• Published 2nd Jan 2023
  • 2,214 Views, 199 Comments

Equestrian Omni-hero - Blaze-saber

  • ...
9
 199
 2,214

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 24: Fusion Confusion

In a foggy swamp, the mobile base is parked just next to the creek as Delta came out with a smile. “Looks like we beat the crowd here.” He said as the others came out.

“Yeah…" Rarity said with an uneasy tone. “Only show we can't be anywhere else but here?"

"You kidding?” Attea asked her before they all noticed she was wearing a bathing suit. "This little swamp reminds me a bit of my home. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to have a little dip for tomorrow." She said as she rushed up to the swamp lake and did a flip as she cannonball inside with a splash.

“Did she really just enter a gross swamp water?” Misty asked with a cringed look.

“Oh, let her be. Her species are frog based. So it’s like home to her.” Dust said to her niece. "Plus by morning, this place will be filled with gatorfest fans. You all are going to enjoy it."

“Y-Yeah. If you say so.” Twilight said as they walked out, with Rarity getting some mud on her hooves, which she cringed before they heard rustling in the bushes. “Okay, this place is a bit creepy at night.”

“Hey, have anyone seen Helix?” Flash asked while looking around for his cousin. “I could’ve sworn he was in the mobile base.”

"I think he, Manny, and Zs'spoocy are at the front of the vehicle.” Helen mentioned as they walked around and saw Manny holding a screwdriver while pressing it against the Omnitrix. "What are you doing?"

“After unlocking Gax, Gravattack, Swampfire, and Ghostfreak, who knows how many more aliens are inside the Omnitrix.” Helix said. “I just need to figure out how this thing works. Plus the instructions Twilight 22 gave us isn't much help considering both of our Omnitrixies are completely different from each other.”

“And he wanted us to help him out since he doesn’t have a good grip with the tools.” Manny said while still pressing the screwdriver against the Omnitrix.

“And since we are based on his alien heroes, he figures we should help him out with the abilities if we know any of them.” Zs’scoopy added.

"You really shouldn't mess around with that thing like that, you're just asking for trouble." Misty told them.

"Oh come on, we know what we're doing considering we've done this longer than you have.” Helix told her before Delta walked up to them.

“Misty has a point, kids.” Delta said to them. “I want you all to promise me you’ll take it easy on the Omnitrix.”

“Okay, Delta/Dad.” The three said to him.

“Now don’t stay up too late. Tomorrow’s a big day.” Delta said as he, Misty, and the others walked back in, leaving Helen, Manny, Zs’scoopy, Helix, and Attea outside. “And Attea, try not to swim for too long!"

"Okay!" Attea called out as they went back inside. Helix then did a double take when she stepped out of the water and blushed hard when he saw her bathing suit squeeze tight on her body which accidentally made him move his hoof and the faceplate came off of the watch, making Helen look jealous at her.

“Whoa! Helix!” Manny called out as he turned and the others turned and saw the faceplate landed on the ground as it started sparking green.

“Oops!” Helix cringed as he looked at the Omnitrix as the hourglass symbol moved and the arrows stopped halfway before a bright light flashed on the young heroes. They were on the ground for a bit before they came to and saw the faceplate sparking on the ground and the Omnitrix malfunctioning.

"Oh boy, that doesn't look good." Helen said nervously.

"Okay, that one's all on me for showing off my bathing suit to him." Attea admitted as Helix picked up the faceplate.

"Anyone else feel a bit odd?" Manny asked as he rubbed his head.

“I think I feel a little bit, but aren’t we already odd?” Zs’spoocy asked with a brow.

“She got a point.” Helen said while scratching her head. “Though, that felt different.”

“Oh man. We are so busted if anybody sees this.” Helix said while looking at the faceplate.

“You think?” Attea questioned as she got out of the lake. “Who knows what the faceplate was for if it was inserted into the Omnitrix. It could have an unexpected effect if it’s removed.” She added as she walked up towards them.

"Kids, what was that?" Twilight called out as they flinched when they heard the noise.

Helix quickly hid both the Omnitrix and the faceplate behind his back as they gave a casual smile to them. "What was what?" He asked in response.

"That loud noise we all heard." Applejack responded.

“Uh, lightning?” Manny suggested nervously.

“There’s not even a cloud in the sky for miles.” Rainbow pointed out.

