• Published 16th Jan 2023
  • 517 Views, 29 Comments

Rise of a new kingdom - Stormy Cloud



After being exiled from his homeland. Prince Solar Flare and a band of supporters proclaim a new kingdom.

  • ...
4
 29
 517

Alliance

I was in the meeting room but instead of meeting with the royal council I was meeting with the top generals of the royal army. “Sire is this a good idea, what could we possibly be gain from such a risky war?” asked Honour Shine the Chief General of the Royal Army

“Two things resources and land” and revenge I secretly thought.

After seeing their nervous looking faces I then added “look the only thing that Equestria has are a bunch of fools in gold armour with sticks and some pidgeons”

“They could still mobilise their entire population” Honour said

“I don’t know I’ve heard how those wonderbolts fly” Silver Wings exclaimed.

Before I could retort however Sharp Point, now the captain of the Royal Guard spoke up “We are soldiers, we should be following orders not questioning them”

“You’re one to talk, you’ll be sat right here in the castle while we’re out there risking our lives” Blue Waves, the admiral of the Royal Navy said while rolling her eyes.

“And the last time I checked you’ll be going up against a bunch of fishing boats” he retorted.

Before she could talk back however I spoke up and shouted “ENOUGH! we need to talk about strategy” looking towards Compass, the Grand Tactician.

Compass said “We need allies before we can launch any large scale conquest”

“But where can we find allies?”

A mare leaned forward out of the shadows and said “I may be able to help you out there” this mare was name Hopeful Intel, the director of the SIS and Shadow Knight’s boss.

I raised my eyebrows and indicated for her to continue “Our agents also didn’t just find out about the Elements but they also found out that we’re not the only ones who are infiltrating Equestria”

“What do you mean?”

“What I mean is that the changelings have the same idea but unlike us who only had six agents inside Canterlot, the changelings has an entire army which tells me they are planning something”

“Who are these changelings?”I asked wary about revealing my kingdom to the outside world.

“The changelings are a secretive race that hide out in the badlands of Equestria. They have a power that includes shape shifting and the ability to consume love directly. The Changelings are an authoritarian monarchy that are ruled by Queen Chrysalis.

“Set up a meet but make sure it’s a neutral location and keep a Solar Special Service unit nearby I don’t fancy walking into a trap.

***
Changeling Hive

Shadow Knight flewup to the Changeling Hive confidently while showing his hooves. The armed Changeling sentry’s aimed their spears at him and shouted “State your business”

“I come in peace and wish to seek an audience with you’re Queen”

“Leave now while you have a chance”

“ Look I wish to speak about an alliance”

The sentry merely sneered “We don’t wish an alliance with an Equestrian”

“ We’ll your in luck I’m not Equestrian”

This merely confused the sentry. Shadow quickly explained and the Sentry just shut his eyes. Next minute the changeling said “come with me” gesturing to follow.

While they were walking through the hive my mind immediately got confused from all the different openings and twists and turns; he lost track of where he was when all of a sudden they entered a large room with a throne in the centre. Sat on top of the throne was the ugliest mare he had seen. She had holes through her legs and hair and her horn was chipped.

Shadow bowed to who he presumed to be Queen Chryasilis. She responded by asking lazily “Who are you?”

“My name is Shadow Knight I come from the Solar Kingdom ruled by His magesty King Solar Storm.

“Never heard of it.”

“That’s not surprising. The Kingdom has been hidden under complex spells not even the Equestrians know about us”

“Well talk to me about this alliance. I haven’t got all day”

“I am aware you are a busy mare and that you are planning an invasion against Equestria.”

That got her attention “Excuse me. I don’t know what you’re talking about”

“We’ve noticed your changelings sneaking in and out of caves near Canterlot”

“I thought we were here to talk about alliances not making accusations”

“Woah I’m not making accusations. Let’s just say that your not the only one planning an invasion.”

“Go on”

“I can’t say anything more but my King would like a meeting”

“We’ll if he would like a meeting the who did he not come himself?”

“My ruler wants to meet on neutral ground”

“NO! If he wants to meet then he can come himself”

“OK I’ll tel him that but let’s just say that he will be forced to move through Equestrian territory and who knows might hear about you’re little plan” he said starting to turn.

“Are you threatening me?” She said starting to become enraged.

“No just saying it’s risky moving through enemy territory.”

Chrysalis looked like she was thinking it over before finally relenting “Fine I’m sure the Southern forest will be alright”

He nodded in agreeance before leaving”

***
Southern Forest

I looked around warily mentally preparing for an ambush. He then walked into a clearing revealing Queen Chryasilis wow, Shadow wasn’t lying, she is ugly.

“So you’re the mystery Solar Storm”

I nodded before saying “I hear that you’re planning an invasion of Equestria”

“So what if I am?”

“I want an alliance”

“Why?”

“I have my reasons”

“Fine then let’s talk about how we are splitting the land”

“So is that a yes to the alliance”

“No I’m just seeing what you want if the terms work in our favour then yes”

“I want all the coastal regions and Celestia herself.”

“Celestia, why do you want Celestia?”

“Let’s just say I have unfinished business” I then held my hoof out to shake which caused Chrysalis to look down upon it disdainfully before reluctantly shaking it.

***
Solaris

I was sitting in the meeting room with the both the Royal Council and the military generals “Mares and Gentlecolts I have an announcement to make at some point in the near future our Kingdom will be going to war” this caused the entire room to gasp

After the entire room had quietened down I then added “Generals I want you to prepare your ponies for war councillors whatever you hear in this room stays in this room. If I wake up to find this all over the news then getting fired will be the least of your worries” after my announcement I then walked out of the room.