• Published 4th Feb 2023
  • 393 Views, 4 Comments

My Little Pony: The Great Defenders of Friendship - specialhoof2022



Special Hoof and his friends went on a quest to save Equestria from an old villain.

  • ...
 4
 393

Chapter 11: The Great I Am

After I was teleported from Ponyville, I was sent to a place that's in space. It was guarded by a wall with a big gate. I landed on a cloud, believing the city was the place I should be to see who I should meet. But, there was no one outside the gate, waiting for me, so I decided to wait and look at the stars

While I was looking at the stars in space, I thought of lots things. I thought of my parents I missed since I left Maretime Bay. I thought of the time I met Ellagant Glare during school. I thought of the time I met Princess Twilight Sparkle. I thought of the time me and my friends had started our very first quest, and my very long walk. I thought it so loudly, I heard my thoughts talk.

"Hello, Special." said a voice. "We were expecting you."

"That voice." I remarked. "It doesn't sound much like mine."

Then, I turned and met somepony approaching me. It was an earth pony stallion wearing a white robe, carrying a harp with him, and had a golden halo floating above his head.

"Are you an angel?" I asked the stranger.

"Yes I am, kid." said the angel. "Welcome to the kingdom of Heaven."

The kingdom of Heaven is where those of us who call ourselves Christians will spend a very long time. It's where most ponies believe they are going to end up when their life is over.

"Come on kid, let's get you to meet the Great I Am."

I obeyed him and followed him to the gates. The gates opened, and the angel and I entered Heaven.

The angel was leading me through the streets of Heaven, I was amazed to see how it looks. Angels were watching the kingdom. It was home to ponies who had finished living a good long life from Earth. I could see some spirit ponies, who lived in lives in the past years, and it was great.

Finally, I'd arrive to the one I should meet. I was in awe to see who it was. It was God, the Great I Am, the Lord Almighty, the true idol, the Creator, our one true God.

"Hello, Special Hoof." God said. "I'm so very pleased that you're visiting me."

"God?" I asked.

"I'm gonna help you become a special pony."

"Help me? How can I be special again, when I have gifts that made me growing up so fast?"

"Let's just show you something first." God said.

An angel appeared from behind God's throne, carrying an easel with a sheet underneath. Another served me with a piece of bread and grape juice, as I was waiting. Once the angel was in place, she set the easel in front of me.

"Alright, little pony." said the angel. "It's time that you learn what you really look like."

Then, she pulled out the sheet to reveal a picture. And, the picture I saw warmed me right to my hooves. It was me in the picture. I looked grown up and strong, my wings were sturdy and long, I was wearing a hero's armor like I was going to the rescue, and a look in my eye both courageous and free. I was surprised to see what the future me would be like, I had lots of questions about the portrait.

"The picture we made is what we see what you'll be." said God.

"You're saying that's me?" I asked. "I liked to believe it, but I'm afraid to."

"But, I know who you are." God said. "Because I made you."

Then, God started telling me the story of how special he made me and everypony else.

"Special, I made you special, I made everypony special, I made the world special. Allow me to tell you how."

Now, the story began an extremely long time ago.

"It's at the very beginning, in the first days of the creation, I made everything on earth. On the first day, I made the heaven and the earth. The earth wasn't form, but in void and darkness was upon the face of the deep. I moved upon the face of the waters . Then, I made light from the darkness, and called the light Day, and the darkness Night. On the second day, I made the firmament, and divided it from the waters, which were under it. Then, I called the firmament Heaven. Of course, the firmament is the sky. I also made the clouds to be part of the sky. On the third day, I brought dry land to appear out of the waters, and called it Land, or Earth. And I called the waters, Seas. Then, I planted grass, and herb yielding seed, and fruit trees, and other vegetation on Earth. On the fourth day, I made the sun to light the Earth to begin the day, and the moon to glow the Earth to begin the night. And, I made the stars to be part of the night. Last up, I made the seasons: spring, summer, fall, and winter. On the fifth day, I made the birds to fly in the sky, and fish to swim in the seas. On the sixth day, I made the beast of the earth, cattle, and everything that creepeth upon the earth after my kind. Then, I created stallion and mare in my own image. Then on the seventh day, after I finished everything, I blessed and rested on that day. The whole Earth perfect the way I created it. Then many, many, many, many years later, I made also ponies in three types: earth ponies, pegasi, and unicorns. But for alicorns, they were born sometimes. But, other alicorns were made whenever a pony did a good deed. And, I made more creatures around the world: griffons, changelings, kirin, breezies, dragons, yaks, zebras, deer, kelpies, abadas, seaponies, hippogriffs, and many more. All thanks to Twilight Sparkle and her friends, they made all of the world come in peace."

Then, after God told me about the creation, he told about how special I am.

"Most importantly Special, all the creatures on Earth were made to be special the way they are. I made you in your mother's womb with all your gifts. I gave you your abilities to be strong, fast, and smart like the other adults. I made you to be a great and intelligent pony, so everypony will learn how to make Earth a better place. I gave you the gifts to interpret dreams, and your wings. I choose them for you, they're your special things. I gave all the ponies their own gifts to be perfect the way they are, even though they don't love the way they are. Most of the ponies just made up stories to make them feel badly. The reason why I made you is because not only I want you to make Earth a better place, but also to let everyone know about me and my word."

I pounder the words been told, then of something, grew suddenly bold.

"But God, if made this incredible world, can't you make ponies obey your command?"

God beamed bright then said:

"A gift's that commandment is no gift at all."

After I learned the history of how the world was made, I thought of the ponies I'd been to on my quest. All the life at those places were signs to say that God exists. He watched how he made the world, helping animals live in the wild, making blossoms bloom, and keeping everything balanced. And, I figured God made me to help ponies to live a perfect life in his word. With my gifts, I could be a special pony, since he gave me a heart just like his.

"Well God," I say. "I do believe you're right, I am a special pony."

Then, I reached into under my wing and pulled out the picture I made minutes ago. All the places were amazing the way God made them. All the beauty and life were special,

"And since you made the life on Earth special and perfect, I made this picture with some inspirations of the places I've been to. You may have it."

When God took a look at it, he smiled and said:

"That's for my fridge."

And after he hung up my picture, he took the one of me all grown up from the easel, gave it to me and said:

"Here's what you look like, here's how I see you. Keep this with you, and it will find it will free you from all of the pictures, all of the stories, and all of the lies ponies made up just to cut down your size. And lastly, your wings; you know what they were for. But not just to fly, I want you to soar. And, one more thing."

God handed me a book, which is actually a Bible.

"Your very own Bible. I has all 66 books inside, with all the lessons, all the rules, and all the stories of my times during and after the creation. You must read it, and you'll be ready for helping ponies to give up their evil ways and violence.

I placed my Bible under my wing, then said:

"Okay God, I'll do it."

And God felt pride about me.

"Alright Special," God said. "Now, I have a job for you. It requires your gifts, and help from your friends. Go to the Castle of the Two Sisters, stop Cozy Glow, and save Sunny, her friends, and the world."

"But, how can me and my friends stop her with our gifts?" I asked.

"Don't worry. Soon the Unity Crystals will come to you and give you all your special powers only if you accept yourselves the way you are."

Then suddenly, God used his power to send me back down from Heaven to Earth to let me do my job.