• Published 5th Oct 2012
  • 2,317 Views, 77 Comments

Doorway side stories - Java Joe



Side stories to Doorway to Another Place and Eris' Game.

  • ...
8
 77
 2,317

You Want Me to What?

Author's note: I've mentioned Rarity's and Spike's filly Precious Gem in "Eris' Game" and how Rick was actually her sire. This was originally a throwaway concept and was added for no other reason than to show that as a stallion, Rick had gotten two mares pregnant but as a human he hadn't. This got me to thinking about that and what going to stud might actually mean to Equestrians and how they handled such a event.

At some point the story got away from me and grew a lot more than it should have. I will add that there's some mild clop in here, I went more for innuendo and there's nothing actually graphic but some bits might not be considered PG-13. Your mileage may vary.


"Richard, I'm ready!" Rarity called from the basement.

"I'll be right there, " Rick called down the stairs.

Even though he no longer did any massages in Equestria, Rarity insisted that she come over once to Earth a week to get hers. He had shown Spike the basics and from what he understood the young dragon was actually pretty good at it but according to Rarity he just didn't have the right feel for it. So, for the past few years, she showed up every Wednesday afternoon for a massage in return for some gems and bits.

He found Rarity in the guest room already set up on the massage table and waiting. "Afternoon Rarity, how we feeling today?" Rick said while getting everything set up.

"Just dreadful darling. I've got a request for a dozen new dresses next week and the customer keeps changing her mind at the last minute. I couldn't stand it anymore and needed some me time."

"That's too bad, " Rick said half listening to what she said. No matter how well her life was going, she always went on as if something catastrophic was just around the corner. He turned on the music, some new agey CD he had picked up that she liked and always helped to get her relaxed. Squirting some warm oil onto his hands he started to work on Rarity's muscles.

She bit her lip in an attempt not to shout out in pleasure the moment he touched her. Yes, his fingers were magic and worked wonders on her tense muscles but also it was he that made her feel this way. Ever since he had shown up in Equestria she had felt attracted to this tall, dark and handsome stranger. It was a shame that Twilight Sparkle had claimed him first, oh the things she would have shown him would have been divine but as the good friend she was she never laid a hoof on another mare's stallion.

Then when she found out he gave Twilight a massage, well that was just the icing on the cake. She had to get one and see how good this man actually was. She expected him to be okay, those fingers of his were more flexible and dexterous than hooves, but she never expected it to be so orgasmic. Just the touch of his fingers was enough to light a fire in her, but the way he used them was almost better than sex.

Rick glanced down at the fashionista he was currently massaging and as usual he felt a combination of desire and disgust. The desire was because she was a beautiful woman obviously enjoying what he did, any idiot could have seen that and disgust with himself because he was effectively the one doing it to her. He was a happily married man with a wonderful wife and baby girl. Okay, he and Twilight didn't get intimate as often as they did before Twyla was born but that didn't mean that he was left high and dry. No, they still managed to mess up the sheets a couple times a week.

He slowly worked his way down her back, every so often doing something that elicited a slight moan from Rarity but he chose to ignore it. Just focus on the job at hand, don't think of her as a woman, just think of her as a customer and a good friend.

Grateful for the small towel that barely covered her deliciously curved rump, he slowly massaged her legs, noting that when she spread them slightly he could see her sex and how it was positively leaking. Tearing his gaze away, he stammered for a moment and asked, "so how are you and Spike getting along?"

"Wonderfully darling, just wonderfully. He's just a gentledragon, does everything he can for me however there's just something he can't do and it's honestly causing a bit of a rift between us."

"What's that?" Rick asked with genuine concern.

"Well, we've been talking recently of starting a family. Everypony seems to have one now. You and Twlight, Fluttershy and Big Macintosh, Applejack and Rainbow Dash, even Pinkie Pie has talked of it although she's still unsure which stallion she wants."

"So, what's the problem? Can't you and Spike figure out some way? Get bonded or use some kind of magic for this?"

"No Richard, we've checked and we've tried so many different ways. We've even..., " she cleared her throat, "come here many times to see if it would work but so far nothing."

"You mean to tell me you've been crossing over the portal to here to have sex and then going back?"

"Yes Richard, I'm so dreadfully embarrassed but we couldn't think of another way. And so we've decided that we need to consider... alternatives."

"Okay, like what?" he had finished the other leg and was in the process of cleaning off his hands of the oil when what came out of her mouth surprised him.

"We want you to sire my foal."

He turned around, she was propped up on the massage table completely nude and unashamed. He stared dumbly at her body and had to admit she was a fine looking woman, without wanting to he felt himself starting to get hard. Holding the towel casually in front of his crotch he managed to find his voice and ask her, "I'm sorry what?"

"We want you to sire my foal. Richard, I don't know if you understand how Equestrian society works but when a stallion is unable to sire a foal the parents can ask a suitable surrogate to impregnate the mare. It's usually a close friend, or a male relative of the stallion. We've said you were the best choice. I ask that you talk about this to Twilight Sparkle and see what she thinks. If she agrees, we'll discuss the details at a later time."

"Okay, sure, I'll let her know, " Rick said a little shell shocked a this revelation.

Rarity came over to him, still naked, gave him a big hug thank you and a chaste kiss on the cheek. "I've left your payment on the dresser, now if you'll excuse me I need to see a young dragon to help me clean up this mess you've caused. Taa!" Rarity said as she walked naked out of the room, Rick's eyes following her butt wiggle as she walked down the hall to where the portal room lay.

