• Published 26th Sep 2012
  • 1,251 Views, 11 Comments

My Little Trekkie - Joshweiser22



A crossover between Star Trek and My Little Pony!

  • ...
20
 11
 1,251

The Time Flow Alteration

Pinkie Pie went to everypony and got everypony to come to her amazing party. Once at her party, there was a strange fog coming in and soon, Princess Celestia was coming down from the sky. She turned to Twilight "Twilight, my faithful student. I have some distressing news. Apparently, although you defeated Discord by wielding the Elements of Harmony once more, residue of his chaos still terrorizes Equestria and any slight discord can wake Discord up again." The mane six looked at each other "The Cutie Mark Crusaders!"

As they went to the schoolhouse, they found out that the Cutie Mark Crusaders didn't come to school that day. The ponies continued looking for the Cutie Mark Crusaders and finally found them…right next to the statue of Discord! Not only that but they were arguing, a lot."Stop acting all loco on me!" It was the voice of Sweetie Belle. "I'm not loco and stop speaking languages I don't understand!" Scootaloo replied. "Scootaloo's not loco, she's chicken!" Apple Bloom reminded them. The cutie mark crusaders began fighting until a smoke cloud appeared around them.

Twilight ran up to them "My little ponies, you shouldn't be fighting. You should never fight but now is really not a good time for fighting..." Twilight looked around nervously as the cutie mark crusaders continued fighting. They rolled over to the Discord statue and bumped into it leaving them flat on the floor, dizzy.

Princess Celestia turned to the Discord statue. There was now a crack in it...with a light bursting out of it "Oh no, I believe it's too late. We may be needing the elements of harmony once more. Stay here and fend him off, I will get the elements." Princess Celestia flew off into the sky, back to Canterlot.

The crack got bigger and bigger and now, even the cutie mark crusaders had stopped fighting just to watch what would happen next. As the statue was almost fully open, Discord's cackle could be heard until finally, Discord escaped free "Oh you ponies never learn, do you? You can't keep me away forever, you know." Twilight looked hard at him "If we had the elements of harmony right now, we would put you in your place for all your chaos that still remains here." "Even with the elements of harmony, you can never defeat me!" replied Discord.

On the Enterprise-F...

The away team and Data started heading for the bridge. Data looked to B-4 and then to Picard "I am assuming that B-4 has taken my place as Lieutenant-Commander as it would have been the smartest thing to do." "Yes, well, now that I know you're still alive, I have bigger plans for you." Picard responds. Data, of course, wished to know what Picard was talking about "Please elaborate." "It's a surprise." Picard responded. "Surprises. I've never quite understood them. It's supposed to give humans joy but I find it as a way to stall."

When they got to the bridge, Commander Madden stood up from the Captain's chair "Captain on the bridge." "At ease" Picard said "What's the current situation on the Enterprise?" Madden replied "Well, the moment you beamed back aboard the ship, we saw a bright white flash and soon afterward, the Enterprise was up and running as if nothing had ever happened. Just like that." The bright light began sparking Picard's curiosity "This flash of light you saw. Do you believe this was the work of Q?" Madden, not knowing who Q was just looked at Picard "Q who?" "Never mind, if you say the ship is running then let's get it back up there." Picard said, walking to his chair "Engage."

The Enterprise-F began its engines and made its way back to space. That's when the turbulence started again. "Sir, it appears as though the turbulence has started again. It could knock out our engines once more and leave us stranded in a planet, perhaps less supportive of the human environment." B-4 explained. "I guess we have no choice but to go to red alert again." Picard said.

The Enterprise alarm went off but got cut short with a familiar voice "Oh Jean-Luc, so quick to panic?" Picard immediately recognized the voice "So I was correct. It is Q." Q responded "Did you miss me?" Q appeared in the front of the bridge with a flash of light. "I thought we were through with you" Picard said. "Remember Picard, the trial never ends." Q snapped his fingers and then disappeared.

B-4 turns around once more "Sir, the Enterprise is no longer passing through any turbulence. We are at the rendezvous point." Picard stared into the distance "On screen". Suddenly, the main screen turned on and the USS Titan was on it. "Hail the Titan".

