• Published 3rd Feb 2023
  • 290 Views, 4 Comments

The Ben Cownie Series - SagwaandThomas



A series about Ben Cownie and his friends from various TV shows.

  • ...
 4
 290

A Wretched Day for Wing-Wing and Dongwa

There are a lots of characters Ben Cownie dislikes, such as Squidward Tentacles, Angelica Pickles Cotton Hill and Peggy Hill. He had to deal with their horrific actions, most especially their cruelness.

One day, as Applejack was busy buying apples, he spotted a boy with a helmet and a diaper outside his pants.

"Hello?" said Applejack. "Who are you?"

"My name is Jeffy." said the Koopa. "I am part of the SuperMarioLogan web series since 2016. And you're just a horrid, stupid pony who likes green beans!"

"How rude!" thought Applejack. "This brat is just a spoiled rotten idiot."

Later, after Applejack finished buying apples, she spoke to Ben.

"How horrible." said Ben. "Jeffy was one of the worst SML characters I had seen."

"I call him 'Wretch'." said Applejack.

"A good nickname." laughed Ben. "He always causes trouble for Mario, and worse of all, Rosalina sides with him instead of Mario."

"What is that, Ben?" complained Dongwa as he came in. "Are you afraid of some rowdy idiots?"

"His name is Jeffy!" snapped Ben. "He was one of the worst brats I've seen! At least you, despite being a jerk, you have a heart. He on the other hand is just immature, stupid and destructive."

"Hmph!" snapped Dongwa. "I know everything about destructive monsters! They're rude and destructive, but you can make the behave. At least, my alley cat friends are good friends deep down despite being rude at times. I don't boast, but brats are a piece of cake. I bet they won't dare cause trouble for a splendid cat like me."

"Yeah sure! The Sleeve Dogs overtake your power to get over them for no reason back in the time you and your siblings have a alley night opera!" snapped Ben.

"Oh they think I'm a monkey, and where did you hear that from?" Dongwa grumbled.

"Mama and Baba tell us all about it, you know." giggled Ben.

Applejack raised a eyebrow. "I hear a tale about a cat and his mishap with that rat pest."

"SHUT UP!" snapped Dongwa. "As soon as I see that kid, I'll bite so hard it'll hurt him! Hmph!"

And Dongwa left. Ben and Applejack laughed in unison.

Later, Dongwa told everyone about what he heard about Jeffy."

"Sagwa's absolutely right!" grumbled Sheegwa. "That disabled brat is a nightmare!"

"Hmph!" snapped Wing-Wing. "You're just a small fry. That's why he's rude to you. I don't think he'll throw a destructive fit when I get the chance."

Of course Wing-Wing hadn't met Jeffy, and his chance soon came the next day.

Jeffy wasn't pleased with Wing-Wing's appearence. "Ugh! What a stupid ugly monster! I want Mickey Mouse, not some sort of feet pee!"

Wing-Wing was shocked. "Wow....you are really a troublesome brat. Now, I want you on your best behavior today. Okay?"

There was a short pause. Then Jeffy screamed right onto Wing-Wing's face, making the cat angry.

"NO SCREAMING!" he screamed back.

,Jeffy thought Wing-Wing wasn't fair. Sure Wing-Wing was a jerk, but this time he was really fair. Jeffy still wanted to do something to make Wing-Wing get in danger. "Can I put you on someone's car?"

"No!" snapped Wing-Wing. But before he could speak the next sentance, Jeffy picked up Wing-Wing and put him inside someone's car. He messed with it's controls, and off it started with Wing-Wing inside.

"MY CAR!" cried Homer Simpson. "Whatever messed with it's controls is a wretched monster!?"

Wing-Wing was frightened. "WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING!? HEEEELP!"

"OFF YOU GO!" called Jeffy as he walked away.

Poor Wing-Wing was stuck inside the car as it went faster and faster, and it approached Ben's house. "I've got to get out! I've got to get out!" wailed Wing-Wing.

He could see Sagwa in front of him!

"OH NO! LOOK OUT SAGWA!"

Sagwa jumped out of the way, just as Wing-Wing screamed. The car crashed into the house. Thankfully there was no one in the house, and Wing-Wing had jumped out of the window before the crash.

"Wing-Wing!" gasped Sagwa. "Are you okay?!"

"Yes." gasped Wing-Wing. "That horrible kid put me right into Homer's car, an caused it to drive away with me on it. But thankfully the windows are open and I got out just in time."

"I see." said Sagwa.

Ben saw the wreckage in shock. "Great heavens! What happened to my house?!"

Sagwa told him what Wing-Wing had said. Then she added, "But why can't you kill that kid?"

"I wonder if I could. But he's an adopted son of Mario and Rosalina. But I'll speak with Mario, knowing that Rosalina is too stupid to anknowledge Jeffy's bad actions."

"Okay." said Sagwa. "Whenever I pass that wretched kid, I'll just ignore him." And she did.

That night, Sagwa returned to China and went back to her sleeping spot. She was exhausted from the walking and the ignoring she did to Jeffy's bad behavior.

Dongwa found it all a great joke. "Well, that is a combo. First Wing-Wing from what I hear, then Sagwa. I can handle that brat-"

"For cat's sake, shut up!" snapped Sheegwa.

"I rather not. I know everything about destructive brats."

A noisy argument went along. Sagwa was cross. "Oh goodness! I can't stand this!" She then let out a frustrated yell of "QUIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEET!".

Everyone was shocked at what Sagwa yelled.

"If Dongwa can handle that wretched kid, then he'll show us tomorrow! Eh?"

The next day came, and Dongwa had found his chance. He went to the SML universe and found Jeffy.

"I WANT A PROPER CARETAKER! NOT A WIERD FUSSPOT!"

"Don't you call me wierd!" snapped Dongwa. "Now be on your best behavior."

Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle saw this.

"I hope that Jeffy doesn't make things worse like he did with Wing-Wing." muttered Fluttershy.

"Me too." Twilight added.

"Kitty, can I eat some chocolate cake?" asked Jeffy.

"Okay, said Dongwa. He then dragged something. It was a can of green beans.

Jeffy saw it and let out a loud "I HATE GREEN BEANS!"

Dongwa covered his ears with his paws. "DANG IT!" he snapped, as Jeffy started a tantrum. He threw the can of green beans, and did the same with the red couch and the TV screen.

Dongwa tried to stop the tantrum Jeffy was throwing. Applejack was watching Dongwa and saw something about to happen.

"LOOK OUT DONGWA!" screamed Applejack as Jeffy was about to knock over the vase over Dongwa.

Dongwa ducked out of the way as the vase came crashing down the ground.

After the tantrum was over, the house was a mess. Ben came to see what happened.

Dongwa spoke. "I'm sorry, Ben."

"None of this was your fault." soothed Ben. "I wonder who did it."

"It was mostly Jeffy." grumbled Dongwa.

"THAT IS IT!" screamed Ben. "I HAD IT WITH THAT STUPID DAGNABBIT KID! Mario, as soon as you clean up the mess, you turn him to the police!"

"You can't do that! I'm cool!" snapped Jeffy.

"TOO BAD!" snapped Ben. "This is for your own good!"

After Mario turned Jeffy to the police, the SML universe was started to get better, and Jeffy was never seen again. Dongwa on the other hand stopped boasting about brats. He now knew that brats can either be either enemies or friends.

Author's Note:

This was inspired by the first episode of Thomas1Edward2Henry,3's first trainz episode:

https://m.