• Published 4th Aug 2023
  • 732 Views, 30 Comments

The Legend of Twilight: A New Beginning - HarryBuilder



To protect this World, Twilight must Unleash the true Dragon with in her.

  • ...
4
 30
 732

Chapter 2: Twilight's First Fight

Chapter 2: Twilight's First Fight

After following Spike's voice, Twilight soon found him in a small clearing in the forest.

"Huh, I knew I found you around here somewhere, Spike," Twilight said with a knowing smirk.

"Hey, come on. You were just lucky that's all," Spike defended with a shrug.

"Yeah, right." Twilight snorted with an eye roll, "Now come on, let's back home before it gets dark," as she spoke she didn't noticed that they were being watched.

"I guess you're right, besides this is getting kinda a little boring-" Was all Spike could say before he was jumped by an ape-like creature and stuffed in a cage "Wha-AHHH!" he yelped.

Twilight saw what happened with her eyes widened in surprise. "SPIKE!" Twilight shouted in vain, chasing the creature that kidnapped her dragon brother. The creature then leaped up onto one of the branches above her with two more that looked just like it, only smaller.

The leader of the three, turned to face Twilight below them.

"And I thought all youz guys was gone," He taunted as he held up Spike in the cage.

"You miserable coward, let me go!" the little dragon demanded.

"You heard him, let him go, now!" Twilight also demanded in an angry tone.

The leader just laughed and turned to his subordinates, "Grrr. Haha, haha. Don't let her get away!"

His two flunkies jumped down from the tree and approach Twilight as the purple Alicorn looked at them with a glare.

"If I'm gonna have to fight to have Spike back, fine. Bring it on," Twilight challenged as she stood her ground.

The first Ape Creature approached Twilight and took charge. But then Twilight made her first move and kicks him away from her with her hind legs, right towards the base of the tree and was knocked out. The second one was next, and he too charged towards Twilight, but the Alicorn dodges out of his way and very quickly, she wrapped her magic around the creature's leg and spun him around very fast before tossing him away towards the first Ape Creature, who was recovering until the second one crashed into him as they both had stars in their eyes.

Seeing is how she defeated two of his flunkies, the leader makes some grunting and hooting sounds, calling in three more recruits who appeared from the trees around Twilight and came down to handle the job.

"Oh, of course there'd be more of you," Twilight groaned, but still didn't back down and was ready for round two.

She ran towards the first one and rammed him onto the ground with her horn. The second creature attempted to attack Twilight from behind, but sensing he was behind her, Twilight flipped herself around and tossed the creature away from her and into the bushes.

As Twilight was busy fighting the third, the leader pulled out what looked like a stick of dynamite and lit it up. Spike saw what he was up to when he noticed him aiming at Twilight with a smirk.

"Twilight, Look Out!" Spike yelled as the leader threw the dynamite.

Twilight heard Spike and looked to see a stick of dynamite coming towards her. Thinking quickly, Twilight managed to catch the dynamite with her magic.

"Here's a gift for you!" She said, quickly throwing the explosive at the last Ape-creature before she kicked him away from her.

The last Ape Creature on the ground looked at the dynamite lighting up until it stopped, and the Ape Creature had a dumbfounded look on his face before the dynamite blew up and sent him flying away into the air.

"Hahaha, you really think you could beat her, did you?" Spike taunted the leader, "Why don't you go down there and fight like a…thing…whatever you are. You pathetic flee-picker!". This caused the Ape Leader to jump down in annoyance and placed the cage on the ground.

"Nnaggh! I've had about enough of you!" He said as he raised a foot, ready to stomp on the little Dragon.

"Spike, Look Out!" Twilight shouted in vain, watching her Dragon Brother about to get crushed until she got really mad as her horn began to lit up really bright and then…

"NOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHH!" She screamed as a huge beam of powerful purple magic erupted from her horn! The magic laser shot out of Twilight's horn and landed on the Ape Leader's foot, and close to Spike, causing him to yelp and retreat as all the Ape Creatures began to run and scatter.

"Whoa! Twilight, what was that?!" Spike asked in surprise, that was far different from Twilight's usual magic.

After recovering, the Ape leader regained his senses and ordered his henchmen, "Take care of her. I gotta report to Slash,".

His three remaining henchmen did as they were instructed and surrounded Twilight while the Ape leader ran off to go report to this Slash. As much as Twilight wanted to go after him, she had to deal with his hooligans first and free Spike from his prison.

After seeing her magic is quite powerful than it usually is, Twilight used it to her advantage. When the three remaining Ape creatures began charging towards her in unison, Twilight used her magic once more and froze them in their tracks. With a determined smirk, Twilight then tossed them into the air, far away from her and Spike.

"And stay away!" Twilight called out to them with a satisfied smile, Twilight approached Spike, still caged.

"Get me outta here, Twilight! I think my wings are cinged!" Spike pleaded.

Twilight used her magic, except it wasn't the new powerful one but her normal magic, and got Spike out of the cage.

"You okay?" Twilight asked, hugging Spike in relief.

Spike hugged her back and replied, "Yeah, I'm fine. But you nearly fried me sis," He frowned as Twilight chuckled sheepishly. He then put on a more curious face, "What was that just now?".

"I don't know. I just got mad when I saw that guy was about to crush you and then suddenly my magic felt stronger than ever," Twilight tried to explain, as she was just as confused.

"Hmmm, maybe we should head home and tell Mom and Dad. Maybe they might know what's going on," Spike suggested.

"Yeah, come on, Spike, Let's get out of this forest," Twilight said as Spike hopped onto her back and the two ran out of the Everfree Forest and back home to Ponyville.

Author's Note:

And that’s Chapter 2 done, Spike got caught by these strange Ape Beasts (The Storm Beasts to precise).

And Twilight’s gained a new powerful magic to defeat them and rescue her brother but now both have many questions about Twilight.

Next time, Twilight learns the truth of who she is and sets out to find some answers, no matter how difficult that may be.

Don't forget to Like, Comment, and Follow me on Fimfiction.

stay cool, stay friends and I'll see you on the website.

Until then NNNNIIIINNNJJJJJAAA-GO!!!