• ...
 2
 162

Chapter 3: The Beach Episode.

2 days had passed, 2 stressful days that were spent training. Today was the last day they had before their final battle, and Sunset decided that everyone should use it to get some rest. It was the same things for the villains, since Grogar wanted everyone to be well-rested for the big battle coming tommorow. What was their ideas?: A day at the beach, of course. If the girls went to Canterlot’s beach, the villains, them, went on a luxurious deserted island. Even Grogar went along with the group, along with Nightmare, who, the previous night, had successfully taken possession of Cozy Glow in her sleep.

“It’s so nice to feel the sun on my face, and the sand on my toes again” said this one.

Sunny jumped into the ocean and partially transformed into a sea serpent.

“The water is great!!” she shouted.

Tirek jumped high in the air, toward the ocean.

“Tactical Nuke, Incoming!!” he said, falling down.

Upon landing in the water, he created a massive wave that splashed everyone on the beach. Sunny and him were laughing at them. Chrysalis transformed into a bird, flew in the sky, above Tirek and then turned into a blue whale.

“Wait!!” he said, trying to get away.

Chrysalis landed in the water with more force than Tirek, and the tidal wave she created sent him and Sunny back on the beach, splashing everyone again. Chrysalis took back her original form and was mockingly laughing at them.

“If you’re looking for me” said Sombra. “I’m going to make myself a hammock and relax. Splish splash and sand castles are not for me.”

Moonlight looked for Sunny on the beach, but she had vanished. He felt a small vibration coming from the ground and knew what was causing it. Sunny had assimilated the DNA of a Wyrm, those worm-shaped dragons that could effortlessly dig tunnels in the earth. Wyrms could stock rocks inside their bodies. Those stones would be melted and turned into explosive lava projectiles called Lava Bombs. The species Sunny had assimilated was a Sand Wyrm, who could manipulate sand as well as generate it from their bodies. They were also exclusively living in the deserts. The second after, Sunny emerged from the ground, behind Moonlight, transformed into a Sand Wyrm. She was at least 30 meters long from head to tail, had majestuous wings and was looking at him with an happy expression. She turned back into her human form and vomited out a lot of sand on the ground, to Moonlight’s disgust.

“Can’t have sand in my body after turning back to normal” said Sunny. “So i need to evacuate it one way or another... Sorry if it looks disgusting.”

“It is” said Moonlight. “Anyway, want to play beach volleyball?”

“Heck yeah!!” answered Sunny.

“Count me in!!” said Tirek.

“I’m joining too!!” said Chrysalis. “Boys vs Girls!!”

“Are you sure?” asked Tirek. “It would be unfair”

“For you maybe” answered Chrysalis, with a smile. “Want to team up, Sunny?”

“You really need to ask?” said Sunny, also smiling. “Let’s teach those guys a lesson!!”

And so, the match opposed Sunny and Chrysalis, aka Team Cutie, to Moonlight and Tirek, aka Team Chad. Nightmare was volunteer to be the commentator and Grogar, to be the referee. Meanwhile, back to Canterlot, the girls were all occupied doing different activities. Fluttershy was doing marine exploration, Applejack and Rainbow Dash were having a sand castle contest, Rarity and Aria were getting a tan, Pinkie Pie was splashing Sonata in the water, Twilight was with Timber Spruce, Stygian was reading a book and Sunset and Adagio were eating ice cream at a table.

“Look at this, Applejack!!” said Rainbow Dash. “That’s how you make a sand castle!!”

Rainbow Dash’s castle was very beautiful, but upon seeing Applejack’s one, she dropped her shovel. It was twice as big as her sand castle, and twice as beautiful.

“I’m sorry, where you saying something?” said Applejack, with a smug smile.

Rainbow Dash destroyed her own sand castle and walked away, mad.

“Go fuck yourself” she said to Applejack.

In the water, Pinkie Pie and Sonata were still splashing each other and talking. Suddenly, and without any warning, Twilight used her magic to untie Sonata’s bikini top, which she then threw far away in the water. Sonata didn’t realized right away that she was topless, and only did realize it when she saw two nerd guys looking at her with bleeding noses. She covered her breast and looked for her bikini top, but didn’t saw it anywhere. Pinkie Pie shoved her hands in her hairs and pulled out a bikini top, that she gave to Sonata.