“Uh, lightning got rid of them?” Zs’scoopy suggested again with a nervous expression.

“They’re up to something, guys.” Misty said with a suspicious look.

“Oh, you are so paranoid, Misty.” Helix said with a look. “She’s just trying to get us in trouble.”

"Yeah, just because you heard a loud noise doesn't mean we had something to do with it.” Helen told Misty.

"All right, why don't we all go to bed?" Fluttershy suggested before it could get out of hand. "It has been a long day and we're all pretty tired."

“She’s right. Everyone to bed.” Venus said in agreement as they, minus Helen, Helix, Manny, Zs’scoopy, and Attea went back to the mobile base before Helix looked at the faceplate before continuing off. But they did not see a green light on the ground where the faceplate landed in kept glowing as some worms came out of the ground in it. Not only that, but Attea seemed to be growing a familiar tail on her back side while Manny's hand looked a little slimy.


The next day, the five heroes exited the mobile base as they looked around for anyone watching them. “Okay, we have got to get that faceplate back on the Omnitrix or we’ll get scolded.” Helen said nervously.

"I got this." Manny before he took out the gum he was chewing and stretched it out before taking the faceplate and putting it on the back of it. "All right, hand over the watch." Helix lifted up his hoof before Manny placed the faceplate with a gum on the back on it. "Okay, that's a temporary fix until we can figure out how to fix it for good."

“What’s until you can fix it for good?” Misty questioned as she came up behind them, which startled them.

“Can you not sneak up on us, nosey pony?!” Attea questioned in startled.

"I would say your face, but it's unfixable." Helix joked which made Helen, Attea, and Zs'spoocy giggle a little.

“I think Saddle Arce’s desert fried your brain.” Misty retorted.

“Says the filly getting in on other businesses.” Zs’spoocy countered with her arms crossed, not noticing a bit of rocks forming on them. “I’m a ghost, but even I know not to disturb someone’s conversation.”

"Yo guys, you gotta check this out!" Gallus called out as the others were out and they saw a bunch of ponies, boots, and a few alligator theme games or novelties were set up.

"See, what are we telling you?" Dust asked the others before passing ID Masks to Helen, Attea, Manny, and Zs'spoocy. "Let the gator fest begin." The alien kids put on their masks and shapeshifted into their pony disguises, Zs'spoocy was a gray coated unicorn with her black mane covering the left side of her face, before they all walked towards the fair. Unbeknownst to any of them, a familiar creature was watching them from the swamp water before lowering itself under the water.

When they entered the festival, they were amazed by so many gator related festivals while walking past some fisher ponies. “Hey, Liner. Check out these weird worms I found earlier this morning.” The fisher pony said as he took out some worms, which looked a bit like Gax as they let out tiny shrieks.

“Freaky!” Liner commented in both shock and amazement.

The group soon gathered around a crowd as they were looking at three crocodile eggs sitting on the ground. “You young kids are gonna enjoy this moment. It is a rare event.” Fluttershy said with an exciting look.

“You mean like when Helix takes a shower or brushes his teeth?" Misty asked, causing Helix to glare at her before the eggs hatched and three baby alligators emerged from them. The crowd cheered as the baby alligators crawled to the water. "Aw, they were cute."

"I know, right?" Fluttershy asked before the three baby alligators suddenly crawled back out of water and looked frightened as they hid behind some tall grass.

"What are they sacred of? They're alligators." Rainbow pointed out.

"That's very odd, unless something bigger and more dangerous than them scared them off. Delta mentioned, as Pinkie saw something in the water. "But what could it be?"

"I'll give you a hint, and it goes ribbit!" She shouted as a familiar mutant frog leaped out of the water and landed in front of the crowd.

“What in the name of Celestia is that?!” Misty questioned.

“We know that croaker from anywhere, that’s Dr. Test's frog!" Helix exclaimed before dodging its tongue when it lashed it out to them. However, when Attea moved out of the way, she certainly moved faster than she normally did.

“Whoa!” Attea cried out as she kept running before she smacked into a stand and fell on her rear as she shook her head. “What the?! Did I just…”

"Let me at that thing!" Manny called out as he charged right at the mutant front and was about to deliver a punch, but on impact his fist suddenly went splat. "What the what?!" He called before the frog kicked him away, which caused him to go splat on the ground before he suddenly reformed. “Uh, what just happened?” He asked while feeling a little weirded out.

