• Published 26th Jul 2023
  • 276 Views, 2 Comments

My Little Pony: Lost in Wonderworld - specialhoof2022

  • ...
 2
 276

Chapter 10: A Wonderful Day in a Wonderworld

Back at Prince Thrillunt and Princess Brightira's castle in Wonderworld, me and my original and new friends were making breakfast. Gutsy Scott, Joydan Gallop, and Tangerine Twist were squeezing oranges to make orange juice. Grouchy Storm, Lucky Clover, Radish Ryan, Fearful Moe, and Bronze Feather were making toasts from toasters. Lemonlime, Pineapple Tidbit, and Daytime Darwin were putting fruits in separate bowls. Tender Love, Trueheart, Scarlet Tomato, Lolly Poply, Frosty Flavor, and Ellagant Glare were making waffles and pancakes. And, the rest of us were setting the table. With all the help with each other, breakfast was finally ready.

Prince Thrillunt and Princess Brightira entered the dining room, and they were pleased to see us making breakfast.

"Good morning, everypony." said Thrillunt. "How great of you all to make breakfast."

"Now, let's all eat." said Brightira.

We all sat in our seats and began to eat.

"Okay Special, to review." Thrillunt began to speak to me. "You and your friends are called the Great Defenders of Friendship back at your home, right?"

"Yes, we are." I say.

"And, you all got sucked into a vortex, when you were exploring a cave, and you're trapped in Wonderworld, until you find a way back?"

"Yes, your highness."

"Special, did God gave you an answer of how to get back?" Sharpy Gem asked me.

"He said there's an answer here in Wonderworld, but he told me to build a communicator to contact everypony back home, before I find the answer."

After our talk, we finished breakfast. We washed the dishes and put them away.

It was now 8:30 a.m. Brightira was now telling us all what to do today.

"Alright everypony, I'd like to tell you all something, before we leave." Brightira said. "I'm going to the hospital to have a prenatal check up toady. So, why don't you all go out into the city and have some fun?"

"Yes, your highness." I say.

Then, me and the other foals left the castle to enjoy the fun around Wonderworld.

When we were all around the streets of Wonderworld, it was all entertainment.

"So ponies," I was asking our new friends. "What are your favorite things to do in Wonderworld?"

"Well, we got lots of plans for today, even for you too." said Clumsy Bumzy.

Brainiac gave us maps of Wonderworld to look for the fun places we want to go. The whole city had lots of different places with their own theme, and there were 25 of them, the city itself is the largest of all.

The themes of all the places are called Old Town, Orlean Alley, Olympus Village, Chinatown, Prehistoric Cove, Medieval Kingdom, Pirate Island, Lonesome Graveyard, Crystal Caverns, Vintage Park, Country Dessert, Cloud Poofy Land, Zoo Wonderworld, Winter Hills, Sugar Rush, Toy Factory, Garden Grove, Sports Stadiums, Color Town, Aqua Reef, Village of Meals, Gaming City, Music Streets, Space Voyage, and the World of Tomorrow.

"This is really one big city." I say. "How can we all get those places fast?" I asked.

"Don't worry, everypony in the city can get to where they need to go with trams and hover carriages." said Powder Neutron.

"Impressive." said Rollette Skate.

"Everypony, before we go. I got something to tell you first." I told everypony. "God gave me a list of what I need to build the communicating computer."

"Why would he want you to build a computer?" Scarlet Tomato asked.

"To let everypony back home we're okay." I answered.

I texted the list into my friends' cell phones, so they could remember.

"And, I'll tell you what, we should split into groups to find these items around Wonderworld. We can have fun, but we got to get back home, as long ad we get to do God's request."

Then we all split into groups to enjoy the fun of Wonderworld.

Now, let me tell you about the different places of Wonderworld. Old town was the very first part built by Prince Colter Point. It was a really old part the city, but ponies still enjoy the antique entertainment.

Orlean Alley was a three-acre area. It only had 4 streets. Since it does not resemble a traditional urban plaza as much as an intricate series of "streets" that weave around shops, restaurants, and a point, it included the only overnight accommodations in the place open to the public.

