• Published 24th Mar 2023
  • 215 Views, 7 Comments

1000 Year Exile - CrimsonBrony4812



An alicorn is exiled from Equestria

  • ...
 7
 215

Finding a place to stay

After leaving Unicornia, Drake walked for days, looking for a place to help. Drake met several ponies, but never did more than a basic conversation. After about three weeks, Drake came across a town on a bay. The town stretched across the bay, with about twenty buildings. On a cliff just outside the small town was a primitive light house with a giant fire lighting up the bay. It was late at night when Drake arrived, so he set up a small tent outside and stayed the night in his tent. When day came, Drake went to the town and started to explore it, and found it to only have earth ponies living there. Drake was a little surprised to see a lack of hospitality that most ponies show. After going around town and asking some questions, Drake found out that the town had a history of being attacked by strange magical ponies with horns. Drake then did his best to convince the ponies that he wasn't a danger to them, and even showed them that he had no magic. As time went on the ponies' suspicions of Drake disappeared and accepted him as part of the town. Drake built a small house just outside the town, where he could have some privacy, but also be within helping distance of the town. After a few months, Drake amazed the town ponies of knowledge of faraway kingdoms and lands. This led to the ponies developing trade with some kingdoms within a year, including Unicornia. When the ponies went to trade with Unicornia, Drake went with them to see how the kingdom had been doing. When they arrived at Unicornia, Drake was pleased to see the snowglobe castle still up. While trading, Drake talked to some ambassadors to hear some news about Equestria. Drake was shocked to hear that Luna turned into Nightmare Moon and got banished to the moon.

"That means Celestia must have used the potion on Luna," Drake thought to himself, "Luna has never been power driven. I must find out when I return. If Celestia banished Luna for a thousand years, Celestia must have exiled me for a thousand as well." After trading with Unicornia and heading back to the town, Drake was in thought most of the journey back. The other ponies asked Drake why he was silent, but he just dismissed the questions. The ponies figured he didn't want to talk about it and moved on from the question. When they got back, Drake immediately went to his house and didn't leave for days. Several ponies tried to get a response, but to no avail. Eventually did come out and acted like nothing ever happened, which confused the town ponies. When asked about locking himself up, Drake would respond with, "I was busy coming up with a plan for something." When asked about the plan, Drake didn't have an answer. Close to a month later, Drake left the town to explore some of the surrounding forests for some supplies. While Drake was gone, some unicorns came into the town and ransacked the place, and took several ponies. When Drake returned, he found the town panicking. When he questioned some of the ponies, he found out what the unicorns did. When Drake found out which direction the unicorns were headed, he quickly set out. After two days, Drake caught up to the unicorns. When the unicorns saw Drake, they started to laugh. They saw a powerless Alicorn, who was determined to stop them. One got close and decided to mock Drake, before Drake brutally kicked the unicorn against a stone wall. The unicorn went limp and fell unconscious. The unicorns stopped laughing and some checked on the unconscious unicorn. The remaining unicorns then started to blast Drake. Drake dodged the first round and forced a unicorn through a tree. Though Drake had no magic, he still had powerful limbs. The other unicorns started to intensify their blasts. This round hit Drake, who got knocked down. One of the kidnapped ponies yelled out, hearing the yellow, one of the unicorns blasted the pony down. The next moment the unicorn was knocked down. The other unicorns watched in fear as Drake started to beat the unicorn bloody. When Drake was done his face and chest had splatters of blood. The unicorns grabbed their three unconscious friends and started to run away. When Drake turned to the kidnapped ponies, most of them had fear in their eyes. Drake suddenly became self-conscious of what he just did. He released the ponies, but didn't follow them back to town. The ponies didn't see Drake for a couple of weeks afterwards. They soon started to wonder if Drake had left them. After a month of Drake's absence, Drake finally showed back up. They noticed he returned with a bad limp in his front left leg and plenty of wounds. He was on the brink of collapsing when he returned. A doctor was quickly sent over to help Drake. The next few days, Drake rested in his house recovering from his injuries. When asked about his disappearance, Drake said he had been battling monsters and rouge ponies who threatened the town. He said he did it far away so he wouldn't frighten anyone who saw him dispatch the threats. Most threats often were beaten badly with huge wounds and stabbed several times by Drake's horn. Most ponies started to get nauseous when Drake talked about the battle, so Drake didn't share anymore. As the years went on Drake helped keep peace to the town, defending it, helping keep history records, and occasionally visiting Unicornia to get news about Equestria. The cycle repeated itself for centuries and Drake lost count of the years he had been there. While there Drake taught most of the ponies how to defend themselves if a threat came if Drake was gone. Also, every night Drake would stare for hours at the moon, wondering when Luna would be released. As the thousand years came to a close, Drake started to hear news of Celestia's new star student and her dragon assistant. Drake was surprised by this news.

"Celestia has never had her own personal protege," Drake thought, "This must be a very special pony." One night Drake noticed that Luna's image on the moon was gone. Figuring Luna's ban was over, along with his own. Drake started his farewell to the town's inhabitants. Drake took the longest with the historian, who's family line Drake had spent the most time with, the Starscouts. Drake promised to the historian that one of his offspring would one day do magical things beyond thought. As Drake left the town, he promised he would return one day, when it needed him the most. Most ponies were saddened by Drake's farewell, but knew he didn't belong. They wished him good luck as he moved on, walking back to the place he once called home.

"You better watch out Celestia," Drake thought. I'm coming back home." As the new day dawned, Drake was back on the road, heading back to get back to his rightful place.