• Published 16th Feb 2023
  • 377 Views, 12 Comments

GARO: Canterlot Wolves - Kamen rider accel 2



Where there is light shadow's lark and fear regains, yet by the blade of knight , man kind was given hope.

  • ...
5
 12
 377

Trailer 1: Golden wolf

Atop one of the many high rises, a lone figure squatted on the roof's edge like a gargoyle. The most distinguishing feature, and only noticeable in the darkness, was that he was clad in a white and black duster; a hood covered his head thus obscuring his face. The figure then stood up and leaped off the roof into the horizon.


A woman was seen running for her life as she desperately try to find a hiding place. She went in to an ally but found out it was a dead end.

She saw behind him a man with a knife in his hand as he got closer to her.

"Hah... Thought you got away." The man laughed and went towards her. Just when he was about to.

" Step away from the human" they both saw a kid in a white duster and a black body suite. The hoodie covering his face.

"What do you want brat get out of hear"the man said he didn't want pest to bother him. But the kid just raised his fist and pulled out a bell. It released a sound the man couldn't hear it but the women can.Her eyes reacted to it.

" What the hell is that" the man said but when he turned around he saw the women trashing around and soon her skin burst off and real a horror. The Horror revealing to be the Crimson Red Horror as it glared at the young man.

" You better run." He told the man as the man ran for his life. The horror ran and attacked the young man. But. He blocked the attack with his sword.

*Insert Divine Blade by Jam Project*

"It's the Horror Crimson Gale. Beware of the Scythes on its arms as it's a fast one making it quiet troublesome." A voice said as the young man understood before Crimson Gale charged forward to kill Trevor as it then struck at boy with its Scythe arms as boy blocked and avoided the attacks with ease.

The Horror then tried to stab boy with its tail but boy avoided it with ease as he did a spin strike with his Fire bending as the two circled around each other before Trevor went for a well-placed kick to the Horror's face. But the Horror blocked it before knocking boy as boy's boots skidded across the ground creating sparks as he glared at the Horror.

The boy regained his footing before raising his sword skyward before cutting open an energy circle as he hasn't gotten to do this for three whole weeks and then some. It opened up and shined down at at the boy before golden pieces of armor emerged and fused with the boy. He had a black body suit and was outfitted with golden plated armor, making him look like a knight. His sword transformed from its simple-looking form into a long golden broadsword with a matching sheath. His waist had a triangle with a red center outlined in steel, and his helmet was modeled after a wolf and then his eyes opened, revealing them to be Blue . Two scarves emerged from his back with a giant ring on each end. This was the legendary Makai Knight, the Golden Knight; Garo.

Garo began to walk torts Crimson Gale as the Horror was shocked to see the Golden Knight here of all places. As Garo walked the Golden Knight's armor clanked with each movement while giving a glare to the Horror with his Blue Eyes as this was the Golden Knight who man and the Angels themselves had gifted only one name worthy of its power as the symbol for the Golden Knight appeared behind it as the fire was there as both earth rose and flames appeared as the symbol formed behind said Knight as he approached as it was obvious who it was for this Knight was none other than...

GARO

"The Golden Knight?" The Horror gasped horrified to be facing the legendary Knight who had slayed the strongest of its brethren as its mouth with sharp fangs then snapped opened as Crimson Gale roared at Garo.

Garo roared back as the fight has now begun between these two forces. Garo charged at Crimson Gale with the same vice versa as the two began to trade sword strikes before Garo avoided a large strike from Crimson Gale's tail as the lade on said tail grinded against Garo's armor creating sparks but not damaging Garo. Garo then got on his feet after his flip and then blocked Crimson Gale's next attack before grabbing the Horror's face adding his Fire bending to it burning the Horror's face while he was at it as the Horror struggled to get free from Garo's grip.

Garo then threw Crimson Gale to a large pile of boxes where the Horror hit said containers and got on all fours before charging at Garo as the two went across the ground with Garo on the bottom as the armor of the Golden Knight was creating sparks on the ground. Garo then kicked the Horror up before using the chance to send multiple kicks at the Horror in the torso area before finishing it with a strong kick sending Crimson Gale to the sky as when Crimson Gale was airborne it spread out its wings giving itself air superiority.

Garo then charged to a wall and jumped off it straight torts the Horror as Crimson Gale roared at the Golden Knight with its blade extended torts the Golden Knight as Garo got ready with his Garoken while roaring at the Horror. As Garo went torts the Horror as Crimson Gale roared in fury as it flew straight at Garo as Garo roared in defiance holding the Garoken as the two were soon face to face before the moon itself as soon a slash sound and a glint of metal was heard

It all happened so fast. One moment the two were mere inches away from a final clash. The next, the monster was now being burned alive in to ashes as it was sealed away into the Garoken to be delivered to the Watchdog sight.

Garo began walking away as he did his job as it was quiet easy of course.

*End OST*


The young boy ran out of the alley and then went to a roof of a building and removed his hoody to reveal blue hair. He is non other then Flash sentry.

"Man that was tiring." You can say that again" a skull ring on his finger said. He is non other then the golden knight modu tool zaruba

"But we can talk about the later. For now let's go I gonna hit the hey." Flash said while yan.

He shore has a long day tomorrow. And can't wait to go back to bed.

Author's Note:

Yup it's the first ever Garo x Mlp story and I am for now showing which character is working and there armors