• Published 3rd Nov 2022
  • 1,117 Views, 14 Comments

Pony Stimulation for Weary Travelers Season 1 - KenDoStudios



various scenes from different ponies

  • ...
4
 14
 1,117

A Calm Day with Fluttershy

Author's Note:

Follow Along!

*knock*

Fluttershy was in the middle of cleaning her small animal pet house when she heard the knock.. Fluttershy quickly went to open the door. When she opened the door she saw you staring at her, she got embarrassed and looked down, she blushed.. H-hello..?

***

Twilight Sparkle sent you?. Y-Yes that is correct today is.. A free day for me.

***

Y-yes! I see, then come on in let me introduce myself...

*door close*

Im.... Im.... Im Fluttershy, w- would you like to m-meet my animals?

***

This way.
***
Look at these beauties! They're mini ponies!, They're very.. Delicate.. They're a very rare species.. And i'm taking care of them while.. While their mother is not feeling well.. They're the cutest huh?..

***
Very rare! It was very hard for me to even find them!.. I was in the countryside looking for the right plants and flowers i needed for my animal friends, when i saw these little guys in the tree, and i got so excited that i jumped to a nearby branch.. And fell down from shock.. Hehe… i was fine though!.. They’re.. So adorable!
***
They are realty called: "Mifoals", which is a shortened version of the word microfoals, because of how small they are..

They are the same as us ponies except they are much smaller… they do look similar to ponies and are very playful and energetic.. They're so cute!.. I even got a special miniature saddle for them!..

Oh and also! I made them miniature sweaters! So they all can match!

***

A question about saddles? Why then when there are no humans living here in ponyville?

Well.. Um!.. Saddles were made for easier travel.. \ the tradition continued even though ponies started to live.. In.. Towns like the one we live in..

And the other reason is that ponies do love making things for themselves, like.. Art and.. Music, and also.. Clothing.. Hehe~
***
Who rides the saddles then?

Oh!, well.. Ponies do! But only during riding classes though.. Which helps ponies learn about riding proper safety and how to care for their ponies..

But! If ponies like riding so much, it may become a hobby for them.. And they spend a lot of time riding their ponies! It's very fun, you get to see the outside world and relax and it makes you feel free!..

Oh sorry.. Did i get carried away?..
***
Hehe!. I knew you were going to ask that question!..

Yes, ponies do ride other ponies, it's how ponies transport themselves and their cargo, in fact!, it's an important skill to have!..

Riding a pony is a huge responsibility however, you need to know that ponies have needs too! So riding should always be on the best interest of every pony involved..

It's not about the destination, it's about.. The journey!..
***
Do we take turns?

Of course! Ponies should take turns with who gets to carry who!...

Oh it is a lot of work, but ponies are also very strong and powerful! But ponies also have.. Boundaries and.. Limits! And some ponies prefer walking! So.. Ponies shouldn't force other ponies to take a ride on them! Always remember, ponies care about other ponies..
***
What do you mean that very weird? I mean.. It's very fun! But.. Riding for example with a pony you like! Like.. Uh.. A crush.. Is very.. Scary! Oh my!.. I get all.. Warm inside whenever I'm.. Near him!.. And also.. Nervous!.. Very nervous!.. I get really.. Embarrassed.. Hehe~
***
Yes! I do have a crush ... And it's very weird!... My heart starts.. Pounding and my entire body begins to get.. Warm.. And my hooves become weak.. And whenever i look at him my face turns.. Purple.. Hehe~ and I blush!. And I.. Start acting.. Very goofy.. And say silly things!.. And sometimes.. I even start singing!

***

..yes! I-i know it sounds bizarre! But when i.. Do i feel.. Like i'm getting transported into a whole other.. Dimension! The songs i sing are.. All about love.. And caring.. About someone.. Oh my!.. It feels so great!...
***
Well usually no,i don't share this publicly... Because I've actually love myself!..

The real me is someone who loves animals.. Is kind.. Is a gentle soul.. Cares for other ponies.. She's someone who just.. Loves!...

I... I refuse to hide my authentic.. Kind.. And beautiful self!...

***

Fluttershy giggles.. Hehe!.. You think that's just Candence's job?
Oh princess cadence is.. Much higher than me!.. She is a princess!... She is the ruler of.. Crystal empire..

Oh!..

But!..

She's very kind!.. She is also.. The one who taught me how to love myself!.. Princess cadence is.. Amazing!.. But, i can be amazing too!.. I think.. Hehe~...
***
Hehe!.. You know!.. I really like to.. Be with the animals.. It's so relaxing and.. Fun!.. They have so much love to give!.. But!.. They deserve love too.. Just.. Like you!..

The time i spend with them is.. So special!.. They're family after all.. Hehe~...

***
What do you mean what do i mean by that?

Yes! I love you!, don't you also love yourself?..

You need.. Love and care!, too!.. You need love to have a healthy body and mind.. And you need it.. To have a positive attitude about life!..

And you need self love as well! To take care of yourself!.

***

What do you mean you don't love yourself?

***
Oh that's sad!.. And i can help you!..

You are.. Special, and you’re unique and there's nobody like you..

You have a great.. Heart.. And a.. Big mind.. And with.. Confidence you can be.. The greatest pony you can be!..

You are very.. Strong.. And dedicated.. And that's why you'll be able to do so much good!.. But.. You should also.. Love yourself too!..

You deserve to have free times!.. So you can go take care of yourself!. You can listen to music!.. You can go on walks!.. You can eat your favourite foods!..

***

YES! You SHOULD have time for that!

And why not?! You are an incredible pony!.. You're.. Dedicated, passionate and friendly!.. You do so much for e-everyone..

You.. Deserve the best!.. You deserve.. To feel good about yourself.. Because.. You're a very special pony!.

You are... So smart.. And funny!.. And so creative!..

And you are good at listening, and you're a wonderful friend!..

And you're very.. Kind.. And generous!..

You give so many.. Wonderful gifts!.. You.. Light... Up.. Everyone's.. World.. With your.. Beautiful.. Smile.. And.. Cute.. Laugh!..

And.. You deserve to be happy!.. With.. Yourself!...

***

No! Your true... Friends will always.. Stay.. With you!.. And.. Care for you!..

***

There there.. It's.. Ok.. It's ok!.. It's normal to feel a little sad at times.. But!.. You have friends!.. All across equestria!..

That's what friends.. Do!.. We care for each other!.. We.. Help each other when we.. Need them!

***
*hugs*
You.. Do.. Deserve.. Love..

You.. Deserve.. To feel loved.. You deserve.. To feel happy about yourself.. And you can feel that!.. You WILL feel that!...

You.. Are very.. Special..

You're.. Amazing..

You're.. The best of.. The best!..

So,.. I will.. Give you.. The best care.. That i.. Can!.. Ok.. My.. Friend?..

Here lie on my lap, breathe. Deeply now.

*sings*

***

mmm... you are very.. Special to me!.. And.. I do love you!..

*smooch on the cheek*

You have.. my.. support!..

You can sleep now troubled soul. I am here. don't worry.

shh.....