• Published 7th May 2023
  • 620 Views, 21 Comments

My Little Pony: The New Rewrite Movie - Arkogon



The new rebooted movie that’s been rewritten and better.

  • ...
5
 21
 620

Chapter 10: Battle for Canterlot

Meanwhile, back at the Canterlot, the Megla-Sub finally arrives and the jaw opens. Tempest comes out with her Generals bringing Twilight's cage. Twilight saw the ponies being held by the Atlantians keeping them in place, and not letting anything out of their sight. But some kept hope, one of them being Songbird Serenade. But she soon stopped when an Atlantians Guard growled at her cage, saying something in its language she could only assume was a threat to shut up. She sighed at this as the sound of two carts rolling through the street made them look up, going wide-eyed as they saw Twilight being taken through the street. And as they arrived at the throne room, the Atlantians Guards pushed it open. The once beautiful room was now filled with coral reefs, as the stained glass windows that were supposed to fill the room with light were now covered by Atlantis banners. And the throne was now covered in coral reef, and the Atlantis Queen was waiting for them.

"At last, you finally brought the Princess." As she changes the subject. "Do you know how long I've been sitting here? I'm almost dry out in my new throne, and I have to be soaking wet with a bucket that my servant keeps bringing me." As she said, Krad splashed a bucket of water on her.

"Better?" He asked.

“Yes, and thank you. Now please, that's all." She asked and Krad left, leaving her with Tempest and Twilight. "Well, hello. You must be Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship. I heard many stories from your surface. You and your friends brought harmony to the land with your magic. And speaking of friends, where are they?"

"She and her friends put up a bit of a fight, but she's alone now." Tempest added.

And Cecaelia figured. "Hmm, guess this surface wasn't not harmony enough. That's why we came to the surface because me and my sister will restore everything from the beginning of the Equestria. And to do that..." As she tells her. "We need all four Alicorn magic to lead the land-ponies to join us so we can evolve to the beginning of our existence."

"That what you wanted?" Twilight asked. "Just our magic? To bring the ocean back?"

"Yeah, well, it's for my sister." She added. "I just needed your magic just to restore her horn. So anyway, once we transfer all three of the princesses and your magic out of you, I will give them to my sister and she will have her horn restored and we will convince them all to join us."

"That's your idea?" Twilight exclaimed. "You can't just convince them to let the sea flood Equestria by taking our magic."

“You're just not seeing the future, land-pony. Wait, Twilight, I mean. This is just the beginning of a new world." She said, just as Tempest clear her throat reminding her she's forgetting something. "Right..." As she remembers. "We must hurry if we really want to restore the sea. So follow me, and bring her with us. The princess might be waiting for us down thinking how long they've been there with those hungry piranha fish. Could you imagine?" She chuckled manically. "Well, let's go."

They move on, as the Generals drag Twilight's cage to the dungeon. Then Twilight sees the Megla-Sub outside on the ocean pouring fishes into the middle of the sea and questions her what they're doing. And they arrive seeing the princesses still in the cage, with a pattern drawn on the floor, which was a circle along with a four petalled flower. Each princesses were positioned on the tip of a petal while their cage was placed on the final petal, as they saw Twilight.

"Twilight!" Cadance cried, as Twilight saw her.

“Cadance!" Before she could say, Cecaelia interrupts.

"Okay, before we all get into all the conversation and worry for each other, let's just get this over with and complete what must be done. Shall we?"

The Generals place Twilight's in the circle and Tempest step in the middle, as they were getting ready to transfer as Twilight turned to her captor. "Tempest, don't do this. The magic will-"

"The magic will restore my horn." Tempest glared at her. "It's time to share. Like my sister said, "There's Only Room for One Ruler." She looked away and closed her eyes, imagining what it was gonna be like when the Atlantis Queen restored her horn. "And I'd love for everypony out there to know what I can really do."

As she said, her sister began the ritual. She speaks in a ritual language as she waves her trident around, it lights up the pattern around them. When the light touched her and the other princesses, veins of light flew up their legs and bodies until they reached their horns. Both mares cried out as they felt the magic flow through them before exploding out their horns, and it was transferred to Tempest as she felt the magic flow into her as she was lifted into the air, as the stroke of electricity in her vein. The Generals and Krad were backing away scared, as a powerful magic burst blasting them away but not the Queen and the mist clear revealing Tempest with all alicorn magic. But to their surprise, they were all amazed by her new horn. Tempest's horn was made of electricity fuse with alicorn magic, as Cecaelia controlled the water to create the reflection for her, as she saw herself with her horn restore more better she never knew. She touched it, and it felt real to her. Then she tested it by levitating an object with her magic as she was happy.

"Is it...." She was surprised. "It's my horn."