He walked upstairs in a bit of a daze and found Twilight watching TV in the den. He walked over to the bar, poured himself a shot of Irish whiskey then followed it down with another shot.

"Babe, we need to talk."

Looking a little concerned, Twilight turned off the TV and invited him to sit next to her.

"Okay, two things. I need to ask you something about Equestrian society and depending on your answer need to ask you something else."

"I'll do my best."

"Right. Uhmmmm, if a stallion can't get a mare pregnant for whatever reason. Is it normal or accepted that they ask another stallion to do it?"

"Yes, that's perfectly acceptable that he be used to stud."

"Okay. Then what would you say if Rarity and Spike wanted me to... well... sire their foal?"

Twilight looked at him with a serious expression and asked, "did Rarity just ask you to stud for her?"

"Uhm, yeah."

"And what did you say?"

"I said I'd talk it over with you first. I don't know how things work there and I don't know if this is something that happens or if it's something else."

"And how do you feel about this?"

"I don't know. I've never even considered anything like this before. I mean is this normal? Would she be offended if I said no? Would you be okay if I said yes? Would I be the father and responsible for the foal? There's just too much I don't know."

Twilight chuckled slightly, a trait she picked up from him, and said, "that's a lot of questions but you don't have to worry about it. Yes, it is considered normal and I don't mind her asking you this. If anything I'm happy that it's my stallion she wants to stud for her and sire her foal. That usually means that they consider you the best choice and considering that the only other real choice in our extended family would probably be Big Macintosh then it's high praise indeed. That pony has gotten a fair number of mares pregnant."

"So you'd be okay with this?"

"Rick, I wouldn't tell you otherwise."

"So, should I be the one to speak to Rarity or should you?" Rick asked.

"It's best if we both do it. It's expected that we're both there to give our blessing."

"Okay, when do you want to go?"

"We can do this tomorrow, no reason to rush into things and make it appear like you're too eager to do it."

"Yeah, I suppose you're right."

The next day found them in Equestria and visiting the Carousel Boutique. They had left Twyla with Pinkie Pie as they felt this wasn't a meeting that toddlers ought to be a part of.

"We're here to discuss the timing and the expectations for my stallion's services, " Twilight said to Rarity.

"Uhmmm, excuse me? The stallion has a name and he's sitting right here next to you, " Rick said to Twilight.

"Yes I know, but this is mare business and this is how it goes. I read it in a book." Turning back to Rarity she looked at her and waited for her response.

"Well, I shall be coming into season in 5 weeks’ time. Typically it's 3 days and I shall require his services for all three days. He will be expected to sleep here and provide his services in the morning, in the evening and should the need arise in the afternoon as well."

"And during this time, will Spike be sleeping here?"

"We haven't discussed that yet, but he's welcome to stay here or if he feels like it he can stay at the library or even at your house."

"Spike, we could have a sleepover just like old times!" Twilight said happily to Spike.

"Yeah, I guess we could do that, " Spike said a little uncertainly.

"Think about it Spike. Root beer and Halo. Also, you'd get to spend some time with Twilight and Twyla, " Rick added.

"Sorry Rick, don't you feel a little weird about all this?"

"Honestly yes. But I'm looking at this as simply a biological function and almost like a job. Look bro, while I love Rarity as one of my closest and dearest friends in Equestria I'm not in love with Rarity and as far as I know she's not in love with me, " he looked at the alabaster fashionista and she nodded gracefully if such a thing was actually possible. He turned back to Spike and said, "we're doing this so you two can have a foal of your own."

"Spike darling, if this bothers you then perhaps it's just not the right time for us to do this...excuse me one moment, " Rarity's voice cracked slightly at the end and she ran out of the room sobbing slightly.

"I'd better go talk to her, " Twilight said.

"Dude. Harsh, " Rick said to Spike once Twilight was out of earshot.

"How am I supposed to feel about this? You and Rarity just rutting for 3 days? How would you feel if you needed some other stallion to father Twyla because you were still human?"

"Well, Twyla wasn't exactly planned so it's not like we decided one day to have a child. It just kinda happened. But back on the anniversary of my arriving here in Equestria, I wanted to propose to Twilight and actually marry her even though at that point she was a pony and I was human. In the back of my mind I knew that one day she'd want to have a foal and we'd pretty much be in the same situation. Honestly, the idea of some other stallion putting his hooves on Twilight is not something that sat well with me. But realistically speaking if one partner wants a foal and the other one doesn't or is unwilling to help the other one, often times that can lead to strife, resentment and an eventual breakup. Bro, Rarity loves you. I can see it in her eyes the way she looks at you. She doesn't love me, I'm just a... means to an end."

"You're wrong you know. Rarity cares for you a lot more than you think, " he sighed deeply and closed his eyes for a moment before opening them and continuing. "You probably don't know this, but every week when she goes over to get her massage, she comes back here turned on like you wouldn't believe and we... take care of it. A couple of times, she's called out your name when she's... you know, " Spike made a vague gesture with his claws and blushed heavily. "I pretend like I don't notice but she never reacts that way when I massage her."

"I'll let you in on a little secret provided you don't tell Twilight. She doesn't need to know about this, not that it's bad or anything but she'd worry if she knew. I know how turned on Rarity gets, and she's not the first to get that way. Early on in our relationship, I'd give a massage to Twilight and afterwards she would get so turned on she'd practically jump me. I had a girlfriend prior to Twilight who referred to me as 'Voodoo Fingers' because she would get turned on like nothing else after just a few minutes of me working her muscles."

