• Published 16th Feb 2023
  • 379 Views, 12 Comments

GARO: Canterlot Wolves - Kamen rider accel 2



Where there is light shadow's lark and fear regains, yet by the blade of knight , man kind was given hope.

  • ...
5
 12
 379

Chapter 1: Fang Wolf

When there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns. Yet by the blade of knights, mankind was given hope.


It was night time and there is no one seen at the street or road. The lights of street are on but no one is there. At a Museum, a man in his late 40 is seen as he is checking the back of the storage unit of the museum. He passed through many art paintings and many art supplies but unaware to him something would change his life forever. He heard giggling and looked around for the source but found none. "Huh?" He asked as he looked around for the source.

"Come here big boy." The sound a female voice said as he began to walk over to the boxes in storage.

"Hello someone there?" He asked trying to find the source.

"Your almost there come closer." She said in a sultry voice while the man got to one of the boxes that was rumbling. "You're getting warmer." She said before he removed the lid from the box. Inside was a sensual image of a women as it smiled to the man and gestured him closer. "Come to me... I will show you the greatest of pleasures." She offered as the man was drawn in by her. "Come let us give you the better lout in life." She offered before making a cute yet alluring look. "That is if you'll have me... we can make all those who disrespected you pay." She offered further to which the man nodded excited for that thought.

"Yes please let's go." He said as the women painting smiled a sinister smiled as her eyes turned a demonic red color. From there the man went wide eyed before it was too late. A black smoke entered his mouth and eyes as he screamed in fright as to what was happening. Once it was done he began to get back up before he grinned a sinister grim with his eyes glowing a demonic color.


(Play Savior In The Dark by JAM Project)

[Yuke kaze no gotoku. Sadame no kenshi yo, yami ni magirete.] The song starts with the camera zooming in a dark background before Garo slashed the screen. The scene soon changed to a silhouetted Flash in a combat position.

[Nani yue tatakau no ka? Sore wa ken ni kike.] Garo spends some time doing poses before the camera changes to Flash, without his coat, practicing with two giant pendulums in a training room underneath the church that he lives in.

[Seigi da to ka ai nado ore wa oi-kakenai] The camera soon changes to a white background where Garo and the axe-wielding Makai Knight, Giga, were fighting together.

[Yami ni umare…Yami ni shinobi…Yami wo kiri-saku.] Several demonic hands reach for the light but only to see Garo get in between them and cutting down the hands.

[Haruka na inishie kara uketsuida simei da kara.] The camera sees the wicked smile of a hooded figure before seeing Horrors. The camera soon changes to Garo doing various things such as writing a rune with his sword and fighting a Horror.

[Yuke kaze no gotoku. Makai no kenshi yo] A Horror blasts a dark fire ball but Garo shook off the attack before using his Blazing Armament mode. The camera soon changes to Garo riding Goten and Flash transforming into Garo.

[Tamashoo we kometa. Ikari no yaiba tataki-tsukete. Jidai ni kagayake!] The camera switches between Flash and Garo. Garo was dealing with Horrors while Flash was dealing with monsters. The two soon did the same poses, switching in and out.

[GARO!] The camera soon changes view to see the title of the story.


(Next Day)

Canterlot High School was seen as we see a bunch of teens and kids walking up there. There a girl with thick rimmed glasses that hid her purple eyes. Her back length hair was tied in a ponytail and was a dark, indigo-blue color with a mulberry stripe and a pink stripe running through it. She was dressed in a simple blue and white short sleeved blouse with a pink ribbon at the collar, and a purple skirt with pink, six pointed stars that seemed to sparkle. She was going to her next class.

"Hey Twilight" she was called out as she looked and saw 6 girls coming towards her.

"Hey girls" she greeted them happily."So what's up."

"We were hoping you could help us in the assignment later." Sunset asked her as she got confused.

"Assignment? What assignment" twilight asked.

"The one mister doodle gave us about the art Mona Lisa painting silly" pinkie reminded her.

"Oh shoot, I totally forgot about that" Twilight said realizing it. She was busy with her gadget that she forgot the assignment.

