• Published 26th Sep 2012
  • 1,250 Views, 11 Comments

My Little Trekkie - Joshweiser22



A crossover between Star Trek and My Little Pony!

  • ...
20
 11
 1,250

Discord's Re-Awakening

"Stop acting all loco on me!" It was the voice of Sweetie Belle. "I'm not loco and stop speaking languages I don't understand!" Scootaloo replied. "Scootaloo's not loco, she's chicken!" Apple Bloom reminded them. The cutie mark crusaders began fighting until a smoke cloud appeared around them.

Twilight ran up to them "My little ponies, you shouldn't be fighting. You should never fight but now is really not a good time for fighting..." Twilight looked around nervously as the cutie mark crusaders continued fighting. They rolled over to the Discord statue and bumped into it leaving them flat on the floor, dizzy.

Princess Celestia turned to the Discord statue. There was now a crack in it...with a light bursting out of it "Oh no, I believe it's too late. We may be needing the elements of harmony once more. Stay here and fend him off, I will get the elements." Princess Celestia flew off into the sky, back to Canterlot.

The crack got bigger and bigger and now, even the cutie mark crusaders had stopped fighting just to watch what would happen next. As the statue was almost fully open, Discord's cackle could be heard until finally, Discord escaped free "Oh you ponies never learn, do you? You can't keep me away forever, you know." Twilight looked hard at him "If we had the elements of harmony right now, we would put you in your place for all your chaos that still remains here."

Discord looked confused "Chaos? You mean the fog and the short little earthquake? Preposterous. That wasn't me, I was imprisoned in stone, remember? Plus even if I was able to continue the chaos in Ponyville, it would have been much, much worse than just a little earthquake and fog." Fluttershy was looking angry now "Stop lying you big dumb meanie!" "As evil as he is, I think he's actually telling the truth." Twilight said and Discord responded "Now Twilight, I'm not evil...chaotic, perhaps? Ha, ha, ha" He continued cackling to himself.

Twilight just didn't know what was going on. If she didn't know what was causing the chaos, Princess Celestia didn't know what was causing the chaos, and even Discord, practically ruler of chaos, didn't know what was going on, then what in the name of Celestia was going on!