• Published 1st Apr 2023
  • 266 Views, 8 Comments

How Bow met Windy - Applefai



The love story of Bow Hothoof and Windy Whistles.

  • ...
 8
 266

A Passionate Night

Months passed since Bow enrolled, he has since joined the buckball team and even joined a few clubs. He and Windy have started dating, practically becoming the talk of the campus with how well they are together. Bow took her out on their third date almost immediately after the first game of the season. He took her to see a reshowing of "It's A Wonderful Life" and then took her to a nice local restaurant a few miles away from the college that specializes in Saddle Arabian cuisine.

As the two sat and enjoyed their meal, they started talking about their ambitions.

"So Bow, what do you plan on doing after you graduate?" Windy asked as she ate.

"I plan on trying out for the Wonderbolts, I've been taking classes on aerodynamics and glide theory so that hopefully I can show them my skills as a flyer," Bow replied.

"That sounds nice, though I heard that Captain Storm is really strict when it comes to professionalism," Windy said as she looked down.

"Do you have a backup plan if that doesn't work out?" She asked hesitantly.

Bow smiled cockily, "Pffft, what would I need a backup plan for, I mean look at me, I'm handsome, I'm the MVP on the buck all team, and I'm just that awesome," Bow said flexing his muscles, causing Windy to blush.

"Are you serious?" Windy asked, shocked to hear Bow talk like this.

Bow let out an amused chuckle, "No, I'm not serious. I do have a backup plan and it's to play buck all professionally," he said as he looked down. "I know I might not be a Wonderbolt and my interest may change on that, I mainly just like the shows they do," Bow continued as they ate.

"The movie was good, I remember when my mother showed me it," Windy said, changing the topic.

"Yeah it was, I remember my mom showing it to me as well," Bow replied, smiling as he ate.

"Yeah, though I'll have to admit, I didn't know you were that soft," Windy said teasingly as Bow blushed.

Bow chuckled nervously as he took a drink."Yeah, I always cry at the end of that movie, it's just so sweet," he replied as Windy nodded.

"It is indeed, and it pretty much confirmed my feelings for you," she said, as she took a drink herself.

After dinner, Bow and Windy went back to campus, Bow walked Windy to her dorm where they shared another passionate kiss. "I had fun tonight, Bow," Windy said as she broke the kiss. She looked down, blushing as she opened the door.

"My roommate actually went home to visit her family for the week, why don't you come inside?" Windy asked as she looked at Bow with star-filled eyes.

Blushing bright red, Bow rubbed the back of his neck as he stared back into his girlfriend's eyes. They have been going out for a while now and tonight was their third date, most couples would have already done the deed at this point, Bow wanted to, but he wanted to wait until Windy was ready as well.

"I guess I can come in for a while," Bow said as he walked in with Windy.

When they arrived in Windy's dorm, Bow was surprised at the number of music posters adorning the walls. "Wow, your roommate must be quite the music fan," Bow remarked, trying to start a conversation.

"Actually they're all mine," Windy replied as she put her bag on the dresser.

"Now, I'm sure you're wondering why I invited you in," Windy asked Bow as she sat on her bed, patting the top and inviting Bow to come sit with her.

Bow sat down beside her as she spoke. "We've been going out for a while, I think it's finally time we….you know," Windy started, blushing at the thought of what she was about to say. Windy took a breath as she spoke again, "I want my first time to be with you," she said, as she placed a hand on Bow's leg.

Bow blushed as she spoke, knowing full well what she meant.

Gulping and sweating from nervousness, Bow licked his lips and spoke. "I agree and I want the same, but are you sure, I don't want you to feel obligated," Bow said as Windy smiled and stood up.

"I'm sure," she said as she started stripping, slowly removing her clothes. Her breasts perked out as she took off her shirt, her bra a fine black holding her breast back a bit.

Bow blushed as a tent immediately pitched in his pants, prompting him to get up and do the same. Before removing anything else, he took off his tie and placed it on Windy's doorknob.

"Hmmm, pretty smart for someone about to lose their virginity, are you sure you haven't done this before?" Windy asked teasingly, making Bow blush.

Letting out a nervous chuckle, Bow began to unbutton his shirt. "I'm sure, but my roommate Lighting has had a few mares in our room, leaving me locked out," Bow replied as he tossed his shirt aside and started taking off his shoes and pants.

Soon both of them stood in front of each other completely nude, Bow's muscular body had Windy getting excited, her womanhood quivered as she stared at him.

Bow himself got excited to witness Windy's naked body, her breasts perky and firm.

"Well, are you ready?" Windy asked as she sat on the bed and spread her legs.

Bow, wasting no time joined her in the bed, kissing her lips and he inserted his erect cock into her womanhood.

Windy moaned as his shaft slid inside her, her pussy getting wetter as he began to thrust. "Oh, Bow. Take me now," Windy called out as Bow started to pick up the speed.

Bow thrusted and panted, sweat formed on his brow as he pounded into Windy. "Oh, Windy. You feel so good," Bow said as he pulled in and out, causing himself to reach climax.

With one more thrust Bow climaxed, shooting his seed into Windy as her cervix tightened around his cock and he let out a triumphant sigh.

Bow breaths heavily as he pulls out, his cock dripping with a mixture of his seed and Windy's juices. Taking a towel that was close to the bed, Windy and Bow both wiped off the excess juices and laid down together.

Windy smiled as she laid next to Bow, his strong arm wrapped around her made her feel safe.

As they basked in the afterglow of their lovemaking, sleep overtook them and they fell fast asleep, smiles on each of their faces.