• Published 9th Jun 2023
  • 413 Views, 11 Comments

Trials of Sarah: A New Mark - Zipp Storm



Sarah's Adventures with the Mane Five, Mighty Ones and their new pokemon partners continue after returning magic to Equestria

  • ...
 11
 413

Chapter 4: Bridlewoodstock Part 1

Authors' Note: I know Winter Wishday comes before this, but I've saving that for Christmas Time.

This chapter takes place after during the weekend time skip of The Homecoming Crown from Trials of Sarah VOL 3.


In the middle of the night at a full moon on Saturday May 14th - the day before Nikki and James' birthday and at the same time Tsukumaro's Birthday. That's right, all three would be or are now 47 years old and to celebrate his birthday and her adoptive parents Sarah took her family (human (including Johnathan and Diane), pokemon, dragon and mythical), Race and his team to Equestria to celebrate when Izzy wanted to show them something special.

And so they, the Mane 6 and their pokemon, Edge Blade, Filly Three, Celestia, Luna, Cadence, Guardians of Harmony, the Mighty Ones, Petunia, Sparky were all following Izzy through the Bridlewood forest as some critters are wandering around while the others are wondering where Izzy is taking them.

Asha was blown away by her pony form which was of a unicorn being cream coloured with a chestnut brown mane and tail. Johnathan and Dianes' pony forms were two Earth Ponies like James.

Hiccup and the Viking Gang tagged along as well as another field trip for them, taking on their own pony forms - keeping their clothing and in Gobbers' case, his prosthetic.

Edgar, Astrid took the form of a Pegasus, Gobber, Stoick, Fishlegs and Snotlout were Earth Ponies and Henna and the twins were Unicorns. It took them all a bit to get used to their new forms but Zenna and Hiccup helped them get the basics of walking and running.

”Wow so this Bridlewood at nighttime.”

”Cool!”

”And kinda eerie.”

”No way this place is so cool!”

”Yeah cool!”

”I have to say I agree.” Toothless, Stryka, Stormfly, Meatlug and Barf and Belch commented.

"Wow, this place looks so much more different than in the daytime." Hiccup breathed in awe.

"Yeah." Race agreed.

“This is kinda spooky, isn’t it?” Pipp asked her friends with an exciting smile.

"Not really, Pipp dear." Diane shrugged. "Looks like the forest around our home."

"Yeah." Johnathan added.

And an owling is hooting and wings fluttering sounds can be heard, which startled Hitch as he gasped in fright as Pipp gave him a playful smirk.

"Don't tell me your scared, big brave sheriff?" Astrid quipped with a sneer.

“No. Not at all.” Hitch answered nervously while Sparky is on his back sleeping as the baby dragon is snoring peacefully while sucking his thumb.

"Well someone's having a good time." Snotlout giggled.

Petunia was waddling beside them all and babbling happily, "Hehe, yes she is." Asha cooed at the baby dragon.

“Ha. I always loved a midnight stroll.” Umbreon grinned blissfully as his daughters chuckled at him. But Umbreon wasn’t the only one enjoying the stroll more than everyone else.

"Ah, I love the night." Luna smiled with the beauties of the night shining through, to her sister and niece-in-law's joy. Luna had always loved the nighttime and all it’s wonders such as this.

”You and Ms. Luna are the same daddy.” Flareon beamed.

"Izzy, what are we doing in the middle of the Bridlewood forest… at night?” Sunny asked nervously while feeling a little scared, finding the forest spooky at night.

"Not that this compares to how creepy the Everfree Forest was at night." Rainbow Dash quickly added giving Bridlewood wasn't as spooky as its predecessor was.

"I must agree." Rarity added. "This forest is much mess spooky but the dirt is still present, Ugh."

“Yeah, Izzy. I’m wondering about that myself.” Sarah spoke next.

"You did seem pretty excited lassie." Gobber agreed.

”Must be something important for all of us to be here.” Trapinch agreed.”

”Really Really important, nya.”

“In Izzy standards.” Skitty and Loki mentioned.

“Why did you bring us out here this early, Young Izzy?” Delilah asked with a curious look.

“Because it’s a surprise!” Izzy answered them as she turned to them cheerfully. “If I told you, you wouldn’t be surprised!”

“She does have a point there.” Zipp said to the others, finding Izzy’s words true.

“Can’t know things when it’s a surprise, can’t argue with that logic.” Doug shrugged in agreement, can’t argue with that point.

“You’re gonna love it.” Izzy said with a smile as she placed her hoof on her chest as the others smiled at her as Izzy hopped around. “Hoof to heart. Come on! It’s just up here!”

“Oh yeah!” Pipp cheered as she followed Izzy as everyone followed with a little laugh.

Hitch just stood there while feeling nervous. “Uh…” He said uncertainty as he trotted after the girls, not wanting to be alone in the woods.


The gang kept following Izzy as they trotted through the forest, but Izzy suddenly gasped with a smile as she saw something that made her stop, but then her friends bump into her as they then bump into each other as they yelp back while Pipp falls to the floor.

“Oof, ow.” Hitch said from the bump, which resulted in waking up Sparky as the baby dragon gave a yawn as he rubbed his eyes.

“Izzy, why did we stop?” Sunny asked in confusion at the sudden stop Izzy just did.

“Because, Sunny, we’re here! Ta-da!” Izzy announced cheerfully as she raised her hoof in a direction, which showed to be just a clearing in the woods with crystals and unsprouted flowers around.

”A clearing of crystals and unsprouted flowers?” Deino blinked.

“Pretty Crystals! Can I have one Auntie?” Beautifly asked with delight making Sarah chuckle.

“Uh… Izzy? Is something supposed to happen?” Zipp asked her unicorn friend in confusion.

