• Published 19th Jun 2023
  • 457 Views, 5 Comments

Brony(s) In Equestria - MagicalPony2099



A random brony found himself in Equestria, but with a little twist.

  • ...
13
 5
 457

Prologue

Its a wonderful warm August day here in Las Vegas, NV. And on this day, this human, this 35 year old human male named Jake Hackerman, weird last name, his parents last name was the same, don't question it; well, Jake Hackerman was recording his latest video for his gaming series on YouTube. This gaming series was VR Chat for the bronies with his character someone made for him. And in this video he's recording was in the furries hub that are in the brony fandom and the furry fandom. He was also a expert hacker, he hacked banks to get alot of money. How much? Well over $1.8 Billion USD and not get caught by the FBI and Cyber forces. He uses VPNs to not get tracked. He used this money to make a gaming program that was for the brony community. Today is August 23, 2028.

Right now while he was recording in the game he was playing, something weird was happening inside the game.

"Okay, what the fuck am I seeing, you guys seeing this?!" He said into his mic. He heard others exclaiming they're seeing this as well.

"We're seeing this too Jake, it looks like some sort of portal that was not there before." His furry friend HyperWolf said. HyperWolf's character is an male anthro white wolf.

"Is this a portal to Equestria?!" His pegasister friend Lily Flower exclaimed. Lily Flower's character is a female gray coated earth pony that has a lily as a cutie mark.

The portal was giving off this feeling because his two friends including himself all have got those suits where you feel actual pain in VR Chat. The feeling their feeling is making them feel all warm like. Like feeling the warm sun on their skin.

Jake looked to his pegasister friend. "I have no idea Lily. I'm gonna end the recording now. Talking to YouTube now. Sorry guys I have to cut this video, I have no idea if I can keep recording when me and my friends go through the portal you're seeing. See ya guys later, bye Pones." Jake ended the recording he was doing. He looked to his two friends. "Well I just ended the video I was recording for my YouTube channel." He pointed at the portal with his finger. "Now what are we three gonna do?"

"Oh, oh, oh, I say we go through and see Equestria!" Lily said excitedly. She was jumping her character up and down.

"Uhhh???" Hyper said soo confused.

"I'll go through first, okay you two?" Jake said trying to see if he does go through the portal, he'll tell his friends its fine. "But right now I'll just pop my head through the portal." He said before moving his character towards the portal and moved his head through the portal.

It was at that moment that the portal was glowing brightly.

"JAKE!!!" Both of his friends exclaimed before all three of them being sucked right in. It was also at that moment that their real selves were being sucked into their computers before all three of them passed out.