• Published 2nd Dec 2023
  • 228 Views, 2 Comments

PonyServer - Prince of Cavia



Pegasus mare from the world of endless sky arrives in Equestria. She's not the only one, as Equestria is also visited by strange blocky creatures.

  • ...
 2
 228

3. Edit

The train ride to Canterlot was quite pleasant. Twilight asked Calm Sky some questions, but didn’t get closer to a solution.

This situation was very strange, and she worried that it might spiral out of control. On the other hoof, stranger things happened here.

Eventually, Twilight and her friends found themselves in Canterlot. Not wasting any time, they got to the palace.

Twilight hoped to find Celestia quickly. Lucky for her, Celestia was in the throne room. The moment the group of mares entered the room, Celestia greeted them with a smile. “Hello, Twilight. I’ve got your letter. I’ve searched the archives and I think I found out where Endless Sky is located.”

Twilight looked at Celesia and noticed something off about her. “Princess, what is this thing floating above your head?”

Above Celestia’s head, there was golden writing. [OWNER] Celestia.

“I don’t understand what you mean.”

“What are you the owner of?”

“The server, of course. You may toggle showing off the tags off in the menu if you find them immersion breaking.”

Twilight blinked in confusion. She turned to her friends. They all had colorful writing above their heads, with the title of [HELPER]. Only Calm Sky didn’t have any title, just a plain white text with her name.

Twilight ran towards a mirror. Above her head, there was purple text [MODERATOR] TwilightSparkle.

“What is this? This must be somehow connected to these strange blocky creatures,” Twilight said aloud.

Calm Sky walked towards Celestia. “So, you said you found something about Endless Sky?”

“Indeed. Many years ago, a group of pegasi requested to move to the sky. I’ve decided to help them, and I created an area far in the millions with no blocks, perfect for skyblock-like experience. There was not much news from that base, and I forgot about it. I thought they had quit.”

“Can you get us there?” asked Calm Sky.

“Yes, I can.”

Twilight turned to Celestia. “I also would like to visit this place.”


Twilight found herself in a strange place. She spread her wings and floated. The clouds looked like blocks, the sun was a square and there was no ground. Twilight flew towards Celestia and Calm Sky.

“Cloud Town’s that way,” Calm Sky said.

Twilight flew along her. Soon, a town was visible. It looked like a small Cloudsdale, although the architecture style was quite old. Twilight saw many pegasi flying around it.

Celestia, Calm Sky and Twilight Sparkle landed on a cloud. The local pegasi were greatly surprised.

“May I speak with the town leader?” said Celestia.

After a short while, Twilight saw a group of pegasi flying towards them. Two of them, older stallion and a young mare, flew with great speed towards Calm Sky. They landed next to her and got her into a hug.

“Calm Sky! It’s really you! Where have you been all these years?” asked the stallion.

“Never disappear like this again!” shouted the mare.

Twilight wasn’t able to follow the rest of the conversation, as the main group of pegasi arrived. One stallion walked towards Celestia.

“I am mayor of Cloud Town. Who are you and why have you come to my city?”

“I am Owner Celestia. I just wanted to get a look at your base.”

The mayor was confused. “Do you know Dashie?”

“Yes. She’s a loyal helper.”

“So Calm Sky was right…”

“You have lived in isolation for quite some time. If you want to move your base, I can do this.”

“Well, I wish we had contact with other towns.”


“Let’s do it then,” said Celestia and flew upward. Twilight followed her.

Twilight paid close attention to what Celestia was doing. She still didn’t understand this? Was it some kind of a test? Maybe a curse? She would have to dig deeper.

Celestia flew to the edge of the town. She materialized a wooden axe, and swung it in the air. Then, she quickly flew to the opposite corner of the town. She slashed the air again. She charged her horn. Suddenly, Twilight found herself above a lake in Equestria. She also noticed she was transparent. After some adjustments, Celestia swung her wooden axe one last time, and the town and its inhabitants returned to normal colors.

What was that?
Who is this mare?
What are those letters?

Twilight noticed white text quickly filling up her view. She tried to follow it, but it moved too quickly. How do I close it? she thought.

Suddenly, before Twilight’s eyes, some kind of a menu materialized. She was quite surprised. She noticed a cursor, and noticed she could move it with her mind. She found the options, and turned off chat messages. She exited the menu. She noticed that in the bottom of her view, there were now nine empty boxes.

Twilight looked at Celestia. The alicorn flew above the town.

Just below the square sun.

This is getting more and more ridiculous. I bet that’s Discord’s fault, Twilight thought.

“I don’t have anything to do with this. At least not directly.”

Twilight turned around. [DONATOR] Discord was floating next to her.

“Are you sure of it?” she asked.

“This is quite a long and complicated story, but you are the smart one here, you will solve this,” said Discord.

“What kind of magic caused this?”

“Um… an alien magic, you can say. But let’s focus on what is happening now. I think you should turn the private messages on.”

Twilight looked back at the menu and changed the settings. Soon, she was able to see pink letters.

[HELPER] Applejack: Twilight, can you come to Ponyville?
[HELPER] Applejack: I see you are online.
[HELPER] Applejack: We are moving the stash. These newfriends from Hussar found us.

Twilight flashed her horn and quickly teleported to Ponyville.