“Yeah, because we’re seeing a lot of nothing right now, Izz.” Rainbow Dash commented while scratching the back of her head in confusion.

Izzy just smiled at them as she raised her hoof over her mouth. “Hush.” She said before she walked up to an unsprouted plant as she leaned closer, and then suddenly, the plant sprouted into a big flower that glowed bright as Izzy and the others looked around.

“What?”

”Woah!”

”Goodness!”

”Light up the night.”

”Wow!”

”No way!”

”Sparkly and glowy!” Kaulu, Loki, Deino, Dratini, Axew, Seviper and Zangoose breathed in awe.

One by one, all the flowers then sprouted all around the clearing and started glowing as the clearing lit up and some glowing tiny flies were flying around as the clearing became a beautiful sight, which made everyone else awed at the sight.

"Holy Shields." Zenna blinked.

"Odin's Beard." Stoick gasped.

"Wow...." Hiccup added.

"Marvelous." Henna beamed.

“Woah/Cool!” Asha and Sunny said in awed.

"Dazzling!"

"Wowie!"

"Woah."

"Whoa Nelly."

"Stunning."

"Incredible!"

"So beautiful." Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Celestia, Luna and Cadence breathed in awe at the sight.

"Cool!"

"Absolutely breathtaking!"

"Wowie, Wow, Wow!"

"They're beautiful like us!"

"Incredible!" Hawlucha, Swanna, Maractus, Siren and Bounsweet cheered.

"I've never saw anything like this." Keldeo added.

”Look at the crystals.” Star pointed out.

”Guess Izzy was right afterall, this is beautiful.” Hashimoto beamed.

”Indeed.” Mudsdale agreed.

”What a beautiful sight.”

”Like the Crystal Cave.” Danny and Danielle grinned.

"Pretty flowers, Mama." Nebby nodded.

“Hehe, I see Nebby and its amazing.” Sarah commented and Petunia babbled happily at the sight.

"I've never saw anything like this." Twilight added.

“Gorgeous!” Pipp cheered.

“Awesome!” Zipp called out.

“What?” Hitch asked in surprise and awed at the sight as he and Sparky looked around as a glowing fly flew towards them and flew next to Sparky.

"It's wonderful." Nikki smiled with sparkles in her eyes.

Sparky and Petunia gurgled at the glowing fly next to him as Sparky tried to reach it with a smile as it flew away.

Sunny and Sarah walked up to Izzy. “Wow, Izzy, this is beautiful.” Sarah said in awed.

”Indeed, Young Izzy. This is most breathtaking.” Delilah commented in awe at the flowers and crystals as a small glowing fly buzzed past her.

”We’ve never saw anything occurring like this in Equestria since the Tree of Harmony.” Doug grinned.

Nikki, James and Tsukuamro gently touched one of the flowers petals and made it glow brighter, “In all my years I’ve never saw anything like this. No plant in the Wizarding World has this effect.” Tsukumaro gawked.

”Live long enough and you’ll see everything, Old Man.” James chuckled as Nikki nuzzled him.

“These are the most wondrous flowers I have ever seen. I’ve never seen them glow like this before.” Twilight said with an awed smile.

”It’s gorgeous!” Rarity squealed with her eyes sparkling.

“Yeah, I've never seen anything like this in my life either!” Sunny cheered while looking at the flowers with a smile. “This is amazing, Izzy!” Sunny touched the flower, but then it glowed brighter by Sunny’s touch, “What is it?”

“It’s called the ‘Lumi-Bloom’!” Izzy answered as she got next to Sunny and Sarah while waving her hoof. “Every moon season, for one week only, all of the plants and stuff in this part of Bridlewood go all wild and glowy!”

She gestured to the area as everyone kept looking in awe. Misty was silent through the whole experience but her eyes were sparkling with amazement. She'd never saw anything so beautiful in her life ever and she was speechless about this whole thing.

"This is the most beautiful thing I've seen." Misty beamed and Edge Blade and Sarah grinned.

The Filly Three cooed as they flew around the area babbling happily, "It's such a beautiful sighed." Luna beamed brushing the flowers, loving the plants already.

"This never happened when this place was the Everfree Forest." Fluttershy acknowledged.

"No sir-ree." Applejack shook her head. "This new forest has much nicer surprises."

"That's for sure." Rarity agreed.

A glowing fly flew to a flower as Zipp came in front of the flower as she held up her magnifying glass to examine the flower and fly.

“So it’s not just some sort of Unicorn spell? Just a natural phenomenon?” She asked Izzy in curiosity.

“Yup!” Izzy answered.

"Now that's amazing." Asha breathed.

“Well, I have never heard of this kind of flower before or a spell to make them like this, so I think it is natural for them.” Delilah said, which proved Izzy’s point.

"Can I pick one Izzy?" James asked Izzy.

"I don't see why not." Izzy grinned and James picked one flower and put it in Nikkis' mane, "Happy Birthday honey."

Nikki giggled and nuzzled her husband, "Happy birthday to you too, honey."

“Do you like it?” Izzy asked her friends with a smile.

Pipp appeared as she flew in front of them with an excited smile. “Like it?! Do I like it?” She asked excitedly as she turned to her friends. “I love it!” She cheered as she twirls in the air before landing. “It makes me wanna sing.”

Pipp began to vocalize as some glowing flies then flew towards her from her singing as Pipp flew into the air as the flies circled around her head. Everyone watched Pipp with awed smiles while Izzy got her jaw dropped from that, finding Pipp’s scene amazing.

"Aww, they liked your singing." Fluttershy beamed.

Pipp realized the flies circling around her as she gave an exciting smile. “Oh my glow. Did you guys just see that?” She asked her friends with a smile as she landed back on the ground.

“We saw it, Pipp. And it was amazing.” Sarah spoke first with a wide smile.

