• Published 18th Jul 2023
  • 100 Views, 4 Comments

The War for Balance - Robert Emerald Fountain



Equus goes to war against two entities and trains new soldiers to fight alongside them.

  • ...
 4
 100

Assembling Troops

After Galeem returned to space to assemble his army, Flurry Heart wasted no time to start assembling her own army. She assigned the Young Six to be over each branch of the army, which they named the “Harmony Fleet”. Over the course of six months, soldiers were trained, ships were built, and weapons were designed in order to neutralize Galeem’s forces. Eventually, the time had come to defend the universe from the Light Fleet. All of the soldiers in the Harmony Fleet boarded their respective command ships and launched into orbit. Flurry Heart built her own ship, which she named the Light of Hope. This ship had weapons from all six branches wrapped into one and served as the main command ship over the entire fleet.

“All leaders, report in.”, she called over her headset.

“Sandbar, standing by.”, replied Sandbar.

“Yona, standing by.”, replied Yona.

“Ocellus, standing by.”, replied Ocellus.

“Smolder, standing by.”, replied Smolder.

“Gallus, standing by.”, replied Gallus.

“Silverstream, standing by.”, replied Silverstream.

As all six command ships began deploying their single fighters, Flurry gave orders to prepare for battle.

“Lock S-foils in attack position and accelerate to attack speed.”, instructed Flurry as she opened her wings.

All of the single fighters began opening their wings and then accelerated to attack speed. It was now or never.