• Published 9th Jun 2023
  • 413 Views, 11 Comments

Trials of Sarah: A New Mark - Zipp Storm



Sarah's Adventures with the Mane Five, Mighty Ones and their new pokemon partners continue after returning magic to Equestria

  • ...
 11
 413

Prologue: Restoration of the Past

Today it was Saturday Morning and Sarah and her whole family, Race, Tsukumaro, Doug and Deliah found themselves in Equestria together once more checking up on their friends progress in restoring Equestria.

Already in Maretime Bay, with Discord's help, Fluttershy's new Flurry Friends Animal Sanctuary was placed in the valley on the outskirts of Maretime Bay, near the Crystal Brighthouse.

Plenty of space for the rescued/wild animals/pokemon or Dragons to recover. It was already filled with different wild Pokemon and Equestria Dragons to her joy.

Pinkie and Sunny combined her baking skills with Sunnys' smoothie service into one called Sunny Pie's Sugar Corner - located in the Town Square - which would now sell baking goods and smoothies which the ponies loved.

While keeping watch over the three areas, Twilight and her friends came across the ruins of Canterlot - the former Capital of Equestria where every creature used to live together alongside ponies, and Twilight decided to would be the first big step in restoring the country to its former glory.

Joining them were more Prryhia and Pantala Dragons from the Archipelago - part of Sarah's reintroduction of Equestrian Dragons plan.

They, Sarah and her family, Race and his team, the Mane Five, Guardians of Harmony, Celestia, Luna, Cadence, Thorax, Pharynx, Novo, Princess Skystar, Prince Rutherford and their subjects came to the gates to Canterlot which now laid in ruins, buildings demolished while most is still standing, dead plants around the area, dark clouds covering up most of Canterlot, debris all around, and a really torn up flag sign that said, ‘Welcome to Canterlot.’ as it hung on one side of what’s left of a building while the other end is on the floor.

"Woah.....What a ghost town Canterlot became..." Rainbow Dash muttered.

Walking through the ruined city, Sunny looked around with excitement compared to the others.

"Ah....so many memories..." Discord sighed a little sad at the now abandoned previous Capital of Equestria.

"Yeah...." Spike added.

Pipp picked up what's left of the Canterlot banner, cringing with disgust. "It must have been abandoned for years after Opaline's war."

"I must agree with you Princess Pipp." Jhyali concurred.

The group continued to look around the ruins of Canterlot as Zipp and Pipp look through a window as Sunny looked at the old buildings while having a sense of.....humility.

“Still shocked to see Canterlot before your eyes, Sunny?” Sarah asked Sunny.

“This is what you wanted to create in Maretime Bay.” Izzy pointed out to Sunny, reminding her that she wanted the same thing to be created in Maretime Bay, but not fully understand what Sunny mean by it.

“Yeah.” Sunny answered not exactly picturing Canterlot to be in ruins in her dreams, “But seeing Canterlot like this…" Sunny came across a small statue of Twilight and the Mane Six that was still intact, “I always saw Canterlot as the perfect beacon of friendship. A place where Unicorns, Earth Ponies and Pegasi lived in harmony and no pony ever felt left behind.” Sunny looked down the street of the ruins of the once beautiful capital of Equestria and the place where Twilight and the Guardians of Friendship used to be. “.......Makes me question how hard it was for them to keep it that way. Opaline was proof of that given how quickly she tore everypony apart.”

"Upholding the peace is never easy, knowing there will always be those whom dislike the new ways of life." Sol comforted. "Our parent figures managed to uphold the peace for 1,600 years before their passing and the downfall of the Dragonstone Kingdom. It was only after Sarah Tomoe and her family arrive that peace and hope finally started to return to the Kingdom."

“Restoring the former capital is the logical first step in rebuilding the country. So where shall we begin?" Doug questioned.

“Canterlot Castle.” Twilight decided as she pointed to the Royal Canterlot Castle, which surprisingly is still standing and has seen better days for sure unlike the rest of Canterlot.