"Let me try!" Helen called out as she was running but was moving a bit slower than she normally does and threw a punch at the frog, which surprisingly threw it back a bit. "Whoa, and that didn't even hurt!"

"Okay, but can someone please tell me why a bunch of things are floating around me?!" Zs'spoocy questioned as a bunch of small rocks and other small items worth floating around her, almost like a moon around a planet orbit.

“Okay, this is more weird than normal and not my idea for leapfrog either.” Helix said as he didn’t notice the faceplate came off and fell to the ground before he noticed Dr. Test, but he has big gauntlets on his front hooves and goggles on. “Dr. Test! How did you…?”

“I found you?” Dr. Test finished as he circled Helix, who tried to get away from him. “It wasn’t difficult to track your alien exploits when you insist on helping creatures all the time! You thought you were such a big shot after stopping my mutated creations!” He yelled as he got closer to Helix. “But they were merely the beginning. I will not be denied my place in history! Destroy him and his friends!”

His mutant frog leaped over and shot his tongue at Helix, which he quickly tuck and rolled from it as Flash charged at Dr. Test. "You're going back to prison, Test!" He declared with determination.

"Never again!" Test shouted before he lifted up his right gauntlet and fired a beam which blasted Flash back.

“Okay, animal freak pony, party’s over!” Helix called as he activated the Omnitrix, but saw the faceplate was gone and he couldn’t see his aliens when the two arrows were still stopped halfway as it sparked up.

"Error! Error!" The Omnitrix beeped as he was not sure what he got, but he slammed the core down anyway as he transformed.

“Helix, you’re--” Flash started as the others came to him and they looked at Helix in surprise.

“Jet-Gax?” Spike asked as they saw that Helix has transformed into a combination of Gax and Jetray, with Jetray web winds on his side and a tail on his back while Gax’s body is the same but with Jetray's horns on his head.

“Gax and Jetray fused together?” Gax questioned with Jetray’s voice as the mutant frog leapt towards him, but he managed to dodge before turning and saw the faceplate on the ground. “Maybe this is what happened without the faceplate. Now I can fly and kick butt at the same time! Awesome!" The mutant frog soon leaped at him as Jet-gax quickly caught him but was struggling to hold it up. ”Either you gained weight since last time or I'm not as strong as I used to be!" Soon he fell down and the mutant frog flattened him.

“Okay, that was unexpected.” Venus commented as Jet-Gax moved out of the way before the mutant frog crushed him again as he tried to fly, but he could barely go off ten feet off the gorund.

“I’m too big to fly.” Jet-Gax groaned as he couldn’t get any higher and only hovered above the ground.

“Helix, watch out!” Manny called while trying to keep himself solid as the mutant frog tackled him to the lake where the gators are heading towards him, but he avoided them as he got out of the water while the faceplate kept glowing as a small baby crab walked towards it.

"I got em!” Ocellus called as she armored up and started firing at the mutant frog, pushing it back while a blast nearly hit Test, which send him flying as he landed next to the faceplate.

Dr. Test then saw the baby crab on the faceplate before it mutated into a hybrid with Jetray’s DNA. Test picked it up and inspecting it as it stopped glowing. “Well, well. What do we have here?” He asked as he inspected the crab and compare it to Jet-Gax as his mutant frog landed between them as he hopped on it. “Let’s go!” He called as they hopped away as Jet-Gax tried to follow, but the Omnitrix timed out as Helix landed on his hooves.

"Uh, yeah that's right, you better run or... hop away!" Helix played it cool as the others went up to him.

"So dude, why did you turn into a mixmash of two of your aliens?" Sandbar asked him in confusion.

"More importantly, what was with us back there?" Manny asked as he and the other three took off their ID Masks before the group gasped at what they look like now. "What?"

"Uh… it looks like he's not the only one who got mixmashed…" Smolder mentioned as Manny's entire body was now made out of goop with a familiar anti-gravity disk floating up of him. Attea's body looked almost similar to Helen's except her face was still green and the center of her body was deep purple. Speaking of Helen, she suddenly had an extra pair of arms while her body looked up a bit more muscular and was purple. Lastly, Zs'spoocy's body was covered in grayish brown rocks with a familiar court at the center of her body except in the shade of purple.

