• Published 14th Oct 2022
  • 718 Views, 11 Comments

Sutied For Success Alternate Ending - Midniyte



What if Twilight and the girls failed in helping Rairty?

  • ...
4
 11
 718

Success And New Freinds?

Please, Please. For the love of Celestia please not again. Rarity stood there hoping the ponies in front of them would love it especially since one of them was her sister. Oh no it happened, I am a complete and utter fail-. Rarity's thoughts were interrupted by squeals and a tight hug.

"OOH OOH OOH RARITY I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!" it was Sweetie Belle, she was hugging Rarity then the rest of the crusaders joined her. "MS. RARITY IS THIS REALLY FOR ME? I CAN WEAR THIS?" Applebloom was hopping up and down near Rarity. " THAT IS SO AWESOME, THANK YOU RARITY THANK YOU" Scootloo was running around Rarity.

"Rarity it's so beautiful, no pony has done this for me." Derpy was the first adult to speak. "I love it, how much do I owe you?"
"Nononono darling, none of you owe me anything, they are all gifts. Your happiness and loving them is enough!" Rarity explained.
"Rarity you didn't have to. We are just regular ponies." Lyra said.
"What! Regular? You are everything but regular!" Rarity shouted.
"But you are an Element Of Harmony, you are friends with Celestia's best student!" BonBon explained.
Rarity cringed when she said that before she could speak, Dr. Whooves spoke.
"Rarity, if this is your design then, then who were those weird and awful dresses from the show? No offense if it was yours!" he asked.
"Well, they were mine but the girls wanted to change them," Rarity said while she used her magic to show the drawings of the original dresses. "see these were the original design."
"What the hay! I would were these, even though they may not match me, I would wear them!" Lyra shouted.
"Rarity is that your dress right there?" Dr. Whooves pointed to the finished dress.
"Yes, it is. Why do you ask?" Rarity said curiously.
"PERFECT! Ladies get them fillies in their dresses, and you three! I SHALL RETURN!" Dr. Whooves shouted.
"Where are you going Dr.?" Derpy asked.
"Trust me, ladies, do it when I get back I'll put my suit on!" Dr. Whooves said as he ran out the door.


An hour later Dr. Whooves comes running back to the others, bursting open the door to the boutique.
"Sorry to startle you all! Where is my suit I have to get it on! Everypony hurry final touches now!" Dr. Whooves shouted with short breaths.
"Mr. Dr. Whooves, why did you tell all of us to put on our dresses?" Applebloom questioned him while Lyra combed her hair and put her bow on.
"Well, little one, if some of you didn't notice I was helping Hoity Toity. He stayed in Ponyville for the night and I just so happen to catch him before he left!" Dr. Whooves explained while putting on his suit from behind a curtain. "He should be here any second," he said while coming out of the curtain in his suit. "How do I look?"
"Handsome!" Derpy said with a giggle and her cheeks turning red.
"Wait Hoity Toity is coming here!"Rarity yelled.
"Rarity please, trust me." Dr. Whooves spoke.
Just then, Hoity Toity arrived at the boutique, "This better be good, I have a lot of time than to see the disaster of a dress." Hoity Toity looked around to see no one. Just then the lights went out and lights went on the stage, then the curtains opened.


Many bubbles came into view. They floated down and popped to reveal little diamonds. Zooming out to reveal Derpy posing. Hoity Toity let out a gasp.
Beakers with different liquids appear, then they start smoking in all colors. Out of the smoke Dr. Whooves appears in his suit. "Oh my that is just an amazing suit." said Hoity Toity.
White fluffy clouds appear behind shiny sunlight beams. Lyra appears on the cloud playing the lyre. She then gets up and poses. "It's so beautiful, is this a goddess."
Candy wrappers fell like rain before one landed on Bon Bon showing her bow. She looks up and poses. "Amazing!" Just then Hoity Toity stopped and was shocked.
White-pinkish flowers, light purple feathers, and blue diamonds appear. The flowers fall onto Applebloom's bow, a feather lands in Scootoloo's hat, and the diamonds land on Sweetie Belle's crown. They then pose. "Adorable fillies, with wonderful dresses"
Swirls appear to show Rarity in her dress, and the others appear behind her posing with their outfits. "WONDERFUL, AMAZING!" Hoity Toity said while clapping.