Everyone nodded and went towards the castle. Opening the front doors, cobwebs fell and dust was kicked up before the group headed down the hall that lead into Canterlot Throne Room, redesigned for Twilight and Spike, which is still in one piece with stained glass depictions of past events; Twilight and her friends defeating Nightmare Moon - Princess Luna's alter evil ego, her own accession to royalty, Spike saving the Crystal Empire, the Mane Six defeating Discord when he returned the first time and more including the Young Six' victory and Flurry Heart's accession to the Thone of the Crystal Empire.

Zipp flew around the throne room, seeing it in amazement while Pipp was looking around and took many photos with her phone, "This will totally go viral with my Pippsqueaks. A visit to the historical Capital of Equestria....!"

Sunny on the other hoof was the most exciting mare of the group because she was seeing the very room that Twilight once sat in while ruling Equestria as she gained teary eyes, sparkles above her head while smiling with joy.

“Princess Celestia, Luna and Twilight Sparkle all stepped hooves exactly where I’m stepping! EEE!” she squealed with excitement.

Sunny continued her 'fanmaring' as she twirled around the throne room while having sparkles in her eyes in amazement as she is close to throne chairs with Hitch behind her. “History has been made in this Throne Room a thousand times over…And it’s still standing! Even after all the attacks from Queen Chrysalis, the Storm King and King Sombra. Can you believe it!?”

“Easy, Sunny! Now is not the time for fanponying. Now's the time for planning restoration and shelter for our friends." Hitch gently snapped her out it while he looked around the throne room.

“Alright everypony, its gonna take a lot of work to restore Canterlot back into the place where every creature can belong." Sunny called.

"I love it!"

"Let's do it!"

"Yeah!" Zipp, Izzy and Pipp cheered.

“How are we suppose to fix and entire city in one shot?” Hitch questioned.

“We do it all together." Sarah grinned.

“Come on everypony, we can do this, together!" Sunny smiled as did Hitch and the Mane Five.

Pipp almost immediately started livestreaming the whole thing on her phone. “Hello, Pippsqueaks! And welcome to the ultimate D.I.Y. Capital City makeoveeeer!” she squealed happily and everypony and creature got to work.

(Mane 5)

Just a little touch-up

Just a little paint

And we'll be done in no time

Zipp repainted the walls around the Throne Room in aquamarine while Izzy painted on her side with purple paint while holding the paint jar with her magic. She nearly dropped and spilled it, but Sunny caught the paint jar.

“Hey, this is looking great!” Izzy commented as she and the two alicorns looked at their progress.

(Mane 5)

'Cause they say many hooves

And the work gets lighter

Hitch looked at the stained glass windows showing Discord on how make them good as new again with Sunny coming up to him with a smile, as Hitch used his measuring tape but Cyndaquil accidently sneezed onto it and burnt it in half making Sunny laugh.

And working with your friends

Will make the whole day brighter

Zipp, Pipp, Thorax and Phayrnx all helped repaint the walls together while some SilkWings, HiveWings, Cam and Arcia aided Prince Rutherford and the Yaks in repairing the walls with the Yaks lifting the remains into place and Cam and Arcia setting them in place with their Cement sprayers.

All while Pipp is posting and livestreaming her progress with her phone while holding a wallpaper.

Gonna work, work, work

Got so much to do

Well I don't mind the work

'Cause I get to work with you

Gonna work, work, work

Make our dreams come true

'Cause when you work together

There's nothing we, nothing we can't do

(Sunny: We got this)

Pipp then starts rapping while bringing out a purple wall paper. “I found the perfect color.”

Now Hitch starts rapping as well with his glasses on and with McSnips on his back while bringing out his measuring tape. “Yeah, and you know that I measure right?”

Zipp kept painting zig zagging around “Cause we'll be done in no time!” she rapped.

Izzy then levitated the purple pink bucket. “And we'll make this place a delight” she rapped as she chugged the whole paint into the wall.