"Don't worry darling. You can come with us to check the painting to see. My dad knows the museum manager. I'm sure he will give us the tour so we can do our work." Rarity told." Beside I really want to see the different paintings and art work."

"Oh that can work." Twilight told her."By the way have you found out more about the wild magic that has been leaked." Sunset asked the glasses teen.

"Not really. I did pick up the signal a lot of time. But it always manages to disappear every time soon. I searched the location but it had no trace's left."

"What are you talking about?" Rainbow dash asked.

"Well a few days ago I was working on a device that can help me track down wild equestrian magic, I was able to complete it but it always go off the radar." She explained."I tried to find the exact location where it is but it soon disappear from there like it wasn't there to exist with."

The others were confused of how the wild magic is doing this.

"Well what ever is causing that magic to go crazy, we'll find out soon enough." Sunset reassured. As they were walking further They didn't notice a teen coming from the other direction as he soon bumped in to twilight. She was about to fall down but the teen caught her by the back.

"Wow, you ok" she looked back at the teen and saw a blue hair teen with orange skin and blue eyes. He was wearing a blue pants, Black hoodie half showing his white shirt from underneath with red lines in the middle and was wearing a skull ring on his finger.

"Yeah" she said as she got back up. "Sorry for not looking."

"No need, I was mostly in a hurry." He told her." Beside I have class so I'm gonna go." He then left leaving her in her thoughts.

"Who was he, I never seen him hear before." She asked her friends who were watching the whole thing.

"Oh that's flash. Flash Sentry, well he's mostly a mystery hear." Rainbow dash told her.

"Mystery?"

"Well, he mostly came hear after the whole sunset becoming she devil thing, no offense" she told her.

"Non taken." She reassured her.

"He came hear and is, how do you say it, a lone wolf type." She told twilight." He's not bad or anything, he's really good and helps a lot around hear but when ever someone wants to be he friend. He declines and say he is better off alone. He doesn't say it in a hurtful or cold tune. He just stays back from the friendship thing."

Twilight heard all that and then looked at the teen in question. He wasn't bad to her or anything. He just seem like he just doesn't want to make friends cause if trust.

"Well I'm sure he'll open up," she said." I mean if he didn't want to make friends he would be cold to everyone, but he isn't so we can relax and say it will only take time then he can soon start to open up."

Her friends looked at her and then back at the teen who was gone. They just nodded and soon we're going to there lockers.


Flash went to his locker and soon opened it and put his books in there but soon he found a red envelope in there. He looked around and saw the others were busy, so he quickly grabbed it and put it in his hoodie. He then went to the bathroom and ten checked for anyone there he saw he was alone and then took out the envelope.

"Zuruba, I'm gonna need a light hear." He asked the ring in his finger.

"Got it" zuruba said as he breath out green flames and burned the envelope. Then a message came written in the air with mysterious language." A horror is seen in a museum. He is after young women to eat. Your task is to slay the horror." He read that." Guess we got another busy night, ha buddy."

"When don't we have a busy night." zuruba said with a laugh." The life of makai knight is never easy."

"Point made." He said." Beside it's our responsibility to stop these Horrors from harming humanity." He soon took his leave out of the bathroom.


At the museum the manager was strolling around the museum. He was looking at the art work. He then heard a voice call out to him.

"Mister art." A women called out as she came to him."I was hoping you'll be hear, see I was meaning to ask about the paintings from before and was hoping to buy them." She asked as she took out a envelope. "I will pay good money for it of you agree."

Twinkle art just looked at the women before him. The beauty standing there before her. "Well I'll be happy to sell one of my fine arts to a lovely lady like you." He told her as he went around her." There are less people you know , to understand the beauty of my art, the hard work. And most of all the bloodshed I do to make this fine art. The others don't understand this do they." He asked her as he stopped behind her. She was feeling a little uncomfortable but still mange to look at him and nodded."Well that always put a smile on my face. But what make me more happy that a women like you came to take it." She was then grabbed by her arms and was now looking at the manager as he looked at her with hungry eyes."But women like you really make my hunger go wild." He told her in a creepy toon which scared her. She tried to brake from her grip. But he was holding her strongly."so hope you help in my hunger." He then opened his mouth and soon start to suck tye girl in as she screamed.

