• Published 20th Sep 2012
  • 1,574 Views, 6 Comments

Cutie and the Beasts - AleximusPrime



Fluttershy takes care of all her friends' pets at the same time but things get bad

  • ...
4
 6
 1,574

Fluttershy Goes Nuts!

CHAPTER 4 - Fluttershy Goes Nuts!

Pinkie continued talking to her sick pet alligator while Fluttershy kept herself busy in the kitchen.

“So anyways Gummy, how’s your Fline Swu coming? I know Fluttershy says it’s really called Swine Flu but I think Fline Swu kinda sounds funny too, you know, it’s kinda unique, it’s like a variant of Swine Flu but with the letters switched so maybe that means that it’s actually not as bad as Swine Flu and hopefully that means you’ll be better in no…”

“SWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH!!!”

Something extremely fast sped by Pinkie without warning causing her to turn her head.

“What was that?”

“VRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOM!!!”

It went by again on the other side of her.

“Did you hear something Gummy? Sounds like Rainbow Dash is in here or something. Maybe she’s come to check on Tank! Oh wait, Tank isn’t sick here so why would Rainbow Dash be in here?”

Pinkie got up and looked around and then heard some high-pitched laughter somewhere in the cottage which frightened her. She spun around quickly.

“WHO’S THERE?!?”

The laughing stopped but another swishing sound came behind her. She turned her head just in time to see a yellow and pink streak zoom by in her peripheral.

“W-w-w-what was that? Whatever it is it’s really fast! But it was yellow and pink… Hmmmm, that’s funny, the only thing around here that’s those colors is Fluttershy, but there’s no way that could be Fluttershy, she’s not that fast, not unless she took enough coffee to………uh oh…”

Suddenly Pinkie realized what that mysterious zooming thing really was. She rushed into the kitchen to see Fluttershy standing on top of the table chugging the last of the coffee in the mug Pinkie gave her.

“FLUTTERSHY!!!”

Fluttershy opened her blood-shot eyes and let go of the mug as it dropped on the table breaking into several pieces. She had coffee-stained lips and a smile spreading from ear to ear.

“HI PINKIE…..” she said quietly but with much energy in her voice.

“Fluttershy, you drank all the coffee?!?”

“SURE DID!” she said a bit louder.

“But you can’t drink all that coffee, it’ll make you go crazy!”

“PERFECT!!!”

Fluttershy then zoomed out of the kitchen into the living room to where Gummy was. Pinkie could barely track where she was going but rushed into the opening to the living room to make sure her friend didn’t do anything foolish but she was too late.

“OH HEY GUMMY, WHAT’S THE MATTER, GOT A TEMPERATURE AGAIN?!? OH YOU POOR LITTLE GUY, DON’T WORRY, I’LL HELP YOU, WATCH THIS!!!”

“Fluttershy, Gummy’s fine, I check on him earlier and he’s-WHOOOOOOOOOA!”

Fluttershy sped back into the kitchen right past Pinkie leaving her spinning around until she got tangled in her own tail. She then sped by again back to Gummy which caused Pinkie to get even more tangled.

“HERE YOU GO GUMMY, HAVE ALL THE ICE IN THE WORLD! AHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAA!!!”

Gummy’s eyes and mouth widened as Fluttershy poured a huge bag of ice on top of him covering him in a mountain of ice cubes as Pinkie watched in horror.

“FLUTTERSHY, NO!!!”

“THERE YOU GO LITTLE GUY!!! IN NO TIME YOU’LL BE CURED OF FLINE SWU……ER, I MEAN SWIPE FLUTE……SWING FLOOK……OH WHATEVER!! HEHEHEHE!!!”

Fluttershy laughed wildly and sped past Pinkie one more time which luckily caused her to get untangled. She lay on the ground all dizzy with mini Fluttershies buzzing around her head squeaking and laughing. She shook them off and then rushed over to dig Gummy out of the ice. She found him quickly but he was already covered in a large ice cube with only a little bit of his tail sticking out.