“Uh, okay, I’m just gonna ask, what happened to us?!” Zs’scoopy questioned while touching herself. “I’m like a solid rock ghost!”

"And I look like if Fourarms and Goop had a kid!" Manny exclaimed as his voice sounded all goopy.

"I don't know, I think I look good with muscles on." Helen mentioned while she was flexing all four of her arms as her voice sounded a bit deeper.

"At least you were able to do something, I could barely stop myself with these wheels on my feet!" Attea complained. "Maybe it was because of the Omnitrix?"

"What do you mean?" Twilight questioned before they saw the Omnitrix sparking without its faceplate. "What did you do to the watch?!"

“That was my fault!” Manny called out with his goopy hands. “I accidentally took out the faceplate while Helix was distracted!”

"By what?!" Twilight questioned.

"By her when she was showing off her bathing suit after getting out of the water." Helen blamed Attea while using one of our lower arms to point at her.

"Hey!" Attea shouted with a glare at Helen.

"What? You did admit it was your fault last night.” Helen mentioned with a smug smile.

"Look, can we talk about this after we get the faceplate back on it?” Helix questioned before he noticed the faceplate was missing. "Now where did it go?"

“Uh, was it right here a second ago?” Helen asked while looking around.

“Yeah, I saw it before Dr. Test and froggy hopped out of…” Helix trailed off as his eyes then widened in realization. “Oh, no!” He cried out, now remembering that Dr. Test has it.


Soon night fell as in an abandoned observatory, Test what up on a makeshift telescope, that looked modified to be some sort of giant raygun, as he had a smile while looking at the faceplate he stole. "Very fascinating." He said with interest. "A DNA-based, yet with a power source unlike any I've ever imagined!" He then placed the faceplate in a slot as it seemed to power up the giant ray gun when the slot closed.

He then saw a bat hanging from one of the wooden beams. “Eptesicus fuscus, what a perfect guinea pig.” Dr. Test said as he sat on the controls. “You shall be the first in a new world order courtesy of Helix Watch and Dr. Test!” He declared as the faceplate powered up and blasted the bat as Dr. Test gave a laugh. “Yes! Give my creation life!” He called as he gave an evil laugh.


Soon the group was in a boat as they were going down the river and looking for any sign of where Dr. Test went. "Anything yet?" Twilight asked the others after lowering her binoculars.

“Not even a certain giant frog in these woods.” Applejack replied.

“We’ve been at this for hours.” Misty complained.

“We have to keep looking.” Delta said firmly.

“If the good doctor can figure out how to tap into the Omnitrix’s alien DNA, who knows what could happen?” Dust said with great concern.

Soon Attea was seen zipping out of control along the water before she slammed into the boat and fell right in. "Seriously Helen, how do you move with these things on?" She groaned as she rubbed her head and got up.

“Years of practice.” Helen said with a smirk. “It sorta came naturally. I had a hard time controlling my speed, but I got the hang of it.”

“Well, lucky you.” Attea said with a look.

“At least you don’t have to worry about things flying around you.” Zs’scoopy said whil swatting away a rock that floated close to her. “I need my personal space after all.”

“At least you three have solid forms. I can’t even stay together without this thing keeping me in place.” Manny said while pointing to his anti-gravity projector that nearly got hit by a branch before Manny caught it.

"Maybe after we fix the watch, it'll fix all of you?" Helix guessed before he caught a glimpse of Misty looking at him before she quickly looked away. “I saw that. Go and just say it."

“Say what?” Misty asked.

“You know, the big, ‘I told you so’ speech about messing around with something I shouldn’t do and how you were right all along and if I’d listen to you, we wouldn’t in the trouble that we are in right now!” Helix stated.

“I didn’t say a word.” Misty said with a smirk.

“Yeah, but you’re thinking about it!” Helix exclaimed.

"We know you're just doing what you're doing just to annoy him." Smolder told Misty. "So you just get it over with cuz he gets the idea now."

"I have no idea what any of you are talking about." Misty replied with a smile.

"Mom, dad, Misty won't say 'I told you so'!" Helix shouted before they heard a screeching roar in the distance.

“I don’t like the sound of that.” Fluttershy said nervously.