Zipp then spoke next with a smile. “Yeah, huh, that was actually really cool.” She said to her sister, finding that amazing to see.

“I have to do it again!” Pipp excitedly said as she flew next to Izzy. “Quick, get it on camera this time!” She added as she gave Izzy her phone.

Izzy nodded as she held up Pipp’s phone as she started recording while getting the camera to face Pipp as the pegasus landed on the ground.

“Ha, wait!” Pipp suddenly called out as she turned to the others while Izzy lowered the phone as the others were surprised.

“What’s wrong?” Hitch asked in confusion.

Pipp flew to Izzy and took her phone back with a smile. “I just had an even better idea.” She said as she flew off to the spot she took off again as she landed.

“Well, can you explain it to us?” David asked in interest.

“We can share this beautiful sight with everypony if we bring them all here…” Pipp answered as she then started recording the sight with her phone.

“Whoa.” Izzy was surprised by Pipp’s idea before she became confused. “How are we gonna do that?”

Pipp turned to them with a smile as she hopped and twirled around excitedly. “By hosting the biggest and brightest musical festival that Equestria has ever seen… or heard.”

"A Music Festival, Queen Thorn and the SandWings told us about those." Hiccup smiled. "They're very grand and well...musical."

“A festival, after all these moons!” Twilight said in a nostalgic smile.

"What a stunning idea, darling!" Rarity beamed.

”Aw yeah!”

”Yee-haw!”

”Music Party! Even better cause it’ll be a festival! And on the week of Tsukumaro, Nikki and James' Birthday! Making it a BIRTHDAY FESTIVAL! I LOVE IT!”

”Yeah.” Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie and Fluttershy agreed greatly.

“That sounds so magical! I love it!” Sunny cheered in excitement.

“But Izzy said the bloom only lasts a week.” Pipp recalled in a worried expression before calling out in panic as she flew in front of her friends. “Which means… we’re already running out of time! We have to get started right now.” She stated as she flew ahead of them as the others followed Pipp.

Before Izzy could catch up, she stopped as they heard a maniacal laughter, “Huh?” Izzy asked in confusion as she looked behind them as the maniacal laughter continued in the distance as it echoed through the forest.

From behind some bushes and trees where Izzy can’t see the mysterious voice creature as it looks at the two ponies.

“Yes.. Sing for us, ponies.” The mysterious voice said to them slowly as it gave another maniacal laughter that echoes through the woods.

Izzy looked around as the laughter was still heard as she trotted out of the area as the maniacal laughter stopped.


The next morning, at the Crystal Brighthouse, Pipp was at her desk, wearing her glasses, preparing for the festival as she was humming to herself happily while her bed section of the room is covered in piles of papers and books for some ideas she needs for the festival.

Pipp thought of an idea as she thought for a second. “Hm. Ah-ha!” She called out as she wrote down her notes.

Izzy woke up from her bed as she yawned, stretched a bit and rubbed her eyes as she saw Pipp working and humming happily to herself.

Sarah and Edge Blade appeared in the room and they noticed Pipp working as well.

“Hmm!” Pipp hummed as she kept humming as Izzy, Sarah and Edge Blade came next to her.

“Morning, Pipp.” Sarah and Edge greeted her with a small smile.

“Morning, Sarah, Edgey. Morning, Izzy.” Pipp greeted back with a small smile.

“Whatcha doing?” Izzy asked Pipp with a smile.

“Making my dreams come true!” Pipp cheered as she waved her hooves up as some flowers around her flew up as she took off her glasses. “Because if you can dream it, you can do it, guys.”

Izzy gasped with a wide smile as she then came next to Pipp. “I just dreamed that I crafted an entire sailboat out of tortilla chips.” She said cheerfully as Pipp cringe back with a small smile at Izzy.

Edge Blade shook her head in amusement. “Considering all the things you crafted, Izzy, no surprise you would try that.” She said with a chuckle.

“Thanks, Edge!” Izzy cheered.

“See? I love that for you, Izzy!” Pipp said with a smile as she pushed Izzy back a bit. “And I love this for me!” She added as she held out her notebook to them before hugging it. “But if I want to make the Bridlewoodstock Music Festival happen, I can’t waste a single minute.” She said as she then flew off from her desk as Izzy and Sunset followed her. “Everypony has to see the Lumi-Bloom before it’s over!”

“It is pretty special, huh?” Izzy asked with a smile.

“And like you said, Izzy, it’s only there for a week.” Sarah mentioned.

“Which is why I’m going to need help today.” Pipp said as she flew around them before flying towards the board she made about her festival idea. “We’ll have to bring in everything and fast.”

“Uh…” Izzy started uncertainty after what she heard last night.

But before either of them could speak, Pipp continued. “Tents, stages, sound equipment, decorations and of course… musicians!” She listed quickly while saying the ‘musicians’ in a sang tone before exclaiming and laughing.

“Nice planning, Pipp. Twilight would be proud.” Sarah said with a small smile.

“Thanks, Sarah!” Pipp said before noticing Izzy’s uncertain expressions. “Wait. Why does your faces look like that, Izzy?”

Sarah and Edge Blade noticed this as well and were concerned. They haven’t seen Izzy anything but happy like Pinkie Pie so something must be wrong.

“Uh, Izzy. Is there something wrong?” Edge Blade asked concerned.

“You’re usually happy like Pinkie Pie.” Sarah added.

Izzy spoke nervously. “Well… Uh, we don’t want to burst your excitement bubbles, Pipp, but… there is a little teensy weensy problem with that particular spot.” She explained nervously before smiling nervously. “Um. Maybe we should have the festival somewhere else!"

“A problem?” Pipp asked as she landed next to Sarah and Edge Blade.