Hoity Toity approached the stage, "Rarity how come you didn't show these dresses, at the show last night? They are absolutely beautiful!"
"Well, the ponies who were modeling didn't appreciate the original dresses. So they made me redo it and that's the dresses you saw." Rarity used her magic and once again showed the original designs. "These are the original, so I decided to make new dresses and also a suit to these ponies you see here, and they didn't change it. They appreciated it." Rarity said.
"Well Ms. Rairty, I think these outfits need to be seen by everyone. I'm gonna make sure Canterlot here's about a talented pony from Ponyville!"
"CANTERLOT!?" Rarity shouted, "That's my dream for dresses to be seen by" just then the door opened, and Spike came in running.
"Rarity I just heard, congratulations!" Spiked yelled.
"Uhhh?" Rarity couldn't speak, then she giggled nervously.
"I'M GONNA TELL THE OTHERS!" Spike ran out ignoring the stares the others were giving him.
"WAIT!" Rarity yelled
"I KNOW RARITY, I NEED TO HURRY!" Spike ran out ignoring Rarity.


"Hurry up guys!" Spike yelled.
"Spike are you sure about this" Twilight questioned Spike.
"For the last time, Twilight I'm sure, she was so happy. Hoity Toity was there, and so were other ponies, and the crusaders. But I think Rarity is still upset because those dresses were weird." Spike said.
When they arrive at the boutique, many ponies gathered outside the boutique. Spiked pushed the crowd out of the way, still ignoring some of the stares and words the ponies were giving him and the others.
Rarity, Dr. Whooves, Derpy, Lyra, Bon Bon, and The Crusaders were surrounded and posing for the cameras. They were being interviewed, and Rarity was being asked if she could make them their dresses and suits.
Spike helped the others to the front, they shouted for Rarity's attention, only to be met with angry and disgusted gazes from the ones being interviewed and the others in the boutique.
"Well if it isn't the 'fashion critics" shouted a random mare.
"Uh oh don't show your outfits they are gonna try to fix it" another mare shouted.
"What do they know about fashion, did you see those outfits," a stallion said, then the boutique was met with laughs.
"We have every right to be here, Rarity is our friend!" Rainbow Dash said she flew up to Rarity and hugged "Right Rarity?"
"Can someone please escort these five ponies out, especially that dragon?" Rarity said as she moved away from Dash.
"Now hold Rarity, don't go acting all high and mighty, now that you have a chance in Canterlot." Applejack said.
"Oh like I was gonna get into here with those ridiculous outfits, you each call a dress." Rarity said in a huff.
"Well, I'm not gonna let my Lil sis be here with you until you come down from your throne! Come on Applebloom." Applejack said.
Applebloom refuses to move.
"Let's go Applebloom!" Applejack said annoyed.
"She's not leaving" an elderly voice came in.
Applejack turned to see Granny Smith.
"Granny!"
"Applejack you and the others need to leave. Don't ruin Rarity's special day. Have I not taught you 'Don't look a gift horse in the mouth."
"But Granny Smith, we are Rarity's friends and we wanted to celebrate with her," Fluttershy said so quietly.
"WE ARE JUST SO HAPPY FOR RARITY, IT'S FANTASTERFFIC SHE MADE HER DREAM!" Pinkie Pie said.
"Well I think you all need to get on out here, shame on you for not appreciating a gift from the heart," Granny said. "So go on, don't think 'cause it's your silly dresses."
"We are not leaving, we are Rarity's friends and we are staying," Twilight said while looking at Rarity with a smile.
"Guards get them out," Rarity said.
"Rarity!" Twilight yelled.
"Get out of here" a pony yelled. as more yelled
"Shame on you"
"Leave"
"And they are the elements of friendship?"
"I wonder what Celestia will say about her star student still not knowing what friendship is."

Spike ran towards Rarity only to be pulled by the magic of a guard. Then the others were thrown out, as cheers were met from the boutique. The rest stared, broken that everypony has shut them out. Just then a showdown appeared. They turned to see Princess Celestia. They bowed to her, relieved that Rarity will come back down to earth with Celestia's help.
"Princess Celestia, I'm so glad you're here Rarity is-" Twilight was interrupted.
"Twilight Sparkle, I expected better from you all of you!" Celestia spoke in an angry and disappointed voice.

Author's Note:

Sorry this so short, promise that the next one will be longer,