The coming from the fog of the sky was a bat mutant that looked like Heatblast as it fired a fire blast in front of them. “Whoa! Heatblast gone batty!” Pinkie exclaimed. "A Heatbat!"

The mutant Heat-bat flew past them as they quickly ducked when it nearly hit them with a fireball. "You think Test figured out the power that piece of the watch?" Manny asked the others with concern.

"Say so." Zs'spoocy replied before she looked at Helix. "Now be a really good time to give us tips on how to control these abilities, they are yours after all!"

“Okay, Zs’spoocy, controlling Gravattack’s abilities is similar to how you phase through walls, concentrate and the objects will moved at your command!” Helix quickly instructed.

“Well, okay?" Zs’spoocy said as she raised her arm, which gave off a purple glow as a tree was pulled off from the roots and launched toward Heat-Bat, but he burned it away as it burned to ash. “Well, at least I did it!” She cheered.

"Okay, let me handle this." Helix said as he reached for the watch.

"I don't think going alien is a good idea." Helen mentioned with concern. "You'll have no idea what you'll turn into without the faceplant and who knows what you'll end up becoming." She said before more fire blasts were coming at them.

“Everyone duck!” Twilight called as they duck another fire blast.

“If I don’t try, we’re gonna get roasted, marshmello style!” Helix said as he figgle with the Omnitrix. “Give me something good!” He said before he tripped and the core was slammed down.

Once the bright diminished, he was now a combination of Greymatter and Diamondhead as he has diamondhead’s body, but it shorter in size like Smolder while his head is like Greymatter with his face like him while the Omnitrix is on his chest. “Oh, man! Diamondhead and Greymatter? I’m a razor-sharp hood ornament!” He called out.

“Well, at least it’s better than nothing.” Venus said before seeing Heatbat flying toward them. “He’s circling back!” Heatbat then grabbed Diamondmatter as he was taken off with a scream, but for some reason, Diamondmatter emitted electricity that shocked its talons, making Heatbat let go of Diamondmatter as he fell into the water before he resurface.

“Helix, behind you!” Rainbow called as a gator came up behind Diamondmatter and ate him as it swam down, but then it felt a sharp pain as it spat out Diamondmatter as he screamed before his crystals got stuck to a treebranch.

“Helix!” The others called out in worry.

“This can't get any worse.” Diamondmatter said before looking up and saw Heatbat flying towards him. “I stand corrected!” He called out as the bat crashed into the branch, breaking it as Diamondmatter got back onto the boat as it flew forward to them.

“Hang on!” Delta called as he server the boat, causing some water to splash on Heatbat as it’s fire went out and flew away in pain.

“Where is that thing going?” Hope questioned.

“Proabably headed back to Test.” Diamondmatter said. “Follow that mutant bat!”

“Can't! Road block up ahead!” Delta called while pointing to the trees in front of them.

“Helix and I will clear the path!” Helen called as Diamondmatter formed shards on his arms as Helen started punch the trees out of the way while Diamondmatter cut some up. “Punch them down is a lot harder than it looks!” She groaned.

“And I wish Diamondmatter was more of a tough guy!” Diamondmatter said before the Omnitrix beeped and timed out as he transformed back into Helix as they saw a tree in front of them. “Dad, hard left!” He called as Delta quickly turned to the left and continued down the path while following Heatbat.

“Where’d did Heatbat go?” Hope wondered.

“Over there!” Misty called out while pointing to the observatory where Heatbat is flying towards to.

“It looks like an old observatory.” Sandbar commented.

"What's a place like this doing in the middle of a swamp?" Silverstream asked.

"Without the lights from any towns or cities, the stars are brighter and can be seen more clearly at night.” Twilight answered. "And it's a pretty good hiding spot to plot something bad."

"Definitely a place where I would hide." Rarity commented. “Although I would pick a place a little more less, stinky. No offense, Attea."

“None taken.” Attea said before they entered through the hole and saw the giant cannon in front of them.

“Test’s been busy.” Dust said before the mutant frog appeared and crashed onto the boat, sending them onto the boardrocks as it roared at them before the cannon started moving.

“You really should’ve knocked.” Dr. Test said as he lowered the ray to face them. “It isn’t polite to sneak up on someone like this.” He taunted while he’s on the cannon.

“You’ve got something that belongs to me, and I want it back!” Helix yelled out.