"Indeed it is...." Krad smirks, not liking it. "Commander Tempest."

"Not Commander Tempest..." As the queen octopus now announces her sister's true place. "Princess Tempest Shadow!"

All of them then bow to their new princess, as Tempest now smiles and stands as a princess to them. Twilight could only think about how she had failed her princesses, her friends, and her friendship.

“Now, my sister, let us show the land-pony outside to see their true princess." Then she looks at the weakened alicorn. "And also, bring that purple land-pony with us. She needs a few more lessons from us."

The Atlantians Guard then take Twilight out of her cage and drag her with them. Outside, they approach on the balcony and are ready to announce to everypony in Canterlot.

"Land-Ponies of the Equestria, the time has come! Your princesses have deceived our agreement for our new home. But you now have the new ruler who can lead you to harmony. Princess Tempest Shadow!" As her sister introduced herself with her. "She will lead you to the new era of our home, the home where we all will soon live together in harmony. So, you will now bow to your new princess of your kind. Your true princess. This is the new beginning."

The ponies look horrified at Tempest's new horn and bow to her as their new princess of the Equestria. Then the Atlantians raise their trident to their new princess as well, as Cecaelia was now ready for the final moment.

"Now, it's time for all of you to transform back into your true evolution." As she said, Tempest began the transformation with her horn and was ready to transform everypony into sea creature, as Twilight watches of the transformation. "At last, our home has finally come. Nothing can stop us now."

As she said, Krad interrupted. "Uh, your highness?" He speaks, and she sighed.

"What?" She asked.

“There's something over there at the sea." Holding a telescope he looked through, as she grabbed it and pushed him aside but all she looked was a tiny distanced.

"Huh, too far to see."

“You have it around." He told her, as she checked and noticed.

"Oh, I'm getting used to land's thing." She turns it around and sees a ship coming this way. "A ship? Arriving too early? Did someone reschedule the delivery?" She asked one of them, but none replied.

"No, your majesty." Krad recalled. "We did not reschedule it. Probably they're late."

"Then send the scout to check it out. I don't want anything to ruin our dramatic scene."

The Atlantians rode on the sea creatures and reached the ship surrounding it. They jump on board and see, too blind to recognize, Capper and the other pirates in disguise.

"Who are you?" The squid creature asked. "Why come early without the Queen's orders?"

"I got a delivery here for a Misses "Atlantis Queen." Capper showed them the order slip. "I was given explicit instructions to bring this here cake to that castle's throne room."

"The Queen didn't order a cake. Is that what they call it?" The anglerfish asked, if that's what it called.

"All right, then." As he pat his shoulder. "Look here. Could one o' y'all go be a pal, go tell your boss she's not gettin' her "congratulations on flooding the Equestria" cake? 'Cause I don't wanna be the one responsible for the Queen missin' her special dessert. You know what I'm sayin'?"

The Atlantians glared at him before staring at the cake and letting out a bunch of growls and were about pointing their tridents at him. But they believe him.

"Thank you kindly, fellas. I'mma be sure and put in a good word for the botha y'all." He winked.

They turn their back away until they hear a chuckle coming from the cake. "What was that?" The squid asked, turning around.

Then Celaeno speak up trying to cover up. "It's.... Uh..... it's the Sound of Music."

The sea creatures were confused as the squid made the anglerfish check it. The anglerfish stared at the cake for a few moments and took a piece of whip cream and ate it.

"Taste good...." As he turned, an eyeball poking out of the cake caught the squid's attention. He saw it as the anglerfish turned and saw it, until he was pulled in.

This alerts the squid as he alerts it's a trap. "It's a trap!!"

But before they could alert, Boyle cut the rope as the net fell on them.

“Okay, Plan B?" The cat asked, as the other Atlantians came aboard hearing it's a trap and pointed tridents at them.

Then Rainbow Dash yelled fearfully, "The jig is up!"

As the cake exploded, they leapt out of the cake and the hippogriffs jumped out the sea and knocked Atlantians from their ride. The others collect their tridents and use it against them.

"Let's see, how does this work?" The orange cat moves his paw around it until it fires to the sky. "Found it."

But that shot was caught by the Cecaelia and the ponies at the castle, Twilight gasping as she saw it.

"What the-?" Cecaelia looked through the telescope again and was surprised to see the hippogriffs were alive. "Hippogriffs? I thought you said, "You wipe them out easily?" She growled at Sir Claw as he was embarrassed.

“We.... We thought we did?"

“And let, they still live, you imbecile fishes!" She growls at them with a tap of her trident. "Send out more Atlantians!"