(Mane 5)

'Cause, they say there is magic in everypony (everypony)

And when I need a hoof I got you there beside me

Moving onto the buildings below, the NightWings, SkyWings, Cam and Arcia took the lead with this being the Engineering and Construction Pups.

They directed Sarah, Race and Tsukumaro to use Reparo on the buildings as the SandWings, Rain Shine and the Kirin aided in repairing the windows.

Novo, Princess Skystar, Thorax, Pharynx and the Changelings, Hippogriffs and Seaponies helped with the interiors (with the SeaWings helping lift the seaponies).

Gonna work, work, work

Got so much to do

Well I don't mind the work

'Cause I get to work with you

Moving on, Spike and Sarah found Rarity's old Canterlot Boutique Shop and together they restored it good as new with Sarah even adding some small dress designs of her own. Spike sighed happily feeling Rarity's presence in restoring her dream.

The RainWings, SeaWings, RainShine, Novo, Princess Skystar, Zipp and Sunny worked on reusing the damaged buildings to create houses for Kirins and Hippogriffs similar to the RainWing village and Hippogriffia, the capital of the Hippogriff kingdom.

Gonna work, work, work

Make our dreams come true

'Cause when you work together

There's nothing we, nothing we can't do

Izzy and Hitch found Doughnut Joe's old Doughnut Shop empty but the two ponies smiled at each other and got to work, repairing the shop and the machines with Uni-Cycling and engineering with Hitch making a large Pie Making machine similar to Mr. Portors while Izzy made an Ice Cream machine to her joy.

Nothing we can't do

Nothing we, nothing we can't do

Nothing we can't do

Nothing we, nothing we can't do

The adult Student Six, Novo, Skystar (Hippogriff), Thorax, Pharynx, Rutherford and Grandpa Gruff saw much of the Mane Six within the five ponies in their teamwork together.

Twilight and her friends, Celestia, Luna and Cadence were very proud of the five ponies showing true friendship which reflected theirs in more ways than one.

Sarah, Spike and Discord found Twilight Old Canterlot Tower Home where she was studying magic many years ago before being sent to Ponyville which changed her life. Entering the Tower, they saw it was still in relatively good condition other than a few books having dust on them.

Sarah dusted off all of the books before she whistled for Sunny whom came in and gasped with her eyes twinkling before she bounded around the room, extremely excited to see where Twilight actually lived before moving to Ponyville to the trio's humor.

Gonna work, work, work

Got so much to do

Well I don't mind the work

'Cause I get to work with you

Race and Tsukumaro found Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns which was passed onto Twilight when she ascended the throne gaining the idea of reopening the school as the School of Friendship Magic where the new generation of ponies can learn even more about friendship and where they Berkians can learn about friendship and magic.

As teachers to this school would be the Guardians of Harmony with them teaching their respective classes as they did in Ancient Equestria.

The Spirits of Harmony checked the Changeling Kingdom, Mount Aris, Sequestria, Yakyakistan and Griffinstone for their current state which were very much intact for the most part since the first war against Opaline and having different yet suitable conditions for the Prryhia and Pantala Dragon species.

Gonna work, work, work

Make our dreams come true

'Cause when you work together

There's nothing we, nothing we can't do

After discussing terms, it was decided:

- The SeaWings would go with Queen Novo, Princess Skystar, the Hippogriffs and Seaponies to Mount Aris/Seaquestria

- The IceWings would go with Prince Rutherforth and the Yaks to Yakyakistan

- The LeafWings, HiveWings and SilkWings would go with the Changelings to their Kingdom

- The RainWings and SandWings would reside with the Kirins in the Peaks of Peril for protection incase Opaline does find out about their existence.

- The SkyWings would go to Griffinstone with Grandpa Gruff and the Griffins and accompany the Dragon Lands alongside Western Dragons (due to the Volcanic environment being perfect for their eggs).