“Izzy, what are you talking about?” Sarah asked, while feeling confusion by Izzy’s words.

“Umm… it’s just that we…” Izzy started uneasy, not knowing how to explain it to them, especially to Pipp. "The unicorns think its kinda Jinxie to sing or make any loud noises during the Lumi-Bloom because of the...." Izzy looked and then loudly whispered, "The Troggles."

"Troggles?" Edge Blade questioned confused.

From what she managed to find about Troggles, they were a race of humanoid creatures with pig-like characteristics, most notably snouts and-in some cases-tusks. Formerly the denizens of Tambelon before they were imprisoned. She never expected them to be in Equestria again.

"Is that it?" Pipp asked laughing with disbelief like it was a joke, "An old 'Jinxie' rumor? Psst. Ha!"

"No, its not a rumor! There's even a poem!" Izzy insisted. "It goes like this.."

Izzy cleared her throat and began 'Eye of the Monster, form of the big. Sing laugh or yell, step hoof on a twig’.” Izzy made monster pig noises before Pipp cut off.

"Iz! Iz! Iz! Iz! It's going to be fine." Pipp reassured, almost like she ignored the whole warning. "Once the unicorns hear the amazing music with the glowy sights," she flew up behind the chart board she made, "they won't even remember that silly poem."

"I don't know Pipp," Sarah suggested. "These Troggles might be dangerous given they got Izzy scared."

"Relax Sarah. It will be that life-changing. Trust me!" Pipp assured again as she flew to the side of the chart.

Izzy gave a nervous chuckle, "Yeah, I guess you could be right. I've never actually seen a Troggle."

"See." Pipp beamed. Pipp flew in front of Izzy and Sunset and held out a small flower petal in her hoof.

"Okay....!" Izzy smiled taking the petal in her magic, "Let's do it! Bridlewoodstock, here we come!"

Pipp and Izzy turned their attention back to the board and got to work, but Sarah and Edge Blade on the other hand, only hummed, thinking about the warning Izzy tried to finish before Pipp cut her off.

"Maybe Twilight and the others know something about these Troggles?" they thought.


A little bit later, almost everyone was in the kitchen having breakfast while Sunny, her Guardians and Hiccup placed lots of homemade pancakes down and Zipp sipped her drink.

Sarah, Asha and Race had finished giving their families their breakfast for the day.

”I still can’t believe you ponies actually make pancakes here!” Astrid beamed as she ate.

”Yeah. I never expected that.” Fishlegs agreed.

"You still make great pancakes, Sunny." Sarah smiled as she ate her pancakes.

"Indeed." Delilah agreed.

The twins and Henna were trying out their unicorn magic on levitating the pancakes with the twins magical auras' being dark green and Henna's being pale pink. They managed to levitate one pancake each to their mouths.

Sunny turned and saw Izzy, Maractus, Swanna and Pipp coming into the kitchen while Pipp was looking at her phone. “Good morning! Breakfast?”

”Yeah!” Maractus beamed.

Izzy gave a happy gasp. “Yes, please.” She answered with a smile as she levitated a piece of pancake from Sunny’s stack and held it in her hoof.

“Thanks, Sunny, but I gotta fly. Too much to do!” Pipp said as she then flew off. “Emergency music festival planning meeting at Mane Melody later! Be there! Come on Swanna!” She quickly added to her friends before she flew off.

"Coming!" Swanna called as she flew off after her pony trainer.

“At least take a smoothie to-go!” Sunny called out while holding out a smoothie, but Pipp was already gone.

"And she's gone." Race commented.

“Wow. Who doesn’t have time for a smoothie?” Sunny asked.

“This is a new level of hypeness and getting things done, even for Pipp’s standard.” Edge Blade commented as she took a bite out of her banana.

“I wonder what’s that called?” Misty asked.

"Pinkie Pie." Rainbow Dash and Applejack joked and Pinkie Pie giggled.

“A pony on a mission, that’s who.” Zipp said as the others looked at her as she sip her smoothie as she then sighed. “Here we go. Everyone, brace yourselves for a wild week.” she added with a smirk as she tilted her head.

"Yep." Ryu nodded.

"Why?" Delilah asked knowing they knew something from their tones.

“Care to give us some contents, Zipp and Ryu?” Sarah asked curiously.

“Pegasi love music festivals.” Zipp started explaining.

“They’ve always been a big deal in Zephyr Heights. Pipp has always wanted to plan one of her own. It was her dream ever since she was a filly.” Sefu continued.

"So she must be feeling the pressure to make it perfect.” Zipp finished. The others were surprised by Pipps' dream and they could see why she was putting so much effort into this event.

“What do you mean?” Sunny asked.

“She did stay up all night working!” Izzy pointed out to them.

“And she did have tons of paper and a board of the festival in the room and she was excited about it.” Sarah added after seeing what Pipp was doing in the room.

”Sounds like she’s really really into making her dream come true.” Hiccup realized.

"She's acting like Twilight when she planned that Friendship Summit." Spike mentioned and remembered how exhausted Twilight became after staying up for three days planning for the summit.

“Then we have to help her out.” Sunny suggested as everyone nodded their head in agreement.

Izzy felt unsure but nodded her head slowly. “Uh-huh.” She said as she took another bite of her pancake while looking nervously.

“Well, we can’t stop Pipp now. Once her mind is set, she won’t stop until it’s done. Just like Haven. So yeah, we should help her out.” Tamu nodded in agreement before noticing her reaction.

‘And maybe in my free time, I should find out more about these Troggles creatures if I had the time.’ Sarah thought to herself again that she is concerned about this if Izzy is scared.


At Mane Melody, the meeting began with Pipp having the board she used for her planning in front of everypony, Race, Jupiter, Gleam, Mint Burn, Jazz and Rocky (whom she asked to help with the planning too).