“Ah, yes.” Dr. Test said with a smirk. “Interesting piece of technology. Its potential power is virtually unlimited. I will put its alien DNA to good use.”

“What do you mean, good use?” Spike questioned.

“With this telescope, I would be able to bounce my transmodulator signal off of a satellite and blanket the planet wiht its power, creating a new more interesting world order.” Dr. Test explained.

“You’re crazy, you know that?! There’s no satellites in Equestria! And you know it!” Rainbow yelled out.

“There is one.” Delta said in dread while he and Dust gave nervous looks.

“What do you mean, Uncle?” Misty asked.

“He’s talking about the Plumbers communication satellite we used to for our communicators. It’s still in Equestria’s orbit!” Dust exclaimed in horror. "But how did you figure out about it?!"

“Oh, I’m a geunius! It took me time to find an anomoly in Equestria’s orbit. And now, I’m gonna use that to bring forth a world order!” Dr. Test exclaimed.

“Okay. Science projects over, Dr. Quack!” Manny yelled out.

“Oh, but it’s just beginning.” Dr. Test said with a smirk as he placed his gauntlets into his machine. “In fact, you should fell privilege… to be the first equis test subjects!” He said as he aimed his cannon at one of them as he gave an evil laugh as it powered up.

He had it aimed right at Helix before he fired and Flash quickly pushed him out of the way and took the hit. When the light died down, they saw Flash had become some sort of alien mutant with four bug eyes and his buddy was a huge slug. “Flash!” Twilight yelled out in shock as she rushed up to her coltfriend turned mutant as he groaned.

“If we’d just listened to you about messing with the Omnitrix, cuz, none of this would’ve happened.” Helix said in guilt.

“Forget about that! Right now, we need a plan.” Misty said to him.

“A successful test, indeed.” Dr. Test said with a smile. “But as a scientist, I must be sure.” He said as Helix activates the Omnitrix again.

“You’re going alien again?” Smolder asked in surprise.

“If I don’t, we're all gonna turn into that.” Helix said as he gestured to his mutant turn cousin before they saw the mutant ray powering up again. They quickly scatter to dodge the blast before Helix and the fusion alien kids are cornered by the mutant frog and the mutant bat. Helix quickly slammed down the core as a flash of green light covered him. Once it died down, he saw that he had Overflow's exosuit armor but his tubes were filled with fire instead of water, and he had both Heatblast's hands and feet. "Overflow and Heatblast? Seriously the worst combo it could have given me."

“Well, well, what do we have here, a walking steamroller?” Dr. Test mocked.

“Turn my cousin back to normal or so help me…” Overblast threatened as he harge up his flames, but they went out as they turned to steam, which shocked him. "Oh man…"

"Yup, definitely the worst combo the watch gave you." Helen commented with concern.

“Ah. Looks like you’re the one who’s going to need help.” Dr. Test taunted as he charged up the machine and blasted Overblast.

“Helix!” The others all yelled out in worry, but once the blast faded, they and Dr. Test looked in shock as Overblast was unchanged, which he noticed.

“Hey, nothing happened to me.” Overblast said in surprise.

“It seems your altered state has made you immune to my ray. That's very pity." Test commented.

"Wait, does that mean we're also safe considering we're also fused aliens?" Manny questioned the others as he gestured to himself and the other three.

“Let us see.” Dr. Test said as he then fired at the altered four heroes, but they had similar effects like Overblast.

“Well, at least one good thing came out of this alien fusion.” Zs’spoocy said with a gleeful tone.

"Well that's such a shame that I can't give you a new life." Test mentioned before he had a sinister grin on his face. "So instead, I'll just have to settle for ending your old ones! Finish them my pets!"

The mutant frog then spat it tounge at Overblast, which hit him as he was send back before Heatbat grabbed him. “Helix!” Helen called before she grabbed a wooden pillar and broke it off and tossed it at Heatbat, which made it drop Overblast as he fell to the floor.

“Okay, time to fight fire with fire!” Overblast called as he turned and fired a fire beam at Heatbat, who was unfazed by it. It returned the blast and sent Overblast flying back before Attea quickly zipped by and saved from the crash as Manny quickly shot the Heatbat with some slime, which exploded when it hit it and sent it flying back.

“Now this goop hybrid is more useful on something that is literally made of fire.” Manny said with a smirk before the frog tried to hit him with it’s tounge, but he avoided it as he flew around. “A little help here!”