“OH NO, NOW HE’S GOING TO DIE OF HYPOTHERMIANASIA!! WHAT AM I TO DO?!?”

Poor Pinkie sat for a few moments thinking of how to save her pet alligator and then she reached into her fluffy pink tail and pulled out a javanero.

“I never leave home without these little guys!!”

She then popped the javanero into her mouth and her face turned beat red and her cheeks puffed up and sweat formed all over her face. She opened her mouth and fire came out helping to melt Gummy. After he was fully melted, she took one of the ice cubes and put it on top of her tongue to let it cool off and then picked up Gummy in her arms.
“OH GUMMY, I WASH SHO WORRIED AVOUT SHOU!” she said with the ice still balanced on her tongue. “I sho shorry Fluttershy did dat…….uh oh…FLUTTERSHY!!!”

She spat the cube out of her mouth and set Gummy back down on his pillow and returned to the kitchen where she saw Fluttershy standing over Winona with a bottle of pills.

“AWWWW, IS THE CUTE WITTLE PUPPY DOG STILL HURTING FROM HER BROKEN LEG?!?!?” Fluttershy said with an overly-sympathetic voice, big cute eyes, and puckered up lips.

Winona stared at her whimpering a little as Pinkie entered.
“Fluttershy, what are you gonna do to Winona?! Please don’t tell me-“

“WELL DON’T FEAR, WINONA, DOCTOR FLUTTERSHY’S HERE WITH A CURE FOR YA!!!”

Fluttershy then bit the lid off ferociously and took the bottle and shoved it into Winona’s mouth.

“YOU’LL BE BETTER IN A FEW MINUTES OR YOUR MONEY BACK!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!”

Fluttershy rushed off to the next room and Pinkie ran in and pulled the bottle out of Winona’s mouth as she coughed up dozens of pills and started howling in fear of what Fluttershy might do next.

“Oh, I’m so sorry Winona, but I can’t tend to you right now, I gotta go stop Fluttershy from destroying everything!!”

Pinkie rushed into the living room to see Fluttershy flying around chasing Owloysius who was flying through the air in panic.

“AWWWW, DON’T BE LIKE THAT OWLOYSIUS, I JUST WANNA HELP! DON’T WORRY, I’LL JUST GIVE YOUR NECK A LITTLE TWIST AND THEN SNAP IT BACK INTO PLACE IN NO TIME AND YOU’LL LIVE A HAPPY LITTLE LI-“

Suddenly Pinkie soared through the air and tackled Fluttershy before she could do any damage to Owloysius and pinned her to the ground.

“FLUTTERSHY!!! I am not going to let you hurt any of the animals!!”

“But I don’t wanna hurt them Pinkie…” Fluttershy said with big cute eyes again, “I ONLY WANNA HELP THEM!!!” Her pupils then shrunk back into her eyes and she smiled big.

“Nonononono, you’re not in any shape to be taking care of these animals Fluttershy, you need to sit down and relax and let some of the coffee run off and-“

Just then Fluttershy kicked Pinkie back onto the floor and pinned her down.

“NOPONY’S GONNA STOP FLUTTERSHY FROM TAKING CARE OF THESE ANIMALS PINKIE! NOPONY!!!

“OKAY, OKAY, I GET IT!!!” Pinkie squealed with fear from the crazed little caffeine-saturated pegasus.

Fluttershy then jumped off Pinkie and rushed over to Opal’s cage where she was hiding from her.

“OPAL? WHERE ARE YOU? HERE KITTY KITTY KITTY…”

Opal was sweating and gulped a little which caused Fluttershy to hear her and then peek down into the cage door and see her. She started opening the cage to reach for her and Opal started making stressed meows.

“OH THERE YOU ARE YOU LITTLE CUDDLY WUDDLY DUDDLY MUDDLY GUDDLY FUDDLY PUDDLY JUDDLY SPA-DUDDLY-“

Opal then sped out from under the reach of Fluttershy’s hoof and ran for cover.

“HEY, JUST WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING!!!”

Fluttershy caught up to Opal in the kitchen very quickly and curled her hoof around her her tail to hold her as she shrieked and hissed at her.

