• Published 26th Sep 2012
  • 1,250 Views, 11 Comments

My Little Trekkie - Joshweiser22



A crossover between Star Trek and My Little Pony!

  • ...
20
 11
 1,250

First Contact

"I can tell this is going to be fun. Let's see how you work through this Picard…" Q thought to himself and then snapped his fingers. He was now in the EverFree forest.

The ponies ran to the top floor of the castle, hoping it wouldn't crumble, while Pinkie Pie went back home to drop off Gummy. Pinkie was back in an instant, and when they all got to the top, they could easily see the Enterprise that had clearly broken through the walls. They stood on top of the ship but couldn't find a way to get in.

Everyone on the Enterprise was now unconscious…that is, except for the two androids that were on board. Data and B-4 immediately got up and looked at the main screen. What they saw didn't make any sense. They saw cartoons! Of ponies! And it was real life – not shows. Q's laughter was then able to be heard.

"What was that!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed while Fluttershy meanwhile curled up in a ball and rocked back and forth whimpering. "Discord, stop scaring everypony." scolded Twilight. "That laugh wasn't mine, o great element of magic holder." Discord said sarcastically. "It's true I've been right next to Discord the entire time and he never laughed or chuckled at all." said Princess Celestia. "Well that chuckle sure sounded a lot like Discord…" responded Twilight. The room flashed a bright while light and the laughing soon disappeared.

After the light, the Enterprise crew began waking up. Most of the bridge officers were now in sickbay, as Data and B-4 had brought them there. Picard was first to wake up "Data, report." Data responded "It appears as though Q was telling the truth. We appear to be in some sort of world of…ponies."

"I found an entrance!" said Rainbow Dash, hovering above the Enterprise. "Let's go in, everypony!" said Pinkie Pie, bouncing along to where Rainbow Dash now was. Everypony followed. When they got to the entrance, they noticed that there was some sort of glass-looking wall blocking it. Rainbow Dash got a mischieful grin on her face "Everypony stand back."

She flew straight upward, higher and higher - higher than she ever had before until she finally hit something. It was the atmosphere. She then turned around and noticed everything was so small that she couldn't see anything…except for the Enterprise that is, given its size. She flew straight down now and almost half way down to the Enterprise, she hit the sonic rainboom but she kept going. Even after the sonic rainboom, she kept going and going – faster and faster. She was going so fast it hurt. She could actually see the rays of light from the sun. She was approaching the speed of light. In a few seconds, she would be ripped apart and turned into pure energy.

All of a sudden, the ponies on the ground felt a great wind and the glass-looking wall shattered. "What in Equestria was that!" asked Rarity. "I don't know but I suggest we get on board now. "Twilight said, pushing Fluttershy "Come on Fluttershy!" They all made it to the entrance. "Oh Ms. Loyalty, you around here anywhere?" asked Discord. Rainbow Dash got up, holding her head, groaning "Ohhh, that's not a pleasing voice to wake up to." "Hey, I have feelings too you know." Discord responded sarcastically. All the ponies were now on the bridge of the Enterprise through the ponies, of course, didn't know that.

By now, most of the Enterprise crew had woken up. "I suggest we make our way back to the bridge, we are in direct violation of the prime directive. The ponies have seen the ship." Data said. "Well, better make the best of it then." Picard responded, getting up and heading to the bridge. The rest of the bridge crew followed after.

The ponies, being on the bridge were looking around everywhere. Pinkie Pie was moving around the bridge so fast it seemed as if she was everywhere at once! Suddenly, all the ponies stopped moving around – they had heard the turbo lift doors open.

They were now both face to face. "What are they?" asked Rarity. "I think I've read about these creatures in some of my books. I believe they're called humans. Well, some of them anyway, some I'm not sure." replied Twilight. "What's that hideous one!" Rarity asked pointing to Worf. "Why did it have to be ponies…?" Worf asked looking frustrated. Most were just staring at each other, both sides in disbelief.

There was another bright white flash of light and Q was now standing between them both "Why so quiet Jean-Luc? Aren't the Enterprise and its crew made for exploring?". "Not when it breaks the prime directive!" Picard yelled. "Someone's not having a good day." said both Q and Discord simultaneously. Q looked at Discord "You are an interesting fellow. What do you like doing most?" "Cause chaos – Lots and lots of chaos." Discord responded. "Discord, I think this is going to be the beginning of something wonderful." Q snapped his fingers and with another flash of a bright white light, Q and Discord disappeared.

Princess Celestia walked up to Picard "Are you the leader of this ship?" "Y-yes. I am Captain Jean-Luc Picard and this is my crew." Picard responded. "Wow Princess! How did you know!" Twilight asked in amazement. "Well, I see there are four pips on his uniform, which is more than any of the others." Princess Celestia responded. The computer beeped and B-4 went over to his station "Sir, there's a message for us from the alpha quadrent. It's Admiral Janeway." "On screen." said Picard while the ponies just looked around.

Kathryn Janeway appeared on the main screen "Captain, it's good to see you again." "The pleasure's all mine." replied Picard. Janeway continued "I'm sure you're familiar with Captain Benjamin Sisko. He has been released by the prophets and we have been able to track down where he is at. We found that it's in the same location as in your warp signature and we also know that you are currently not in the alpha quadrent. This means, wherever you are, you must find him and bring him back home. Meanwhile, we're doing everything we can to get you back." The screen turned back to normal.

Picard looked to Princess Celestia "I believe you are the leader of the…ponies?" She responded "Yes, I am Princess Celestia." Worf looked even more frustrated now "Princess…" He facepalmed. Picard continued "Away time to the transporter room. Princess…and others, follow me. We're going to need as much help as we can getting around this place. What is this place called anyway?" Pinkie Pie popped out of nowhere to respond "Your in Canterlot, Equestria silly!" Picard stared at Pinkie Pie "Right…" They away team and the ponies went to the transporter room. "Let's go to Ponyville, Equestria!" Pinkie Pie shouted and then got transported out of the ship to Ponyville to begin the search for Sisko.