• Published 3rd Feb 2023
  • 290 Views, 4 Comments

The Ben Cownie Series - SagwaandThomas



A series about Ben Cownie and his friends from various TV shows.

  • ...
 4
 290

Ben Cownie's Birthday (MLP version of Catch Em If You Can)

One morning, Princess Celestria came to see the ponies.

"Today, Shining Amor and I was going to Ben Cownie's country to celebrate his birthday. So you can stay there?

The ponies were a bit nervous, but wondered who will take care of them.

"You can take care of yourselves," said Shining Amor as he arrived.

The ponies promised to take care of themselves.

The next morning, Shining Amor and Celestria arrived at the airport and spoke with the manager.

"We would like five tickets to Ben Cownie's country to see him." said Shining Amor.

"Yeah, that'll be a 2-hour trip." said the manager.

And after two hours, they finally met up with Ben Cownie.

"Hey, Ben!" greeted the two.

"Hello, Shining Amor! Hello, Princess Celestria!" greeted Ben.

"We would like to say...Happy birthday!" said Celestria.

"We got you a SpongeBob VHS named "Sea Stories" and a Sagwa plush." said Shining Amor.

"Oh, thank you." said Ben Cownie. I liked the tape myself. Aside from Squidward appearing on some parts of the tape, I like all episodes. And speaking of Squidward, he only exists to make fun of SpongeBob and Patrick for having fun themselves and almost never gets reprimanded for it. Malechi likes him, but I don't."

At the castle in Ponyville, the Mane Seven were watching "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie". They were having soup and water.

"This movie was funny." said Twilight.

"I was gonna say that." laughed Luna.

"It reminds me of the fact we wish the main show ended after this movie." said Pinkie.

"It does." said Fluttershy.

"But sadly, the main show got more and more seasons after this." groaned Rarity.

"And it has mean spirited moments that are unnecessary." added Applejack.

"And lots of unnecessary grossout." finished Rainbow Dash.

Back at Ben Cownie's home, Shining Amor, Celestria and Ben, along with his family were having cake and singing "Happy Birthday to You".

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday, dear Ben
Happy birthday to you

At last Ben blew out the candles.

A wee later, a week later, the twice couple went home. It was the best honeymoon they ever had.

The ponies were glad to see them.

"How's your alone time?" asked Celestria.

"Good." said Twilight.

"We did a good job there." added Fluttershy.

"Good." said Shining Amor.