- The SilkWing and HiveWings would reside in Canterlot along with a fraction of ten Western Dragons to protect the Capital while Sarah, Spike, Discord, Doug and Deliah were back in Alola.

Gonna work, work, work

Got so much to do

Well I don't mind the work

'Cause I get to work with you (Pipp: get to work with you)

They were lead by Vhaelys - a large, and lean she-dragon with glimmering yellow and golden scales, which shone like beaten gold in the sunlight (earning her the nickname The Goldenflame) pink crest and horns, white claws and teeth and pale pink wing membranes. Her flames were crimson red with golden swirls. Best known for being protective of those she's in charge of protecting acting like a big sister figure to them all.

The Pantala, Prryhia and Western Dragons were enchanted so they would be immune to Opaline's Magic and her spying methods shadowing their existence to her so she cannot cause their extinction as she did before.

Gonna work, work, work

Make our dreams come true

'Cause when you work together

There's nothing we, nothing we can't do

Thorax, Phraynx, Queen Novo, Princess Skystar, Grandpa Gruff and Prince Rutherford were very thankful for all their efforts, but Sarah and the others were more than happy to help their friends.

"Perfect..." Sarah smiled at their finished progress as all of Canterlot sparkled in the sunlight fully repaired with all of their efforts, looking even better than it did 30 years ago.

"It's better than ever, Sarah."

"Yaks love finished work."

"It's marvelous."

"It's just as beautiful as before."

"You guys sure know how to build."

"Thank you so much for this." Spike, Rutherford, Thorax, Novo, Phayrnx and Princess Skystar praised.

"It's the least we can do for all of you." Sunny smiled with her horn and wings still present. "We'll make Equestria stronger than it ever was as long as we're all here together."

Sarah grinned. "And to make sure Opaline can't spy on this area either, Sol?"

The Spirit of Knowledge nodded and spread his wings before he flew above the city and used his own Animus Magic and create a unique shield around Canterlot, to keep it hidden and only visible to ones pure of heart; the same enchantment Athi and Blizzard placed on the Spirits themselves during their creation.

"There, with the same enchantment as our parental figures did with us. Canterlot can only be seen by those Pure of Heart." Sol smiled as he landed.

"So Opaline won't be able to see Canterlot?" Spike asked.

"Even if she's using magic to spy on everypony else, she can't see past the enchantment." Sol confirmed. "You'll be safe."

"And with the new and improved School of Magic here, there's so much we can learn together, especially your Viking friends Sarah."

"You'd just have to get them used to being ponies in this world." Sunny and Hitch quipped.

"I'm sure they'll do fine." Sarah chuckled.

“So…whose going to rule Equestria now?” Zipp couldn’t help but ask whom would take the reigns at ruling Equestria. “With you guys as Patronus’ and Thorax and the others having their own Kingdoms what’s the plan?”

“I’ve been thinking about that and I decided to reestablish the Council of Friendship I started when I first took over but this time it includes all of: Thorax, Novo, Rutherford, Grandpa Gruff and Rain Shine included.” Twilight smiled.

”Great, but whose gonna be the head of ruling Equestria? Hitch asked.

"Well what about Equestria being ruled by the Council of Friendship? Discord said together you faced other threats to Equestria before Opaline arrived, you can still do the same here but with even more council members including us." Sunny suggested. "And as for re-establishing the Royal Guard, you can have the dragons living here take that role. They are very very skilled in creating weapons, magic, defense and more. They'd be perfect."

"That's a very ideal solution, young Sunny." Sol agreed. "Our parental figures owned much of the peace to the six of keeping a constant watch for danger. I'm sure with the same principals, the same can be achieved here especially with the Seven Queens subjects assisting in the manner."

"Of course." Queen Thorn nodded,

“Are you sure?” Zipp asked.

”In the Archipelago I’d mostly rule over Nature and Dragons which won’t be too strenuous with the Spirits of Harmony and my family to help.” Sarah explained. “And Sol and the others can sense disturbances here now too and with Twilight and the others keeping watch for Opaline, re-establishing leadership shouldn’t be too hard.”