Captain Riker appeared on main screen "Captain, long time no see." "It's good to see you again Captain. Before we get to Romulan matters, I should warn you that we just had a little encounter with Q and he could come back." Picard told him. Riker continued "Q again. What trouble did he cause this time?". Data stepped in front of the screen "Nothing quite yet, if anything, he actually helped us by bringing us here."

Riker noticed Data speaking and knew it was Data, as B-4 was also on screen but he had not seen him sense he was destroyed, or so he thought, with the Scimitar "Data? Is that you?". Data was confused on this comment and looked down at himself to make sure it was him "Yes, I believe I am." Riker laughed and Picard explained to him how Data came back on the ship. "So Q is most likely still lurking out there, watching us..." Riker asked. "Yes but he isn't interfering for now so I suggest we get to business."

Picard turned to Madden "Commander Madden, I solute you on your way to becoming Captain Riker's first officer." Madden nodded and left for the transporter. Picard continued "And now, Data, please come forward for everyone to see you." Data stepped forward and Picard followed on his speech "Lieutenant-Commander Data, you are hereby promoted to the Starfleet rank of Commander. You're my new number one." Data, now, by this point was questioning his position but after Picard's explanation, everything turned out well.

In Equestria...

Princess Celestia started slowly descending. She had the elements of harmony with her. "Here you are girls, take them and seal Discord away for good." she said, hoofing them the elements. "Oh foolish Celestia, all that time being sealed away, I learned how to make sure the elements of harmony can't hurt me anymore." Discord snapped his fingers and a shield appeared around him "Go ahead, elements of harmony holders, use them.". The ponies got together and began to use them. Their eyes turned white and they started floating. Their powers floated towards Discord but nothing would happen. As soon as their powers reached Discord, they would dissipate. It was no use, they couldn't win.

Meanwhile, Q was overlooking everything but a higher elevation than the multiverse itself. He watched as his past self was toying with the Enterprise and remembered how it would soon be Equestria. Perhaps he had learned enough for now and he could, maybe, help them out. Q snapped his fingers and the elements of harmony began lighting up in an even bigger flash of a bright white light. All their powers were bright white and they were able to penetrate Discord's shields. Maybe now, with the help of Q, Discord could actually be sealed away forever.

On the Enterprise-F

"Well, I suggest we head down to Romulus now." Picard said to Riker. Picard, Riker, Data, and Madden all transported down to the surface. They met with a Romulan ambassador and everything didn't seem to be going well. Neither side could just agree on a compromise. There was nothing they could do, there just wouldn't be any peace between the Romulans and the Federation.

Q knew that Starfleet had been through enough. Meeting a new species, fighting magic, time traveling, and then forgetting any of it happened. He had to help. He snapped his fingers and the Romulan and ambassador sparked an idea "I think I know something that might work." the ambassador said.

In Equestria...

"What's this! How are your powers penetrating my shields!" Discord screamed and asked in confusion. Suddenly, Q's voice was now able to be heard, but only by Discord, not the others "Discord, it appears as though your trial has ended." Discord began getting sealed up in statue form again, yelling in terror. Then, Discord was frozen once more and the mane six turned back to normal. "You did a wonderful job girls! The fog has gone away and the ground doesn't seem to be shaking anymore. Congratulations. You did it." Princess Celestia told them.

On Romulus...

Picard was signing a paper that seemed to be a peace treaty. Next up was Riker, and then both Data and Madden. When they were done, they all shook hands with the Romulans and transported back to the ship. Their journey was a success and now both the Romulans and the Federation were at peace. Unless breaking the treaty were involved, there would be no more fighting between the two sides.

Q, still in the Q Continuum was watching them both very carefully. The Starfleet crews transported back to their respective ships and after saying their farewells to each other, continued exploring. Princess Celestia and the mane six were giving a stern talking to to the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Picard headed out into the vastness of space and continued exploring. Twilight headed back to Pinkie's party where they continued raising the roof. Then, in unison, although both in different worlds, Picard and Twilight stated in the open "I wonder what adventure awaits us next."