• Published 26th Jul 2023
  • 276 Views, 2 Comments

My Little Pony: Lost in Wonderworld - specialhoof2022

  • ...
 2
 276

Chapter 20: Going Home

The next day, everypony around Wonderworld were gathered round for the victory parade. There were parade floats for me, my friends, and the royal couple, a marching band, and parade balloons. Sunny, her friends, and the orphans were there to support us. Princess Brightira was still pregnant with her twins, but she had one day left until she gives birth.

The parade has finally started as the marching band began to play music and march. There were also some ponies marching, while carrying flags of Wonderworld. Next was the parade balloons. Two balloons were Brightira and Thrillunt, while the rest were fair rides and themes of the kingdom. And last, were the parade floats. Brightira and Thrillunt's float was like thrones like for a prince and a princess. And, the last float was for me and the rest of the defenders. We all began to wave to all the citizens of Wonderworld. And best of all, there was confetti in the parade.

Once the parade floats parked at the stage, the prince and princess and me and the defenders stepped up. Then, Thrillunt and Brightira began to give everypony their speech.

"Hello everypony." Brightira said. "We are gathered here today to give some special guest heroes."

"When they first came to Wonderworld, they'd gave me and my wife a new room for our upcoming twins, and showed us some unique compassion." said Thrillunt.

"Best of all, they've saved our city from an evil pony, who was a descendant of Queen Frowny. They were magnificent heroes, our city is freed once again."

"It is our great honor to present the Key to the City to the Great Defenders of Friendship."

Me and my friends stepped forward, and Brightira hugged me before handing me the key. Everypony cheered loudly as I was holding the key high up.

After Brightira and Thrillunt gave me and my friends the key to the city, I stepped up, grabbed a microphone, and began to do my speech.

"Thank you very much for this honor, everypony." I say. "The city of Wonderworld sure is the best place to visit. I would like to thank my friends for being perfect helpers, staying by my side the whole time. I would also like to thank the orphans too. They've been perfect helpers around the city. And, Sunny Starscout and her friends as well, they'd helped us win the battle. But most of all, I would importantly thank God. He gave us all the strength we needed. He told me whenever bad things had happened, he would change it into good. I had forgotten my friends would really handle any hard problems, I wouldn't be rescued, if didn't leave. Now, that we have saved the day, I hear by to say, me, my friends will always look after Wonderworld. Just remember to play your part, hoof to heart."

Everypony cheered after I finished my speech. Then, Princess Brightira stepped up to say a few more words.

"Thank you for your speech, Special." Brightira said. "And now everypony, may I present the big colors to the sky."

Then, Princess Brightira was standing in the middle of the stage. Next, she activated her magic in her horn and started to fly upward a little slowly. And last of all, Brightira stopped going up and blasted her magic to the sky, filling it with lots of colors, and started snowing stars. In fact, since her magic became so powerful by the crystals I gave her, she gave the whole city all the help she needed to give.

Right after Princess Brightira finished her performance, I thought of something as started talking with the prince and princess.

"Your highness, I have something to tell you." I say. "I was thinking about the orphans."

"What about them?" Thrillunt asked.

"They'd been great helpers round trip; showing us around Wonderworld, entertaining us with all the fun, and helping us win the battle. I decided they would come with me and my friends back to Maretime Bay, become helpers there, and even help them find families of their own."

"Letting them go with you?" Brightira asked.

"Of course. It'll be for you both to take care of your twins."

Thrillunt and Brightira were thinking it over, and they agreed let me have all the orphans.

I gave the orphans the news, and they were excited about it. So, they rushed to the castle and packed up everything they need to move to their new home.

After the ceremony was over, night fell. We all walked into the forest and found the waterfall we saw earlier. Once we'd reach the falls, Izzy took out the blue crystal and aimed it at the waterfall.

"Alright everypony, our doorway will open in any second." I told everypony.

The light from the moon touched the crystal, the blue light aimed at the waterfall, and the portal began to open. Now me, my friends, the orphans, and the Mane 6 go home.

Brightira and Thrillunt were there too, they were gonna say their "good-byes" to us, before we go through the portal.

"Goodbye, everypony." said Brightira. "Have a safe trip home."

The foals said a few words before they went into the portal.

"Your highness, the city was really awesome. The lights, the skyscrapers, I even loved the snow tubing event." said Fearful Moe. "I won't ever forget Bye-bye."

And then, Fearful went through the portal.

"I have to say, the cookbooks I found a the Village of Meals and Sugar Rush, I love them. I can't wait to make the food from Wonderworld. Bye now."

"This fruit basket at Country Dessert looks so beautiful." said Tangerine Twist. "And I even filled it up with apples. Thank you so much."

"You know, I'm not long for "good-byes," but I did hoofed together a few words I would like to say: Good-bye til next time!" said Brainiac.