“I’m on it!” Zs’spoocy said as she then used her gravitation powers and lifted the frog up and moved it aroiund as it crashed into some pillars before landing it on a pillar. “I’m starting to get the hang of this.”

Test then noticed the others trying to get close to the ray before he aimed his ray at them as he powered it up. "Welcome to my world." He said before he fired a beam at them. Twilight and Hope quickly put up a shield to block the beam before Twilight teleported the group to a different spot of the observatory. Test wasn't going to let them stop him as he looked over at his mutant bat. "Stop them!" He commanded as the flames on the bat reignited and he flew towards the rest of the group.

“Watch out!” Smolder called as they avoided the bat, which it followed after them as Test then saw the monitor with a red dot.

“Aah! The satellite is approaching its position. Who says one pony can’t change the world?!” Test said wtih a wide smile as Misty saw the cannon and jumped towards it.

“Misty, what on Equestria are you doing?!” Dust exclaimed as Misty found a hatch into the cannon.

“Saving the day! You guys distract battys, I’ll get the faceplate!” Misty instructed as she went into the machine.

“Well, she got Helix’s determination." Silverstream mentioned before dodging a fire blast from the Heatbat. Meanwhile, the mutant frog grabbed Overblast with its tongue and started hitting the others with him as it swung him around like a rag doll.

“Okay, this is getting really annoying!” Helen called as she rushed up at the mutant frog as she used her strengh and kncoked it down as she and Overblast went into the water. Overblast took the chance and heat up his arm onto the frog’s neck, causing it to moan in pain before it went stiff and sank into the water.

They then heard screeching as they turned and saw Heatbat flying towards them. “Helen, get above the water!” Overblast called as he then blasted Helen back up and used his heat to heat up the water and splash it at Heatbat, putting out the flames as it fell into the wood pile as Helen was next to it while Overblast resurfaced with the unconscious frog with a tired expression.

“Talk about fighting fire with fire based water.” Helen commented while taking a breather.

Meanwhile inside the ray, Misty was crawling around inside it as she was looking for the faceplate. "Come on, where did he put it?" She questioned before the ray started to move up and she quickly grabbed hold of a pipe so as to not fall down. She then noticed a green light coming towards her as she quickly realized Test was powering the ray up. "Oh no!" She yelled, realizing she went the wrong way.

“The moment has arrived!" Test declared. "Soon my genius will be televised!" Suddenly a blast hit his ray and powered it down before you looked over and saw Overblast up with a look in his eyes.

"Turn my cousin Flash back now, or I'm gonna steam fry your flank!" Overblast threatened.

“And ruin my best work? Forget it!” Test yelled out before he smirked. “But I will give him some company. Like the entire planet!” He declared as he powered up his cannon again, but it shot down on it’s own as it stopped glowing. “My mutant ray! What happened?!” He questioned while looking up and saw Misty coming out of the cannon.

“I borrowed this back.” Misty said while holding up the faceplate with a smirk. “Is that a problem or something?”

“Give it back to me, only my genius can utilize such power to its full potential!” Test yelled as he climbed up the cannon and chased after Misty, but Overblast then fired at him, knocking him over as he screamed and fell into the floorboard.

With Dr. Test down, Overblast quickly went over to the mutated Flash as he kneeled down next to him with a guilty look. Twilight flew down next to him as she had a sad look at her lover. "You know this isn't your fault, right?" She asked him.

"Yeah, but it really feels like it is and I wish we could fix him." Overblast mentioned with a sad tone before he looked up at Misty. "You were right about everything from the start. I just wish I could take it all back and reverse everything that I've done."

"Hey… that's got to be the smartest thing you've said!” Misty told him with realization as she climbed up the mutant ray.

"Uh, what I say?" Overblast questioned as the others shrugged in response.

“Okay, fire it up and get Helen, Attea, Manny, and Zs’scoopy in the blast zone!” Misty called.

"Uh, may I remind you that we're immune to the ray gun and you nuts?!" Attea questioned her. “We don't know what it'll do to him!"

“Trust me! Besides, it can’t be anyworse then what Flash is now!” Misty called while Twilight nodded and looked at Test’s gaunlets.


