• Published 26th Nov 2022
  • 739 Views, 10 Comments

The Last Remnant of the Daleks - CombatProductions



A lone Black Dalek Commander is thrown in to Equestria during the last day of the Time War. The choices it makes could end in its extermination.

  • ...
3
 10
 739

The War to End All Wars

"YOU WILL LEAD YOUR SQUARANT IN TO THE HEART OF ARCADIA AND DESTROY THE REFUGEE CENTER, DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR MISSON COMMANDER SILEN?!" The Emperor asked through the hologram to the commander.

"I OBEY!" Responded the black Dalek. "MY SQUAD WILL PURGE THE SECTOR OF ALL NONE DALEK LIFE!"

"EXCELLENT , PREPARE YOUR SQUAD IMMIDIATLY COMMANDER!" The Emperor orders through his hologram before cutting the communication.

Silen leaves the communications room ready to complete this task given by the Emperor himself, so it must be important. He would never question the Emperor's judgment, that would be treason in the Dalek ranks. He was a feared and well know Dalek commander amongst universe. He was the leader of the Silencer Death Squad Daleks. A secret Task force that was only to take orders from the Emperor, not even the Supreme Dalek or the Dalek Time Controller had command over them.

The Dalek Time Controller respected Silen for his cunningness and intellect. But on the the other side of things the Supreme dispised him, believing that he should also have command over the Silencer Death Squad. The Emperor would never allow that knowing that the Supreme was to prideful for his own good, sometimes forgetting his place in the Dalek hierarchy.

He boarded his shuttle with all fifty of his soldiers, that's all he needed fifty. He had never experienced the loss of a soldier. This was because they wear the best in the whole empire. The shuttle shook as it entered Gallifrey's atmosphere. The time lords would not be able to stop the whole Dalek fleet. Every ship in the empire rained fire on the planet, demolishing the cities bellow.

The shuttle finally landed at the drop sight. One by one the Daleks exited their shuttle. Their silver casing glistened against the fire in the surrounding are, the black domes could strike fear in to the hearts of any Time Lord including The Doctor himself. Silen and his squad had never encountered The Doctor and for good reason, the Emperor wishes to preserve him and his squad for as long as possible.

"WE ARE ABOUT 120 RELS FROM TARGET LOCATION!" A higher pitched Dalek reported. This one was the strategist of group and second in command.

They moved through the streets and through the carnage. Any Gallifreyan solider was exterminated on sight and without remorse.

The squad finally makes it to their target a building almost untouched by the war, until now.

"STRATEGIST REPORT!" Ordered Silen

"SCANS DETECT MULTIPL LIFE FORMS INSIDE! I SUGGEST USING BREACHING CHARGES TO BLOW OPEN THE DOORS AROUND THE BULDING!" Responded the Strategist.

"ACKNOWLEDGED, SPLIT OF IN TO FOUR GROUPS AND SURROWNED THE BULDING AND PLACE THE CHARGES ON THE DOOR. ONCE THEY DETONATE WE WILL ENTER AND EXTERMINATE THEM!" Yells Silen

"DALEKS CONQUER AND DESTROY, DALEKS CONQUER AND DESTROY, DALEKS CONQUER AND DESTROY" They all chanted while getting in to position.

"CHARGES DETONAITING IN 10 RELS!" Informs the Strategist. The anticipation for the Daleks could be seen in the air, their guns twitching ready to kill.

Four explosions ring out around the building as the doors are blown open. Screams of terror are heard from inside as the civilians scramble trying to get to safety. But there was none.

"EXTERMINATE!"
"EXTERMINATE! "
"EXTERMINATE!"

The screams of pain could be heard from outside, children crying as their parents begged for them to be sparred. There would be no mercy all of them were to die. The Daleks killed without discrimination, it didn't matter what you were. If you weren't Dalek then you were inferior and had to be destroyed.

The massacre came to an end, no not a massacre a execution. Those people thought they were safe in the building, they never were safe when the war started. Hundreds if not thousands died in that building and the Daleks, not one damaged.

"REPORT!" Ordered Silen.

"NO SIGHNS OF LIFE, ALL HAVE BEEN EXTERMINATED!" Reported the Strategist.

"EXCELLENT! SILENCER UNIT 34 OPEN COMMUNICATIONS CHANNEL TO THE EMPEROR!" Ordered Silen. The unit obeys bring up a hologram of the Emperor.

"REFUGEE CENTER HAS BEEN PURGED OF ALL LIFE! WHAT ARE YOUR NEW ORDERS?!" Asks Silen.

"WELL DONE COMMANDER, YOU WILL REMAIN ON GALLIFREY AND ASSIT THE GROUND UNITS AGAINST THE SOLDIERS OF GALLIFREY!" Orders the Emperor.

"I OBEY"

Another two holograms appear one is of the Supreme Dalek and the other being the Dalek Time Controller.

"OUR SHIPS ARE UNDER HEAVY FIRE FROM AIR DEFENCE, WE MUST REQUEST THAT THE SILENCER SQUAD ASSISTS!" Asks the Dalek Time Controller.

"ORDERS CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE ASSISTED BY THEM!" Respond the Emperor

"EMERGENCY, EMERGENCY MY SHIP IS TAKING HEAVY FIRE RQUSETING-" The Supreme Daleks signal is cut off, from above his ship has been destroyed by the air defense turrets.

"ALERT LARGE BUILD UP OF ENERGY AROUND THE PLANET, IT IS THE DOCTOR!" The Strategist informs.

In the distance a large wave of fire is encompassing the planet, the flames destroy the ships above and shred the Daleks on the ground to bits.

The flames hit the squad ripping them apart, blinded by the fire the heat damaging Silen's casing. Then all went silent.


The sound of the wind could be heard and moving sand. Silen's vison retuned, What was this place? He had not used his emergency temporal shift so he couldn't be alive. He tried to use is inbuilt sonar to find out where he is but it kept drawing blanks, he was in a totally unknow location.

"W-WHERE AM I, HOW AM I A-ALIVE?" He questioned to himself.
"I MUST RUN A SELF DIAGNOSTIC SCAN."

RESULTS OF SCAN:
VISON WORKING AT 85% EFFICIENCY
WEAPONS WOKING AT 62% EFFICIENCY
MOVEMENT WORKING AT 73% EFFICENCY
CASING IMPARED, SHILDS DOWN
SYSTEMS CRIPPLED

This was not acceptable, he had to seek aid from other Daleks if there was any left after the fire... THE FIRE, The Doctor had used a forbidden weapon kept in the Galliryan vaults. He used it to kill the Daleks and his own kind.

Silen tried to move but was stuck the sand was restricting his movement. He would have only two other options.

1. Self destruct.
2. Go in to stasis until he is discovered.

He knew the Daleks must survive so he chose his second option, Shutting down his systems his vison went black again and in the back of his mind he felt anger, anger that he had failed to assist the other Daleks.

All sounds drowned out as the stasis took full hold.

Author's Note:

I will get in to the Equestria more in later chapters. This one just served as the introduction to Silen and how he got to Equestria.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.