Olympus Village was a Greek park of Wonderworld. Ponies will get to know the myths of ancient Greek. The special lighting and sound effects, in combination with the audio tour make the tour very enjoyable. Visitors feel that they are wandering from the dark tunnels of labyrinth to the bright Greek temples.

Chinatown is another old place in Wonderworld, full of culture and attractions from arts organizations like the cultural center at an old town of Mistmane's in Equestria, and the annual Lunar New Year festival to the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory and modern watering holes like Lunar Live. It's also one of the most walkable neighborhoods in the kingdom. Start at the Dragon Gate, then pursue Grant Avenue, the neighborhood's main through fare, for just a taste of the varied shops, bakeries, bars, and restaurants you can find here.

Prehistoric Cove was themed after prehistoric times in the world. It was based on dinosaurs, who lived in Triassic, Jurassic, and Cretaceous periods. It had a number of attractions. The dinosaurs were only glass statues and/or animatronics. Most ponies could go on safari on jeeps. There were water rides based on jungle rivers, a big maze, digging pits, and a laboratory so ponies can learn how dinosaurs lived for millions of years. Their motto was "Life will find a way."

Medieval Kingdom was themed after the ancient times in Equestria in our world. The attractions were named after royal knights, vikings, dragons, and a tournament. They had roller coasters, a drop tower ride, a merry-go-round, a swinging ship ride, a top spin ride, and a teacup ride. There were even plays to tell fairy tales.

Pirate Island is based on the times in the 17th century and pirates. There were lots of water rides and attractions. There's also a treasure hunting event for everypony to enjoy.

Lonesome Graveyard was themed for Nightmare Night, but it's a place full of haunted rides and attractions. There was a big haunted house full of lots of scary things inside, So BOO!!

Country Dessert is country and western themed. I had a rodeo, wagon rides, train rides, roller coasters that are based on old mines, antique merry-go-rounds, farm animal petting zoos, restaurants looking like saloons, western games, some ponies, dancing, and yodeling to enjoy country and western music, there were even some apple orchards with lots of apple trees. Ponies would pick apples into their own baskets and buy them for their families. Yippy-ki-yay.

Vintage Park is themed in the 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s. Most ponies would like to dress up in retro clothes, go cruising in a few old fashioned cars, play some songs from the big juxebox, and even have some lunch and dinner at some old restaurants. And, there was also some races of old race cars, where ponies can watch. It sure would be fun to go on a car cruise.

Cloud Poofy Land is based on the sky. It was full of clouds. They are for bouncing and sliding. There were also some rides and attractions based on the weather. For example: rainbow slides, and snowflake gliding. You know what they say: "Whenever you are up in the sky, you can have fun so you fly."

Crystal Caverns is all crystal tunnels. There were real crystals around, and they light all the tunnels, so everypony could see better. The crystals were perfect for games and souvenirs. There was even some crystal escape rooms, crystal mazes, and some crystal mining. If Izzy Moonbow were here, she would've loved it.

Zoo Wonderworld is one big zoo full of animals around the world. The ponies working at the zoo know what animals do, like to eat, and what environments each animal live in. Some animals from the grasslands, jungles, tundras, desserts, swamps, islands, mountains, and waters. Everypony would love to learn about the animals' habitats, and go on safari. Adventure is out there.

Winter Hills is the place that stayed snowy everyday. All the hills were big and tall enough for winter fun. Everypony can go snowball fighting, ice fishing, ice skating, playing hockey, skiing, sledding, snow tubing, snowshoeing, dog sledding, snowboarding, and playing more winter activities. So much fun in the snow.

Sugar Rush is like a big place full of candy, ice cream, cakes, and more sugar food. There was a giant candy game called "Candy Land," ponies made themselves players to play along. There was a candy factory where everypony take tours to learn how candy was made. And last of all, there was a candy go-kart race, the best candy attraction. Ponies would drive on sugar themed go-karts and race to win a prize of a big supply of candy for their families. And, new theme go-karts will be made by the park visitors themselves. They would visit the go-kart factory, choose the kart they would want, and start making them. Just don't eat too much.