“YOU CAN’T JUST LEAVE WHEN I HAVE TO CURE YOU OF ALL THOSE FLEAS, OH NO YOU CAN’T!!”

Fluttershy then stretched her arm out and pushed the hot water spigot on her sink and let it go for a few minutes. Opal knew what she was going to do and and her pupils dilated.

“OKEY DOKEY OPAL, HERE COMES YOUR FLEA BATH!!”

Opal wriggled like a fish out of water but Fluttershy lifted her up in the air and swung her down into the sink causing water to fly everywhere. Opal got up out of the water and gasped for air and tried to run away but Fluttershy dunked her back down under and with hooves as quick as lightning scrubbed her with a soapy sponge. She was so fast and furious that Opal wasn’t able to scratch at her or bite her and the water hindered her from it too. Finally Fluttershy was done and Opal was in such shock and was all dizzy and couldn’t even walk out of the sink although most of the water had already been splashed out. There were still some suds left on her fur but Fluttershy didn’t seem to notice or care.

“ALRIGHTY OPAL HONEY, YOU LOOK FANTASTIC AND ALL THOSE FLEAS ARE PROBABLY DEAD AND GONE!!! ALRIGHT, CATCHA LATER, GOTTA GO SEE PHILOMENA NOW!!!”

Fluttershy zoomed back into her living room as Pinkie kept watching.

“Oh, what am I gonna do! How am I gonna stop Fluttershy when she’s going completely wacko like this?!”

Fluttershy went over to Philomena who had lost nearly all her feathers and was on the brink of combusting to start life over again. Despite all the commotion, she was fast asleep and sputtering and snoring while roosted on her perch.

“OOOOOH PHILOMENA!!!” Fluttershy cooed to her.

Philomena snorted and then opened her eyes and slowly looked up to see Fluttershy staring at her menacingly with a creepy smile.

“IT’S TIME FOR ME TO TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!”

Philomena was startled by what she saw but was so close death anyway so she just calmly hung her head and then burst into flames and ashes fell to the ground. Fluttershy stood looking down at the pile of ashes confused but then she remembered.

“OH YEAH, SILLY ME! THAT’S RIGHT, PHOENIXES GOTTA DIE EVENTUALLY! BUT SHE’LL BE BACK SOON! HEHEHEHEHE!!! MEANWHILE, I CAN’T HELP BUT FEEL I’M MISSING SOMETHING………OH YEAH, THE MESS TO CLEAN UP!!!”

Fluttershy then zoomed around to all the unclean spots inside her cottage to clean them up but instead she just made it worse without noticing. She went to the pile of books and just threw them into random spots on the bookshelf and shoved them together and didn’t even bother to put them all back in. She then took a dusting mop and flew around the room just moving it everywhere that there was dust and only caused the dust to fly up in the air tainting her. In the process she knocked over a lot of things and broke a few little flower vases and spilled some things in the kitchen. But the effects of loads of caffeine on Fluttershy caused her to be so scatterbrained and crazy that she acted as if it was funny or she perceived it as being clean when it wasn’t. She just kept smiling and laughing wickedly letting her coat fur and hair get all messed up and out of place. She had dust all over her and wet spots and stains from everything she had touched. Once she was done she knew she had to celebrate with her little pet rabbit Angel.

“I DID IT…………I ACTUALLY DID IT, I CLEANED THE WHOLE COTTAGE!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! NOBODY CAN COMPARE TO THE AWESOME MIGHT OF FLUTTERSHY, AHAHAHAHA! OH, WHERE’S ANGEL?!? OOOOOOOOOOH ANGEL!!!

Meanwhile, Angel was hiding behind the door of a closet scared to death of his owner. He was sweating so much that the ground below him was getting wet and he was having a difficult time breathing without making noise. He looked out of the side of the door to see if she was around and she wasn’t looking at him yet but she turned her head slowly and just saw him. He immediately slammed the door shut and used several locks to keep the door sealed. He started panting in relief knowing he was safe but then Fluttershy’s hoof smashed a hole right next to him and she peeked her head in.