He leaned back and looked at the young dragon before continuing. "But who is it that she goes to for relief after her appointment with me? She goes to you. She has never once propositioned me even during the time Twilight and I were just dating. Oh sure, she'd flirt a bit but she does that with everypony. Spike, you are the one she wants to live her life with. I've seen your relationship grow from a simple one-sided crush to actual love. I'm asking you not to throw this away over some petty jealousy. You're my bro and I love you and I'm both deeply honoured and kinda weirded out that you and Rarity want me to sire her foal. But if you feel I'm too close or you're not comfortable with this in anyway then I will gladly step aside and you can choose Big Mac or whichever other pony to get the job done."

Spike sighed then got up and walked over to where Rarity had sequestered herself and knocked on the door. There was a muffled response before he went in. A few moments later, Twilight came out and trotted over to where Rick sat.

"How she doing?"

"Not good. She's worried about losing Spike."

"Yeah, I talked to him about the same thing. He's worried that Rarity might be doing this because she wants me instead of him."

"That's crazy! She loves Spike!" Twilight said with surprise.

"I know, but I'm also thinking that it's because neither he nor I are actually ponies so we're missing something about Equestrian culture. Think about it. He's a dragon raised by ponies but biologically, he's still a dragon with a dragon's desires and I doubt that will ever change. And while I'm a pony here in this world, it's only part time and even in this form I still consider myself human just like you probably still think you're a pony in a human body on Earth."

"Makes me wonder about Twyla and how she's going to feel going back and forth. Will she see herself as both, or identify more with one form than the other?" Twilight said.

After a few minutes, the door opened and Rarity and Spike came back out, both looked a little worn out but happy.

"Okay, we talked it over, " Spike said. "When the time comes, Rick will come here and... do his... thing. During that time I will be spending time at the library and on Earth with Twilight and Twyla." He placed his arm around Rarity, she leaned into his embrace and nuzzled him happily.

"Now, if the two of you will excuse us, we have some... things... we need to do right away."

Rick smiled knowingly and simply said, "have fun" shooting them a wink as he left. The blush that spread on Rarity's cheeks showed that he had scored a direct hit. The door being locked behind them as soon as they stepped out onto the street was a final confirmation.

"Anything you want to do before heading back? " Twilight asked.

"Nah, let's just go get Twyla from Pinkie Pie before she torments her too much."

"Oh, Twyla isn't that bad. Sure she can be a hoofful sometimes, but Pinkie Pie can take care of her for a few hours, " Twilight said.

"Maybe so, but I wasn't referring to Twyla being the tormentor, " Rick said dryly as they made their way to Sugarcube Corner to collect their daughter from the manic Pink Pony.

5 weeks later, Spike showed up with his things and announced that it was time. Rick sighed heavily, kissed Twilight goodbye and said, "see you in a bit. I'll come back when I can." Then went over to Twyla, gave her a big hug and kiss before putting her down and making his way to the portal.

He trotted over to the Carousel Boutique and entered. The boutique itself was dimly lit with only a couple candles providing light and if he wasn't mistaken there was some soft music playing upstairs.

"Richard darling! Could you lock the door please? I don't want any pony disturbing us, " Rarity called from her boudoir.

Carefully locking the door, he made his way upstairs where he found Rarity lounging on her bed, a diaphanous dressing gown wrapped around her. The room smelled heavily of sex and it drew Rick in like a fly to a Venus Flytrap. The smell was intoxicating but different than how Twilight had smelled that one time. Nevertheless, he was a stallion and pheromones are pheromones.

Rarity, her eyes heavy with desire, slowly got up and walked over to meet Rick partway into the room.

They kissed and nuzzled at each other, sniffing and smelling the other's coat. Her sex drew him like a magnet and he was more than ready to mount this mare so he motioned her over to the bed until her front was lying on it and her hindquarters were up in the air.

She raised her tail in preparation, Rick positioned himself behind her and did what needed to be done. It was intense, frantic and entirely too short but both parties were satisfied when it was done.

"Wow, " Rick said. "That was... intense, " Rick said once they were done.

"Mmmmm, sex when you're in heat is always the best Richard darling, " Rarity said. She turned around to face him, her face flushed with excitement and went to kiss him but pulled aside and nuzzled his neck at the last moment. "Sorry, I wasn't thinking, " she said pulling away.

"It's okay Rarity, I got a little caught up in the passion of the moment as well. This was the first time actually being... aware of how this feels with a mare."

"What do you mean darling? You mean you and Twilight have never copulated while she was in heat?"

Sitting down on one of the chairs, Rick tried to explain their situation. "Technically yes, but I wasn't in my right mind when it happened and we were under the influence of Discord's rutting spell."

Rarity nodded remembering the time.

"Well, that one time actually seemed to work and we believe that Twyla was conceived that night. Since then, we've been together as mare and stallion but when she's been in heat it was just easier for both parties to avoid Equestria during that time. We already had Twyla and she was just a baby so having another foal at that time was just too much."

"Well darling, you'll have a chance to experience it several times over the next few days, " Rarity stretched and yawned. "Oh my that was taxing, are you tired Richard?"

"Yeah, I guess I am."

"Good, then come to bed. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow and you're going to need your rest, " she slipped under the covers of her bed and beckoned him to join her.

Rick chuckled a bit then slipped into bed with Rarity. She gave him a chaste kiss goodnight on the muzzle before turning around so her back was to him.

Within a minute both ponies were fast asleep.

The next morning, Rick was awakened from a very naughty dream to the sublime reality of Rarity acting it out in real life. He grunted once or twice as she brought some life back to his member and as her scent started to fill his nostrils and went to work on his hindbrain.

