• Published 14th Oct 2022
  • 715 Views, 11 Comments

Sutied For Success Alternate Ending - Midniyte



What if Twilight and the girls failed in helping Rairty?

  • ...
4
 11
 715

After The Show

It was a bright and sunny place for Ponyville, and it seem everypony was in great spirits. Birds were flying and chirping, ponies were going about their daily tasks all with smiles on their faces. It seems everyone was having a great day! All except one pony.

Rarity had opened her eyes long before Celestia had lifted the sun. Rarity's mane was not in her usual style, instead, it was messy, tangled, and greasy. She hasn't even bothered to put on her signature blue eyeshadow. Usually, she would have never let herself get this way but since the girls' dresses and Hoity Toity she's been ashamed, embarrassed, and hurt. All she has been doing is laying in bed only getting up to feed Opal, use the restroom, and eat or drink something,
Rarity was staring at the window, her curtain was opened just a tiny bit, but she can almost see the outside. She heard a meow looked down and saw Opal meowing at her, with a concerned look.
"Oh, Opal, darling. I'm so sorry you must be starving" Rarity said with a shocked and yet sad tone. "Don't worry darling, mommy will feed you, and I guess I can try to eat something as well"

She got up and trotted to the kitchen with Opal behind her. Just then she stopped and Opal ran into her back leg with a small, mew. Opal looked at Rarity and then followed her eyes to figure out what she was staring at. Opal saw what she was staring at and felt the hurt and sadness Rarity was feeling. It was the first set of dresses.

The first set of dresses, the ones that fit every pony so perfectly on them, the ones that matched their persona; the ones she worked so hard, the ones to give to the others as a gift from the bottom of her heart. Only for her friends to think she could have done better. She did everything that they asked. Did all their suggestion but in the end, even though she tried her hardest, she admitted they were the worse dresses she made.

"Oh Opal, am I a bad friend, I did everything and we were laughed at? Then again are they bad friends they knew how important these shows are to me? I have to make sure everything looks good, not like Sweetie Belle and her friends got all the scarps of fabric and other items around the boutique and mashed them to make a dress." Rarity exclaimed. "Don't forget their attitude too," Rarity shouted. then proceed to walk to the dress and mock each one of the girls.
"Now the stars on my belt need to be technically accurate," Rarity started mocking Twilight, "Orion has three stars on his belt, not four." Rarity then moved to Fluttershy's dress.
"French Couture please"
She then proceeded to mock Applejack, "What it rains? Galoshes!"
"Oh Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash were the worse ones!" she said while gritting her teeth.
"MORE BALLOON! THAT'S TOO MANY BALLOONS! MORE CANDY! LESS CANDY! OH WAIT I KNOW STREAMERS!" Rarity was starting to sound angry when she reached Pinkie and Rainbow. "WHO DRESS IS THIS?"
"JUST MAKE THE THING COOLER, JUST MAKE THE THING COOLER, JUST MAKE THE THING COOLER!" Rarity shouted then she did the unthinkable she went and ripped all the original and ugly dresses.

When she was done, she held her head up and continued what she was gonna do before she saw the dresses.
"Opal, we no longer associate with those ruffians anymore. Applebloom is nothing like her sister, and Scootaloo is not like Rainbow Dash. If they ask why I don't associate with them then, I'll tell them the truth." Rarity said like a snooty Canterlot pony. Rarity saw a picture of her and the girls, the one when Twilight first moved here. Rarity used her magic and threw the picture in the trash.
“There NOW we won’t see them ever again!”
Rarity looked down and saw Opal. She sighed and proceed to head into the kitchen to feed Opal.
“You know what Opal, I think I have a better idea. I’ll try to see if I can get my dresses in Canterlot and if I succeed we will move there! Of course, Sweetie Belle can stay here with Mother and Father if she wishes. But if she does move with me, she must be taught how to act in Canterlot.”

