• Published 26th Jul 2023
  • 276 Views, 2 Comments

My Little Pony: Lost in Wonderworld - specialhoof2022

  • ...
 2
 276

Chapter 14: Hoof Rock Boogie Board

At the castle playroom, the colts were feeling a little bored, even Grouchy Storm hates to be bored.

"What's keeping Special so long?" Joydan Gallop asked.

"He's kinda busy getting attention." said Brainiac.

"I don't know about you colts, but I'm feeling bored." said Bubble Burst. "Without a way home, I may never see my parents again."

Prince Thillunt had entered the playroom to check in on the colts.

"Alright boys, everything is all settled." Thrillunt said. "Time to either have snacks or file for unemployment,"

When he noticed the colts were down...

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"I'm sure we'll be fine." Bronze Feather answered tearfully.

"Special's taking so long." said Joydan Gallop.

"Tell me about it." said Grouchy.

"All this waiting is killing us." said Tangerine Twist.

"I know the feeling." Thrillunt said.

Then, he thought of something.

"Better yet, I know the cure."

He lead the colts to the gaming room, where he, Brightira, and the orphans to play games. Thrillunt bought a new game, while we were exploring the city hours ago. It was a Rock Band video game, with a microphone, two guitars, one bass, and a drum set. He plugged in the instruments and microphone, so the boys can play. Then, he taught them how to play the game. They had to follow the rhythm, match the colors with buttons, and have fun.

The colts were having fun with the new game. Grouchy Storm and Gutsy Scott were playing the electric guitars, Tangerine Twist was playing the bass, Clumsy Bumzy plays the drums, and Brainiac was the lead singer. They were having fun and playing the game very well.

Across the room is where the other colts play another game, where foals play and dance. I had two dancing pads for two players. The players must memorize the moves and dance them in the right order and rhyme. If the player gets the moves right, he or she gets a star and five stars fills the bar a little. When the bar is full, the player moves to the next level. But, if the player gets the wrong moves, he'll hear a buzz and get a red X, and five X's lowers the bar.

After the colts had fun with the video games, the girls return from their spa and showed the colts their new mane styles, even Brightira's mane was looking beautiful.

I returned to check in on everypony.

"How's everypony for tonight?" I asked.

"Special, you're back." said Bubble Burst.

"We're so happy to see you again. I'm nearly out of blueberries." said Violet Rosey.

"Did you build the computer?" Frosty Flavor asked.

"Sure did." I answered. "I called our friends at home, and they told me they've found a way to find us."

"Really?!?" Fearful Moe asked. "What way did they find?"

"Unfortunately, they didn't say."

The defenders moaned to hear nothing else great.

"I'm glad our friends back home are okay." said Rollette Skate. "But, we are going home. Aren't we?"

"We are. Just not today." I say. "Now, come on everypony, let's head to bed."

Everypony was in bed for the night, but the defenders were sad about being stuck in Wonderworld.

"I was hoping I would be sleeping at HQ tonight." said Joydan Gallop.

"Me too." Bronze Feather replied. "I've never been so far away from home before."

"Well, there was yesterday." said Violet Rosey.

"Don't worry, everypony." I say. "Let's get a good night sleep and we'll be better tomorrow."

"Special, are we gonna get home and reunite with our friends and families?" Sharpy Gem asked me.

"Of course." I answered. "We'll be home soon, before we know it."

Then, I left the bedroom to walk up to the roof to clear my thoughts. The defenders shared their thoughts about missing ponies close to them.

"Do you who I miss? I miss my parents." said Joydan Gallop. "And, I miss Amber Lake."

"I miss Carver Crafty and Needle Stitch." said Ellagant Glare.

"Don't forget Pipp Petals, she amazing." said Joydan.

"I miss Zipp Storm, Soccer Score, and Astro Alex." said Rollette Skate.

"I miss Hitch Trailblazer, Sparky, Fruity Tooty, and Disgusted Lex." said Tangerine Twist.

"Don't forget Misty Brightdawn, Cloudy Carla, and Horseshoe Henry." said Fearful Moe.

"Color Carol, too." said Bronze Feather.

"Izzy Moonbow, and Streamer Smooth." said Bubble Burst.

"I miss Constellation." said Daytime Darwin.

"Let's not forget Sunny Starscout, she's always our guide." said Sharpy Gem.

"I also miss Queen Haven, Alphabittle, and my dad." said Tangerine Twist.

"I miss the Pippsqueaks: Seashell, Glory, and Peach Fizz." said Joydan.

"And Posey Bloom, Daliha, Onyx, Bongo Beats, Fifi, Rocky Riff, and Jazz Hooves." said Fearful Moe.

"Don't forget Violette Rainbow. She may have fur of two colors, but she's amazing." said Ella.

"I'll tell who I don't miss: Sprout Cloverleaf." said Bubble Burst.

"Me either, but when he leaves, you feel bad." said Daytime.

In the alley somewhere in Wonderworld, Caren Coal was hiding from the guards, so she doesn't get caught. She was laying on an old mattress to sleep on.

"It wasn't going as planned for today, but I will get a foal for my queen." Caren said to herself. "That colt seems more powerful than ever. He may be the perfect one for her. I'll find him tomorrow and bring him to the castle."

Back at Brightira and Thrillunt's castle, I was up late, trying to do some more thinking. I was still worried about the vision I had, but I didn't see more signs of when it was true. I still had to do my best to keep my friends safe. Prince Thrillunt came up the roof to check on me.

"Hey kid, are you doing okay?" Thrillunt asked me.

"Yes, your highness." I answered. "Just doing some stuff. I was looking for a way home."

"Sure is hard work. Would you like some juice?"

"Does a pony's smile sparkle?"

He gave me a cup of fruit punch to drink.

"So those two ponies in cloaks at the space store, do you know anything about them?" I asked Thrillunt.

"No I don't kid." said Thrillunt. "The stallion whose in prison is Thorn Chop. He says he was working for a queen outside of the city. And the other one was still in the city somewhere, she may come back soon."

"I see. I hope nothing like that happens again."

"Is there something bothering you?"

"I had a nightmare a couple of nights ago. It was telling me that my friends are gonna be in danger. I just had to do anything I could to protect them. They're not only my friends, they're also my family. And, you never give up on family."

"Well, how do you know when you're ready for when your family needs you?"

I explained to Thrillunt that we should always be ready whenever our families need us. Sometimes being a father is not easy, and the orphans living in the castle have time to be taken care of, but Thrillunt will have time to take care of everything. It doesn't come from your head, it comes your heart, where it matters most.

"Thank you, Special." Thrillunt said. "You're a good kid."

Then, Thrillunt started to go back inside to get some sleep, while I continue to do some research.