• Published 26th Sep 2012
  • 1,251 Views, 11 Comments

My Little Trekkie - Joshweiser22



A crossover between Star Trek and My Little Pony!

  • ...
20
 11
 1,251

The Search For Sisko

Everyone arrived in Ponyville, right next to the Sugar Cube Corner. They looked far and wide while everypony would just stare at them. "I think I may be able to help with the staring." She coughed and began yelling in the traditional royal voice "Citizens of Ponyville, please do not feel afraid of these creatures! They are our friends!". With that, a loud "Ohhh…" throughout Ponyville could be heard and they were all able to pass through without hesitation. They couldn't find Sisko anywhere so they went looking for him in Canterlot. Once there, the crashed Enterprise was still sticking out of the castle. They looked through every nook and cranny but still made no luck. Picard's communicator started talking. It was Data "Sir, Admiral Janeway is hailing us again." "Put her through." Picard said and then Janeway could be heard.

"Captain Picard, we have pinpointed the exact location of Captain Sisko. He's in a forest, about a forest a mile north of your current location." informed Janeway. "On our way." Picard responded. "Did she say? But that's..." Fluttershy said, now shaking. "That's the EverFree forest..." Twilight said, finishing Fluttershy's sentence. "Full of monsters and scaries and ghosties!" Pinkie Pie added. "Well it appears we have to go there anyway." Picard pushed his communicator "Picard to Enterprise, 11 for site to site transport to...the EverFree forest I believe." Everyone turned into tiny particles and were reassembled right at the entrance of the EverFree forest.

Right at the entrance, a certain zebra named Zakura was waiting for them "If the definition of weak is the man you seek, then follow me beyond the tree; across the fields of a deadly cancer – that is where you will find your answer." "Don't worry, I'll protect everypony." Twilight lit up her horn and created a forcefield around everyone. Zakura led them to a field of purple and green polkadotted grass. Directly in the center was a man in a captain's Starfleet uniform lying on the ground. "Catch him if you can" Q's voice said out in the open when suddenly a flash of light appeared in Sisko's spot and then he disappeared.

Then, in another flash of light, Discord appeared "Well now. Q has told me everything Picard" He began maniacally laughing and snapped his fingers. Sisko appeared on the floor, now beginning to wake up. A strange looking portal had appeared as well. Discord continued "This portal leads back in time. I realize that only the Enterprise crew was involved with Q but unless we all go in, the portal wont work." "Oh well in that case!" Pinkie Pie said running off. Without Pinkie Pie, everyone was now worried but in the blink of an eye, Pinkie Pie was back. She brought back Gummy, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and even Spike! Suddenly, someone began to materialize. It was Janeway "The communicator was on the entire time and after hearing that 'all' have to be here. I figured that you would need me."

Q's voice was now able to be heard "Well it appears you have gathered everyone. Bravo Jean-Luc, Bravo! It's not gonna work you know." Q appeared with a bright light and the portal disappeared. "Is that...Q?" Sisko said, now fully conscious. "Oh, hello there Sisko!" Q responded .Discord looked fairly angry now "Q, I'm the one who causes chaos around here. Not you." He brought the portal back. "It's not going to work." Q made it disappear. They continuously went back and forth with the portal until it was literally half open. Neither Q nor Discord could do anything now. A bright light emerged from the half opened portal, but not the same light that Q or Discord could create. This one was different, almost like sunlight. Soon, the sunlight was bursting through everywhere and everyone fell unconscious.