• Published 7th May 2023
  • 619 Views, 21 Comments

My Little Pony: The New Rewrite Movie - Arkogon



The new rebooted movie that’s been rewritten and better.

  • ...
5
 21
 619

Chapter 4: Windmill on the roll

Meanwhile, Tempest and the Generals have arrived in Klugetown in pursuit of Princess Twilight. The Generals were wearing scuba gear filled with water to survive in the hot desert. The Klugetowner creatures ran away because they’re Atlantians, as Ray lost track of their search. "They're here. But I lost track of them. There are too many land-creatures with different traces of these land-ponies."

“I knew we should've brought an army.” Sir Claw claimed. “Why do they stay in the Megla-Sub, while we scold around this place? It's a lot hotter than our home."

"I can find that Princess so quickly.” Znappy volunteer. “Just need to recharge myself and I can zip-zoop-zip-and-zoop."

"Save your zap, Znappy.” She command her. “I'm still your leader and you obey my commands. I have something that might help." As she announced herself in front of all Klugetowner creatures. "Attention! A little purple pony passed this way. Tell me where she is..."

"And we'll zap every land-creature with our zappy-zap!" As she pulse her gauntlet with electricity. Tempest was about to command her, until a shark stepped up.

“You think we're gonna fall for this again?” He thought. “I don't know what kinda scam you're workin' with Capper and the rest of your friends, but-"

"Friends?" She asked.

Then he continue on, “Poison or no poison, you're gonna pay!" He was about to strike her, but Hark picks him up.

"Hark keeps the Queen's Sister safe. Hark will not let any land-creature hurt Tempest."

The struggled, as Tempest then threatened him with her sparks. “Now.... about this "Capper"......"


Back in Capper's loft, most of the Mane Six were laying around laughing as Twilight continued her work. "Stop playin' me!" As Capper told Rainbow. "A sonic rainboom? That's not a real thing!" He got up and stared right into her eyes. "Is that a real thing?"

Rainbow smirked and hovered in the air. “I'll show ya!"

But before she could try, Capper grabbed her. "Naw-naw-naw, I don't need you 'sonic rainbooming' up in my place, thank you very much." Rainbow chuckled as she sat back down, Capper turning away. When he did, he found a needle and thread hovering in the air. “Whoa, hey, hold up now." But before he could stop it, the needle dived into his coat sleeve, which had a large rip in it, and stitched it up rather neatly. "Whoa."

He turned to Rarity, who smiled at him while her horn glowed and held up some buttons. "Here you go." She sewed the buttons into place on his coat. "I do apologize. If we were back home, I could've done something truly fabulous."

"Okay... what's the catch?" The cat asked.

“Nothing." She replied. "After all that you've done for us, consider it a thank you."

"Oh.” He surprised. “Uh, don't thank me. Really."

"Girls!" Twilight called, as they heard Twilight call out. "We've been looking for the wrong queen!" She grabbed a map she had found in Capper's things and placed it on a table. "We don't need the Queen of the Hippos! We need the Queen of the Hippogriffs! Part pony, part eagle!"

Capper glances at the map, and reveals it to her. "Oh! Oh, the Hippogriffs! Now, the trouble with that is... no one knows... where they are..."

"Says here they're on the top of Mount Aris!" The she claimed.

"You mean the mountain right outside the window?" The pink pony asked, pointing at the window.

And Capper sees it. "Objects in windows may be less mountainous than they appear. Heh heh heh..."

Twilight ignored him and folded up the map. "Let's go, everypony." They headed down the trapdoor, only for Capper to quickly run ahead of them as they reached the front door.

“Wait!" He pinned himself to the door, letting out a cat yowl. "You can't-" He stopped as the ponies raised an eyebrow at this. "You can't make it by y'allselves." He placed a paw on Twilight's shoulder. "You need an airship! And lucky for you, I can get you a ride."

"I think we can get there on our own." She responded as she pushed him aside and opened the door, only to be suddenly greeted to the sight of a large mole creature in a tuxedo and top hat.

"Here's Verko!" He laughed. Twilight let out a gasp, Flash pushing her behind him as the mole turned to Capper. “These ponies better shoot rainbow lasers out their eyes if they're gonna settle your debt! Brought the big cage." He pointed behind him and they saw a large cage used to haul circus animals. "Let's load 'em up!"

The girls gasped as Flash and Spike glared at him. "You were... you were going to sell us?" Rarity screamed to the cat, Capper grimacing at this.

"I knew it!” Twilight figured. “We gotta get outta here!"

But then it went out as a familiar voice began to chuckle, the air filling with a crackling sound. "Silly little ponies."

Stepped into view with Generals behind her. “Tempest!" The alicorn gasped, as Spike and other Mane Six screamed.

