• Published 19th Jun 2023
  • 457 Views, 5 Comments

Brony(s) In Equestria - MagicalPony2099



A random brony found himself in Equestria, but with a little twist.

  • ...
13
 5
 457

Chapter 1

In the land of Equestria, ponies were part of the species on the planet of Equus and right now it was just a couple of months after Twilight Sparkle became an alicorn and just only 1 month after she got her crown back.

Everypony was doing their stuff in Ponyville, ponies were going on about their day until Pinkie Pie, a pink earth pony mare had one of her Pinkie Sense Combos, telling her that they'll be 3 new friends coming to Ponyville today. She gasped in excitement as she disappears to set up a party for these 3 new friends.

Meanwhile Twilight Sparkle was still getting used to her new wings from becoming an alicorn, well she finally got her wing boners under control when she goes to sleep. She was relived that her wings finally be relaxed and not sprung out like that back during the night before going to the human realm the next day to get her crown back that she spent 2 days there.

Even Lyra was excited that Twilight turned into a human for 2 days and wanted to know how her hands feel. But Bon Bon took Lyra away saying that those huumons don't exist at all and still a myth. Twilight shook her head from that ordeal and even she knew that Lyra and Bon Bon are marefriends.

Twilight sighed as she'll never get a lover at all even though she tried dating in the past, but didn't work out at all. It would of be cool to have a harem. She blushed as the thought of having a harem as she giggled and shook her face as she embarrassed herself.

After awhile, she flew towards her friend and fellow barer of harmony Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow turned to see Twilight flying towards her. Rainbow waved her hoof in greetings to her alicorn friend. "Hey Twilight."

Twilight waved back. "Hi Rainbow."

"So still getting used to flying huh?"

"Yeah, I am. But with your expertise in teaching me how to fly with these wings of mine, I'll get used of them in no time without crashing into the ground." Twilight still remembers how she crashed into the ground while Rainbow was teaching her that first time. It was an embarrassment, but over time she was getting better, thanks to Rainbow's help.

Ever since Rainbow teaching Twilight how to fly, both of them grew closer as best friends and even a little more than friends. Twilight didn't know what friends with benefits was until Cadence told her about this after she returned from the human realm. Now both Twilight and Rainbow are marefriends. Twilight decided to take their relationship slow and not rushing it. Pinkie knew about their relationship already from her Pinkie sense, Fluttershy took this in stride and told them good luck, Rarity was elated about this and asked them all sorts of romance questions, and Applejack just went back inside her house after hearing about this. Maybe Applejack wasn't supportive of Twilight and Rainbow's relationship because of her beliefs of for one mare and one stallion to have a relationship and not two mares or two stallions. Both mares accepted this and moved on.

Twilight kissed Rainbow on the lips as she said. "And thank you for being my marefriend Rainbow, and also for the training you've been giving me." Yeah, Rainbow was also training Twilight to get stronger in her wings and body because now she got muscles showing from her legs. The muscles part was from her earth pony side. Twilight still couldn't believed that she gotten strong from these past months after becoming Rainbow's marefriend.

Rainbow kissed back and said. "You're welcome egghead. Now I think that's everything I taught you, I want you to spar with me to see if you improved alright and don't hold back, I want to see if you can beat me with what I taught you. After this sparring match, we can go and read what you got in that library home of yours."

Twilight wasn't a fighter, but with Rainbow's training, she think she can beat her. Twilight nodded.

Rainbow did her stance for training, she is a black belt in martial arts afterall. Twilight did the same for her own stance. They both bowed to each other before both of them started throwing hooves at each other.

Twilight's left front hoof was blocked by Rainbow and vice versa for Rainbow's hooves blocked by Twilight. They kept on dodging and blocking each other attacks before Twilight gets a clean punch to Rainbow's cheek.

Rainbow acknowledged Twilight's improvement in her training during this sparring match and let Twilight win. And even let Twilight get the upperhoof. Rainbow did bleed a little from getting a hoof to her cheek.

"Alright that's enough. I see you improved alot and I'm impressed with the results. Now lets go read." Rainbow said, but before they leave and go to the Golden Oaks Library to read, both of them felt something from the Everfree Forest. "You felt that Twilight?"

"I did, whatever that was, its coming from the Everfree Forest at the Castle of the Two Sisters, Celestia and Luna's old home. We have to be careful of what's and whose there. And I know you're itching for some action Rainbow and I'm itching for some as well. I got that from you Rainbow."

Rainbow blushed and nodded, she decided that going head first into battle wasn't the right thing to do as she did with that dragon when it was in that cave sleeping. Rainbow gotten more strategic in her planning from Twilight and learned of the art of meditation from her as well. Also Rainbow told Twilight the next time she goes to the human realm, she's going with her.

Now both Twilight and Rainbow flew towards the Castle of the Two Sisters, wanting to know on why they felt what's coming from that castle.

Little did both of them knew that what they find, will blow their minds.