• Published 3rd Nov 2022
  • 1,117 Views, 14 Comments

Pony Stimulation for Weary Travelers Season 1 - KenDoStudios



various scenes from different ponies

  • ...
4
 14
 1,117

Having Dinner With Twilight

Author's Note:

follow along with scribbler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9WYf_83uzA

Disclaimer: this is a pony x pony scenario

....Hmm.... Oh hey there friend. How are you feeling today?

Hmm.... That's good. I myself am pretty hungry.

Hmm? Oh it sounds like you're hungry too!

Huh?

You want to join me?

No...

YOU WANT TO Treat me?

Well good sir thank you for the offer but I would rather not have you pay for anything.

Oh well then if you insist, then you pick the place we go to...

What do you suggest?

Well there is a new place in Canterlot called Hey Burger. It just opened up about 2 weeks ago, so they don't have a lot of customers yet. But we could go there.

Hmm.... That sounds good to me.

WELL THEN LET'S GO!

*walking sounds*

Thank you for offering... That was nice of you...

Hey, remember the time when we first met?

Yeah yeah... Who knew we were both into the Warrior Pony Series? I had no idea the author was in Maine Hatten, but I'm glad she wrote this series.

Yeah, I love to read her books.

I know, right? Opaline had the high ground yet somehow Lansing cut a rug better... Hahaha. The pony clans do the weirdest things for prizes.
...
We were both so awkward back then... I didn't even know what to do when you accidentally kissed me!

it was a bit awkward....
...
So why didn't we meet after that?

I guess because we had different priorities at the time. I thought it was more important to take care of my family and make sure they were safe.

But you never said anything about it?

Well I didn't want to hurt your feelings alright? or make you feel embarrassed. I'm actually glad you brought it up instead of me, I was afraid it would make you... what's the word you used.... cringe?

Well, I'm glad the past is behind us. as long as you're fine, then I'm fine.
...
So what happened between us?
I never really got around to asking you.
...
I do think of you as a friend still, and Why wouldn't I be? I mean I still think about you every day.
...
So how come we don't talk anymore?
Oh I'm sorry. I should have told you sooner. I've been busy lately.
...
Well I've been busy with my job and being a princess. I haven't really had much time to spend with my friends. I'll try to make more time soon though.
...
Okay. Well I'm glad you made time for me.
...
Oh your getting the door for me? How sweet of you.
*sigh* thanks.
*door opens slight restaurant sounds*
You know what you are getting?
A {case a dee a}.... Ahhhh... Yeahh... That's not for me. I usually just get a hey burger.
Hey, it's ok to be different. If we were the same, there would be no fun.

You know what, I'm glad you didn't act like some princess and order a fancy meal. I'm not either by the way

Oh good we are next. Ill order.... One {case a dee a} for my friend , a hey burger for me and a salted pumpkin smoothie for both of us please.

*coins rattle*

Oh you don't have to pay ... Ill do it. This was your idea.
...
Thank you sir. (to waiter)

Hey, you remember that thing from the other day?
Well I was wondering if you could help me with it again tonight.

Sure sure. I know a project dealing with toothpicks is a little bit out of your line of work but I think you will enjoy it.

A model of a castle? No...It's for a school assignment for my students. And I need a few more to finish it.

Do you want to sit in booths or chairs?
Booth! It is!

(to waiter)
Here you go.
...

I have a lot of money to spare since I am a princess.
It's fine. I'm used to it.

Let's take a seat here
*fwoomp*
Ahh booths are great to relax in, terrible for blood circulation though.
...
For what it's worth I'm glad we get to be together again.
...
Hmm? Do you feel happy around me?
Oh how sweet! To be honest I feel... Happy around you too...

"Why?"

"I don't know... Just because."

"Well I'm glad you feel that way. I don't want to lose the friendship we have.
...
Oh good, the food is here!

Here is your {case a dee a}
And here is my burger...

Thanks!(to waiter)

Ok ... hey before we dig in, do you mind if i do something? It's something Applejack once did and I want to try it.
*cough*

I am thankful that we have food and am thankful that I am to lead my kind to a new era of friendship. Amen.

I think Applejack calls it a thanksgiving prayer although I'm thankful she didn't do it it would take forever and the food would get cold.

I actually learned from it though, if you stop and think about all the things your thankful for it can do a world of good.

ok now we can dig in now! sorry.

(fork sounds)
Mmmmm... This is good.

Don't forget your shake.

Hmmmm... This is pretty tasty.

...
Hey how is you cheesy caseadeea is it tasty?
I'm glad you like it.

...
You think I'm pretty?
Well i think...I am blushing
...
You know what bothers me?
On occasion when we are both in the library and reading a book, you sometimes look at me. Is there a reason why?
...
Well I think I know... But.. I wanted to hear it from you.
...
Because I think you like me..
...
You do? Huh...
...
Well to be honest... I like you too! I just didn't know how to tell you.
...
Well I mean... now it's time to tell you i guess...
...
I love you, do... Do you love me?
...
You know what don't answer... I know you love me.

Well here's a toast to us!

...
*gulp*

Oh no! Brain freeze haha

Well this was fun.

Are you finished with your food?
Well, I'm done. I'll just wait till you're done.
...
I wonder what we should do next?
Well I have been thinking about it.

Maybe we can go out back home and study about what to do in a relationship.
...
That sound nice?
...
Oh right! We have to get the books first.
...
Okay then eat and let us go home.
...
it is going to be a good night i can tell.

No… it's going to be the best night, with you as my love. *kiss on cheek*

oh you are done? well i already paid, want to go home and read about us?
...
hmm.... I knew you'd say that!

hmm... getting pretty dark... Maybe we should postpone that library date till tomorrow morning?

well our relationship is still budding, but i'm in no rush... how about you? Are you relaxed yet?

good. I was hoping you would say that.

I'd hate to leave you here sitting alone

well i guess i'll see you tomorrow ok.

*kiss*

I love you... OK? See you till next time. *whispers* sweet dreams......
“Trots away”
*closes door softly*