“But we'd only rule over a small group of ponies from Maretime Bay, Zephyr Heights and Bridlewood. What about all the other places where ponies used to live?” Pipp brought up.

Pipp had a valid point. Ever since Opaline’s war, the only ponies whom exists now are in Maretime Bay, Zephyr Heights and Bridlewood since Opaline and Scarlet most likely destroyed the rest.

”Hmm..... Rajhu and I could use our animal creation to create more ponies to spread throughout Equestria and beyond, but as a twist we can make Alicorns as common as the other species instead of being rare. In terms of magic, we can place an Animus Magic to make sure it can never be stolen so when Opaline tries to take it again, she'll be out of luck.” Sarah thought. “Is that alright Rajhu?”

”Hmmm. I don’t see why not. It would repopulate the country with Ponykind and allow an advantage if Opaline shall appear and declare war again.” The Spirit of Life nodded in approval.

"Queen Novo, Thorax, Prince Rutherford, Grandpa Gruff, would it be alright if ponies lived alongside your subjects in your Kingdoms?" Sunny asked the other rulers.

"Please say yes!" Silverstream, Ocellus, Yona and Gallus begged their leaders. Novo, Thorax and Rutherford chuckled and approved along with Grandpa Gruff.

“Great.”

”Then let us begin.”

Sarah and Rajhu both joined hoof and paw as Sarah’s horn and Rajhu’s tails glowed. Together they unleashed a Creation wave worth repopulated all of area where ponies used to reside with Pegasi, Unicorns, Earth Ponies and Alicorns even in Canterlot.

”Wow….” Sunny and the others gasped at the new ponies whom now covered Equestria.

”This is so great. And with the Pyrrhia and Pantala Dragons, Equestria will be restored in no time.” Sunny squealed. “Everypony and creature together. Eeee!”

“Indeed.” Queen Glory smiled. “We’ll help restore the other towns and cities overtime.”

“Thank you your majesties. This means a lot to us.” Sunny gratefully bowed to the RainWing Queen.

“Of course young Sunny. We’re happy to extend our subjects for any valuable cause.” Queen Thorn nodded.


Afterwards, Celestia, Luna, Cadence, the Guardians of Harmony, the Mane Five, Sarah, Race, Tsukumaro, Doug, Deliah, the Mighty Ones and their pokemon returned to Maretime Bay towards the Castle of Friendship - which Discord made appear after removing the Hiding Enchantment placed by Doug and Deliah.

The group entered the Castle of Friendship once more together with the friends still in awe at its beauty and wonder

The lobby's two stairs lead into the castle rooms where lancet two-toned green glass windows and crystalline lathed columns with scrolled tops line the hall decked by a brown rug with scrollwork. At its end is a golden-framed green glass fanlight door to the throne room where the Mane Six and Spike each had a crystalline throne about a star-shaped dais on a golden dish on a violet rug with scrollwork. Even with its door are a set of green glass spire lights.

"Woah, check out this kitchen..." Hitch smiled looking in the kitchen.

"It's Iconic~" Pipp smiled taking photos for her Clip Trot and Pippsqueaks.

"It's so beautiful.." Sarah praised looking at the many hallways.

"Yeah it is." Twilight grinned.

Zipp hummed as she took out her magnifying glass and began tapping the walls and floor of something.

"What is it Zipp?" Sunny asked.

"Rajhu said he placed all of the Ancient Equestrian wildlife underneath the Castle in a cavernous system remember. So where's the entrance. If he put it underneath there should be a trigger somewhere in the castle to reveal it?"

"Oh right. I'd like to see the wildlife myself. Where did you put the cave entrance Rajhu?" Hitch asked the Spirit of Life.