She was being sucked in as her body was soon turned in to black dust as she was then swallowed in hole as the manager then closed his mouth and chewed his food. He smiled sinisterly as he finished his meal.


It was now evening, out side the museum Flash was standing there wearing his white duster and had his sword. He the pointed zuruba towards the museum.

"I sense the Horror, he's in there." he told Flash"But there's a problem, there are civilian in there."

"Dang it, was hoping to fight without being noticed by others." Flash muttered in disappointment.


In side the museum the Rainbooms were already there. They were getting the tour of the museum by the manager.

"As you can see girls, this is the fine art work done by many amazing people." He told them.

"We can't thank you enough mister twinkle art for giving us the access to museum." Twilight said.

"Welcome young one. I'm always open for young learners. They always have a key eye for art." He told them in a friendly toon.

"Well we can day the art in gear is great." Rarity said as she looked around.

"Yeah actually were looking for the Mona Lisa painting, we were hoping you will atleast help us in our school work." Sunset asked.

"Sure sure, I just had it cleaned this morning and had put it in the storage for a little safe keeping and hope it dries out." He told them"why don't you all come with me and I can show you where it is."

The girls looked at each other unsure but then nodded. The manager smirked as he was leading them to the storage.

"You won't be doing that now." A voice called out making them stop as they looked and saw Flash standing at the hallway wearing a white duster and black suite and was looking at them.

"Flash?, What are you doing hear,?" Sunset and the girls were confused.

"Ah just who my you be young man." The manager tried playing it innocent. He was mad that someone interpreted his meal.

"Just someone hear to stop you that's all." He told confusing the girls again. He then pulled out his modou lighter and opened it m showing the green flames Infront of him. The man eyes reacted as some marking appeared in it.

"So your a makai knight"The manager voice change from friendly to demonic which shocked the girls. Flash quickly went for a punch but the manager jumped up and soon hide. He looked around and saw he is hiding, he then turned to the girls.

"You all go and run get out of hear now!" He told them.

"Why what's happening?!" Twilight asked."why did the manager suddenly jumped and disappeared into thin air."

"Not now! Your all in danger so you all need to go and run now." He told them ina stern toon.

They were about to decline but suddenly the manager came flying from the back as flash saw him but was to late as he was kicked back and was send flying and hit a knight armor where he landed. The manger landed and then cracked his neck as he looked towards the knight. He was gonna get him but soon stopped as The girls came Infront of him.

"Stop right there, we won't let you harm him." Twilight said in serious toon.

"Yeah, how did you do that back there we do t know but we won't let you harm mister" Rainbow dash told. The man simply smirked as he was about to attack them. But Flash came flying in as he kicked the man back who skid back. Flash looked back at the girls.

"Listen this is not your everyday magic thing you girls deal with everyday. This 'man' is dangerous so let me handle this you girls go and run."

"What? No way we're leaving you behind." Rainbow dash argued " beside we have magic, we can help."

"Your magic won't work in this trust me." He told them.

"How do you know that, we face tuff things." Pinkie told him.

"This isn't your equestrian magic you deal with. It's no even human so you all go back and run. I do t have time to explain so just go!" He yelled at them as soon he saw the manager getting up. Flash then charged in and began blocking the oncoming attacks with his sword before he used a step kick to knock the Horror back. The Horror was pushed back from his assault before Flash landed on his feet. The man glared at him before he began attacking him as Flash opted to punch and kick him to keep him at bay. He then used the pommel of his weapon to hit him in the throat causing him pain and harm. He then kicked the man away aiming for the head and in turn causing him to spin in the air from it.

When he did that the young man drew his sword and attack the horror causing it pain. The girls were watching this and we're shocked what is happening. Back at the fight Flash then charged at the foe and thus their fight continued. He drew the Garoken from its sheath and slashed through his side causing the foe great pain from it. He swung the sword at him to which he used the sheath to block it trying his best not to cause it any major damage. The two began a sword fight against each other as their blades met and created sparks with each clash. The girls saw this and saw how skilled he was. They then saw the young man jump back in a way that suggested something beyond endless training of the body. When he did this the monster like man fired more of his acid spit forcing the warrior to block them with his sword. To there shock even without it sheathed the acid did nothing to it.

