• Published 5th Jan 2023
  • 3,971 Views, 70 Comments

Human House in Equestria - Star Dawn



A human house appears in Equestria thousands of years before the start of the show.

  • ...
23
 70
 3,971

Awareness (Mostly rewritten)

I kind of knew where I was going now that I was out of the castle; The Castle was my only real issue of getting lost.

The residents of...Canterlot heh.

Well most of them had the same looks as before, but this time I saw some Nobles who stuck their noses up at me.

Just by looking at that, I could tell they had a stick up their butt larger than their own horn.

I wasn't fazed by it. They didn't look threatening at all, and they most likely looked more adorable than anything.

Speaking of looks, nobody here looks fat. Either skinny or athletic, almost all of them had curves that resembled that of an hourglass.

I also see some even giving me lustful looks as well. Was I really that attractive? No...maybe exotic considering that I was the only human here.

"Sightseeing?" Luna asked amused.

I raised my eyebrow.

"Yes actually, the very interesting place you have here."

"Indeed it is." she smirked proudly, "Our mother created this planet, with Thine own magic."

I blinked, "Excuse me, did you say create the planet? Like a God?"

"Why yes." Celestia chimed in, "Our mother is amazing, "

"I find that hard to believe." I said flatly, "But you know what, since we are in another world, I'll believe anything at this point. You're going to have to show me some proof."

"Proof?" Celestia grinned; her eyes sparkling with barely hidden amusement, I narrowed my eyes at her, "I cannot show you proof that our mother does what she does."

"But we can show thou what we art capable of," Luna adds smirking.

"And just what are you too capable of ..moving the sun and the moon?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"By raising the sun and the moo-"

The princess's eyes widened,

"H-how could you possibly know that we just earned our cutie marks a week ago!" Luna demanded

"You have a sun and a moon tattoo on your booties girls," I said with a flat voice, "at first I assumed you worship a sun or moon goddess, but then my mind went a little bit more extreme."

My imagination can take a wild turn so in a way, I was right.

"Thou art full of deceit." The other guard spoke up. "The only way thou could hath possibly noticed that would be to see them nude; we were with you most of the time, and no way would Queen Faust allow her daughters to undress in front of a creature such as you."

I was not bothered by her comment, "Yeah...one of the joys of being a writer...your mind runs wild and you end up thinking of crazy things."

I really wish I had some coffee now.

"So...you ...a creature never before seen guessed something even we did not know about?" The guard asked in a flat tone

"Honestly, yeah..." I nodded my head, Yeah I lied, but whatever.

"I was surprised that I was right on the dot."

Whether the guard believe me or not, I couldn't tell...they were pretty stoic.

"So..thou writes novels?" Celestia asked with a curious look. Luna looked bored.

"What does thou right about?"

"I write about a lot of fantasy stuff." I said with a blank look on my face, "and I am planning about writing something new in the future to gain money for survival."

"I'm sure if you ask our mother. She'd be more than happy to help thee." Celestia said with a smile.

"Yeah, but I don't want to live off of her." I said flatly, "I want to live with my own effort not of someone elses."

"An independent Stallion." A guard chuckled, "Never thought I'd see the day."

"I'm not a stallion." I corrected, "I am a man."

The guard didn't respond.


"Well, we are here." I said in a monotone voice, "You see what you did to my house?"

My eyes traveled from the Princesses to the now Shattered window. Then to the guards; then back to the door.

At least the princesses had the decency to look a little bit sheepish.

I was joking with them though as they were apparently children.

The guards however looked stoic; like statues.

A**holes.


"..."
"We art sorry." Princess luna said sheepishly as I stared at the thing in front of them.

"No-no..." I sighed, "I should have at least expected this dream to go at any second."

Some of the guards snorted, I ignored them and picked up the damage; ignoring the sting of pain as the shards of damage embedded themselves into my skin, drawing blood. Bad news, I think I realized this isn't a dream. I don't know what to feel about it.

"Flankholes." one of the guards said as she walked over to me and...oh cool, Magic. All of the damage was floating up in the air.

I stared at the damage that was floating in the air with a greenish glow; that I noticed matched her hair.

Nice

She glanced at me, "Where's the trash?"

I pointed across the room and she floated all of the damage and dumped it in the trashcan."

I think she deserves a reward.

I walked over to her she wasn't looking at me, and some of the guards tensed. I ignored them before I grabed her by the waist and brung her forward into a kiss.

She froze.

Alien mouths are interesting.

After a minute or two I broke from her and looked at her frozen state, slowly I could see a blush start to form on her cheeks.

I have no romantic feelings for her, but she was attractive and she did have...a body most women would kill for...maybe I could give this girl a shot.

"Thanks," I said with a smile.


I walked back to where I was.

I could hear some whistles from the guards.

Celestia and Luna just looked on confused.


So, you never heard of this pizza eh?" I asked as I gazed at them. "Yes, that is what we hath said." Luna rolled her eyes.

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Dear sister I think he knows that," Celestia said with a slight snicker, Luna blinked before the realization hit her, a deep blush began to form on her muzzle, and she scratched the back of her head in embarrassment.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the pizza from the fridge, they looked on at it with interest.

"So...that is Pizza?" Celestia asked.

I looked at her and nodded.

"Yes kid, this is Pizza." I looked back at the pizza and smirked, "Prepared to be amazed."