"Hehe, I made it accessible through the Library. This way.." Rajhu lead the group to the Library where he went to the bottom shelf - the Nature Section. Pulling back a book on Equestrian Animals, the bookshelf itself shuddered before it moved forward and to the right, revealing a hidden staircase, "This will lead us down to the Salvation Chambers."

The group headed down beneath the castle about 20 feet underground where they entered the Salvation Chambers and what a sight it was to behold.

All the heroes gasped in awe seeing the millions of Mythical Creatures flying or relaxing in the huge chamber. Every creature from Ancient Equestria resided inside; From Breezies to Bugbears, Hydras to Cragadile - all of them were present.

"Amazing!" Sarah smiled.

"Oh thank goodness, they're all safe." Fluttershy grinned in relief at the ancient wildlife was spared from Opaline's war.

"And some new critters too." Applejack quipped.

"Ah, I wassss wondering when you'd disssscover my new home and my friendsssss..."

"Wait a minute....I know that hissing....SLITHER?!" Sarah gawked as the female Basalisk came towards them.

"SLITHER?!/NO WAY!?/YOU'RE KIDDING?!" Sarah's family gawked at the female Basalisk again after she went her own way back in the Claw Town Jungle.

“SLITHER!” Sho cried happily as she latched herself onto the Basalisk’s face and nuzzled her while shedding tears. “You're back! You're safe! I missed you so much…..”

”I missssed you too, Sho.”

"You're friends with her?!" Hitch gawked.

"Yeah, we met her, Arrietty, Sho, Faraji, Hydra, Storm, Flurry, Orion and Orchard in their previous home in a Jungle Temple when we met the Jungle Fury Rangers. She was Faraji and the Twilight Gems' main guardian cause of her fatal stare. But their Temple was destroyed so we took them in but Slither decided to remain in the wild. Never thought we'd find her here of all places." Race explained.

"Apparently, she stumbled upon a hidden portal to Equestria and fell through it which is where I found her while taking all of the wildlife to the chambers." Rajhu added.

"Wait a minute....how come none of us are dead? She's staring right at us?" Tai Lung questioned seeing Slither's Death stare not effecting them at all.

"What do you mean by that?" Hitch questioned confused. After looking at each other hesitantly, Sarah and Tsukumaro told them about Slither's species and their reputation in the Wizarding World which got excepted horrified reactions.

"Killing just by staring!" Hitch freaked.

"Normally, the only ones whom are naturally immune to it are the Princess' Ghost type Pokemon, Faraji - whose is half Phoenix and the Phoenix avian itself, but the fact none of the creatures here are dropped dead, the stare is somehow null and void in here." Tsukumaro added confused.

"The Ancient Basalisks on Dragonstone lack the Death Stare of the Wizarding World descendants, luckily so we created an enchantment which negates the deadly powers of some Mythical Creatures like the Nundu’s poisonous breath or the Wizarding Worlds' Basalisk’s glare, so they can live amongst their fellow Mythicals. It only stops once they leave the Salvation Chambers, but for the Basalisk species specifically we enchanted them to wield their gift at will instead of it always being activated." Zjhiben concurred.

"I have to sssssay it doessss feel nice to have otherssss look at you and not drop dead." Slither smiled.

"So....we can keep Slither with us forever! Please, please, please, please, please Sarah? With your Animus Magic, you can make all of immune to her stare, please?" Sho pleaded with the puppy dog eyes.

"NOOOOOO!" Tsukumaro, Eternatus and Silvally yelled earning laughs from the family.

"Oh come on, please. You saw how sad Big Brother Sho was when Slither left the first time." Fennekin recalled. "She loved Slither, please let her stay with us. For her sake at least."

Tsukumaro, Eternatus and Silvally couldn't help but sigh, but they did remember how sad Sho was when Slither left and knew with the spell in place, her stare wouldn't harm them.

"Okay Sho, Ponchita can keep her for you since you were heartbroken when she left the first time." James gave in.

"YEAH!" Sho cheered leaping into Tsukumaros' hooves happily. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"T-Twilight....! Discord? Spike? Everypony! Is that really you?"