“I always carry spare bikini parts” said Pinkie. “Don’t thank me, that’s what friends are for”

“Now, i need to find out who pulled that trick on me!” said Sonata, furious. “You two, do you know who did that?”

The two nerds pointed at Twilight.

“Let me guess” said Sonata. “You paid her, didn’t you?”

They both moved their heads to say yes.

“I swear i’m gonna get her back for that”

An idea came to her mind. She walked toward the two guys, then put her hand inside their trunks. They both got hard instantly.

“My my” said Sonata. “You’re both well-hunged. I have a proposition for you. I’ll ley you have your ways with me if you do something for me first...”

“Ask us anything, my queen!!” said the nerds.

Sonata smiled devilishly. During this time, Fluttershy was having a nice talk with a sea turtle.

“And then i told him don’t be so Shell-Fish!!!” said the sea turtle.

Fluttershy laughed a little, even if his joke wasn’t funny.

“Shell-Fish...Sell-Fish...Selfish!!” she said. “Nice play on words!”

“I’ve got plenty of sea-related puns” he said.

“I think she heard enough of your stories for today” said his wife.

That one looked at Fluttershy with compassion. She knew she was laughing at her husband’s jokes out of kindness. The husband also knew it as well...They both saw that something was bothering their guest and how she was trying to hide it. Out of respect, they didn’t ask her about that and changed subject. Meanwhile, Twilight was having a nerdy talk with her boyfriend, Timber Spruce.

“Did you know that we only explored about 5% of the oceans?” asked Timber Spruce.

“Yes!!” answered Twilight. “Did you know that each second, the universe keep expanding more and more?”

“Of course!!” said Timber. “Until it stop expanding and start retracting, causing what will be called the Big Crunch.”

“Nonsense” said Twilight. “The Heat Death is what await us.”

“Actually, what if the Heat Death happened before the Big Crunch?” asked Timber. “Once the universe run out of energy and die, it will retract on itself...”

“Eventually leading to a new Big Bang” said Twilight. “It’s fun to be able to talk of those things with someone who actually understand them. None of my friends can keep up with my intelligence and knowledge and it’s so embarrassing to me sometimes. Then again, they are well versed in other domains that i don’t know shit about. Domains such as Sports, Finances, Fashion, Animals, Cooking and Music are so hard for me to understand.”

“And you should be glad to have them as your friends” said Timber. “If they were all like you, things would get dull for you very fast. But i understand what you mean...It is good to be able to have at least one friend who is on the same wavelenght as you are...”

Meanwhile, Sunset and Adagio, who were drunk at the bar, were teasing Flash Sentry. This one was more embarassed than aroused and wished he could get out of this situation.

“Please stop, you two!” said Flash. “This is not the place nor the time for that!!”

“We can go somewhere where no one could see us...” said Adagio.

“I do know one or two spots where we could hide” said Sunset.

“You two are clearly drunk...” said Flash. “A friend would never take advantage of another friend, especially if that friend is drunk, and a girl.”

“Us...Drunk?” said Adagio. “We’re not drunk!! I’ll show you!!”

Adagio got up and started walking, only to fall on the ground after 2 steps. She immediately fell asleep.

“Like i said, drunk...” said Flash, holding a laugh.

Sunset, her, despite being as drunk as Adagio, was still able to keep a clear mind and walk normally.

“Let’s bring her back in her van” said Sunset.

Flash and her grabbed Adagio and carried her all the way to her van. Sunset opened the door and they both installed Adagio on her bed. Almost immediately upon sitting on the bed, Sunset felt asleep. Flash covered the two of them up and left the van, making sure to lock the door. It was late in the afternoon when Sunset woke up. She saw Adagio next to her, still asleep. She left the van and returned to the beach. Back to the other beach, the beach volleyball match opposing the girls to the guys ended with the Cuties winning it all. Now,they were relax ing on their chairs, admiring the sunset.

“What a day...” said Chrysalis. “I’ve never had so much fun humiliating those two”

“You cheated” said Moonlight.

“Of course we cheated!!” said Chrysalis. “We’re villains, duh!”

“I really hope we can live to see another sunset” said Tirek.