Tempest turned to Capper as she walked inside. "Trusting strangers? Big mistake. Big..."

"Zappy?" As Znappy interrupts her evil speech.

"Hoo-hoo! My goodness!" The mole grabbed the unicorn by her cheeks. "Well, look at you! With your scary broken horn and scowly eyes. What tricks do you know, my little pony-wony?"

"Hey! Paws off of her, land-creature." Sir Claw threatened him. "No one's touches the Queen's Sister."

"I just wanted to see what trick she has?" The mole got his answered.

"I can show you her trick." The green eel approached pulse her electricity and zaps him. After a few seconds, the blast ceased and the smoking Verko coughed before wheezing out.

"Not bad..." He fell back, as Znappy chuckles and sees them looking at her.

"What? He was touching her." As she told, they see the ponies escape through the window.

"Go! Go!" Twilight yelled as she flew out.

"Get her now!" Tempest commands them.

The Generals responded and went after them. The Mane Six kept running, as the Generals went after them. Sir Claw keeps on firing his claw-blaster at them but misses. Znappy tries to zap one of them but misses as well. Hark threw his anchor at them but missed and got it stuck. Then they were on a large windmill, just as Sir Claw and Znappy jumped onto it as well. But they heard a crack realizing they were putting too much pressure, as they did not move a muscle.

They all were relieved until Hark appeared on top. "Hark SMASH!"

"NOOOOOO!" They scream trying to stop him. But it was too late, as he jump and added more pressure. The windmill breaks, as they roll away through the city screaming while holding on. Except Pinkie and Znappy because they're loving it.

"Hark! You really need to stop smashing!!!!" The red lobster screams.

"I'm... gonna... be... sick!" Applejack said. Then they rolled to the air, as the Generals flew out into the air and landed to the ground. And the windmill crashed and stopped. They had barely managed to get away thanks to the windmill blade ride, and after that, they were back to sprinting.

"We have to get there!" Twilight cried as they leapt out of a building they had just run through, pointing to an airship. "To the docks!" They all nodded and ran up a long flight of stairs, arriving at the top, only to see the only airship there leaving. Rainbow spotted a piece of rope connected to the ship that was still laying on the dock, the pegasus quickly grabbing it before pulling the line. Applejack pushed Rarity along the rope, as Fluttershy flew above the line as Spike tried to tightrope behind Applejack and Rarity, but then Pinkie jumped on the rope so hard that Rainbow Dash lost her grip on it.

"PINKIE!" They cried as they watched her fall but Flash and Twilight dived down and saved her.

Then they got onto the ship as relief they made out of the city and onto the ship away from the Atlantians. "Best... escape... plan... ever!" Pinkie exited said.

"WHAT?!" Shocked by Pinkie Pie's enthusiasm over their near death experience. Then suddenly, they were caught in Applejack's lasso, and quickly being pulled behind some ship crates to hide with the others.

Spike shushed them as they heard footsteps along with the voices of two shadowing figures. "Did you hear something?"

A gruff voice asked, being replied to by a squawking sound. “Eh, probably just the rats. If we find 'em, we'll eat 'em."

"Rats?!" Rarity yelped, as Flash shushed her.


Back at the city, the Generals were being disappointed by Tempest who torture them with her lighting for failing capturing the Princess. “You imbecile fishes!" While zapping them. "You let an Alicorn escape from you, again!"

"Well, we were thrown off of that windmill thingy and lost them." Sir Claw explained.

Znappy then said while twitching. “And it was fun. Let's do it again!"

"Hark's head is spinning seeing colorful ponies around." He said, dizzy.

This angers Tempest as she was about to zap them until Ray who was currently dragging a familiar cat toward them. He threw him to the ground, Tempest walking up and grabbing his chin. “Now... where are they going?" As her horn charged up at this, the cat flinched at the sight.

“Okay. No need for violence.” The cat said. “Uh, they're headed..." He was about to say Mount Aris, but before he could, the sun managed to break though the clouds for a second. Its light hit the button on his coat and made him flinch for a second before looking down at it, the cat remembering what Rarity had done, only for the memory of the betrayed look on her face, his heart feeling squeezed before he made a decision and smirking. "They headed east!" He announced, pointing in the opposite direction of Mount Aris. "Yeah, to...to Black Skull Island." As he said this, he didn't see Tempest and the Generals shared a look, the cat turning back to them. "So uh, glad I could be of service to Her Majesty, the Atlantis Queen." He carefully tiptoed backward. "I'll just be on my way." But was stopped behind by Hark with a grin showing his teeth they can tear and eat him alive. “Hehe, nice teeth. Are they for chewing?" He asked.

"Yeah, like a cat who eats fish. And a fish who eats cats." Sir Claw threatened. Capper gulped, as they then grabbed him.