The Horror then roared in fury before he managed to disarm flash causing his sword to fly away and stab into the wall. "Oh boy." Twilight said as the girls were ready to jump in now.

"Stay back!" Flash roared as he crossed his arms to block the blade strike. They were surprised he yelled at them like that but before they could retort he then kicked the Horror back before he reached his hand to the Garoken. From there the sword flew out from its spot and into his waiting hand handle first. They were again surprised how did he do that.He then slashed the Horror back causing it to stumble holding its newest wound.

The man got back up glaring at his foe before he began to speak. "Makai Knight... I'll make you and those girls suffer before I devour you all!" He roared out before he crouched up and in turn much to Rainbooms horror his back began to blow up like a bubble. In turn a black ink like substance began to ooze out of him before his entire body exploded revealing a monstrous form underneath. His lower legs were spider like as they extended under him to a stinger like tail. His arms had become larger as one was a massive pincer while the other was a nails of claws that seemed capable of tearing someone limb from limb. His stomach area seemed to have a large mouth to it as the main head only had pincers that seemed to remain close but glowed the same color as the acid. His humanoid aspect was covered in scale like armor.

Flash sighed and lifted up his hand to reveal Zaruba once more. "The Chimera Zaronna, this Horror is a troublesome one." Zaruba spoke as he knew this Horror well. "Careful of his poison and acid when at a range but when close mind his pincer and his claws as well." Zaruba added to which Flash nodded in understanding.

"Got it." Flash said as he got ready to attack. The Horror, Zaronna, roared in fury before he began to jump around the room attacking flash from different angles. Flash avoided, deflected, and blocked the attacks as they came but it seems Zaronna was getting the upper hand as the girls saw this. As Flash kept the foe at bay as best he could he was inevitable knocked back by his foe where he was seen sliding on the ground. The girls then activated there magic and got to a battle stance as the Horror looked down upon them.

"Foolish humans." Zaronna said as it came upon the frightened Girls. "Do you honestly believe those silly little tricks will defend you from me." The Horror asked snapping it claw as it made it way torts them.

Just as he was close Flash came flying in and slashed the horror in the face making it fall back as it covered it's face. Flash glared at it as he made his way to the Horror in question. When he did he gave the girls a glare which they understood was to move out of the way. They did so and in turn gave flash room to cut off the push. The Horror got back on its feet and glared at the Makai Knight before it ready for anything.

"W-wait! Wait!" He cried out as Andros stopped for a moment. "I'll let you cut me down... if you let me eat one of those girls first." The Horror tried to bargain making Flash stop.

"What?" Flash asked his tone suggesting what the Horror offered was insane.

"It's just one less life in this world" The Horror tried as it was hungry and wanted to at least eat something before being cut down.

"Just one?" Flash asked again as he wondered how stupid this Horror thought he was.

"How stupid do you think I am? Of course it will matter." Flash countered surprising the Horror.

"What?" The Horror asked as it glared at Flash.

"Your kind would never understand." Flash began as the girls from there hiding spot paid attention. "After all..." He began while hold up both the Garoken and its sheath. "You're just a Horror!" Flash roared and slashed down upon the Horror who dodged the attack getting to where flash stood not long before. The Horror then jumped up and stuck to the wall roaring at the Makai Knight before it.

Flash knew it was time as he then sheathed the Garoken before turning both blade and sheath upward keeping a firm grip on both. He then drew the sword out of its sheath once more before cutting open an energy circle above him. The Rainbooms were awe struck when the circle turned into a portal when it shattered through reality releasing a light unlike any they had seen before. Flash sheathed the Garoken again just in time for the portal to release segments of Golden Armor that latched on to him.

