked in confusion, as did the others as they looked up at their two leaders.

“Yeah, what’s this tree gotta do with our situation?” Rainbow asked as well.

“Oh, it’s more than just a tree, Rainbow.” Twilight said with a smile.

“It’s our way home.” Midnight finished with a determined smile.

“What are you talking about, darlings?” Rarity asked.

“Are we going to make a sleigh to get back!?” Pinkie excitedly asked.

“Because that would be awesome!” Volt added in agreement.

“And tiring if some of us have to take turns pushing each other.” Hydro pointed out dully.

Midnight rolled his eyes and shook his head before he tapped his hoof at the base of the tree as in the opening of its roots opened a portal, “A Way-Point.” He revealed as the others looked in shock.

“A Way-Point!?” They all called out in shock.

“But that’s impossible! The knowledge of creating Way-Points was lost when the original Swords of Justice fell a thousand years ago!” Blaze pointed out in shock. “Even Mistress Luna and Celestia don't know how to create them!” He added.

“Well I bet that our powers not only created this oasis, they also created this way-point. Now we can use it to get back to our base and think of a plan of attack.” Midnight explained with a smile.

“Which gives us hope to get to Canterlot to save our home and our friends.” Twilight finished with a hopeful smile.

The fourteen heroes looked at each other with hopeful expressions as they all cheered happily as they trotted up to their two leaders and stood beside them as they looked at the waypoint.

Midnight and Twilight looked at their friends with determined looks. “Be ready, ponies. We don’t know what’s waiting for us back at base. Daymare might have at least set a trap or something since she knew about the base.” Midnight advised.

“So be prepared for anything. And watch each other's backs.” Twilight continued. “We work together and save our home, for our friends, for our families, for Equestria!” She announced with a determined smile.

“For Equestria!” The fourteen ponies all called out in unison as they then faced the Way-Point.

“Everypony ready?” Midnight asked as each mare stood closer to their respective stallion as they turned and smiled. Twilight scooted closer to Midnight and placed a wing over his back and nodded with a smile as he smiled back and turned to the Way-Point, “Then let’s hoof off!”

They then charged through the portal as they all gave startled screams as they moved around the portal tunnel as the waypoint in the oasis closes once they enter.

Author's Note:

Chapter Seven complete.

The Mane 7 and Seven Swords pick themselves up out of the snow and when the mares are down the Stallions are there to lift them back up. And with they’re magic combined it creates a beautiful Oasis in the frigde terrain.

And they created a Waypoint back to the Castle and the Knight’s Base to figure out a plan.

Next time, we see Spike and the others in the Canterlot jail and worried about the heroes but Spike remembers that the jail was meant to hold ponies, not Dragons and manages to Escape. And at the old Castle the Fourteen Heroes prepare to gear up for the final battle.

also post in the comment what the plot of the next books should be.

Don't forget to Like, Comment, and Follow me on Fimfiction.

stay cool, stay friends and I'll see you on the website.

Until then NNNNIIIINNNJJJJJAAA-GO!!!