• Published 26th Sep 2012
  • 1,251 Views, 11 Comments

My Little Trekkie - Joshweiser22



A crossover between Star Trek and My Little Pony!

  • ...
20
 11
 1,251

The Q Games

The away team and Data started heading for the bridge. Data looked to B-4 and then to Picard "I am assuming that B-4 has taken my place as Lieutenant-Commander as it would have been the smartest thing to do." "Yes, well, now that I know you're still alive, I have bigger plans for you." Picard responds. Data, of course, wished to know what Picard was talking about "Please elaborate." "It's a surprise." Picard responded. "Surprises. I've never quite understood them. It's supposed to give humans joy but I find it as a way to stall."

When they got to the bridge, Commander Madden stood up from the Captain's chair "Captain on the bridge." "At ease" Picard said "What's the current situation on the Enterprise?" Madden replied "Well, the moment you beamed back aboard the ship, we saw a bright white flash and soon afterwards, the Enterprise was up and running as if nothing had ever happened. Just like that." The bright light began sparking Picard's curiosity "This flash of light you saw. Do you believe this was the work of Q?" Madden, not knowing who Q was just looked at Picard "Q who?" "Never mind, if you say the ship is running then let's get it back up there." Picard said, walking to his chair "Engage."

The Enterprise-F began its engines and made its way back to space. That's when the turbulence started again. "Sir, it appears as though the turbulence has started again. It could knock out our engines once more and leave us stranded in a planet, perhaps less supportive of the human environment." B-4 explained. "I guess we have no choice but to go to red alert again." Picard sayd.

The Enterprise alarm went off but got cut short with a familiar voice "Oh Jean-Luc, so quick to panic?" Picard immediately recognized the voice "So I was correct. It is Q." Q responded "Did you miss me?" Q appeared in the front of the bridge with a flash of light. "I thought we were through with you" Picard said. "Remember Picard, the trial never ends." Q snapped his fingers and then disappeared.

B-4 turns around once more "Sir, the Enterprise, we are no longer passing through any turbulence. We are at the rendezvous point." Picard stared into the distance "On screen". Suddenly, the main screen turned on and the USS Titan was on it. "Hail the Titan".

Captain Riker appeared on main screen "Captain, long time no see." "It's good to see you again Captain. Before we get to Romulan matters, I should warn you that we just had a little encounter with Q and he could come back." Picard told him. Riker continued "Q again. What trouble did he cause this time?". Data steped in front of the screen "Nothing quite yet, if anything, he actually helped us by bringing us here."

Riker noticed Data speaking and knew it was Data, as B-4 was also on screen but he had not seen him sense he was destroyed, or so he thought, with the Scimitar "Data? Is that you?". Data was confused on this comment and looked down at himself to make sure it was him "Yes, I believe I am." Riker laughed and Picard explained to him how Data came back on the ship. "So Q is most likely still lurking out there, watching us..." Riker asked. "Yes but he isn't interfering for now so I suggest we get to business."

Picard turned to Madden "Commander Madden, I solute you on your way to becoming Captain Riker's first officer." Madden nodded and left for the transporter. Picard continued "And now, Data, please come forward for everyone to see you." Data stepped forward and Picard followed on his speech "Lieutenant-Commander Data, you are hereby promoted to the Starfleet rank of Commander. You're my new number one."

Data, not having been on the ship for 5 years was once again confused on why Picard would have chosen him "Thank you Captain, but, may I ask, why you have chosen me?" Picard responds "Data, you sacrificed your self to save me and humanity by destroying Shinzon's weapon. An act so selfless that even if you don't realize it, makes you more human than any of us. You clearly deserve this position." Data didn't quite understand how this made him human but decided to thank him anyway and allowed the pip to be placed on his new red uniform.

Now, onto negotiating with the Romulans. "Ah, ah, ah, not so fast Picard. Now that that's done, I need to show you these." Q's voice said and suddenly, the screen showing Riker on the USS Titan disappeared and instead changed to a video with ponies. "Q, what the hell is that?" Picard shouted. "What do they look like? They're ponies! And soon you're going to meet them..." Q's voice trailed off as the Enterprise crew stared at each other.