Once the armor was on the Horror was truly horrified at what it saw before him. Fanged armor of Gold, a Madou Ring, and a red scabbard it could be no other but HIM! Flash in his new armor took a stance as the armor released its power to form a crest behind it that burst out like a Flames. For standing in this battle hunting Horrors this night was none other than the Golden Knight... GARO!

"Impossible... the Golden Knight... Garo." The Horror gasped in fear as there wasn't a Horror alive who did not know of the Golden Knight.

"Garo?" The girls asked as they heard what the Horror had called Flash now.

"You are correct, but now it time to go back where you belong," Garo said to the horror as it roar out while spit an acid shot at him as Garo unsheathe his sword and deflect it away while he charge in at the guy, as the horror use it tail to hit Garo as he is able to dodge it with ease despite wearing armor that seem heavy but seem it wasn't slowing him down.

Garo clash with the horror as sword meet pincers, he slash them away fast and sharp to them as he back to avoided the stinger before rushing forward and stab into it before being lifted into the air while the horror scream. Garo used his two scarfs and grab the horror in a hold and then ran on the scarf and kicked the horror sending it back.

The Rainbooms were shocked as they never seen Anything like this. They did fought a she devil and crazy witch and even a camp councilor who became obsessed with magic but never seen this. There school mate change into a golden wolf and fighting a nightmare monster.

Garo quickly pull out his sword and slash across the tail, cutting off completely, as black blood flew out. It was going Infront of the girls. But rarity cast a shield as it protected them from the blood as they didn't want to be cover in some creature blood, as they turn back to the fight, just as they saw Garo leaping off the remaining tail of the horror while back flipping a he cut off one of its pincers while upside down before landed on his feet while the horror just cry out more and try to grab Garo with the other.

He dodge it lucky as duck under it, and soon cut off some of its legs, as it cry out in pain once more as he said in his native tough of the Makai, "Damn you Garo, you will pay for this. I will torture you every day and make you beg to make it stop."

The others didn't understand a single word that creature said as it spoken in a language they didn't know of, and some were well fluent in most languages as Garo said to him, "Sorry but I barely understand you. All I know what to say is, "That what your mother said to me last night ."

He wasn't fluent as others were, but he knew enough of how to piss off a horror enough, and it work as it roar out and try to strike him with his remaining pincers but fail to reach him, as Garo took this to his advantage as he slash his sword across it, damage greatly before stabbing his sword deep within the wound he created as the horror jerk its pincers to make Garo go flying upwards.

Garo flips in the air a bit before he was upside down with his sword point straight at the horror as the came back down and stab the horror through its body as the horror give out a death cry this time as Garo cut through the horror all the way before it exploded in a black mist and was absorb into his sword.

The Rainbooms were baffled and we're shocked.Garo swing his sword out to the side to flick off the black blood as it evaporated In the air, leaving none behind including the blood that was spill earlier, as the armor soon vanish leaving Flash in place as he smile for his job well done as he started walking off, but sunset quickly spoken up saying, "Hey, wait a moment!"

Flash stop and turn to her and said, "Oh I almost forgot about you all. Sorry but I can't stay much longer, I got a delivery to make, ciao."

Just as he was about to run a shield blocked his path. He looked and saw rarity was making it as she said." Not before you answer out question first."

Flash was mostly gonna leave one way or another but he knew these girls will eventually keep on coming after him even if there memory are erased from today. So he had no choice and sign.

"Fine," he told them." But not hear." He told them as he pulled out a paper. "Come to my house and I answer all your questions but don't tell this to anyone and I mean anyone. It's bad enough you guys had to find out about them but it will be bad if anyone else will find about these things."

"Why?" Fluttershy asked.

"Trust me there's a reason but for now I gotta go so for now just what happened now don't tell this to anyone and we will have out deal. I tell you about what that was ok." The Rainbooms looked at one another then soon nodded. "Good so I take my leave" he told as he went off.

While he was on his way he partner asked"was that a good idea?".

"I know it's dangerous zaruba but these girls will mostly get them self involved with horrors more so I better tell them. Beside it will be easy to keep them safe." Flash told his partner.

"Well hope your right then."

"Yeah me to" he just hope the watchdog won't be mad at him. He just hope he made the right choice.