"I want to lean into the theme of the Lumi-Bloom and go full Flower Fest." Pipp began before she stepped in front of the magic mirror which reflected her with a yellow flower crown on her head, "Flower Crowns. Snack tents featuring edible flowers! And it'll be open to every creature in Equestria including from the other Kingdoms too so they can enjoy it!”

"It'll be absolutely fabulous." Swanna chimed in.

"Wah!" Maractus yelped at the ‘edible flowers’ bit given she had flowers on her cactus buds.

"No Maractus, you and your kind are going to be eaten." Pipp assured.

"Phew." Maractus sighed in relief.

"Uh....where does the music part come in?" Jazz asked.

Pipp walked over to her board again with a smile, "I am glad you asked Jazz." Pipp flipped the board and showed a drawing of the stage she wanted build. "The Mane Stage!"

Rocky gasped, "What bands are gonna play?!"

"That's where you ponies come in." Pipp answered and the ponies became confused.

"But we're not a band," Hitch pointed out before Izzy slid over and added, "Yet.."

"No, we're not." Hawlucha acknowledged.

"No, no, no, no, no. I need you ponies to help me secure some amazing bands while I work on.......everything else." Pipp clarified gesturing to the board behind her. "I think we can get Electric Blue."

"Who?" Sarah and most of the others asked while Hitch gasped.

"The super epic Pegasus rock band?" he answered.

"Pegasus Rock band! Awesome!" Rainbow Dash balked.

"Wow Hitch, I didn't know you were such a musical expert." Pipp commented.

"Yeah, I thought you were Mr. Rulebook." Sarah teased.

"I know things.” Hitch smirked slyly and Sunny chuckled.

"And I am dying to have the incredible pop artist, Ruby Jubilee perform." Pipp added and Jazz brought out a picture of the pony.

Ruby Jubilee (voiced by Sofia Wyile - High School Musical: The Musical: The Series) was a hot pink pegasus pony with a mane design similar to Misty's but having purple with hot pink shading on the edges and from what Sarah and the others could get from the photo, her wing feathers were deep purple and white.

"I love her!" Jazz stated.

"That's what she looks like?" Delilah blinked at her beautiful appearance.

"No way." Asha gawked.

"Yes way." Pipp confirmed.

"Wow!" Romeo and Juliet breathed at her beautiful look.

"She basically screams pop star, look at those bracelets." Rapidah praised.

"She looks gorgeous!" Rarity commented on her looks.

"Very pop starry." Pinkie Pie added.

"Wait until you hear her vocals. They are amazing." Swanna grinned.

"Yeah, Pipp played her for hours when her last single came out." Hawlucha chimed in.

"Me too! Everypony does. her vocals are unreal!" Pipp added with a squeal while Rocky looked at the picture with a gaping smile, "Which is why she's going to be hard to lock down on such short notice."

"But we have to try, right?" Izzy asked with a cheerful grin.

"Right. But we still need an incredible Earth Pony or Unicorn band to round off the lineup." Pipp pointed out before turning to Jazz and Rocky, "Any ideas."

"Maybe you could have Twilight and the girls perform? They have done many songs together over the years, right girls?" Delilah beamed at the ladies.

"Yeah!"

"Darn tootin!" Fluttershy and Applejack nodded.

"That would be perfect!" Donna (former queen) beamed.

"And maybe a certain other musical Princess could perform too?" Pipp questioned hovering over to Sarah whom blinked at her. "And her family."

"U-Us! O-Oh um....." Sarah quipped nervously.

"Come on Sarah, it'll be fun!" Keldeo suggested.

"Yeah, do it for your folks birthday week." Terrakion mentioned.

"Yeah, your adoptive dad used to write song himself, right?" Draco pointed out.

"Especially about love before he met Nikki." James' Dragonite put in with a teasing grin at his trainer.

"Oh, uh....hehe..." James blushed a little at his songwriting days.

"Yeah! The stage is my element afterall." Aqua praised.

"And it'll be a chance for everypony to see what we can do together." Goodra mentioned.

"Oh brother.....sigh....well if everyone else does it than I guess I have to do it too." Silvally sighed.

"Not me, forget it Pippsqueak." Eterantus frowned from outside, brooding through the window.

Sarah chuckled at her grumpy Pokemon, "Relax Eterantus, no one is forcing you to sing." she called.

And you can show everyone that your family has returned bigger and better than ever." Ryu pointed out.

"Alright, alright, we'll do it."

"So will we." Sarah and Twilight nodded and the gang cheered.

"Alright! Anypony else?" Pipp asked again.

The ponies thought before Sunny came up with one, "I know! I know! we could get....the Dreamlands!"

"No way!" Jazz breathed.

"Who are they Sunny?" Celestia asked.

"They're this really famous Earth Pony trio that I loved when I was younger. They practically invented the genre of 'girl group' music." Sunny quipped.

"But they haven't performed in moons." Jazz pointed out and the band breaking up and not being heard from in many years. "How can we find them?"

"I have a connection. I know ponies." Hitch replied happily before adding, "Well my Grandma Figgy does. She used to cook for the lead singer, Minty."

"Now that's lucky." Amber grinned.

"Wow." Sarah blinked. "Now that's amazing."

"And....maybe we could help with the setting up?" Gleam questioned a little shyly.

Pipp twirled and leaped in the air as she landed, happily, "This is all coming together like perfection! Gleam, Rocky and Jazz, you're on style duty. Jupiter, Zipp and the Mighty Ones, you get Electric Blue."

"You got it." Zipp nodded.

"Mint Burn, Sunny and Hitch, find those Dreamlands." Pipp added looking at Sunny and Hitch before turning to Izzy and Sarah, "And Izzy, Sarah and I will convince Ruby Jubilee to dazzle us."

