• Published 2nd Dec 2023
  • 228 Views, 2 Comments

PonyServer - Prince of Cavia



Pegasus mare from the world of endless sky arrives in Equestria. She's not the only one, as Equestria is also visited by strange blocky creatures.

  • ...
 2
 228

1. Newfriend

The ancient Castle of the Two Sisters, located in the middle of the haunted Everfree Forest, saw many feats of magic. On one sunny day, something never seen before happened.

The silence of the ruins was disrupted by loud noise coming seemingly out of nowhere. Suddenly, a frame made out of cubic, glowing rocks appeared in the courtyard. It was large, eight meters tall, and four meters wide. Inside of the frame there was a glowing, blue energy field.

From this energy field, a pegasus walked out. She had white coat, dark blue mane and light blue eyes. She was wearing armor made out of diamonds. Some kind of a golden totem was tied to her left foreleg. In her right foreleg, she held a dark blue cube. In her mouth, she held a glowing purple crystal.

She raised her right foreleg and looked at the device. After making sure there was no one here, she hid the cube and crystal into her saddlebag.

The pegasus flew upward, to get a better look at the castle. She had never seen such a building before.

“This is a very interesting resource pack,” she said aloud.

She flew even higher, to get a better look at the surrounding area. The spawn area of this server looked well-maintained, with only a slight amount of griefing. Render distance was very high, with little fog. Far away in the north, the mare saw a base at the side of the mountain. In the west, there seemed to be another castle, made out of crystals. After a short consideration, she decided to fly west.


The pegasus flew above the trees. She looked at the minimap on her device. She only saw passive mobs in the forest below.

After flying for some time, she saw a group of hostile mobs on her minimap. She decided to fly into the forest.

She landed on the ground, and took out the dark blue cube and the crystals. She turned into the direction of the group of mobs.

Suddenly, she heard howling. Then, she saw a strange creature charging towards her. It looked like a giant wolf made out of wood. The mare placed a cube on the ground, and it quickly expanded into a block. She hid behind it and waited. The wolf ran towards her.

Just as the creature was about to jump on her, she placed a crystal on the block, and quickly punched it. Large explosion turned the wolf into scattered sticks. The mare quickly turned, and placed another crystal. Another wolf ran towards her, only to meet an exploding crystal. The mare looked at the minimap. The rest of the mobs started running away.

“Ez,” she said, and hid the crystals in the saddlebag. She spread her wings and flew in the direction of the crystal castle.


After a while, she was able to see the base at the edge of the forest. It was a large town with colorful buildings. It did not look abandoned.

Indeed, just after she left the forest, she saw a small wooden house with other buildings surrounding it. According to the minimap, there were many animals there. Probably it was a farm. She landed next to it.

The doors of one of the buildings opened, and out of it another pegasus mare walked away. The armored mare was shocked. Real pegasus, after all this time. And very nice-looking as well.

The yellow pegasus saw the armored one. She screamed and quickly hid in her house. “Hey, wait!” the armored mare shouted. She knocked on the door. “I just arrived on this server, and I have a lot of questions.”

The yellow mare looked from behind the curtains. The armored mare saw her, and started quickly crouching up and down. Then she remembered she wasn’t dealing with a Blocker, but with another pegasus.

The yellow mare finally unlocked the door. “Sorry, you have scared me. How can I help you?”

“Are you a real pegasus?”

“Um… yes. Of course.”

“Tell me. This server… is this Equestria?”

“Yes. Ponyville to be exact.”

The armored mare jumped. “YES! YES! FINALLY! See, mayor, Equestria is real, and I’ve found it. Who’s going to be the town weirdo now! Ha!”

The yellow pegasus took a few steps back. Before she could hide, the armored pegasus walked towards her and touched her wing. “I can’t believe it. Real pegasus.”

“Nice to meet you. My name’s Fluttershy.”

The armored mare stopped. “Fluttershy? You’re Flutters?”

“Yes, I guess.”

“Does it mean Dashie is here?”

“She’s in the town…” “TAKE ME TO HER NOW! I mean, please?”


The two pegasi flew above the town. The armored mare looked at the ponies below. Other than pegasi, there were also different kinds. These with strange horns must have been unicorns she heard about.