Tempest chuckled as they turned him back to her. "When I get my princess..." A deadly smile began to appear on her lips. "Until then, your fate is still...up in the air." Capper's eyes went wide as they arrived at the Megla-Sub and boarded.

Then Sir Claw grabbed his coat and pulled Capper. "And if it turns out you lied to us, shark boy here will chew you into bits. Understand?!" Capper nodded before Sir Claw pushed him away, getting on board as the cat turned his attention to Mount Aris. Hopefully, by the time Tempest figured out he had tricked them, the ponies would have found what they were looking for. And he would have thought of a way to charm himself out of the ten-mile skydive.

Then Tempest gets a call from her sister through her clam shell. "Have you retrieved the Alicorn, sister?"

"She escaped, again.” Tempest told her. “Your Generals were more useless than I ever expected. But I have a lead to where the Princess right now."

"Hope you do. We must not waste time if we wanted restored our home. Do not fail me, again." She ends the call and moves out of her new throne. She heads deeper into the castle and arrives in the pool filled with piranha fish, and meets the three Princesses in their cage. "So, my Princesses of the Land, how do you feel being locked up in those cage made with Atlantis steel?"

"To be honest, it's not what I appreciate." Luna speak.

“You'll get used to it.” Said the purple octopus. “These were made from the bottom of my city. Your magic will never break free from them."

As a threat, Celestia demands to know why she wants their magic. “Why do you want our magic? They are no use for your people if they're immune to ours."

"Me? Needed magic?” Cecaelia chuckled. “Why would I need your Land-Alicorn Magic? I just needed it for my Sister in Law. I promise her that I will restore her horn with all your magic in it. Once we have your fourth Princess, then I can begin the transfer of four of you into one. One Land-Pony who can wield the power of all Alicorn magic. And for one thing, "There's Only Room for One Ruler." And that is my sister.”

"You won't be able to capture Twilight.” Celestia replied. “She's smarter than you think."

“She can be that smart, but sometimes she can be a fool to understand the harmony we are about to restore."

"Restore?" Cadance asked.

Then Cecaelia explains to them her plan for restoring Equestria. "Equestria has been through the dark history and time of all the chaotic you land-creatures had done. War, pain, destruction, and every mistake you all made. But for me, I can restore Equestria back to its original time. I'm gonna bring the sea back to the beginning where we first once lived in harmony. We will all evolve back from the beginning when the sea was our home. Our home will be restored."

"Restore?” Luna confused. “You're mad! Equestria has live since harmony-"

"Blah, blah, blah..." As she interrupts Luna. "Harmony of Friendships. Pfft, it's all weak. Weak! It's not how the world works, Land-Alicorn. The Sea will be our home. But for our home restore, I needed to convince all the other land-ponies out there. And to do that, I needed you." As she points her trident at Celestia. "They follow your words, so you're gonna tell them we all will evolve. If not, then....." She then commands the Atlantians guards to pull the lever, as it brings Luna's cage down towards the piranha fish.

"Luna!" Celestia cried, and Cecaelia warned her.

"Listen! You're gonna give this speech to them out there and convince them what I'm about to do. Your sister's life depends on you. If not, then we'll see how long can those frenzy tear her apart and rip, leaving nothing but bones." As a threat, she sees her sister being pulled into the pool as the piranha fishes were hungry and wanted to shred her into pieces. Left with no choice, she will do it.

Then Luna was pulled back up to, as Celestia gave her speech that Cecaelia had written and camera is on Live. "Ponies of the Equestria, the time has come. The Atlantians are here to restore our home with peace and harmony. To do that, we all must let them bring the sea to our world so our home can be restored from the beginning of time. We will all evolve back from the beginning when the sea was our home. Our home will be restored together. No more war, no more suffering, no more pain, no more destruction, we will all live in harmony." The ponies from outside could not believe their world was about to be flooded in the sea, as Cecaelia smiled as they listened to their ruler.

Then she and Krad return to the throne, and he does like the idea of convincing the ponies to join them. "You do realize they will not join us, your majesty. They still believe Equestria is perfect the way it is. They do not like your perfection of restoration."

"They will agree when they see it.” She claimed. “They will evolve like us."

But Krad still not like it. “They are just land-ponies, they are not one of us!" This made Cecaelia angry and know what he’s trying to do.

"Do not dare try to convince me what they are.” She said, furiously. “I am your Princess, and your future Queen. I hold my father's trident, passed down through generations, from my predecessors before my ancestors. They vision that every land-creature of the Equestria will join us to evolve in the sea. I will not let their dream die, and so does mine. And now, it is time." She raised her trident high, as it glowed and the sea started to move. Ocean waves started coming towards the shore, as all the Atlantians and the ponies watched as it began flooding the surface.