• Published 3rd Feb 2023
  • 290 Views, 4 Comments

The Ben Cownie Series - SagwaandThomas



A series about Ben Cownie and his friends from various TV shows.

  • ...
 4
 290

A Camerlot Royal Wedding (Bjc9876's version)

One fine morning, in Ponyville, the Mane Six and Luna were watching TV when Princess Celestria arrived.

"Today, I'm getting married to Shining Amor." she announced.

All the ponies were excited.

The next morning, the wedding was prepared.

The Miao family and the Sonic gang were making gifts for Celestria and Shining Amor.

"I hope it will be a great gift for Shining Amor and Celestria." said Sagwa.

"Me too." said Sheegwa. "It was a VHS of Jumanji."

"Malechi never liked that movie and felt it has too much screaming, but I don't care." added Dongwa.

"Another gift was a Mario video games named Super Mario 64." said Sonic.

"I'm sure the two would like that." smiled Tails.

At last, the wedding was about to begin.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" announced Baba. "May I present the packages for the wedding! All made by my family, Sonic and his friends! And the wedding is starting!"

Just then, Celestria and Shining Amor appeared and found the gifts. They loved them so much and decided to keep them. They tied the knot, danced together and sang songs. Soon they got married and lived happily.

"Thanks for marrying me!" said Shining Amor.

"You're welcome." Celestria replied.

They gave each other a kiss. It was the best wedding ever.