"Mmmmm, one hell of a way to wake a guy up, " he said with a smile.

"I thought this would get your attention Richard darling, " she said breathlessly. "I've been waiting for you since 7 this morning."

Looking at the clock, he saw it read 7:16am so it wasn't exactly like she was waiting very long but in her hormonal state, it must have seemed like a lifetime.

Rarity scooted up to Rick and placed a kiss on his lips, slowly running her tongue around his lips. He responded in kind and once more felt himself getting lost in a fog of pheromones and desire. He moved to get up but Rarity pushed him back down on the bed.

"Just lie there and let me do the work darling, " she said huskily. This was unexpected, but it wasn't the first time in his life that a mare had gotten on top. He and Twilight had done this before and it was obvious from Rarity's form that she and Spike had probably tried this as well.

Both gasped and groaned as she slowly started to rise and fall. Each movement bringing with it a new sensation until all that was left was just the animal instinct and a deep down need to mate.

Rarity brought her hooves down so they were resting on Rick's chest, allowing her to support herself as her haunches rose and fell. Her eyes were closed as feelings of bliss shot through her. Here she was making love with the stallion of her dreams. Yes, he belonged to another mare. No, he didn't feel about her the same way she felt about him but no matter. For the next two days he was hers and she would be the one to take his seed.

She moaned in ecstasy. "Twilight is such a fool to refuse mating with him when she's in heat, " Rarity thought. Feeling him start to tense up, she got ready and was rewarded with her orgasm as he came inside her with a grunt. She bit her lip to keep from yelling out his name when it happened. That might have been a little too awkward to explain later.

They lay there, breathing hard and gently stroking each other as they came back down from their sexual high. Rarity kissed him gently and trotted off to take a shower. She had many things to do today and as delicious as the idea of spending it in bed with Rick was, she had customers to deal with and had orders to fill.

Rick lay there feeling strangely detached from it all. Yes, the sex was mind blowing but he didn't actually feel anything about it. When he was with Twilight, there was that added bonus of it being the woman he loved. With Rarity, those feelings weren't there and while it felt good it ultimately came off as feeling hollow. Honestly, it felt more like a chore than actual sex. He shrugged and shook himself awake.

"Richard, the bathroom is free if you want to take a shower. I do apologise but all I have are scented soaps, I hope you don't mind, " Rarity said coming out of the bathroom, her mane wrapped in a towel. "I'd like to see you again this afternoon just in case, I don't believe I'll have any time to do anything about it but please come and see me after lunch."

"Thanks Rarity, but I need to go home anyway so I might as well get everything done there. I'll see you after lunch." He gave her a quick hug and kiss and made his way out of the Carousel. Rick slowly made his way back to the library and hoped that Twilight wouldn't notice him coming in so he'd have the chance to take a shower first. No such luck.

"Hey you!" Twilight said as she ran over to him to give him a big hug and kiss. "I missed you last night, " she said with a cute little pout as she ran her hoof lightly along his chest. "Do you realise it was the first night alone since... well even before we got married?"

"Yeah, I missed you too babe, " Rick said as he held onto her and seemingly didn't want to let go.

Twilight pulled back and looked him in the eye asking, "are you okay?"

"Just feeling a little weird. I had some mind blowing heat sex with Rarity, twice, and I'm just kinda meh about it. It was like you know when you really like something and want to do it all the time and then one day the feeling you got from it just vanishes?"

Twilight nodded.

"It was like that. Physically it was good, but in the end it was just meaningless. Weird huh?"

"I think it's two fold. Firstly that's because of you and because you love me so much, " she kissed him gently to emphasise that point. "And secondly it's partially because you're in a pony body right now which means that you've got a pony's brain even if your mind is human. It's like over on Earth, I'm a pony deep down but I've got a human filly's brain. The... chemistry is different. You could go out and do a dozen different mares and in the end that's how you'd feel."

"So this is normal?" Rick laughed at the thought finally understanding what he had been missing all this time. "Is that why you didn't have any issue with me doing this?"

"Something like that. Now you're going to do me a favour. You're going to go home and take a shower because you still smell like Rarity, then you're coming back here and spending some time with me and your daughter. Rarity has you for the evening and maybe afternoon, we have you for the rest of the time."

"Deal." Rick kissed her before going back home, getting cleaned up and having the first and most important cup of coffee of the day.

He came back to the library spent some time with Twyla and Twilight, he made lunch for the three of them and had to go back to check on Rarity.

"Hopefully she's too busy so I'll be back soon, " Rick said to Twilight.

"Where you going Daddy?" Twyla asked.

"I'm going to see your aunt Rarity about something. She needs Daddy's help for a few days so I need to see if she needs me now or just later tonight. I'll come back and see you soon, " he kissed his daughter and wife goodbye before heading back to the Carousel Boutique.

"Rarity? You here?" Rick called out when entering the boutique.

"Yes Darling but please stay where you are!" she called out with her mouth full. She poked her head out from behind her screen, chewing marequil like mad which gave her lips a slight greenish tint. She looked at him with lust in her eyes, then swallowed her herbs and said, "please leave and come back later at 6pm on the dot. I've got too much work to do darling and you're making it difficult to concentrate." Shoving some more leaves into her mouth she forced her eyes back to her work and Rick made his way out of the shop.

"I'm back, anypony miss me?" Rick said on entering the library.

"Me!" Twyla said before going back to her colouring.

"I'm guessing Rarity was okay?" Twilight asked.

"No she wasn't but she was really busy, was chewing marequil like it was going out of style and I've been ordered to report back at 6pm sharp."