"Yeah!"

"Okay!"

"On it!"

"Yeah!" the ponies nodded.

"Hmmm anything a former Lord of Chaos could do?" Discords' voice came before he plastered his face into the board, scaring Jazz and Rocky whom let out yelps.

"I couldn't but overheard, little Pipp's big dream about this musical festival in a supposedly cursed area of Bridlewood, that could be quite chaotic." Discord grinned mischievously.

"Discord, no chaotic pranks for this, please." Fluttershy gently asked her lover, knowing his mischievousness. "This is very important to Pipp. If you want to help, maybe you could help Zipp and the Mighty Ones with Electric Blue?"

"Hmm....alright." Discord shrugged before Hitch, Bounsweet, Sparky, Sugarcake, Sugarcoat, Siren, Sunny, Hawlucha and Zipp went off.

"Do whatever you have to do, just get those bands to come to Bridlewoodstock and no chaos magic Discord!" Pipp called.

"Yeah, yeah. Phooey." Discord pouted to himself.


Sometime later in Zephyr Heights, Jupiter, the Mighty Ones, Discord and Zipp, who is wearing her Z-Goggles, are hiding behind a trash can, while Discord shrunk himself on Zipp’s back, in front of a group of ponies who are facing a store while they have their phones out.

A pony sipping through a cup was walking by as the pony tossed the cup as it hit on Zipp’s head.

“Oh…” Zipp groaned as she picked up the cup and tossed it into the trash can.

“Can’t ponies see that there are trash cans around and not litter?” Jupiter questioned.

“If Zipp is around, he would call out to them.” Zipp commented in agreement as she lowered her Z-Goggles over her eyes as she then saw the Electric Blue coming out of the store as the ponies around them took pictures of them as they stopped and struck a pose..

The leader, Fretlock, is a stallion Pegasus with electric sunglasses as he has blue fur and his wings were a deep bluish purple, light blue and then electric blue feathers underneath.

The drummer, Arpeggia, is a stallion of the band and was plum purple with light blue and dark blue shading on his legs and sparkly aquamarine eye shade. His mane was a slick mix of blue and purple. On his chest was a vivid pale blue lighting bolt mark.

The third member, Jam Dounut is a stallion with more of a neon blue with a purple mane and tail that slicked back. Both members' wings feathers were the same colors as the leaders.

“Is that them?” Discord asked Zipp.

"You bet." Ryu nodded.

“Yep, it’s them.” Zipp answered as she lowered her Z-Goggles and stood up. “Alright, how hard can this be?” She asked with a smirk as she walked up to them.

“This will be easy.” Discord commented in agreement.

Zipp, Jupiter and the Mighty Ones walked up to Fretlock, as she stood in front of the stallion while the ponies around them kept taking pictures.

Fretlock came across Zipp. “Hey! Electric Blue?” She asked with a small smile.

“Huh?” Fretlock asked in confusion.

“Zipp.” Zipp greeted herself.

“Huh, who?” he asked in confusion.

“Seriously?” Sefu asked with a raised eyebrow, wondering if Zipp’s goggles really kept her face hidden that much when it just covered her eyes.

“Uh…” Zipp said uncertainty as she took off her Z-Goggles and put on her sunglasses quickly. “Princess Zipp?” She asked again with a small smile.

“Oh, hey, Princess.” Fretlock greeted, now recognizing her. “How’s your sister?” He asked as pictures were still being taking.

“She’s great!” Zipp answered. “Actually, that’s why we wanted to talk to you.” She added.

“We?” Fretlock lead asked in confusion.

“Back here!” Discord called out as he waved to the lead band on Zipp’s back.

“Whoa!” Fretlock, Arpeggia and Jam Dounut yelped in surprise.

“I’ll explain him later.” Zipp said quickly as ponies around them then took notice of Zipp as they took more pictures of her. “But it’s top-secret. Can we…. Can…” She tried to say as she tried to cover herself with her hoof as more ponies were taking more pictures of her, which made her uncomfortable. “Can we get out of here?”

“This is a little too crowded.” Tamu added in agreement.

“Yeah. I’m down with that.” Fretlock lead said in agreement before he turned to the others. “Hey, guys, let’s go!” He called out as the four pegasi spread their wings and took off.

Their fans then chased after them as they either flew or trotted off to them as they followed the princess and the band.

Fretlock, Arpeggia and Jam Dounut posed as statue ponies on a fountain as their fans trotted pass them as they didn’t notice that they were the statues.

“Phew.” Fretlock lead said in relief as he and his two band mates stop the poses as they sigh in relief that their fans are gone.

“Hey!” Zipp’s voice called out as they looked up and saw Zipp, Jupiter and the Mighty Ones on top of a tall tower of the castle. “Up here!” She called out to them.

Fretlock, Arpeggia and Jam Dounut flew up as they landed on a balcony of the castle as the lead of the band walked up to Zipp, Discord, the Mighty Ones and Jupiter.

Zipp took off her sunglasses as she spoke. “Pipp sent us to find you guys because she wants to invite you…” She stopped after Discord elbowed her on her back as she then chuckled nervously. “…we want to invite you to play at Bridlewoodstock!” She announced as she spread her wings.

“Uh, what’s that?” Fretlock asked in curiosity.

“It’s a festival that Pipp came up with herself.” Discord explained simply

“And it’s the very first music festival in Bridlewood and it’s gonna be so… uh… so… rocking? Yeah!” Zipp said uncertainty since she doesn’t know how it will be.

“And we figure we invited you three to play in it.” Drake added with a small smile.

“Hmm…" Fretlock hummed as he then turned to his two bandmates as they huddled together and whispered to each other in discussing it.