With her commands, the Atlantains ride or swim towards the ship as the hippogriffs use anything or tridents fight back. But as the enemy got closer, a giant fin fling them out of their ride caught their attention. Everyone stopped, as the sea rose and a creature emerged from the sea, surprising Twilight and the others at the Canterlot, as the large creature revealed herself to be what the deep sea creatures are afraid of.

"It's... it's....." Krad was stuttering and scared.

"Neslia..." Twilight claimed with a surprising tone.

Neslia rose with a loud roar echoing of her arrival, the Atlantians were terrified not wanting to face her.

"That's right, you fish freaks!" Rainbow Dash threatened them. "You are facing the greatest Protector of the Equestria. So run away, and return to your bottom of the sea!"

They were about to, until Cecaelia tapped her trident creating a sonic wave to command them not to flee. They listen, and fire their tridents at her and Neslia. But she was immune to their attack and dived down with her tail splashing at them.

“Sends the Megla-Sub! Take her down! The sea belongs to us!" Cecaelia commands.

They release three Megla-Sub and send them to take her down.

Then Queen Nova sees them sending subs to fire cannons at their Protector. "Protect our Guardian! For Equestria!"

The hippogriffs swim and tackle down every Atlantians, as Flash and Rainbow Dash knock down every sea creature who were aiming at Neslia. Applejack used seaweed for her lasso skills to tie the sea creatures up while Rarity and Capper worked together and limboed every Atlantians' riders from their ride.

“Lovely." Rarity said while smiling after limboing them with a giant bowed ribbon.

They reach the Megla-Sub and see them ready for the harpoon. The sea creatures see them and start firing, as Capper fires the trident at them, surprising him.

“Wow." He smiled seeing how powerful it was.

On the other Megla-Sub, the harpoon was ready and aimed at the Protector. As they aim, they spot her and fire but misses, allowing her to snatch it, dragging the sub down, as it starts to dive into the sea, leaving two on the surface.

Then Pinkie and Fluttershy get on board and start to take down the harpoon before its fire but get separated from the attacks. Fluttershy was then a match to a Atlantians Fangtooth who hisses at her.

“Ooh!" She said, as the fangtooth glared at her, making her quiver, only for the mare to speak. "You seem tense." She showed a caring smile. "Do you wanna talk about it?" The fangtooth blinked at her, raising an eyebrow. "Come on, sit down with me and tell me why you're so tense."

Meanwhile, the harpoon was ready as the Atlantians Dragonfish was ready to fire where Neslia was.

"Don't worry, I promise I won't shoot you." As she's about to, Pinkie taps her shoulder, as she turns.

“You broke a Pinkie Promise!"

“Huh?" Before she could answer, Pinkie held a cupcake and thrust it on her eyes. "Ahhh! Land-Frosty!!!"

Then she did to every sea creature unleash a barrage of cupcakes on them. Then more Atlantians point tridents at her, as Capper sees it and try to blast them but the trident he's holding is out of power. Then he wonders if water is the source as he dunks it into sea as it recharges to its full maximum and fires at them with a powerful explosion, surprising him even more.

“I'm so keeping this." He reminded himself.

Back to Fluttershy, she was comforting the fangtooth that was bawling his eyes out.

"Let it all out." She told him while patting his shoulder. "You were just doing your duty. But I'm just happy you have a family in the Deep Sea."

Before she could learn more only to hear her friends yell her name.

"Fluttershy!"

"Oh!" She smiled at him. "Sorry. Our time is up." She spread her wings and flew away, "Buh-bye! And tell your family I said, hi."

Then fangtooth smiled and wave back to her.

"Goodbye." He returned the statement and left.

Rainbow Dash and Flash snatch and activate water-bombs from the Atlantians, as some get exploded with a splash.

Then Skystar emerges from the water. "Give them to me! I got an idea!"

They toss them to her as she dives and place them inside the thrusters, as it went inside and explodes sinking the first sub. Their victory was close, as the second Megla-Sub was ready to fire a harpoon but couldn't tell where Neslia was under the sea.

"Where's that Sea Dragon? Report?" The shrimp asked one of the sea creatures.

"She's closing in!" The pufferfish replied while looking at the radar map revealing where Neslia is.

Before he asked, Neslia leapt out from the sea and over the Megla-Sub with the cable dragging the other sub and dive into the sea, leaving the sub crashing into another. Two sub were wrecked as Neslia was preparing for her final blow as the energy began to glow like a line on her. Then the Atlantains Shrimp saw what she's about to do.

“Oh, f-“

But cutoff when she blast a powerful energy beam at the wreck subs, destroying them both with one sparks with blue explosions and smokes. Everyone including the ponies at Canterlot cheer as Neslia roar with victory only leaving one left who must be defeated.

Author's Note:

Seems like they got the upper hoof. But the battle isn’t over.