“HEEEEEEEEEEERE’S FLUTTERSHY!!!”

Angel tried to run away but she reached in with her mouth and pulled him out by his ears. As soon as they were both out in the living room again, she took him and hugged him tightly and kissed him all over his head.

“I DID IT ANGEL, I CLEANED THE WHOLE DARN COTTAGE ALL THANKS TO THAT AWESOME COFFEE!!! YOU DID WELL PINKIE PIE, YOU DID WELL INDEED!!! EHEHEHEHEEEEE!!!”

Pinkie came into the room sadly and looked at the mess before her thinking of how there was nothing she was able to do.

“Fluttershy, please, you’ve ruined the place, look at it!”

“OH NOOOOOO PINKIE, IT LOOKS PERFECT, COMPLETELY PERFECT!!!

Fluttershy then started zooming all over the place still hugging Angel and he looked like he was losing air from being hugged so hard.

Finally a knock was heard on the door and Pinkie’s ears perked up.

“AAAAGGH! Who is that?!? Oh, I do hope it’s Twilight!”

She rushed to the door and opened it to see Twilight there.

“Oh, hey Pinkie, are you here to check on Gummy?” Twilight said happily.

“TWILIGHT!!! Oh thank Celestia you’re here! I don’t know what to do but Fluttershy’s gone completely insane! Look!!!”

Pinkie moved to the side to show the horror of the cottage before them and Twilight’s jaw dropped and her eyes widened.

“WHAT IN THE NAME OF STARSWIRL THE BEARDED HAS GOTTEN INTO HER?!?!?”

“I gave her some coffee to give her a little energy but she drank too much and she’s tearing the place apart! I tried to stop her but it just didn’t work!”

“Well Pinkie, if someone doesn’t stop her, there may be no cottage to save or maybe even animals to save for that matter! I’m gonna do something about it! Now close the door!”

“WHAT?!? What could you possibly do?!”

“I dunno, but I think I know a spell that oughta stop the effects of the caffeine! But first I gotta save Angel before she crushes him!”

Twilight then lunged for Fluttershy but she turned quickly and saw Twilight coming and moved out of the way and Twilight fell to the ground with a thud.

“OH HEY TWILIGHT, WHAT CAN I GET FOR YOU TODAY?!?”

“Fluttershy, you let Angel go, you’re going to hurt him!!”

“OH NO TWILIGHT, I LOVE HIM TOO MUCH FOR HIM TO GET HURT!!”

“Alright then...!”

Twilight’s horn glowed and Angel started glowing the same color and then he vanished with a flash of light into an unknown spot elsewhere in the cottage.

“ANG……..ANGEL!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY POOR LITTLE ANGEL?!?!?”

“I only teleported him to a safer place away from you!”

“HOW DARE YOU PART ME FROM MY LITTLE ANGEL!! YOU’LL PAY FOR THAT!!!” Fluttershy’s eyes then filled with rage and she flew forward with her hind leg in front of her doing a flying kick at Twilight but Twilight teleported and Fluttershy ended up crashing into the bookcase again making all the books fall down on her. But she soon dug her way out of the books and jumped out a few yards away from Twilight where they stared down at each other as if to start a face-off.

“Fluttershy, I don’t want to do this but you leave me with no choice!!”

Twilight’s horn then glowed very brightly and she closed her eyes. Fluttershy ran towards her but suddenly stopped in her tracks and started to glow the same color as she was being lifted telekinetically. Twilight was performing her spell.

“NO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!?!?!? STOP IT!!!!”

Twilight lifted her head in the air and her horn shown brighter along with Fluttershy who was also closing her eyes and acting like she was in pain.

“AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!! STOP, IT HURTS!!!”

Suddenly there was a bright flash of light and Fluttershy started to fall to the ground. She opened her eyes to see everything move upward and her face started moving towards the wooden planks on the floor. The floor got closer and then there were stars and then nothing but darkness. She could just barely hear Twilight and Pinkie shout her name before she drifted off into a stupor…

TO BE CONTINUED…