Zipp, Ryu, Sefu, Drake, Tamu and Jupiter waited as the band discussed their invitation. “Hmm…” Zipp hummed while they waited. “So, uh…” She tried to ask as she chuckled nervously. “What do you think?” She asked them.

“Have you made up your mind?” Jupiter asked as he tap his foot while waiting.

Fretlock walked up to them with an uncertain look. “We’re not sure.” He said.

“Maybe I didn’t explain right!” Zipp said to them as she continued. “So there’s a thing called the Lumi-Bloom, right? And all the plants and flowers and crystals glow!” She added as she flew around . “And it looks awesome! Imagine those visuals with one of your sets. I mean, really cool and uh…”

Zipp tried to explain further but felt nervous as she started stuttering, not sure if she knows what to say as the lead look listens, “You’ll be the headliners!”

“Well, why didn’t you two lead with that?” Fretlock asked with a smile as two of his bandmates walked next to him. “Of course we’ll play.” He answered as his bandmates smiled in agreement.

“Great!” Zipp said with a smile. “Phew.” She sighs with relief.

“Welcome aboard.” Jupiter said with a smile, seeing that this might work out.


Meanwhile, in Zephyr Heights, Sarah, Petunia, Izzy and Pipp were in the throne room waiting for news from Ruby Jubilee and Pipp was buzzing with excitement as she was pacing back and forth before going in front of Izzy and Sunset fluttering her wings in excitement, "I can't believe we're about to meet Ruby Jubilee. This is our big chance to work with the newest, most talented, chart-topper!" Pipp took a large gasp before saying, "Do I look okay?"

"Pipp, calm down and relax." Sarah stated.

"Yeah, you're gonna run yourself ragged." Swanna added while Izzy gasped.

"You're sparkle is shining bright!"

"Very bright." the happy-go-lucky unicorn and Maractus grinned.

Pipp squealed before a royal guard came in and handed Pipp a letter with Ruby's cutie mark on it. It was a microphone. "Its' got her cutie mark on it!" Pipp squealed.

Pipp opened the letter and read, "Your Majesty Pipp Petals..." she turned to Izzy and Sunset for a moment, "That's me," and then continued, "Miss Ruby Jubilee sends her deepest regrets. She cannot join you today due to a case of....creative block!"

Pipp and Izzy gasped dramatically. "Hmm, must be having trouble coming up with a new song?" Sarah suggested.

”Must be. Coming up with new songs for albums and CD’s are no joke.” Swanna agreed.

"Maybe we can help her." Izzy suggested.

"My thoughts exactly!" Pipp nodded instantly and the girls went off to Rubys' suite where Izzy was messing with her makeup set and Pipp was sitting in one of the pillow chairs.

Petunia was cooing at all the shiny objects in the door but Sarah gently took her in her arms before she messed up something.

"Izzy! You need permission to mess with stuff from a popstar!" Sarah scolded before.....

"Princess Pipp? Princess Sarah?"

Sarah turned around and saw Ruby Jubilee in person and she was surprised to find the girls in her room.

Petunia cooed at the beautiful pegasus mare.

"Sorry to surprise you like this, but my friends Izzy, Sunset and I got your note and we had to help." Pipp began as she leaped off the pillow and she and Izzy went over to Ruby.

"We've had creative block, too." Izzy stated before whispering. "We get it."

"Oh Princes, it's just.....ugh, awful!" Ruby grunted in frustration and disappointment.

"You can talk to us, now tell us what's wrong." Sarah stated as they sat down together.

"What's going on?" Pipp asked.

"After the success of my debut single, I've just been putting so much pressure on myself to top it with a new hit." Ruby explained her problem before she sighed, "How do you top a chart-topper?"

"Ruby, you have no idea how much I understand what you're going through."

"Me too. But Luckily, we have some tricks up our hooves to help." Pipp and Izzy sympathized.

"You do?" Ruby asked.

"Maybe you need to get inspired by something different from what inspired your last hit single?" Sarah suggested to the popstar. "I've helped Pipp when she was trying to come up with a new hit single but it was really Izzy whom helped in the end, making a remix of the song."

Sarah was referring to 'All You Need is Your Beat' where Izzy remixed it and it became Pipp's newest single that topped her last song in the end.

"Yes! First, try not to be inspired when you watch this!" Pipp whipped out her phone and showed Ruby the Lumi-Bloom video on her phone.

Ruby gasped at the beautiful natural event in Bridewood. "Oh My Stars, that is the most magical sight I've ever seen! It makes me think of..." Ruby gasped with a smile on her face, "Quick, I need to write this idea down before I forget!"

Ruby hovered over to her desk and wrote down her idea on her notepad while Izzy, Pipp and Sarah watched with smiles seeing Ruby overcoming her creative block.

"You've already inspired," Izzy beamed.

"And it's even better in real life!" Pipp added before she flew over to Rubys' right whom was still writing her idea, "You have to see it. At the Bridlewood festival! Onstage!"

Izzy came to Ruby's left and asked, "Will you perform for us?"

Ruby thought for a moment, "I-I don't know."

"Please, everypony would love to see you perform." Sarah grinned.

"Wild rubies are in season in Bridlewood, you love rubies." Izzy mentioned.

"I really do..." Ruby sighed happily at the thought of rubies - a part of her name.

"And....you'll be the headliner!" Pipp pointed out and Ruby smiled with glee.

"Wow! Okay! Now I'm really inspired!" she grinned before the pop star flew up and landed on the ground happily, spreading her wings, "I'll do it!' and Ruby happily trotted off to get ready and the girls smiled at each other.


In Maretime Bay, Sunny, Siren, Sugarcoat, Sugarcake, Bounsweet, Hitch and Sparky are sitting on a table with Hitch’s grandmother with them as they show a music cover of three earth ponies mares in it, which is the Dreamlands.