Rarity saw her unfinished dress and saw the torn dresses and the floor. If she wishes to proceed with her plan she must finish her dress. If she ever finds the motivation for it. "I'll do my best Opal. I shall try and finish my dress. Maybe find some other ponies who will appreciate a nice dress. Heck, I'll even make a suit for a colt!" Rarity shouted. she began to pace around and think of suiting mares and colts. "Hmmm.. well there is that one gentleman colt, that has a tie on him, Dr. Whooves if I'm not mistaken. Oh and one of the mares from the flower shops, and maybe the twins from the spa!" She proceeded to get a piece of paper and quill to write the ponies' names down. "Ooh, what's that one pegasus name, she is grey and with a blond mane and tail. She has yellow eyes that are crossed." she tapped her head with her hove, "Oh and she has a cutie mark of bubbles, I already can think of a few dresses ideas for her!"

Opal jumps onto the counter while looking at Rarity scribble names down. Even though she may have ended her friendship. She looks a bit happier, or so she guessed. Either way, she felt a bit relieved, that Rarity wasn't in her bed crying.
"Let's see Lyra and BonBon, they can have sort of matching outfits that represent their relationship, or maybe I can ----" Rarity lets out a big gasp which startled Opal. " I GOT IT, I can make Sweetie Belle and the crusaders some dresses," Rarity said while clapping her hooves. "I have to get to work right now!" Rarity yelled excitedly, She ran into her bathroom to take a bath.



A few hours later their new faces were at the boutique. Dr. Whooves was currently chatting with Derpy. Lyra and Bon Bon were talking with each other. Then there were familiar faces of The Cutie Mark Crusaders who were talking among each other.
"Welcome everypony, I'm sorry for taking so long and rushing you all last minute, but I have a surprise for each of you!" Rarity said while appearing behind a curtain. She then used her magic to show them new outfits just for them.
"Dr. Whooves I preset you a nice well fitted fancy suit, for when you to look sharp and impressive or when you want to look fancy for that special somepony."
The suit was impressive indeed. It was a nice forest green color with the buttons being a gold color and his pocket having a gold handkerchief. Then the vest was grey, with the undershirt being white. Then to his surprise, there was a brand new bowtie that matched his suit

"Derpy, I had so many ideas for you it was so hard to choose just one. Nevertheless, I finally had one that beat the others."
The dress was greyish blue, with shiny yellow trim. the top seemed to cross over to each other. While the train was nice flowing having transparent fabric with circle diamonds that almost seem to look like bubbles. On top of the mannequin was a gold hairpin with the same circle of diamonds from the dress. Also, nice diamond color shoes, having a gold bracelet with diamonds, matching her hairpin, for each leg.
"Lyra, I took inspiration from your name and your cutie mark!"
The dress looks like an ancient goddess dress. A beautiful white dress with gold trimmings. For her head, a gold leaf, similar to what Rainbow dash would have worn but it was turned into a crown. She too had new shoes but her's were golden, also looking like goddess's shoes.

"Bon Bon, just like Lyra. I also took inspiration from your name and cutie mark."
Her Dress was a nice cream color, the dress was designed when she walked so the train will flow ever so softly without touching the ground. The collar on her top had tiny blue and pink diamonds with a medium size purple diamond in the middle. For her head, a bow that almost looked like her cutie mark with a purple diamond in the middle. She had cream shoes with diamonds decorated just like her collar.

"Now last and certainly not least, my favorite little filly, and her friends. Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, and AppleBloom even though you are far too young to attend any galas any time soon. You can get a feel for them"
Applebloom's dress was a peach color with the bottom being a lighter shade. The collar of her top had beautiful white-pinkish flowers. She had a new hair bow, having the same color from the bottom and the same flower in the middle. She had shoes with a color matching her top.
Scootoloo’s had a purple dress but in the light ever so slight change into orange. She had a little purple top hat that had a black line and a lighter shade of a little purple feather sticking out. She had purple shoes to match her dress but they didn't change into orange.
Sweetie Belle almost matched her sister's but it was toned down a bit for the young filly. It was different shades of blue with dark blue diamonds decorating it. Her crown was still gold but blue diamonds instead. Her shoes were light blue and had a dark blue diamond in the center.

"So what does everypony think?" Rarity questioned them. She began to sweat and feel nervous. Oh no it's happening again. Rarity thought to herself.

Author's Note:

This is my first fanfic hope its good. Please show me if I need to fix some spelling or anything.