"Good, in that case you can take Twyla over to Sweet Apple Acres, she's got a play date with Flame Flicker and Porter."

"Alright." Turning to Twyla he said, "let's go honey, we're going to go see Flame Flicker and Porter!"

"Yay!" Twyla shouted as she threw her little hooves up in triumph. It was a move that Rick did often both here and back on Earth and something that Twyla loved to imitate.

They made their way over to Sweet Apple Acres, Twyla trotting happily next to her father and occasionally pointing out things of interest to him like clouds, trees and pretty flowers. Partway there they were dive-bombed by a giggling cream coloured pegasus filly.

"Hi Twyla! Unka Rick!" Flame Flicker said hovering just at eye level.

"Hello Flame Flicker, your Mum around?"

"Over here Stinky, " Rainbow Dash said as she landed next to Rick. The two fillies started running around, or at least one was flying and the other chased her. The two parents watched their offspring with fondness as they made their way towards the farm.

"Twilight not with you today?" Rainbow Dash asked as she hovered next to him as he walked down the road.

"Nah, she's still at the library. I've got some time off from Rarity so I was asked to bring Twyla over for her play date."

"What do you mean time off from Rarity? Since when are you working for her?"

"Well, it's not working so much as it is working, " he said trying to put as much emphasis on the word as he could and adding 'bow chicka bow wow' sounds at the end.

Rainbow Dash looked a little unsure of his meaning when the realisation of it dawned on her. "Ooooh, so she's finally gotten you to stud for her. It's about time. She's been talking about this for the past couple of times she's been in heat."

"What seriously?"

"Yeah, I never wanted to say anything about it but that mare has had a thing for you since you showed up in Equestria so long ago. Having you knock her up would be a dream come true."

"Thanks for making me feel all weird about it, " Rick said as they headed towards the farm.

"No problem Stinky, that's what I'm here for, " she said with a smirk.

"Yeah, I love you too Dash, " Rick said without emotion.

"You lost your chance Stinky. I'm a happily married mare now but I gotta say that Twilight made the right choice, " Dash said without a hint of regret.

"Thanks Dash. Good to hear about you and AJ as well."

They chatted pleasantly as they walked towards the farm. The minute they passed the gate Flame Flicker and Twyla raced towards the barn to where Porter was sitting with Fluttershy. He perked up when he saw his two friends and they all disappeared into the barn immediately. Fluttershy then stood up and greeted the two of them.

"C'mon in the house, we've got some cider and stuff set up already."

"Thank you Rainbow Dash, that's very kind, " Fluttershy said in her normal soft tone.

"Howdy everypony, c'mon inside and take a load off, " AJ said as she greeted them at the door. Giving a quick kiss to Rainbow Dash as she passed by. "Hey there Stretch, Twilight not coming today?"

"Nah, she had work to do and since I had the afternoon off from Rarity I brought Twyla."

"Afternoon off...?" AJ thought for a moment and perked up when she realised what he was referring to. "You mean Rarity finally asked you? Well don't that beat all. C'mon, sit on down and give us all the juicy details."

Rick sat in the parlour with the rest of the fillies and didn't quite know what to say or where to start. "Well, there's not much to actually say. I mean a couple weeks ago I'm giving Rarity her weekly massage, " upon saying that there were some knowing looks between Rainbow Dash and AJ while Fluttershy just blushed slightly and didn't say anything.

"I'm also guessing from the looks that you all know about her... reaction to the massages I give her, " he asked.

"Know about them? She wouldn't stop talking about them when you first started so yeah, we had an idea, " Rainbow Dash admitted.

"Continuing on, after the session she asked if I wanted to sire her foal the next time she went into heat and here we are now." Rick took a drink of his cider and waited for the rest of the questions.

"Don't stop there, git to the good part, " pressed AJ.

"What do you mean? I gave you the set up, it's been a day and I've got another 2 days of this. What else do you need to know?"

"What's Rarity like? I'm bettin' she gets all dirty and that high class mouth of hers starts cussing like a seapony, " Rainbow Dash said.

Rick glanced over at Fluttershy who while appearing to be ignoring the conversation had her ears perked and waiting.

"Sorry to disappoint you fillies but if it's an act, she's never dropped it around me. She's a classy mare and all that. But I will be honest with you all, my mind is not really there when we're gettin down. It's a little like being drunk as I'm sure you're all aware. You're lucid and aware but at the same time the act itself is all consuming."

There were assorted nods of understanding from the fillies as they knew how omnipresent their estrus actually was.

The topic moved on to more mundane topics and it stayed there until the foals burst in looking for a snack.

"I'll get it, " Rainbow Dash said as she flew into the kitchen. A few moments later the foals had their snacks and cider and proceeded to eat them on the porch which allowed the adults to get back to their discussion.

"So where were we again?" Applejack asked.

"You were talking about school and how the foals are going to start it come the fall, " Fluttershy said in her usual soft way. While bold enough around ponies she knew and felt comfortable with, she rarely spoke loudly and still didn't like being the centre of attention so more often than not she just sat there and listened.

"That's right, all three of our foals are starting school soon. Hold on there stretch, " Applejack said while looking at Rick, "how are you gonna work that out with Twyla? Is she gonna be goin to school on Earth as well?"