“She’s there,” Fluttershy said and pointed to a cloud. Indeed, a blue coated mare with a rainbow mane was sitting there.


The armored mare stopped. She found her. Just like in the pixel art. Finally she found her. The armored mare looked at her cutie mark, a compass, and smiled. “I always find a way.”

The blue pegasus looked at the newcomer. “Cool armor. You’re new here?”

“Just arrived at the base. You’re Dashie?”

“I am Rainbow Dash, the fastest pegasus in all of Equestria!”

“By Jeb, I can’t believe it. I’ve spent years trying to find you. You have no idea what I’ve gone through.”

“You looked for me for years? Where are you from?”

“Cloud Town, in Endless Sky.”

“Never heard of it.”

“It’s on a different server. I am your greatest fan.”

“See, Fluttershy. I have fans in different worlds! What’s your name, by the way?”

“I am Calm Sky, the Backdoor Horse, the Vanquisher of Nerds and the best pegasi Crystal PvPer in all worlds!”

“You’re a warrior that fights with crystals? That’s cool!”

“You said you are a fast flier. Wanna race?”

“See that apple farm over there. There and then to the town hall.”


Twilight Sparkle walked into her reading room. Ancient scrolls and books lie on the table, along with many notes. Twilight was carrying a teapot and a cup. Today, she hoped for a nice and relaxing day of researching arcane theory.

However, as it was common in Ponyville, something unexpected happened and she had to change her plans.

Just as Twilight was about to dive into research, there was a knock on the door.

“Come in.”

The door opened and Fluttershy walked in. “Hi Twilight. I hope I didn’t disrupt.”

“Of course not. What brings you here?”

“Rainbow Dash found a new friend, Calm Sky. She claims she’s from a different world. I thought you might want to meet her.”

“Different world, you say. Interesting indeed. Let’s go meet her.”

Twilight and Fluttershy walked out of the castle. They didn’t need to walk far. Rainbow Dash was next to the Sugarcube Corner. Rest of their friends were here as well, and were talking to a pegasus mare.

“I don’t usually work with armor. but I need to say that I like this design. Tell me, where did you get it from?” asked Rarity.

“You can find diamond horse armor in a nether fortress,” replied Calm Sky.

“Hiya Twilight! Dashie found a new friend!” shouted Pinkie.

The white pegasus looked at Twilight. Her eyes widened, and she quickly took out obsidian and crystals.

“You’re an alicorn!” shouted Calm Sky.

“Yes. I am Princess Twilight Sparkle, and I wish to welcome you to Ponyvile.”

Calm Sky still looked at Twilight with suspicion.

“Don’t worry, Calmie. Twilight is the friendliest mare in this town. She will become your friend in no time,” said Pinkie.

“I heard you come from a different world?” asked Twilight.

“Yes. I am from Cloud Town, in Endless Sky.”

“Interesting. Have you met an alicorn before?”

“Um… no. I’ve never met one. You’re the first alicorn I’ve met.”

“You know what would be a great way to get to know each other better? A party!” shouted Pinkie.

“I’m in,” said Rainbow Dash.

“This is a great idea,” said Twilight. She made a mental note to get to know Calm Sky better, as well as to ask Celestia about Endless Sky.


This evening, in the middle of Everfree forest, there was another unexpected visitor.

The portal on the castle’s courtyard emitted a loud sound, and then a creature never before seen in Equestria walked out.

The creature was bipedal and taller than a pony. It was made out of blocks. It seemed to be wearing armor, but a good eye would notice it was actually an imprint on its body. Similarly, the wings on its back were also either decoration or camouflage.

On its right arm, the creature had a device identical to the one worn by Calm Sky. Above the device, there was an imprint looking like a white-red armband.

Soon after this creature entered, another blocky creature followed. It also had a device and an armband on its right forearm. This creature wore clothes similar to the ones used by scholars of Canterlot’s universities.

The armored creature looked at the ruins of the castle. Then, it walked to a tree, and started punching it. Suddenly, exactly one meter of the tree disappeared, with the rest floating in the air.

The two creatures started walking west, towards Ponyville.