• Published 3rd Feb 2023
  • 290 Views, 4 Comments

The Ben Cownie Series - SagwaandThomas



A series about Ben Cownie and his friends from various TV shows.

  • ...
 4
 290

Squid's Hot Dog Restaurant

(this episode starts off at a sunny day)

Narrator: Ahh, another sunny day in Bikini Bottom. We find that SpongeBob and Patrick are playing a game outside Spongebob's front yard.

SpongeBob: Tag, you're it! (laughs)

Patrick: Tag, you're it! (laughs)

SpongeBob: This is a great game. What else we have to do for the next game?

Patrick: I don't know, uhh...

(just then, Squidward is shown to bring in something to move to a new house)

Squidward: Ahh, it's about time, I am moving away to a new home, known as a new restaurant.

Spongebob: Hey, Squidward. Wanna join?

Squidward: No thank you. I am moving to a hotdog restaurant, and I have to work here in the same place, so I won't have to deal with your shegainains.

SpongeBob: Okay, Squidward. We'll see ya if we go there.

Squidward: (puts the TV in the back of the trunk) There, that's the last of everything. Mm hmm. Hot dog restaurant, here I come! (drives off) When those morons come to my new home, and if they agree to be my employees...(comes up with an evil idea), I had a perfect idea.

(bubble translation, after Squidward sets up everything in the hotdog restaurant)

Squidward: There! Everything is set up for my new job and home.

(cut to Spongebob and Patrick walking towards the hotdog restaurant)

Spongebob: I can't wait to check this place out.

Patrick: Me too. I wonder what it looks like.

(they open the door)

Both: Wow!

SpongeBob: This place has lots of food, just like the Krusty Krab.

Patrick: It does.

SpongeBob: It has sea fries, hotdogs, Krabby Patties like the Krusty Krab, and even soda.

Patrick: Check out this sink. (turns on the sink for a second and turns it back off)

(they walk up to Squidward)

SpongeBob: Good morning..... Uh, is that you, Squidward?

Squidward: Yes, it's me. Welcome to my new restaurant. Do you want to be my employees?

SpongeBob: Sure thing, Squidward!

Patrick: Yes! That is a good idea. I've got the job! I've got the job!

Squidward: Your first task is that you will be making hotdogs (Spongebob and Patrick salute and run off. Squidward laughs to himself) Oh, Squiddy, you're a genius. (laughs to himself again)

(A 20 second montage of SpongeBob and Patrick making hotdogs, and bringing them to customers)

(cut to Squidward talking to his phone)

Squidward: Yes, Mr. Krabs, I was just having a great time. Better than in the Krusty Krab. Bye. (hangs up) Oh, yes. Better than the Krusty Krab.

(SpongeBob and Patrick, who have seen everything, walk up angrily to Squidward)

SpongeBob: Squidward, aren't you doing some tasks?!

Squidward: Tasks?! (scoffs) You can have a mental health day.

(SpongeBob and Patrick get fed up)

SpongeBob: I have to go back to the Krusty Krab tomorrow. My job is better than this place!

(they storm off)

Squidward: Finally! I can be alone by myself. (sighs)

Narrator: 3 in a half hours later.

Squidward: Well if this restaurant needs improvement, I will make the outside better. (he laughs evily)

(bubble translation to a 30 second montage of Squidward building "fun things" like a slide, mermaid grotto, and zipline and setting a menu)

Squidward: Now since everything is better and I used up most of SpongeBob's savings, it's gonna be a great success! (walks. back to the hotdog restaurant) Now I have to work better than Spongebob at the Krusty Krab. I've come up with a new name.

(A news program arrives)

News Fish: Newsflash, the hotdog restaurant is now open and it's name is "Tentabaus". It includes new rides, such as a zipline and a slide. If anyone wants to try it, you may come.

(Squidward laughs)

Squidward: This is the best idea I ever had.

(Bubble translation to the Krusty Krab, at night)

SpongeBob: Mr. Krabs, what happened to my savings?

Mr. Krabs: Maybe it must of run low.

SpongeBob: (gasps) In case, it must be....Squidward. I am gonna get to the bottom of this! (storms off in anger)

(Bubble translation to Tentabaus)

Squidward: I'll show those two barnacle heads I can be better than them!

(SpongeBob appears, angry)

SpongeBob: Squidward! I cannot believe that you've taken my money savings from my job at the Krusty Krab!

Squidward: SpongeBob, what are you doing here?!

SpongeBob: Well, I'm low on money, and you're the one responsible for this! I'm gonna tell Mr. Krabs about this tomorrow! (storms off)

Squidward: Who cares about what that yellow doofus is saying?!

(translation to the next day on Sunday)

Squidward: Today is my favorite day of the week, Sunday! (starts to relax) Ahhh. (hears Spongebob and Mr. Krabs arriving) Huh? (sees them)

SpongeBob: Well, Squidward you egomaniac, I've discussed this with Mr. Krabs!

Mr. Krabs: Spongebob and I have been talking and we think that me former cashier deserves to get exactly what he's been wanting for a long time. And Patrick is taking your place as new owner.

(Mr. Krabs takes Squidward away from Tentabaus, with Spongebob following)

Squidward: No! No, what are you doing?! TentaBaus is mine! Patrick can't sell TentaBaus! (they go towards Squidward's old neighborhood) No! Take me back! No! Please! (They arrive) This is...my old neighborhoo?!

Spongebob: Yes, Squidward. (Mr. Krabs leaves)

Mr. Krabs: Bye, boys.

SpongeBob: Bye, Mr. Krabs.

Squidward: This is crazy! I hate this neighborhood!

SpongeBob: Come on. (drags Squidward to his house)

Squidward: NO! NOOOO!

SpongeBob: There you go, Squiddy. Your old home, just like you wanted.

Squidward: But I hate this stupid neighborhood! I don't want to be here, I want to be in TentaBaus! TentaBaus is awesome, this neighborhood stinks! Please! ( crying ) I want-- TentaBaus! (a shot of Squidward'e house is where everyone is putting everything back in) I want my TentaBaus! TentaBaus!

(Episode ends)