"I would definitely love a new home in Maretime Bay and everything else there. I've never been to other places outside of Wonderworld before." said Tender Love.

"I'm a little nervous to see my new family, but I know I would have friends taking care of me." said Trueheart. "I won't ever forget everything about Wonderworld."

"I've never been so happy in all my life at Wonderworld." said Joydan Gallop. "My new giant stuffed giraffe is so soft. I could use it for bedtime."

"I really am surprised for my new home at Maretime Bay." said Present Prize. "I would absolutely hand out my presents to my new friends."

"These roller skates, they are so awesome." said Rollette Skate. "They'll go perfect for my skating collection."

"You know what? I hate visiting places, but I also hate being stuck here my whole life." said Grouchy Storm. "Don;t get me wrong, I still hate visiting; just less."

"I'm so lucky to come to a new home with my friends." said Lucky Clover. "Thanks to Special, we all became lucky today."

"Your highness, the city sure was cool. My favorite part was the Crystal Caverns, I got a portrait of it. Thank you so much." said Sharpy Gem.

"Never worry about a thing." said Bumble Berry." I will take good care of my bees, they'll make honey for us. Just don't get too bzzy."

"I sure am gonna miss Wonderworld, but I'm so excited to move to a new home." said Lolly Poply. "And, I'm soon gonna share my lollipops and other sweets."

"This epic adventure sure was fun." said Bronze Feather. "Thank you for such a good time."

"I can't wait to meet some of the music stars at the other dimension." said Melody Aria. "I wonder if they're amazing just like me."

"The Aqua Reef sure was fun with water, all the water parks and aquariums were so fun in oceans, beaches, rivers, lakes, and ponds." said Bubble Burst.

"I would like to hang out with my new friends, as long as I could stay awake." Nighttime Nathan yawned.

"Thank you for letting me take all the video games." said Iron Magnet. "I can't wait to play them with my friends."

"I'm so ready to teach everypony my fun experiments." said Powder Neutron. "No mistakes, no witnesses."

"I sure hope your days will be more sunnier now that you have your new babies' room." said Daytime Darwin.

"I'm so pumped up to go to a new home." said Hefty Haman. "Perfect size, excellent definition."

"Your highness, I'll miss you. But, I'm sure we'll all happy with our new life in Maretime Bay." said Scarlet Tomato.

"I'll miss you, too." said Radish Ryan. "I know you'll keep Wonderworld jolly and happy."

"We are very happy to have a better place to have fun." said Pineapple Tidbit.

"And we couldn't wait to see what would happen next once we travel." Lemonlime said.

"Cause we can spend more friendly time together." they both said together at the same time as twins.

"I will not soon forget this place, especially not with my souvenirs." said Gutsy Scott.

As the rest of the defenders were going into the portal, Ellagant Glare and Brightira began to say their final girl chat.

"Ellagant, I sure am gonna miss you, girlfriend." said Brightira.

"Yeah. I have plenty of girlfriends, but Special is my only boyfriend." said Ellagant. "I won't forget you, princess."

Then, they gave each other one last hug. Clumsy Bumzy took a turn to the princess.

"Hey there, little hero." Brightira said.

"Oh, stop." Clumsy said while blushing. "Well, actually, you say it one more time? Cause it has a nice ring to it." he whispered.

Then, Brightira gave Clumsy a kiss in the cheek. Finally, it was my turn to say my last words to the prince and princess, before I leave.

"Well, Thrillunt and Brightira, that's everypony." I say. "And I have to say: thank you for letting us stay at your castle, cheering us up with the entertainment, and the the parade and Key to the City."

"And thank you for making breakfast, taking care of my wife, making the babies' room, and saving the city." said Thrillunt.

"We'll also make sure Caren and Thorn never escape from our dungeons." said Brightira.

"Great." I say. "Well, I've better get going; I got lots of responsibilities back home. Your city is giving me lots of ideas for events, parties, and other things."

Then, I gave them both a farewell hug.

"Goodbye, son." Thrillunt said.

"Goodbye, father." I teased.

Then, I approached Sunny Starscout near the portal.

"Let's go home." I told Sunny.

We both looked at the royal couple one last time and went into the portal, right before it closes behind us.

Thrillunt and Brightira were walking back to their castle after they give me and my friends their farewells.

"It sure was a perfect day today." said Thrillunt. "Taking care of the orphans wasn't hard or bad, but I'm happy they go to their home with their friends."

"Me too." said Brightira. " That also makes it easy for us to raise our family without mare hard tasks. We can also build a big shelter for more orphans. And, they must have respectful caretakers to care for them the right way."

"Agreed." said Thrillunt. "Oh Brightira, I so love you."

Then, they both gave each other a romantic kiss as husband and wife under the full moon and shooting stars before they went back home.