“Of course we’ll live to see another one!!” said Sombra. “Those girls stand no chance against us!!”

“Let’s not shout victory too soon” said Moonlight. “You need to keep in mind that anything can happen”

“They could very well pull off a deus ex machina on you” said Sunny. “Or me...Or Moonlight...”

Back to Canterlot, Sunset was wandering on the beach, looking for her friends. Fluttershy had returned to the beach and was actually talking with a flock of seagull. Rarity was at the bar with Applejack. Rainbow Dash was napping as usual, while Pinkie Pie was busy trying all flavors of ice cream. Stygian was talking with Aria and judging by both of their expressions, their conversation seemed passionate. Sonata was comfortably installed in her chair, looking a Twilight. As for that one, she was playing with Spike. Little did she know what was awaiting her...Sunset then found Flash Sentry, having fun with his friends. This one waved at Sunset when he saw her. She smiled and waved him back. When Spike saw her, he immediately ran in her arms.

“Where were you, Sunset?” he asked. “You missed a lot of stuff, in fact, you missed the whole afternoon!!”

“I was sleeping” she answered. “Got a few too much drinks”

This was at this moment Sonata chose to strike. While the two nerds were distracting her, she walked toward her, holding a bucket of seaweed. When she was behind Twilight, she put the bucket on her head and pulled down her swimsuit, exposing her naked body to everyone that were looking at her. Fortunately for Twilight, only the two nerds, Sunset and Timber Spruce saw her naked. She removed the bucket from her head and put back on her swimsuit, red like a tomato. She turned around to see who did that and saw Sonata, laughing. The two nerds got away while Timber walked in her direction, nosebleeding.

“What the heck, Sonata?!!” shouted Twilight.

“You started it first” said Sonata. “I know it’s you who removed my top earlier today”

“I mean, yes, i did” said Twilight. “But you were in a spot where only those two idiots could see your exposed breast. You pulled my swimsuit down in a spot full of people. How many people have seen me naked!?”

“Just those two geeks, your boyfriend and me” said Sunset. “No one else was paying attention, because they were busy watching Snips and Snail humiliate themselves.”

Twilight looked at the two idiots. Snips was trying to get a crab off Snail’s butt, but the crab wouldn’t let it go. Sonata took her phone and filmed them, a smile on her face. Then the beach closed half an hour later and the girls reunited at the entrance. Only Sonata and Adagio were missing, The latter still sleeping in her van. Sonata, in the meantime, held her part of the deal and gave the two geeks a moment they would never forget. She pratically drained their balls dry and got the time of her life. She even left her phone number to them in case she would need their services again. She arrived, after washing up and putting her normal clothes on.

“Sorry to be late girls!!” she said. “I lost count of the time...Who else but Sonata, right?”

Sunset, who could read minds, knew she just had sex with those two nerds. She looked at Sonata with a disgusted and disappointed face. Sonata grabbed Sunset’s shoulder and forced her to read her memories of having sex with the two guys.

“Next time, it could be HIS turn” whispered Sonata to her ear.

She knew Sonata was talking about Flash Sentry.

“You do this, and i’ll turn you into a vegetable for the rest of your life” said Sunset.

“A vegetable?” asked Sonata. “What sort? A carrot? A cucumber? A brocoli?”

“The mental kind of vegetable” answered Sunset. “But that would probably make no difference, since you’re already one”

“Oooooohhhhhh!!!” shouted Aria and Pinkie Pie, who heard them.

But her insult had no effect on Sonata, who was completely oblivious to them. She just walked along with the others, humming the Equestria Girls’ theme.

“That was a nice jab” said Aria. “Too bad she’s just oblivious to any kind of insults.”

They all got aboard the Siren’s van and returned home. Meanwhile, all the villains returned to their rooms, except Moonlight and Sunny, who were still at the beach. Grogar didn’t mind them staying here.

“Tomorrow’s the big day...” said Moonlight. “Are you sure you want to do this?”

“Yes” she answered. “We’re doing this!”

Moonlight smiled.

“We can’t go back after doing that” he said. “You know that, right?”

“I’m fully aware of that” said Sunny. “And i’m not backing up”

“Then, i guess that settles it!!” said Moonlight. “For now, let’s keep enjoying the end of the day...”