“You sure we’ll find her here, Figgy?” Sunny asked after looking at the cover.

“Oh yes.” Figgy - a pink mare with even more pink glasses, gray hair and a purple scarf with pink lines, answered. “This is where Minty comes to do her weekly shop!” She gestured to the block they were in. “I run into her all the time.”

"You're the bestest!" Bounsweet cheered.

“You’re so cool, Granny!” Hitch said happily to his grandmother as Figgy placed a hoof on her grandson's cheeks while Sparky sip some smoothie.

Figgy gave a small laugh from Hitch. “So are you, Hitchie.” She replied with a smile.

Sunny then saw somepony in the distance as she gasped with a smile. “Look, over there!” She pointed her hoof in a direction before placing it on her chest.

They turned and saw Minty, who is a green coated and silver mane and tale Earth Pony wearing a purple headband while her eyelids have blue highlights while the edges of her silver mane has green dye on it.

"Is that her?" Bounsweet asked.

Figgy gasped at Minty. “That’s her alright.” She confirmed as she turned to Sunny, Hitch and Sparky before playfully encouraging. “Well, don’t dawdle now. Scoot!”

The two ponies, their pokemon and dragon as they stood up and walked up to Minty.

Sunny cleared her throat as she and Hitch walk up to Minty, who was surprised to see them. “Um, excuse me. Are you Minty?” She asked politely.

“Yes. Why?” Minty asked uncertainty about Sunny and Hitch coming up to her all of a sudden.

“I’m Sunny and this is Sugrcoat, Sugarcake and Siren - my pokemon and this is Hitch and his partner Bounsweet and his baby dragon Sparky.” Sunny started as Hitch smiled wide as she continued while holding up the music cover.

“And we’re big fans of yours and we wanted to know if maybe you would consider getting the group back together to play at our music festival this weekend?” Sarah asks quickly as she and Hitch give a nervous smile while Minty is surprised by that. “After all, coincidentally, it’s the anniversary of your very first hit single!”

“Yeah!” Both Hitch and Sparky agreed at the same time.

“Anniversary should be celebrated, don’t you think?! Heh.” Sunny said quickly and nervously while Minty just looked at her with wide eyes of surprise.

“Sorry. Sometimes when I get nervous, I talk really fast.” She apologized sheepishly.

“It’s true/She does.” Hitch and Sunny's Guardians confirmed with a small knowing smile, knowing Sunny’s behavior really well.

“So what do you think, Minty?” Sunny asked Minty with a small smile as she gave Minty the music cover.

Minty looks at the cover with an uncertain look. “I don’t know.” She said as she shook her head. “The Dreamlands broke up moons and moons ago. Even if I could convince Snuzzle and Blue Belle, we’re so out of practice.” She pointed out.

“Oh, I know the perfect place you can practice!” Sunny called out. “It’s called Mane Melody and it’s got a stage and everything.” She added.

Minty then gave an uncertain sigh. “It’s not just that.” She said as she gave the music cover back to Sunny while looking down.

Sunny and Hitch look at each other in concern as Hitch speaks. “Then what is it?” He asked.

“Does anypony even care about our little girl group anymore?” Minty questioned.

“Of course they do!” Sunny answered as she put the music cover away. “You’re the originals! You’re what started it all!”

"Everypony would love to see you perform." Siren added before Figgy came up to them while holding a basket as she placed it down.

Minty saw Figgy as she gave a smile at the elder mare. “Figgy!” She said with a smile, recognizing her.

“I hope my grandson and his friend aren’t bothering you too much.” Figgy said with a small smile as Sunny and Hitch each gave a sheepish smile. “But I told them I’d help convince you to give it a try. It’d be so wonderful to see you girls singing together again.” She said to Minty.

Minty gave a knowing smile at Figgy as the elder mare opened up the basket slightly. “Is there a key lime pie in the deal?” She asked with a smirk.

“Already baked it!” Figgy answered as she took out said pie from the basket as the four ponies then gave a laugh in response.

After the laugh, Minty nodded her head to them. “Okay then… I’ll guess we’ll do it. As long as we’re not pushed aside at some little stage for ‘old timers’ while the flashy new acts play the mane stage.” She pointed out while waving her hoof around. “We have to make a splash if we’re making a comeback!”

Sunny thought for a moment as she then gave a smile. “You know what? I have an even better idea. The Dreamlands will be the headliners!” She cheered with a wave of her hooves.

“Let’s do it!” Minty said to them with a smile.

Sunny, Hitch and their pokemon cheered while Sparky gurgled while Figgy just smiled.

“Yes!/Yeah.” Both Sunny and Hitch cheered.


At the Brighthouse, the ponies, pokemon, Jupiter, Gleam, Mint, Mighty Ones and Discord were entering together, "Discord, Jupiter the Mighty Ones and I talked with Electric Blue, they're gonna do it."

"We convinced Minty to get the Dreamlands to play!" Sunny added with a grin.

"And we got Ruby Jubilee." Izzy mentioned as she happily trotted through the door towards Pipp, "Which you already knew, Pipp and Sarah."

"Wow, this is going to be great, huh?" Misty asked awkwardly. "With....lots of other creatures..."

"Don't worry Misty, you'll be with us. Everything is going to be fine now." Izzy reassured her best friend whom gave a shy smile at her.

"Guess everything's coming together nicely, surprisingly." Sugarcake mentioned.

"Yeah." Rapidash nodded.

"For now." Noctowl warned thinking there would be one sang with this whole thing and he was about to be right.

"Great work everypony and Discord. I knew I could count on you." Pipp, wearing glasses, smiled as they all sat down (with Zipp hovering in the air) and Pipp turned to them. "Now we just have to set up an entire festival! Easy peasy..."

Pipp let out a slight nervous laugh at this.