"Twilight and I talked about that but officially no, she's going to have an official education here but we've already set up a cover story back home where we've told the officials that she's going to be home schooled. That basically means to anybody from the government that asks, me and Twilight will be responsible for her education and every year or so she will need to write some standardised tests to show that she's learning. Twilight knows more about this than I do but that's basically it. We figure she's going to need to learn about being a unicorn as much as being a human and we can't teach her being a unicorn at home. Also, as good as Twilight is her magic is a lot weaker over there which means if she's going to learn to be a magic user she's going to need to learn the hard stuff here. And then we still don't know which side she wants to stay a part of. For all I know when she's old enough she'll want to stay in either Equestria or Earth full time so we don't want to rob her of any of her potential choices later on. I hope that makes sense."

"Makes perfect sense sugarcube, y'all want to do everthing ya can fer yer filly and gosh darn it ain't nothin gonna stand in yer way."

At 4pm. Rick had to leave as there was dinner to make and he wanted to spend some time with Twilight before he needed to report to Rarity's for tonight's session.

Twyla rested comfortably on his back as he trotted back to the library, at some point she fell asleep and the feeling of her soft breath on the back of his neck made him smile the rest of the way back. Upon entering the library Twilight was about to call out to him but stopped when she saw Twyla asleep on his back. She brought out a camera and quickly took a picture of father and daughter together and smiled fondly at the scene of them together.

Rick made his way upstairs followed by Twilight. She gently picked their daughter up using her magic and while she was still sleeping, placed her in the bed. Both parents just smiled at their sleeping child as she settled down for a nap before quietly closing the door and making their way downstairs.

"How much time do you have?" Twilight asked.

"Gotta be there by six, so about an hour and a half. I'm going to go get dinner started, I figure pasta is good considering I need the energy tonight and if you want we can eat around 5?"

"Sounds good. And set an extra plate, Spike is joining us, " Twilight said.

"Where is that little purple guy anyway? I haven't seen him since last night."

"I sent him this morning to gather some ingredients that I honestly don't need. He's been acting a little down since last night so I wanted to give him something to do to take his mind off things."

"I guess in a sense I don't really blame him. Hey, if the only way for you to get pregnant was to have another stallion knock you up, I don't think I'd be too happy with it myself. In any case, lemme get dinner started and I will see you all at 5." He kissed Twilight goodbye and trotted through the portal.

"Damn it feels good to have fingers again!" Rick said as he fastened the button on his shorts and pulled a t-shirt over his head. He could have just thrown on a robe as Twilight would do more often than not but since he grew up human on this world he just didn't feel right unless he was dressed.

He thought to himself as he got into the kitchen what he could make with the ingredients in the house. He had the ingredients but most of his recipes for pasta involved the liberal use of garlic. It wasn't a big deal in this house because if both you and your wife have garlic breath at the same time it's not as bad. Rarity would definitely raise a stink at the stink so he needed to come up with something else. He needed something bright and clean but with flavour and character.

"Got it!" he said to himself as he pulled the fresh vegetables from the fridge, got some frozen shrimp from the freezer and liberated a generous handful of basil leaves from one of the basil plants in his herb garden.

A lemon & basil cream sauce with some sautéed shrimp and fresh garden veggies would be perfect for tonight. Pair that with a simple salad with a mustard vinaigrette and they'd be set.

Rick popped open a bottle of wine and had a glass as he was preparing the food. He didn't do this often, but he sometimes used it as an excuse to have a drink. Not that he needed an excuse but he found that drinking while cooking made it more fun.

At 4:50 he heard the sounds of people coming up the stairs and Twyla squealing with delight when she saw him cooking. Bending down to greet her, he gave her a big hug and kiss before patting her gently on the bum as she ran away giggling.

"I've already opened the bottle in case you want a glass, " Rick said to Twilight. "I'd pour it myself but I don't want the sauce to burn."

Dipping a spoon into the sauce he gave it a quick taste before taking it off the flame, adding the fresh basil leaves to the sauce and giving it a quick stir before adding the drained pasta and giving it a good mix.

"Alright, everypony to the table. We're not standing on ceremony tonight and you can all serve yourselves, " Rick said as he transferred the pasta to a serving bowl and brought it and the salad to the table.

Dinner was slightly uncomfortable, Spike couldn't look Rick in the eye and Twilight did her best to keep the atmosphere from getting out of hand. The few times that Rick attempted to get Spike to say something, Spike would just mumble something in a non-committal kind of way and poked listlessly at his food.

Finally, Rick couldn't take any more of this. "Spike! There a problem brother?"

Spike shook his head but didn't say a word.

Rick turned to Twilight and said, "babe, you're going to have to excuse us but I need to have a word with this guy man to dragon." He stood up and asked Spike to follow him. When he didn't move Rick stomped over and said in a level voice, "listen, I don't want to talk about this in front of my wife and child but you're acting like a child here and I need to talk to you man to man. If you don't get out of your chair I know some joint pressure locks that can force you to move. I don't want to use them because they're painful and if you resist I could break your arm. So please, follow me."

Spike reluctantly followed him downstairs to the media room where Rick closed the door and indicated the couch to his guest.

"Spike, I'm going to make this as plain as possible and if for whatever reason you don't understand where I'm coming from at the end of this, you are free to go back to Equestria and inform Rarity that the deal is off. I simply can't handle this right now and I've honestly got better things to do with my time than to have to babysit a dragon with the emotional maturity of a child."

Spike took a deep breath and with a stoic expression on his face looked directly at Rick.

"So what's the deal little brother? What's got you so messed up that you need to be this way? I thought we had gone through all this and you understood what was going on."

Spike sighed, looked away for a moment and came back with, "it's because you love Rarity and she loves you."