"Well, well if it isn't little Spike."

"And the other refugees too."

"Ah new friends I see,

What a delightful surprise for me." several familiar voices, including one rhyming voice, came before a pink Unicorn, familiar broken horned unicorn, male pug-faced hedgehog and zebra friend of Spike and the Mane Six appeared.

"*Gasp!* Starlight! Zecora! Tempest! Grubber!" Twilight and Spike smiled flying over to them and hugging them in relief. "You're safe. Rajhu brought you here too?"

"He brought us all here to be safe and sound

While Twilight and the others battled aloud

We're sorry to hear of their fall

But now you have all of us afterall." Zecora rhymed.

"Does she always speak in rhymes?" Hitch whispered to Spike who nodded.

"I see you have some new friends

To begin where Twilight and the others' story ends." Zecora smiled at Sarah, Sunny and the Mane Five, Mighty Ones and their pokemon.

"Yes Zecora, I'm Sunny Starscout and these are my friends; Hitch, Zipp, Izzy, Pipp and Sarah - Deliah and Doug's daughter along with her family." Sunny introduced. "It's an honor to meet you all."

"The honor is all mine

A new generation is a wonderful sign."

"B-But....how are....O-Opaline killed you so how-?" Starlight muttered touching Twilight's Patronus form and looking at all the others.

"Our allies daughter, Sarah turned us into Patronus Ponies so we could return without disturbing the natural balance between life and death, Starlight Glimmer." Princess Luna smiled. "It'll take some getting used to though - seeing us like this."

"Y-Yeah....it will..." Starlight smiled sheepishly.

"So she's the daughter of Queen Deliah and King Doug?" Grubber asked Sarah.

Sarah nodded, "That's right Grubber. It's nice to meet you all."

"Okay, so what's the plan for the re-introducing all of these creatures, you guys?" Zipp questioned.

"Well Zecora and most of these creatures lived in the Everfree Forest during Twilight's rule, but that has since turned into Bridlewood." Discord replied.

"And some of the creatures might be a huge shock an or danger to the Unicorns living there now since they've never saw them or their information faded with time." Hitch chimed in knowing some of the dangerous creatures would pose more of a threat to the Unicorns.

"Well we can't just leave them underground forever." Fluttershy added.

Pipp concurred. "It wouldn't be fair."

"Zecora, Tempest and Grubber can live in Bridlewood or Maretime Bay with us in the Brighthouse if they want to." Sunny offered. "The trick will be placing the rest of the creatures in this new age of Equestria since everything is very different from the past."

"For now we'll leave the creatures down below until we can figure out a certain solid plan for their living arraignments." Hitch stated before turning to Starlight, Tempest, Grubber and Zecora. "And what about you four?"

"I'd like to see this Bridlewood first hoof

To see what's changed since Equestria's past

If the environment is as proofs

Hope of rehoming these creatures can surely last." Zecora decided.

"We'll stay in Maretime Bay with you all." Tempest added.

"Great." Sunny grinned. "We can stay here in the Castle of Friendship, right Twilight?"

"Of course." Twilight agreed. "There's plenty of room."

"Thank you." Tempest smiled.

"Looks like things are looking up even better now." Zipp praised. "Thanks to all of us together."

"Hooves to Hearts..!" The Mane Five grinned together hugging making everyone else smile at the five ponies.


Author's Note: Vhaelys The Goldenflame belongs to DeadlyMaelstrom aka MarkRulez711 on GameofThronesFanon.Fandom.Com


- Sarah, Race and Tsukumaro restore Canterlot and the other leaders Kingdoms with help of Marena and the Dragonstone Kingdom

- Sarah introduces Western, Prryhia and Pantala Dragons into Equestria's Dragon Lands and the other Kingdoms

- Sarah and the group discover the Salvation Chamber underneath the Castle of Friendship holding old friends of Spike and his pony family; Starlight Glimmer, Zecora, Tempest Shadow and Grubber