A short bit later, Twilight sat on the chair of the ray and put the gauntlet she put on into the controls. “Here goes.” She said uneasily as the ray aimed at Flash, Helen, Manny, Attea, and Zs’scoopy. “Three, two…”

“Is it too late for us to change our minds?” Manny asked nerovusly.

“One.” Twilight finished as the ray fired at them, after the light flashes, the four young heroes looked at themselves as they are now reverted back to their old forms while Flash has returned to normal.

“Flash! Guys! You’re back to normal!” Overblast said in huge relief.

“Back to normal?” Flash asked in confusion, having no memories of what happened. “What happened?”

"What exactly did you do in there to fix them?” Smolder questioned Misty.

"I did what Helix said and put the faceplate in backwards in hopes it would reverse the effects of the ray and its fusion effects." Misty answered as she held up the faceplate before she looked over at Overblast. “Too bad we can't say the same about you."

Overblast then looked at the Omnitrix as it began to beep red, which gives him an idea. “Hey, maybe we can.” He said before turning to Misty. “Quick, throw me the faceplate and fast before I time out!” He quickly said as Misty tossed it to him as he quickly caught it and placed it on the Omnitrix before he timed out. Helix looked at himself before seeing the faceplate fully secured back into the Omnitrix as the hourglass symbol was back in its right position. “Yeah, it worked! The Omnitrix is as good as new!” He cheered while showing it to the others.

Twilight quickly flew down to Flash and gave him a loving hug. "I'm so glad you're okay now!" She told him with a warm smile.

"Thanks, but why do I have this sudden craving for rotten eggs and sugar water?” Flash questioned which completely baffled Twilight as well.

“I think that ray might have left a weird side-effect.” Delta said to them.

“Hopefully it will wear off soon.” Gallus said as Misty came down to them.

“Oh, and Helix, I almost forgot.” Misty said as she walked up to him. “Um… I told--” She was cut off when Helen rushed in and placed an apple on her muzzle.

"We already know what you're going to say, so we might as well just skip it.” She told Misty before letting out a sigh of relief. "Man does it feel good to be us again."


The group soon returned back to the mobile base as some of them were watching footage of police taking away Dr. Test. “Is it just me or is this deja vu?" Gallus asked the others.

You have not seen the last of me!” Dr. Test yelled as he was being taken away before Rainbow turned off the TV.

“We heard that before.” Applejack scoffed.

“I wonder if he learned his lesson.” Delta said with a smirk. “Don’t mess around with the heroes.”

“I’m not sure. But at least Helix and his friends learned something.” Misty said with a smirk. “Right, guys?” She asked as they saw Helix and his friends writing notes on the Omnitrix. “Uh, guys, what are you doing?”

“We’ve been thinking, maybe we could rig the Omnitrix so that I could make even more cool combinations whenever I want.” Helix said while writing down a combination name. “You know, like Diamond-Arms or XLR-Monkey.”

"Yeah, and maybe we'll become better alien fusions as well.” Manny mentioned. "I've always wanted to try Jetray's flight."

“Kids!” They all said to them.

“Hey, easy, we’re not saying now.” Helix said to them. “But still, if I could figure out a way to control the fusion combinations, I could become the right combo alien there is!”

“While we’re just writing down the names of each fusion that is fitting while also making a note of what will happen if the Omnitrix faceplate is removed and how to fix it.” Helen said as she wrote the note down.

“Because after an experience with that sudden fusion fiasco, gotta be prepared if it happens again.” Attea added while writing down her note. “Though, it would be cool to shoot things out of your hands instead of jumping or using your tongue.”

"I like to try using some webs as I phase through things." Zs'spoocy mentioned with a happy tone.

"Kids!" The adults repeated.

"We're just kidding!" Helix told them as he and the other four started laughing.

"Come on, once was enough for us." Manny told them.

"Although, maybe we can make something in the future that can fuse my aliens together." Helix mentioned with interest. “You know, like a fusion Omnitrix, a Biomnitrix."

"Come on, that's just being ridiculous." Twilight told them before she hummed with a thought. "Yet, an interesting idea…" She added as they all drove off through the swamp at night now that Dr. Test is defeated once again and his plan to mutate Equestria is foiled after a crazy fusion incident from the Omnitrix.

Author's Note:

Now if you had the Biomnitrix, what kind of alien fusions would you create?

PreviousChapters Next