"Okay you know what? Yes, I love Rarity. Is that what you wanted to hear? I love Rarity in the same way I love Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. I love her the same way I love Big Mac and you. All of you are my family in Equestria and I love you all. But I'm not in love with any of you. I'm in love with Twi. She is the only woman, human or pony that I want. She is the only one that I have this... connection to that completes me. I'm not some stallion that is interested in making her a member of my herd. Yes, she's an attractive filly I will not deny that and yes if I wasn't with Twilight I might even consider her but I'm not and she isn't the mare I want."

Rick sat down next to Spike and put an arm around his shoulders. "Look, I'm just trying to give you and Rarity something that you're... unable to do yourselves. I've got no vested interest in this and your foal will never know that I was the sire unless somepony tells them. In all honesty, up until this morning this felt weird to me as well. Do you know why?"

Spike shook his head.

"It's because even though the physical part of the act felt good, there's no denying that, I felt nothing after. I seriously felt no emotional connection to Rarity when we were done. I talked to Twilight about this and she said that was natural. I could go out and do a dozen different mares and they'd all be forgettable encounters. But when I'm with Twilight, there's simply no comparison. It's just so much better than with any other woman out there could never replace her. And for all the feelings that Rarity might have for me, you're the one she wants to spend the rest of her life with. Look, I shouldn't be the one to tell you this but I think you know how much she loves you and she's waiting for you to propose to her. So what I think you need to do once all this is over is take her away for a romantic weekend somewhere, maybe Canterlot. Have some nice food, see a show then when the moment is right get down on one knee and ask for her hoof in marriage. She'll say yes, " Rick finished. He waited a moment then asked, "so... what do you think?"

Spike just snorted a bit, then turned to Rick with a lopsided smile and said, "I think you need to get back to Equestria soon and take care of my fiancé."

"Agreed. Now you promise me, I don't want to hear any more about this. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Great, now I still have a few minutes so if you'll excuse me I need to say goodbye to my wife and child, " Rick said as he made his way upstairs. Twilight had finished clearing the table and was upstairs getting ready to give Twyla her bath.

"Okay, I think I've managed to clear that up, " Rick said.

"What did you do?"

"We talked man to man, I told him what it was he was doing and how I felt about Rarity and that he didn't need to worry about me muscling in on his filly. Also I might have gotten carried away and stretched the truth a bit."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I told Spike that Rarity was waiting for him to pop the question and to ask her to marry him, " Rick said with a bit of a sheepish grin.

"Oh good, and I thought you had said something stupid, " Twilight said in a relieved tone.

"You're not mad?"

"No, because lucky for you this is how she feels. Rarity has been waiting for Spike to pop the question for a long time now. Hey, I've even been hinting at it but he's never taken the bait. How did you do it?"

"I just said that Rarity was waiting for this and he needed to get his butt in gear and ask her. He seemed up for it."

"Well good. Now you need to be going and I'll see you tomorrow morning, " Twilight said as she hugged her husband tight and kissed him hard on the lips.

Rick returned the hug and kiss, then went to their daughter's room to kiss her goodbye. Twyla just giggled and waved bye bye. He then made his way downstairs, poking his head in the media room where Spike was playing Halo before running towards the portal and Equestria.

He made it to Rarity's Carousel with a few minutes to spare and the minute he got inside he heard her shout, "finally! Now lock the door and get up here!"

Doing as instructed he made his way upstairs where Rarity was in a terrible state. She was trembling with pent up desire. Even though she had brushed her teeth and obviously washed her face there was still a slight green tint to her lips. Rick thought she must have been chewing marequil like crazy. Then the pheromones hit him and short circuited his brain. All the blood rushed from his head to his other head and there was only one thing on his mind.

This time around there were no preliminaries, nibbling or nuzzling, just raw animal passion and a lot of energetic rutting. Also, once they were done the first time there was still a need in the air so almost immediately after they proceeded on round two.

Thoroughly exhausted by the time the second coupling had been completed, both ponies staggered to bed and almost immediately fell asleep.

The next morning, Rick awoke to find Rarity all heated up but seemingly still asleep. She was currently grinding into him while moaning and calling to Spike over and over again. Needless to say, he decided to do his duty.

It didn't take long before she awoke and her dream in effect became reality even if it wasn't Spike who was currently inside her. It was comforting however that she didn't start calling out Rick's name when she realised who it was that was currently doing her.

"Richard, I'm so dreadfully embarrassed, " Rarity said once they had finished and she was getting ready to get cleaned up.

"Don't worry about it Rarity. You seemed to be having such a nice dream that I didn't want to wake you, " Rick said.

"That was.. considerate of you. I've got a lot of work to complete this afternoon so I need you to stay away. Come back at 5pm."

Rick made his way back to the library, but it was still early and Twilight hadn't opened it yet. Pulling out the key he entered, locked the door behind him and made his way home.

He found Twilight and Spike in the kitchen as Spike was making up a batch of blueberry pancakes. Twilight greeted him with a smile and a kiss. "I missed you last night, " she whispered in his ear.

"Mistress Rarity let me off this afternoon for good behavior, I've got all day baby, " he whispered back before heading upstairs to take a shower.

When Rick came back downstairs the whole family was sitting around eating.

"Sorry, we didn't wait for you but the pancakes were ready and Twyla was hungry, " Twilight apologised.

"Don't worry about it, " Rick said as he helped himself to a couple pancakes and poured himself a cup of coffee. "Morning you!" he said as he gave his daughter a kiss before sitting down at the table and starting on Spike's excellent pancakes.