Toy Factory is the literally the largest factory to produce almost every toy for everypony. Ponies would enter there, learn the factory's history, make different toys they want, and buy toys that were already made. Don't go toying around.

Garden Grove is full of giant flowers and tress, insects and bugs. All the rides, games, and attractions were garden themed. The games involved tea parties, and balloons. And of course, ponies would even do some gardening for their plants. There was also a butterfly house where ponies can see every type of butterflies. Izzy would love it too.

Color Town is themed for arts and crafts. Ponies ride on art theme ride, play art games, and do arts and crafts for fun. There were lots of art museums, each with different themes for art. Textiles, Woodcraft, Papercraft, Pottery, and Glass Crafts, Jewelry, Street Art, and more. This was Color Carol's place to be, exactly.

Aqua Reef is themed after water environments, oceans, rivers, streams, lakes, ponds, but almost based on oceans. Every public art and fountains were themed after reefs and fish. It was one huge water park, full of water rides and slides, lots of swimming pools, lots of fresh water fish at the fresh water aquarium, lots of salt water fish at the salt water aquarium, lots of water shows with dolphins and whales, and lots more fun with water.

Music Streets is the most musical place. All the rides, games, museums, souvenirs, and shows were all full of music. All music is there: Rock, Pop, Hip-Hop, Blues, Jazz, Classical, Country, Western, Electronic, Funk, Reggae, Indie, Disco, Techno, Flamenco, and many more.

Village of Meals is based on food for fun. There are lots of restaurants around like fast-food restaurants, casual restaurants, buffets, cafes, pizzerias, ghost kitchens, and more. For fruits and vegetables, ponies would like to plant them, and buy from big markets. There was also a theme park based on cheese, called Cheesetopia. It was a big indoor park. There was cheese roller coaster, a waterfall that's made of nacho cheese, cheese carousel, cheese pirate ship ride, cheese hurricane ride, a mozzarella bounce house, cheese ferris wheel, a 4-D theater ride, ball game, bow and game, and other cheese rides and games. And there's a picnic themed park, where ponies can literally have a picnic and have fun at the same time. Food is good and fun together.

Sports Stadiums is based on sports. If Soccer Score were here, he would love it. There was every sport that everypony could play. There were also sports that were advanced, shiny, and high-tech. Example: an advenced roller skate park with soft obstacles. A bowling alley with big bowling balls and pins. The balls are for being rolled over manually on the inside. Ponies would climb inside and steer the balls toward the pins. There was a large miniature golf course. There were 36 holes and each one has its own theme. There was a bike race with different tracks. There was a sphere-like soccer stadium for playing soccer. Unlike regular soccer, Soccer X-7 is the field for being walk on walls. And hover goals, allowing players to score in every direction. There was Volleyball R-1, where ponies fly and play volleyball in the air. There was Hockey Z-9, the field was designed after the dystopian remains of the city. It had several different obstacles. The players earn points by shooting the puck into their goal, which will shoot out flames soon after. There was an obstacle course, where ponies will race to the finish line by passing every obstacle. There was Basketball Y-8, where ponies can play basketball on walls as well.

Gaming City is all an indoor arcade full of hundreds of games and stuff. There were premium, air hockey, competitive, driving, shooting, environmental, fighting, pinball, and simulator games. Ponies would buy tokens to play games, win tickets, and earn prizes. Iron Magnet loves to play games at the arcade.

Space Voyage is based on outer space. Most ponies love to learn about space. All the rides were in shapes of rockets and alien ships. The games were almost all rind tosses, while there were also hammerhead games, pinball games, basketball games with rubber balls shaped as asteroids, a beanbag game of the Solar System, and other space games. There were also kiddie rides in shape of small rockets. And there was a space ski-lift ride. There were space museums, where ponies learn about space. Everyone loves to go to space, for infinity and beyond.

And last, but not least, the World of Tomorrow is the last and best place of Wonderworld. It was based on the future. There were lots of rides that were all advanced and expensive to build.

All the places at Wonderworld were amazing. Since the founding, Colter Point wanted the city to be bigger and more entertaining for ponies. And all thanks to him and his descendants, including Princess Brightira, Wonderworld is more fun. If the city was real in our world, we would have more happiness for now.