"Spike, you'll probably enjoy this, " Rick said fixing the young dragon with a stare. "This morning when I was helping Rarity she called out your name. Bro, I'm telling you, you need to get that proposal ready I've got another day of this after today and then after that it's all up to you."

"Daddy? What you doin' wit' Aun' Wawidy?" Twyla asked in her adorable baby talk. On Earth, she still had trouble pronouncing certain words but she was more than capable of saying the correct words in Equestria. They thought it had something to do with the way her mouth was forming and how different her pony mouth was in comparison to her human mouth.

"Well, Daddy is doing some important grown up work for your Aunt Rarity. It's something that only he can do. This is why your Uncle Spike is staying with you at night. You see, when I go over there, he comes over here because it's always important that there be a man in the house at night. And after tomorrow, Daddy's work will be done and he can come back here and spend lots of time with you and Mommy. Would you like that?"

Twyla smiled, gave a firm nod and went back to eating her pancakes.

Once breakfast was over and the dishes were cleaned up Spike said in a rather nonchalant way, "Twilight? If it would be okay with you I'd like to keep Twyla busy for the next hour or so?"

Twilight just smiled and said, "that would be nice Spike."

Rick watched Spike leave and call out to Twyla if she wanted to play with him which Twyla agreed and they went outside to do... whatever. He turned to Twilight and asked, "awfully convenient don't you think. If I was the suspicious type I'd think that the two of you had some words last night?"

Twilight came into his arms, placed her arms around his neck and drew him down for a kiss. Breaking the kiss she asked, "are you complaining?"

"Hell no. But I gotta see if I have enough stamina for this."

"I'm sure we can come to some arrangement. We've only got an hour, let's make the most of it." With those words she led her husband up the stairs to their bedroom.

An hour later they were dozing on the bed, still clothed but just holding each other. It might have only been two days since they had actually slept together but to them it felt like a lifetime and they didn't feel the need to have to get physical to prove it. Right now, they just wanted some quiet alone time in each other's arms and thanks to Spike they got it.

There was a gentle rapping at the door, "okay you horndogs, it's time to get up and open the library, " Spike said.

"We're coming, " Twilight called but made no attempt to escape her husband's arms.

"C'mon babe, let's get up, " Rick said after giving her a gentle swat on the ass.

Twilight squirmed happily but didn't get up. "Forget the library, let's just stay here like this for the rest of the day, " she mumbled into his chest. But eventually she did disengage herself from his arms and reluctantly sat up in bed. "When all this is done, you're mine for a whole night."

"I like the sound of that, " Rick said before kissing her softly and opening the door to allow a giggling Twyla to come running in. He bent down and swept her up into his arms, giving her a big kiss on the cheek. "Did you have fun with your Uncle Spike?"

"Yeah Daddy! We pway outside an' he chase me an' I chase him an' we frow some wrocks an' saw a fwog!"

"That's great honey. We're going back to Equestria and be ponies for the rest of the day okay? So get what you want to bring with you and meet us downstairs."

"You guys sure got dressed in a hurry, " Spike said with a knowing smile once Twyla was out of range.

"That's because we didn't get undressed, " Rick said.

"You had sex with your clothes on?" Spike asked unbelievingly.

"It was better than sex, we held each other, " Twilight said as she fixed her hair.

Spike looked at Rick for confirmation and Rick just shrugged and smiled as if to say, "don't blame me, it's what she wanted." But he was happy for the moment they were able to share and he didn't have to get physical. It's not that he couldn't but with all the rutting in the past few days and just before breakfast he was a little worn out.

Finally the third day came and went and a tired Rick made it back home with only one thought on his mind, sleep. As this had been the last day of her cycle, Rarity had made sure that she'd get pregnant so she actually closed the Carousel Boutique and the two ponies just slept, ate and tried to make little ponies. When it was all over, Rarity thanked him for his service and he gladly made his way back home.

"Somebody looks worse for wear, " Twilight said when he stepped into the kitchen.

Rick yawned broadly and helped himself to a cup of coffee. It was cold but he didn't care right now. Rarity hadn't let him out of her sight since last night and he was starting to feel the effects of caffeine withdrawal.

"That mare is a slave driver. Never again and I pity the next stallion that tries to get her pregnant."

"That bad?"

"We got very little sleep, and right now I think all my fluids have been drained. I need a shower, something to eat then I'm off to sleep."

"Okay, " Twilight kissed her husband before continuing, "you go upstairs, take a shower and I'll get something ready for you."

"You're the best, " Rick said giving her a hug before stumbling upstairs to get clean.

Half an hour later Twilight was sitting at the table having warmed up dinner for Rick but he hadn't shown up yet. She went upstairs to check on him only to find him passed out in bed after having taken his shower. She smiled at the sight because he always looked so peaceful when he slept, like a little boy without a care in the world.

Covering him up with a blanket, she turned off the lights and allowed him his rest.

When the day finally came and Rarity foaled, they were all gathered at the hospital to meet the newest little pony.

Spike, the proud father, held his filly in his arms while Rarity looked radiant and revelled in the attention.

Everypony was amazed at the little unicorn's colouring. The adults knew that Rick was the sire but the foal looked nothing like him. She was purple with a green mane and emerald eyes, an almost carbon copy of Spike's colours.

"I told you that you'd be the father, " Rick said to Spike as he marvelled at the tiny foal before him.

"So tell us Rarity, have you thought of a name?" Twilight asked.

Rarity looked at Spike and she nodded as if to say that he could tell everypony.

The new father beamed, cleared his throat and said, "Fillies and Gentlecolts, I'd like to introduce the newest member to our family, our daughter, Precious Gem."